The Alpha's Angel

By Angie8177

When spirited Angel, Hannah is cast down from the heavens for her disobedience, she stumbles into the path of... More

Note to reader
Intro
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Hey!!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 46

329 27 3
By Angie8177

1 month later

It was a day filled with sweat, blood, and tears.

More blood of there's than her own.

"Again!!!" Raphael shouted.

A fist came up aiming for her face, and she just as quickly dodged it and swung back.

She had been placed on a grueling schedule of learning physical combat, archery, and sword fighting. It was needed since word was pressing that the underworld was starting to activate.

As of late, more and more Light Beings were turning up dead. Her time to confront the demon king was getting close. and with each day that brought on a sense fear. A feeling she could not afford to have. 

Therefore, Michael was in charge of combat. Uriel archery and Raphael Sword fighting. Each fought with no mercy, were rigid and unrelenting in their teachings and made sure she felt it. none of this was the same as her training to become a Seraph.

''You are no wilting flower...'' As Michael put it when he met her outside and made the first move.

They all stood on the side and watched as he and Hannah began their practice.

Caught unaware she met the ground numerous times. Maddox was held back as he was losing his mind watching Michael's grueling practices. 

''No ball of light this time, little one,'' he warned her as her fingers began to glow the angrier she got.

''You must learn to rely on your corporeal strength and not your celestial powers, Hannah." Michael drew his legs under her feet and managed to drop her straight on her back.

Winded and exhausted she lay there and watched as he stood above her and looked down at her.

For a while, he held her gaze. Deep down he knew he was being hard on her. but now was not the time to coddle her.  He offered his hand. But she refused it. She finally stood and dusted her self of. 

"This petulant human behavior you have developed does not become you."  He says, watching her stand.

"I don't know what you mean," she quipped brushing the leaves and dirt from her shirt and pants.

"The disregard, the annoyed indifference. The silent treatments, Hannah." He fumed as he stepped closer.

Her head lifted and her gaze met his. "I don't see why that bothers you now you seemed to be good at that my whole life, " She shrugged.

He chuckles shaking his head, but a smile barely forms on his face.

"You know what, I am tired of this. All you have done is mope around like a human brat in her feelings, I have had enough." He faces her.

"You can go then if my human-like attitude offends you."

"Don't hold that tone with me," he stepped closer.

Immediately everyone around them began to scramble from where they stood and began to approach Hannah as her eyes began to glow and his followed. 

"Both of you. That is enough."  Raphael stepped between them.

" I don't understand your hostile behavior. You should be thankful I kept you under our wings. If not who knows where you would have ended up." Micheal fumed.

"You did me no favors...uncle," she responded angrily.

Immediately Raphael reached for her hand and pulled her along to leave. But Michael would not back down, and Maddox began to follow as she as well began to pull away.

"Step away," Raphael said to Michael and Maddox, but they continued to follow him.

"I said. Step away. Give me some time with my daughter," He yelled angrily at them.  Orange flames formed in his eyes as he held her hands and faced them.

They stumbled back and watched as he turned to walk with a struggling Hannah, but he just as quickly looked down at her. 

"Walk!." he pointed towards the wooded area off in the distance.  

When she refused he stepped closer. 

"You may be his mate. But you are MY daughter. Now....Walk!!!"  His contorted voice imbued so much power.  More than Maddox's alpha voice ever could that the demand frightened her that she had to obey.

Shakily, she began to lead the way as he followed. It was here that she realized that she could not go up against him or any of the Archangels. Seraph or not,  she was no match for any of them.

They walked slowly side by side, deep into the woods in silence, until they reached a clearing. There he motioned her to a large tree trunk nearby where they sat. He looked out at the clearing and took a deep breath before turning his head to look at her. She immediately looked away and began to fidget. 

"I know you are upset with us," he said. 

Slowly she looked up at him.

"And, you have every right to be. but that does not give you the right to disrespect your uncles."

She lowered her head sadly. 

"What transpired long ago was forbidden and out of our hands, but what I can assure you is when....I found myself incapable of caring for you, it was Michael that stepped forward." 

"What I need you to understand is, regardless of my wrongdoing, you were our priority," he reached slowly for her hand.

"Have you never noticed how you were more under our care than the other Seraphs?" 

Her gaze immediately lifted to his. And yes she was. Deep down she always knew but never understood why.

"The day you were born was a day of new meaning for me. I honestly thought that we..." he paused. 

She looked up at him and watched as his gaze saddened and he looked away. For as long as she can remember, he always held that sadness in his gaze. Now she understood why. 

"What was she like?" she asked.  And for the first time, she saw his eyes light up. 

"I can show you better than tell you," he said gently reaching for her hands. 

He turned her palm up and she sat in awe of the soft sparkling glow that formed in her hands, then an image appeared.  Her heart lurched at the sight of a woman standing in the palm of her hand, in a beautiful flowing gown that accentuated her swollen abdomen, with long hair, and a breathtaking smile. 

"This is the last memory I have of her." 

She could not take her eyes away from the image of her mother. For so long she was under the impression that she was made by the creator. Born for a purpose to serve as a Seraph in the highest order. This has brought on a sensation of confusion and chaos with her emotions that she did not know how to cope with this truth. 

"Why could you not remain with her?" Her gaze welled up with tears as the image faded with tears. 

"We were never meant to meet to begin with." he mumbled. "Celestials and primordials are not to be in the same plane. But it was during Lucifers fight, I decided to leave. I wanted no -part in his war. So, I decided to blend in with humans. I had been there for almost a century when I had my first glimpse of your mother." he smiled. 

She waited for him to continue. 

"I was walking in the forest when I caught her kneeling beside an injured wolf attacked by a bear. I watched in awe as this beautiful glowing light formed in her hands and she healed it. Immediately I was awestruck by her beauty the moment I stepped close. I knew I was not supposed to approach her, but I did it despite all the warning bells going off in my mind.  For as much as my mind said to turn away and leave, I could not." he shook his head and chuckled softly.

"When she turned to face me, She did not walk away nor did she show any signs of attacking me. I was so drawn to her. From that moment on, we had become inseparable. We fell in love." 

She watched how his expression lit up then suddenly it faded.

"After a blissful couple of years in each other's arms, we were caught. Our creator was livid. By then she was already pregnant with you. Had I known better, I would have taken her far away. All we wanted was to live our lives with no complications. But how can a deity and celestial do such in a world where our presence was under a lot of unknowing watchful eyes? "

He turned from her then and reached for something at his waist. He opened a pouch and withdrew a gold necklace with a pendant and held it up for her to see. She gazed wide-eyed at the beautiful golden rope that twinkled and spun in the sunlight with a tiny tear drop shape glass at the end.

"She handed this to me the day she gave birth. Before she uttered another word, the gripping pain of her labor had won over everything being done in the room. So much chaos erupted around us that we scrambled around to help her. The necklace had fallen to the floor. So much had happened in such little time that when she had taken her final breath, my world there and then ended."  his voice cracked. 

He paused for a while. He drew in a deep breath and cleared his throat. 

"Anael had it this entire time. When you were forced out, she returned it to me," he said gently as he opened it and placed it around her neck closing the clasp.  

"I am certain she meant for you to have it," he said.

She lowered her gaze and lifted the pearl-shaped glass pendant at the end of it. Mesmerized, her gaze got lost in the tiny swirling vortex of colors in the center of it that began. 

"Deep down a part of me feels she is looking down upon you and is protecting you, and I know she will greatly disapprove of your behavior as of late, " he said. 

Slowly she pulled her gaze away and looked at him. For a while, she looked at him. Conflicted with what she felt. He was right. It was not by his doing that she was never raised with him. By some weird twist of fate, they met, fell in love and had her. He was her father regardless. And from the look in his eyes, he loved her. 

He looked at her as she shyly nodded. Then suddenly before he could say anything else, she opened her arms and threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him. Stunned, it took him a few seconds to understand before he wrapped his arms tightly around her. humbled and content he held her tight. The affectionate embrace brought forth a warm light over them both. He lowered his cheek to the top of her head and settled there with his child in his arms. 

An act long overdue. 

Long overdue....

****Here we go...so sorry for the late update guys. So much has been going on but. GOOD NEWS !!!! I am part of the Wattpad Creators program....YAYYYY!!!!

I have a lot to do and a schedule I need to stick to now. :) I will try my best to update.

Tell me how you liked this chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 49 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...
152K 8.9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
79.6K 6.6K 48
After Jared's mate, Amelia, left him for good, he had given up all hope of ever finding love again. That was until he discovered the Moon Goddess had...
24.5K 1.5K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...