สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด

6.6K 280 75
By mariewrotethat

Ava's POV
3 Weeks Later
----------------------------

"Girl fuck that bitch" Lay blurted out as we sat at the nail salon.

"She weird as fuck... throwing subs on the internet like she ain't 30" I added rolling my eyes.

"You talking about Ace's baby momma?" Jules said looking up from my nails.

"Yeah why?"

"She's always been... unhinged. She trapped him at 17, this hoe was 23 messing around with a teenager she just went off the walls once he stopped fuckin wit her" Jules shrugged as she tapped my hand to put it in the LED light.

"What Ace been saying about all this?" Sasha questioned.

"I um haven't really spoken to him"

"WHAT" the girls said in unison.

"I don't know.. he asked Mo about seeing her and she went off I-I just don't want her feeling like because I'm around she can't see her mom"

"Girl I almost cut your hand on purpose by accident" Jules laughed

"That baby don't wanna see ole girl because she was never there for her. Never.

"Not one birthday party, not one family get together, not a single holiday. Nothing" Akira added

"Which makes me feel bad for putting my two cents at the shop because they were right, just because you birth a baby doesn't make you a mother" Akira chimed in looking down with a sad face.

"Well my birthday is in 2 days and I'm not letting this shit get in the way"

After Jules finished up I went to pay her because she slayed my shit per usual.

"Yeah you fucking snapped babe" I smiled taking a boomerang of my nails

"How much I owe you?"

"Nothing girl they paid for already" She smiled showing me that Ace sent her $200 on cashapp.

"This man" I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Girl go talk to your man, him & Amoura prolly sick!"

My heart sunk as I thought of my Amoura.

I never imagined playing step mama, I also never messed with a man with kids.

But I'd go to war for Mo... and I don't want anything to change that. The thought of losing both her & Dijon is just wild to me.

"Yeah yeah I'll catch y'all later... y'all better be AT that airport on time" I smiled hugging each of them before making it to my car.

-----------

Walking up to Dijon's house I wiped my sweaty palms on my outfit before sticking my key in the door and turning it.

As I walked through I could hear a bunch of laughter and loud ass music.

I walked further into the house I laughed at the sight laid out before me.

Tae, Pooter, Key and Dijon all sat in a circle around a table as one girl danced on it and they each were getting a lap dance.

I instantly recognized one of them, she's Lauren's best friend, Tasha I think.

They stay on IG live subbing me so when we made eye contact she smirked shaking her ass in Dijon's face.

"AYEEE SHAKE THAT SHIT BI-FUCK" Tae yelled making eye contact with me.

They all looked over and had the dumbest looks on their face.

I just laughed shaking my head.

It's not that I'm mad he's got a bitch dancing on him, it's just over these past weeks he had been texting me saying he missed me yet doing shit like this.

He prolly fucked one of em too.

Judging by Tasha's smug smirk- It was probably her.

"Don't mind me" I laughed taking his house key off my keyring.

"Here go your key Ace" I set it down making my way out the door.

"Is you fucking serious right now?!"

"AVA"

"AVA LYNAE"

Not the fucking middle name.

I continued to ignore him making it to my car. As I went to open it he shut it behind me.

"Yo ass dont call or text for 3 fucking weeks.. the fuck is going on wit you"

"Nothing, at first I was weirded out by the fact that the mother of your child was suddenly so interested in being a family again"

"I came over to talk and apologize for going ghost, but fuck that and you" I scoffed holding back tears.

"You got the audacity to bring random bitches in there and not only that but Lauren's best friend? The same bitch I told you was subbing me on IG?"

"Ian bring these hoes here, Pooter was tired of my sulking and brought these h-

"You ain't stop him.. and as MANY times as I've showed you Lauren and that broad on IG you didn't recognize her? Or her shaking her ass in your face distracted you that much!!"

"Here's the money for my fucking nails... don't call or text me again" I handed him $200 I had in cash, got in my car and pulled off.

------------

"Ava you can't be mad about that" Lay snapped on the phone.

"YES THE FUCK I CAN! HE had that bitch who stay subbing me shaking her ass all on him, now what she gon do? Go back and tell Lauren"

"That part yes, but Pooter brought them hoes over because Ace been in a pissy ass mood lately"

"and you know this how?"

"Your brother duh.. he said you ain't been returning none of their calls"

"Sholl ain't and they uninvited all of em"

"Ava you can't do-

I hung up on her.

Cause girl you supposed to be on my side i don't care if I'm wrong.

I pulled into my driveway and made my way inside.

"SISSTEERRRR"

"Yes Millie?" I tried to fix my tone so she wouldn't think anything was wrong.

"I NEED ADVICE"

I laughed a little and slipped my shoes off and made my way into the back porch.

"Wassup buttercup" I smiled plopping down next to her.

"Leon asked me to be his girlfriend"

"Aww.. what did you say?"

"I said I'll think about it.. I really like him and wanna be with him I'm just scared"

"Dont be! Life is about the beautiful moments, what y'all have is just that, don't let your past hold you back, you are a beautiful, smart, classy young lady who deserves to have some fun and love in her life"

"You don't think I'm moving too fast?"

"Absolutely not boo.. y'all been knowing each other for a minute, taking it slow, but it's up to you babe"

"Thank you sis... is it okay if I go see him?"

"Yeah girl your cars in the garage"

Millie finished drivers Ed, so I been waiting for the right time to surprise her with the car.

"What?"

"Your car... it's in the garage cmon" I smiled seeing the way her face was lit up like a mf Christmas tree.

I grabbed the keys I had hidden in a drawer and walked out back. I used my garage opener to open the garage showcasing the beautiful car I got for her.

"OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH"

"AVAAAAA THIS IS TOO MUCH I-I CANT" Millie cried wiping her eyes

"You deserve it suga.. now go get your man"

She wrapped her arms around em squeezing me tight.

"Thank you thank you so much" She cried

-----------

I texted the group chat that had all my details about this birthday trip.

I let them know its cancelled and I'm not going anymore.

I blocked everybody and let Millie know id be gone a few days. After making sure she'd be 100% okay, I grabbed the one bag I had packed and headed for the airport

I upgraded my ticket to first class and enjoyed my solo flight for my solo trip.

"Would you care for a glass of champagne ma'am?" The flight attendant smiled walking around first class with her tray.

"Yes please I'll take two actually"

Solo dolo birthday trip

----------

𝙸𝚖𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢,𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘 𝚏𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜? 👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 98 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
455K 24.1K 31
"๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–บ' ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—’ ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ"
820K 39.3K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
385K 12.8K 40
"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š"