cold husband ff🔞

By FioraXFICS_17

its my first ff plzz no hate a heartless mafia married to childish and shy girl Read out story to kn... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 12
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
(18+) 🔞
chapter 19. (15+)
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24 (18+)
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 15

27.3K 964 148
By FioraXFICS_17

An pov

You are in bathroom taking a quick shower as he said he will select your clothes today you didn't deny him

You are still confuse that what kind of time he want to spend with you at home... Because when you ask him that what about going out for a date in his day off... So he said noo..

You come out from the bathroom wrapping towel around your body... You saw dress is already put on the bed....

Yn in mind : he never let me wear this type of dress outside infront of others....but i guess we aren't going outside today that's why he select this dress.... But i love this... It is so beautiful....

*********

You frown when you look at the maids leaving the mansion with thier bags.... Your gaze diverted to taehyung who is standing at the corner while continusly looking at you with smile...

You walk towards him and stand infront of him.... Before you could say anything he spoke....

Taehyung : my baby princess look so beautiful.....

He sneak his one hand to your waist and pull you dangerously closer to him in result your soft upper body touch his hard one...

You put your hands on his chest to maintain some distance as you know you both are not alone in the living room maids are also here......

Yn : tae... Where are they going?

He look at the maids and understand that you are talking about them...

Taehyung : to thier home.

Yn : why?

Taehyung : because i don't want any other to disturb us in our quality time. *Smirk*

You gulp hearing his deep husky voice with a evil smirk.

Yn : b-but taehyung who will cook then?

You said with nervousness..

Taehyung : my baby princess will cook for her husband.... It's a punishment..

He said with a mischievous smirk.

Time skip

Taehyung pov

We both entered the home theater and i gaze at my princess who is admiring everything like a kid i chuckled at her cuteness but i guess she heard it and causes her chubby cheeks to burn in embarrassment.....

May be she didn't know that before that we have home theater in our home..

Taehyung : princess

I call her in my deep raspy voice....she quickly turn to me... I cup her cheeks and caresss her cheekbone with my thumb and all the time she was waiting for me to say something....

Taehyung : there is no need to feel embarrass hmm?

I asked while caressing her cheeks she quickly nodded......

Then we both walk further and enter in room i sit first my princess was about to sit beside me but i grab her wrist and pull her towards me causing her to land on my lap....

AN POV

(From now on i will write "she" instead of "you" for yn...🙃)

Her eyes widened and her cheeks started to burn when he rub her thighs.. while he just smirk looking at his shy wife....

Yn : t-tae---

Taehyung : shh.

Before she could say anything he shhed her and also she decided to zip her mouth coz she don't want him to loose his temper....

Soon the movie started and yess not forget to mention that he selected movie kinda romantic , thriller and mysterious type...

The girl on his lap is fully focused on the movie while he was surely not... The man was staring at his wify who is stuffying her mouth with popcorns causing her cheeks to puffed up...

She is too much adorable for his poor eyes to bear and specially when she was focused to something.....

Pulling her more closer to his chest.. he kept his one hand on her tummy and moves his hand gently on her tummy... Her eyes widened as she feel his hand on her tummy she quickly move her face and look at him...

As the movement she turn around his lips landed on her forehead for a small but lovable peck....

Taehyung : i love you so much princess.

Her cheaks heated up hearing his pure confession...

Yn : i l-love you t-too..

The girl said between her shyness... He smiled they again turn to screen.....

Time skip

Hour passed and the most romantic sceen came on screen in which girl and boy were desperately kissing each other... boy move his hand to the zip of girl's dress still kissing her....and Girl's dress fall from the shoulder

That's it yn put her palms on her eyes with blushed face....he notice it and smirk.... He slowly turn her around by her waist putting his two fingers under her chin he made her look at him....

Yn : t-tae--

Taehyung : princesss... What is the point of watching this scene in tv.... I am here i can show you live.. *smirk*

With that he push her on couch and hover over her.. her eyes widened before she push him he pin her hands above her head with his one hand and quickly take her lips in his.....

Sucking her lips softly he lick her lips asking for enternce, when she didn't open her lips he pinch her waist making her gasp taking a good advantage he enter his tongue inside devoring it.....

After few minutes she started pushing him indicating that she is out of breath.. he pulled away and look at her with smirk before he could do anything she immediately push him away by his chest he moved back because of her sudden behaviour ...

Standing up she said....

Yn : tae.. i need.. to go.. washroom...

with that she immediately run towards upstairs in their room....

He frown at her wierd behavior... Why the hell she push him when he wants to kiss her till her lips get swollen , her breath became hitched...but this girl push him like nothing..

He himself feel really hot coz probably from hours she is sitting on his lap making him hard..

Now he couldn't bear anymore so he run after her till washroom....

******

He smirk as she forgot to lock the door of washroom in hurry... He open the door fully n entered inside and saw her washing her face on washbasin without making any noise he just stand behind her once she done she turn around and almost scream watching him this close to her face.

He come inside and she didn't even realize....

His eyes roamed all over her face... Water droplets were falling from her wet cheeks and her whole face is wet with water, and her shocked expression it makes her look hot and cute at the same time...

He extend some steps towards her and stand infront of her.

Her eyes widen and reality hits her that she forgot to lock the door and her husband come inside without knock.

She was in her thoughts when he pick her up from underarms like a baby and put her on basin's counter.

Before she could say anything he press his lips against her plumpy one....

He put his both arms around her waist pulling her more closer to get good access while his lips work so perfectly against her.

He pull out after sometime when he felt she is out of breath...

She started breathing heavily while he just smirk looking at her.

He didn't kiss her roughly but a soft and gentle kiss and she is out of breath.. then how will she handle beast on bed who is so desperate to have her...

When he saw she is now breathing normally so he again connect thier lips... He started sucking her lower lip when she didn't kiss him back he pinch her waist lightly..

Taehyung : Mm..kiss .m.me bacK..

He mumble in between she give up and started moving her lips with his..

After few seconds he pull out.

She was breathing heavily.. he grab her jaw and started planting wet kisses there... Moving to her neck he started sucking soft skin of her neck also making marks there... She couldn't help but a breathy moan escape from her lips which turn him on even more..

Moving his fingers on her neck he finally found her sweet spot he started kissing there too after few seconds.. a loud moan escape from her lips as he bite her sweet spot and then blow making a dark purlish Hickey..

Taehyung : yess princess moan loudly... I will make you moaning mess tonight..

He again dig his face in her neck he suck all those hickeys and move to her collarbone kissing there too

After pulling out he said something which make her heart drop..

Taehyung : Let's bath together princess...

Yn : W-what.... n-no ..t-tae----

Her eyes widened hearing his words before she could say complete her sentence he pick her up in bridal style...

He enter in the bathroom after opening a glass door... All the time she was struggling to let her go but he care less..

He put her down under the shower , his one hand hold her waist firmly while other hand went to turn on the shower..

She quickly put her hands on his chest to push him but he didn't move a little

Shower turn on and the water started pouring on them.. she jump with a sudden contact of cold water with her skin...

Yn : t-tae... P-please... N-no

Taehyung : shh princess just enjoy

Yn :N-no---

He cut her off by smashing his lips on her.. he started kissing her lips and her jaw then move to her collarbone..

Soon both of them were completely wet under the shower..

SHe put her hands on his chest to push him but he pin her both hands above her head.. he lock at her

Taehyung : we will make love here princess.

Yn : t-tae.. p-please n-No..

He didn't listen to her and again connect thier lips..

While kissing her lips ,His one hand started roaming all over her body while hand where holding her both hands above her head so she won't push him.. but she was still struggling trying to free herself.. her struggle piss him off so he bite her lower lip she gasp..

He grab her jaw and move his lips to her jaw he started planting wet kisses there too...

Yn : p-please. D-don't..

He bite her collarbone earing a hiss from her... Tears started forming in her eyes after watching that he isn't listening to her.

He lift his head from her neck and again connect their lips for a hot long kiss.. he pull her more closer by her waist between the kiss. His one hand cup her bre@st and squeeze it a bit her eyes widen she again try to push him but no use..

He hold her nape with his one hand while still kissing her lips... He broke the kiss and slide down her dress from her shoulder.. he milky white skin of her shoulder became exposed to his hungry eyes... He started planting wet kisses all over her shoulder also making few light marks....

His hand started roaming all over her body... And that movement he realize that she is crying... He immediately broke the kiss and look into her teary eyes..

Taehyung : why are you crying? *Coldly*

She didn't say anything just look down.. gosh she looks extremely hot and cute at the same time to his eyes with those wet long eyelashies and wet dress

Taehyung : I ask something.

Yn : p-please.. t-turn... O--off... S-shower

She said while shivering coz they both are completely wet and water are still pouring on them..

He quickly turn off the shower... He pick her up from underarms and walk back to the closet...

He grab a towel and started rubbing it gently on her hair...

He wipe her tears and kiss her forehead.....

Taehyung : princess get ready we are going out for dinner..

Yn in mind : are we going on date?  
  *Sparkling eyes*

She nodded her head... She is extremely excited coz they never had dinner outside as date

Taehyung :  princess... Now get ready

---------------

Yn come downstairs he saw him sitting on the couch of living room using his phone... He notice her presence and  turn off his phone..

His breathing almost stop looking at his beautiful little wife..

He stand up and hold her by waist

Taehyung : you looking  gorgeous princess.

She shy smile at him...

-----–-------–

Time skip

Taehyung park the car and come out he get towards her side and open door for her..

She come out holding his hand..

But her expressions turn into frown when she found they both are standing at a plane surface... Almost darkness everywhere just a bit light...

She thought that he may be take her to the hotel or something for date.. but here they are standing at a plane surface....

Taehyung : we have to walk little to reach princess..

Yn nodded as yes and they started to walk...

     He seems so happy today..

Now they can see the sand under their feet...

They walk a little and he stop after sometime... But there so dark here and she could see the beach at a distance that made her exited... She was starting at the beach suddenly lights turn on and her eyes widen...

Its is so beautiful... She felt so happy that her husband plan all this for her..

It was a perfect place for a date..

To be continue....

I will surely update fast as much i can..

Ignore my mistakes please..

50 votes❤️

And yeah not forget to mention finally i got 60 up followers 😍❤️

My new ff  intro is already out check on my ID

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 3.6K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
258K 10.1K 19
Journey of warming up of a cold girl who marries to save her family from financial crisis... Romantic ff....... because ofcourse i will make them...
89.9K 3K 20
when the cold hearted mafia is forced to marry a bubbly and joyful girl, what will happen ? will y/n be successful to melt his cold heart ? "He said...
62.7K 2.3K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...