Novel Recommendations (BL/Dan...

By leeeyena

Here are some Danmei/Bl novel Recommendations of novels that I rlly liked !!😊🙏 -------------------------- ... More

You can skip or read it!
Cultivation: Thousand Autumns (BL)
Cultivation: MDZS (BL)
Cultivation: Svsss (BL)
Cultivation: HOB (BL)
Cultivation: Flying Dust (BL)
Cultivation: Devil Venerable Also Wants to Know (BL)
I Became A Virtuous Wife and Loving Mother in another Cultivation World (BL)
Cultivation: Comeback of the Abandoned Wife (BL)
Cultivation: The Glory After Rebirth (BL)

The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple from Turning to the Dark Side (BL)

15 0 0
By leeeyena

6#: The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple from Turning to the Dark Side

Genre: Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, Romance, Xianxia, Yaoi

Author: 黑猫睨睨 / Hēi Māo Nì Nì

Status: (Complete)

Chapters: 112 chapters

Description: 

As the number one pill alchemist of the immortal world, Mu Chen had always believed that it was because he had single-mindedly focused on concocting pills that led to him to neglect disciplining his disciple. Which in turn, caused his disciple to be led astray by the seduction of devil cultivation, leading to the three realms to fall to disaster.

After his rebirth, Mu Chen resolved to properly teach his disciple, give him the very best resources, earnestly love him, carry him close to his heart, teach him by way of example, and didn't let him grow corrupt.

Sure enough, his disciple became more and more "intimate". Every day his disciple even crawled into his bed, rubbing against his chest and clinging to his thigh. It was just that his expression isn't exactly quite right......

Quelle: Novel Updates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 415 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
54.3K 3.2K 69
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
30.9K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
76.6K 3.4K 78
❤️