Only His

By Shawty_melodies

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we ar... More

A/N
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ัฒะฟั‘ | โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะจัณ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝัั‘ั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ั|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—ัตั‘| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ะณั‘ัตั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะณัตั‘|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณั†ัั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ|โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั—ะถั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ| โœŽ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั $ั‘ัตั‘ะฟั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ„ั—gะฝั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั ะ™ั—ะฟั‘ั‚ั‘ั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tั‰ั‘ะฟั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั—ะถ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-$ั‘ัตั‘ะฟ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fัณัั‚ั‡-ะ™ั—ะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-ัฒะฟั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tั‰ัณ
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Tะฝัั‘ั‘
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fัณั†ั
Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Fั—fั‚ั‡-Fั—ัตั‘
ะ„pั—ะณัณgั†ั‘

Cะฝะฐpั‚ั‘ั Tะฝั—ัั‚ั‡-ะ„ั—gะฝั‚

2K 103 14
By Shawty_melodies

Kazimir

I couldn't say no to her as she asked me if she could take her for a few hours. She just wanted to spend time with her daughter. She looked so happy yet so sad seeing her.

I was confused slightly because I don't understand much Spanish. Also, the fact she had a daughter, I thought she gave birth to twin boys. There were just a lot of questions I wanted to ask. 

We sat in the car as she talked to her in Spanish. I sat in the front seat next to Mikhail and we occasionally stared at each other. They giggled at something and I wanted to turn around, but decided not to.

"Azura, don't disturb them."

"I'm not, I just have a question," she says.

I looked down at the little girl. She had her mothers nose and smile. I can see that she was her daughter.

"Mister, are you my mommy's boyfriend?" She asked.

"Azura," Aliyah, awkwardly laughs.

Azura beams up at me and was smiling. She looked so innocent and sweet. I didn't know know how to answer this question. I glanced at
Aliyah and back down at Azura.

"I am," I answered.

We had no title over what our relationship was, but I was sure we could discuss it back at the house. I said it because I didn't want the girl to be confused about the way I acted towards her, but to her to know she was mine.

"Uh oh, daddy's not going like that," Azura mutters.

Aliyah starts to talk in Spanish talking to the girl. She seems to be asking them questions and she answers her. She didn't seem all relaxed by what Azura was telling her.

Aliyah says something and Azura starts to smile because of what she says. I was dumbfounded throughout the whole conversation.

"Mikhail, can you drive us to the mall?" She ask.

Mikhail looks at me and I nod my head. Although Mikhail was her appointed personal guard and I trusted him the most out of my men. I was still weary because of the traitor, but it couldn't possible be anyone around me.

My men knew I took loyalty and I would kill them. I would also kill the next three generations of their family.

Mikhail headed towards the mall and I listened to them talk in the back. They switched in between English and Spanish. I would sometimes turn back and watch them.

Especially Aliyah, she looked over the moon while talking to her. I haven't seen her so happy and I wonder what this will mean.

***
I had eight men following us around and I couldn't say we were discreet, because eight big men with tattoos on their neck and some of their heads is not discreet.

People avoided us and at least some got the message. I wonder what I could bring back my mother. Anastasia is going to nag me to get mother a gift.

I feel a small hand wrap around my point finger. I look down and Azura smiled up at me. I didn't know how to react to the small child. I haven't had much interactions with children. Not enough to say that I could understand them.

"My mommy says you're her friend," she says.

"Don't believe everything your mommy says."

"Are you calling her a liar, Mister?"

"No, I am her friend, but I am not her friend," I chuckle.

She reminds me of her Aliyah. She was cheeky and knew how to twist a person's words. This girl would be extremely mischievous when she is older.

"Mister, can I ask you something else?" She ask.

"I think you just did," I said.

"Oh, how many questions do I get?"

"Depends on what the questions are," I answer.

"Okay, so I can have ten million?" She ask.

"Not that many, how about ten questions?" I offer.

"Want some you want it return? My daddy says if you ever make a deal make sure get something in the end."

"I get to ask you three questions in return."

"Deal," she smiles.

She puts her other hand out that wasn't in my hand. I put my hand out and I shook her tiny hands. Aliyah looked back at us and looked at me.

"Sorry," she mouthed.

"It's fine," I mouthed, back.

I look back down at Azura and she skipped next to me. This child was peeking my interest, but not in a creepy way. The child seemed to smart and was not attaching herself to Aliya.

"Do you plan to marry my mommy?" She ask.

"Why do you ask?"

"Are you sure you want to ask that question? You would be using one of your three questions," she stated.

"Fine, That is up to your mother," I answered.

"Mhm, Do you like my daddy?"

"I have never met him before."

"Do you want to meet my daddy?"

"No."

I wonder who she was calling daddy, because Aliyah told me her father was dead. I guess she might be calling someone she sees as a father figure.

She was about to say something, but stops herself. She lets go of my hand and walked back to Aliyah. What a strange little girl.

I stared at her and watched as she laced her hands into Aliyah's. She tugs her hands and drags her towards a store. Build-a-bear, I groaned at the sight of the store.

We followed behind them and I told four of my men to stay outside, the other four stay inside. The workers were a bit weary and seemed on edge. They tried to continue with there normal work.

"Mommy, let's get three," Azura says.

"When we get back to your abuela's house, you have to say I wasn't spoiling you," Aliyah smiles.

"Noo, I want us to get matching ones."

"Ooh, alright let's pick two out then."

"Three, one for mister as well. We can't leave him out," Azura said.

Aliyah looks at me and back at Azura. Her lips slightly turn into a line. I wonder what she's going to say. Azura waited patiently and I put my hands in my pocket.

I wasn't going to force myself into their relationship. I was just there to watch and pay for whatever Azura wanted.

"Mister, do you not want one?" Azura ask.

"I'm only a bystander, you can get whatever you want," I answered.

***
I walked out of with a small brown teddy in my hand. If I pressed the paw Azura and Aliyah's voice would come through. It was dressed in a navy blue suit and black shoes.

Azura picked it up since I was wearing a dark navy blue suit. It was small coincidence, but I liked it. I was hesitant to do Azura's bear, since she wanted to put my voice inside of her bear.

All of the bears have each of voices in them saying different things. We went in and out of different shops that included at least three bags from each. I had my men carrying the bags and some were struggling.

We had spent a good amount of hours in the mall and it was time for us to go. I noticed more police officers appearing and I was sure that it was Chief Barron. Aliyah also noticed them as well and decided it was time to leave.

Aliyah took her to the park next and I sat back watching them play. I didn't like being in the same spot for so long. My phone starts to ring and I pull it out of my pocket. It was my sister calling me.

"Anastasia."

"Brother, is it true you're bringing that women with you?" She ask.

"Not even a hello? Sister, I thought we were closer than that?"

"Kazimir, I'm being serious father is already causing issues and raising hell."

"Well good thing he isn't my father," I comment.

"You are going to bring mother to her death bed."

"Mother will be fine, tell father to screw his head and wait for my arrival."

I hung up the phone and continued to watch them. Aliyah was pushing Azura on the swing and they were giggling about something. At least this had cheered her up and fixed whatever sadness she was feeling.

My lioness was happy once again, but for how long?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 201 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
419K 9.3K 75
โ€ข BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES โ€ข Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
8.7K 423 40
"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear that must have come out of the loose bun wh...
64K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...