Her babyboy

By ShivubachaxmomoBaby

Hey everybody I am back with my interesting stories and I am damn sure you all gonna love it โค . It's my... More

Characters
Chapter 1 ( Naira lifestyle ) ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Chapter ( Naira lifestyle -2)

719 62 22
By ShivubachaxmomoBaby

So the story start with Naira coming out from washroom.

She take her important files and her belongings.

She walk out from her room and goes toward right side of Mansion.

There we can see a room . A mysterious room . She stood infront of it and open the door which was locked . But there is something interesting not only one locker but The room is Locked with Three Most secured lockers .

She opened the lock and walk inside. There is many photos of A man . A handsome and gorgeous man in room everywhere only his photos is there .

She stood infront of the picture. And caress the photo with so much love ❤ and care in her eyes .

Naira whisper slowly( softly )- baby
( after a pause ) I miss you alot meri jaan but now the wait is over . Mujhe tumse koi dur nahi kar sakta aur dekho Maine tumhe dundh hi Liya aur bahut jald tum mere pass Hoge.
( smirking) and get ready My in - laws you all are going to pay for all your deeds .

She walk out and lock the room and goes downstairs. The maid come towards her .

Maid said ( bowing her head down ) - Mam breakfast is ready

Naira said ( sternly)- I am not hungry you can do your other work .

Maid left with that and Naira walk out from Mansion.

Total 68 gaurds are there to take care of the Mansion .

Naira walk out and goes towards the car the driver open the car door for her she sit inside .

Naira said to driver ( rudely )- start

The driver start the car.

After half and hour they reach .

The Xavier's Groupon and perficient Companies.

[ Naira Xavier's- she is bold and sassy the Most beautiful and hot 🔥 girl .
The gorgeous one . Owner of many companies - The NX group and companies / Many Textile Companies/ Jewelry Companies/ Cars Companies/In WHOLE WORLD everywhere her companies Is . ]

The driver open the car door for her .
Naira came out and walk inside the building. The gaurds wish her good morning.

Seeing her coming everyone stand up from there place and wish her.
But she don't even look at them .

Her dress

( Our hottie beauty 😍 )

Naira goes inside her cabin .

Her cabin

Naira sit on the chair and started typing something on her laptop.

After 2 minutes a knock appear on the Door .

Naira said ( sternly)- come in

A man of 30 old came inside. ( he is Robert The loyal and trustworthy person P.A of Naira Xavier's) .

Robert said ( bowing his head) - Good morning Mam .

Naira said firmly- good morning

Robert said - Mam today you have a important meeting with Mr. Jones
About faculties and partnership.

Naira said to Robert- Is all arrangements are done .

Robert said - yes Mam

Naira said looking at laptop - okay you go I will be there in 5 minutes.

With that Robert left .

Naira take out her phone from her purse .

She always carry two phones with her one as The business woman and Second as The Mafia queen .

She call Someone .

Naira said ( sternly)- Smith

Smith said - yess queen

Naira said- are the work done

Smith - yes boss the work is done just give me one day on the right time we will kidnap him .

Naira said to Smith- okay but fit one thing in your head that nothing should happen to him if something happen then you will be not be able live in this world .

Smith said ( immediately)- nothing will happen to him boss I myself is going to take him .

Naira said - and one more thing no one should got to know about him .
He is my weakest point got that .

Smith said - No one will .

Naira said ( sternly)- okay I want him as soon as possible .

Smith said - yess boss .

Naira cut the call .

Naira's pov.

So hello guys it's me Naira Xavier I know you all know about me alot but still there is many secrets you all will know on the right time till then wait .
Ya I was telling you all that I am Naira The Mafia queen and The Business Woman .

After so many years he is going to come to me . Or I should say back to me . My baby I love him alot ❤ ya I know he don't know me I know him
I love him and I care for him . He is only mine and mine .just wait and watch .

But right now I have a important meeting so I think I should go .
Bye .

Naira stood up from her chair and walk out .

In the way towards the conference room . Naira see that A girl is flirting with a boy .

Naira goes towards them .

The girl whose name is Trisha.

Trisha said ( flirting) - hey hottie 😘 wanna join me at night we will have fun .

Naira said ( sternly) from behind- ya you will have fun but after going out from my company.

Trisha hurriedly turn with shocked 😲 face .

Trisha said ( stammering)- Ma..m W..o
Yo..u to..ok m.e in wro...ng w..ay

Naira said (shouting)- you bloody bitch am I giving you the money to flirt with the employees.

Everyone is looking down in fear .

Naira ( shouted) - where is that idiot manager .

Just than the manager come infront.

Manager said ( in fear )- Mam

Naira ( shouted angrily)- you fool where were you isn't it that your work is to look who are doing there work sincerely or who is not .

Manager said ( looking down )- so..rry Ma..m

Naira said ( angrily)- No don't say sorry to me say this sorry to your job .

Listening this manager eyes got moist and till now Trisha face have become like a cat Because of tears her makeup have got messed.

Naira said ( coldly )- Smith

Smith who was from the starting standing there only looking at the manager with pity in his eyes .
Come front

Smith said ( coming front )- yes boss

Naira said ( looking at Trisha strictly)- make their resignation paper right now and place on my table .

Smith said ( bowing his head)- yes Mam

No one was surprised from her this move because it always happen .
One mistake and you are gone .
Out of The company. No one can save you from her again I am repeating No one .

With this Naira move towards the conference room.

The conference room

Naira come inside the conference room. And see that everyone is already sitting on their places .

She goes and sit on her chair . The Owner One .

Naira said ( firmly ) - Okay so let's start the meeting.

Mr. Jones stand up from his chair and said .

Mr. Jones said to Naira ( forwarding his hand for a handshake) - I am Jones

Naira also stand and do a handshake with him and said - Naira_ Naira Xavier's.

They both sat on the chairs again and start the meeting.

After 2 hours .

Naira said Ending the meeting- so this all was from my side if anyone have any problem or any inquiries they can say it right now .

Mr. Jones said standing from his place - the presentation was amazing If you give your permission than we can move further.

Mr.jones Manager was shocked because Mr.Jones U.S ke no .1 business man but still he is asking her permission.

Naira said ( professionally)- why not but I have one condition

Mr.Jones said ( confused)- and what is it .

Naira said looking at him - The partnership will be of 70 -30 .
You will be the owner of 30% and I will be 70 % .

Everyone was shocked with this ( including Jones)

Jones Manager said - but

Mr.Jones interrupted him after digesting Naira's condition.

Mr.Jones said to Naira - okay 👍 I don't have any problem but you have to handle the work more than me .

Naira said firmly- ohh you don't have to worry about money and all I will do all that .

Mr.jones said - okay than we will take your leave .

Naira said to him - off course

Mr.jones left with his manager.

After coming out from the conference room .

Jones manager said to Mr.Jones- sir why you agree on her condition
You are the no . 1 business man of U.S and she is Nothing infront of you . A Indian businesswoman that's all .

Mr.jones stop walking after listening him .

Mr.Jones said to him - you blockhead we are nothing infront of her I am no.1 business man of U.S only and she is The No.1 business woman of the whole damn World idiot think before opening your stupid mouth.

Manager was shocked 😲 to know that information. He just walk out with Mr.jones .

________________________________________

Precape- kartik ( lifestyle)

Bye 👋.
Please click the 🌟 button and comment your reviews.
Please follow.

_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
852K 33.2K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
235K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
292K 6.4K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.