๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

073

2.5K 71 114
By missnoodleaddict

"Papa! Look at what I drew!" A 5 year old Elena said, showing her over the top, drunk father a picture she had made of her family. "Tch, useless child. Can't even draw!" He yelled and took a sweep of his vodka. "P-papa? Why have you become to m-mean to me.." Elena asked as tears filled her eyes.

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled, slapping her across the face as she was sent back, landing on the floor. The little Elena held her cheek as she cried more than ever. Junichiro only got even more angry and before Elena knew it. He had thrown his bottle of vodka on the floor right in-front of her, sending sharp glass pieces her way, grazing her arms, legs and a small part of her face.

Elena's eyes widened upon feeling the vodka on the wounds on her legs. "P-papa! It hurts!" Elena screamed as blood came out from the cuts. "You're so fucking worthless! You're 5 years old, but you haven't even got a quirk yet!" Junichiro yelled, standing up wobbly from his chair and put his half done cigarette in between his lips.

"B-but, I'm sure I'll get one soon, papa!" She said, holding her arms in terror. "Being as fucking worthless as you are, I'm not so sure about that." He said, approaching her with the cigarette in between his fingers, twirling it. He bent down towards the crying girl before smirking maniacally. "Do you see an ashtray around here?" He asked, making Elena look at him with slight confusion.

"W-what's th-" was all she managed to say before she screamed in immense pain. Junichiro had pushed the lot cigarette onto her leg, crushing it into her skin. Elena screamed loudly and backed away, tears falling repeatedly.

Junichiro approached her slowly, anger visible in his eyes as his eyes suddenly lit in a red color upon the usage of his quirk.

"Don't back away from your dear father, Elena."

______________________

Elena suddenly woke up, jumping up in her bed as tears fell from her eyes. Elena quickly stood up, her head spinning as she ran to her bathroom and kneeled in front of the toilet. Tears welled in her eyes as she threw up. She held her hair on one hand while supporting herself with the other hand on the toilet. As she finally stopped, she began sobbing, leaning against the wall. "W-why can't you just leave me alone?" Elena chanted, slamming her fist on the floor before she stood up. She flushed the toilet before washing her face.

Elena's thoughts went back to the burn she had on her upper thigh. The cigarette burn fortunately being where nobody could see it as clear. Tears spilled from her eyes as she bit her lip in an attempt to silence her sobs. She walked out of her bathroom and quickly walked out of her room, leaving the room unlocked. 'I need to get to Katsuki.' She chanted repeatedly in her head. Her heart was clenching by every minute, feeling as if somebody was strangling her.

She soon reached Katsuki's door, knocking on it repeatedly. "Who the actual fuck is up at three in the fucking mo-" Elena could hear Katsuki's voice behind the door. But as he opened it and saw her crying state, he immediately grabbed her and pulled her in before locking the door. "Fucking hell, what happened?" Katsuki asked her quietly, looking at her. She had tears welling from her eyes as she trembled. When she tried to speak, she only managed to let out a cry before Katsuki shook his head and grabbed her. He pulled her in for a hug, holding her head in a protective manner.

"Can you breathe?" He asked gently, looking at her. She only looked at him for a second before she breathed in, and out. He nodded as she leaned her head against his chest. He noticed when her breathing finally calmed down, and that's when he decided to speak again. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked upon seeing her stained shirt.

"I-I had a dream, again. Or, more like a flashback. When I woke up I felt nauseous and threw up." She explained shortly as Katsuki followed her to his bed. He made her sit down on the bed as he crouched down in front of her, holding her hands in his.

"I fucking hate my life, Katsuki. I-it's like he's haunting me." Elena said as more tears welled up in her eyes. Katsuki looked at her with soft eyes before he sighed and stood back up, hugging her tightly.

"Elena, you'll get through it, okay? He's gone, he can't hurt you anymore. Eitherway, you're the strongest person I've ever come across. I'd even admit that you're stronger than myself if that was the case. That old bastard will rot in prison, while you're out here, becoming a hero." Katsuki said in attempt to comfort her. Elena nodded as Katsuki looked at her again.

"Come on, we need to get you cleaned up. You got vomit on your shirt." He said, grabbing her shoulder and walking her to his bathroom.

Katsuki yawned and turned on the light in his bathroom. "Stay here. I'll get you a shirt to change into." He said, walking back out in his room as she sat on his toilet seat. Katsuki walked to his closet and grabbed a black skull shirt he had. He walked back into the bathroom and gave her it. "I'll go out while you change, okay? Just knock or something when you're done." He said, smiling gently at her.

Elena nodded slowly at him. He walked out as Elena took her old white shirt off and threw on the floor before putting his skull shirt on. The shirt reached her mid thigh, as she smelled the shirt. The scent of caramel was visible as she smiled comfortably.

Elena talked quietly. "I'm done, Katsuki." She said, and within a mere second he was back. "Do you want to shower now, or tomorrow?" He asked her. Elena looked at him, his eye bags visible under his eyes. "I'll shower tomorrow. You're tired and I don't want to make you tired for training tomorrow.." Elena said, looking at him before she looked back at her shaking hands.

Katsuki smirked at her before crouching down and holding her shaking hand. "Don't worry about me, dumbass. What matters is that you're fucking fine." He said. Elena looked at him with small stars in his eyes. She felt safe, under his presence, she felt safe, and warm.

"Let's go sleep." She said, smiling genuinely at him at his calm behavior. Katsuki nodded and turned the lights off. They walked hand in hand back to the bed as Elena crawled in under the covers. "You should go see recovery girl, soon." He told her gently as to not make her think any more than she already was.

Elena nodded as Katsuki got under the covers with her. She was quick to begin hugging him tightly, feeling his warmth radiate around her cold body. "Are you sure you want to train tomorrow?" Katsuki asked her, rubbing her back. Elena nodded before speaking. "I'm not gonna let some bastard fuck my life up and stop me from becoming a hero." She said, squeezing his arm. Katsuki smirked proudly at her.

"That's my girl."

___________________________

As the remaining days of training goes by, the day of the license arrived. Elena and the rest of the class stood in front of the big National Gakoba Stadium. Elena stood with her backpack in hand as well as her hero costume, feeling her nerves kicking in. "Shit." She mumbled.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous" Jiro said as Elena stood beside her, agreeing. "I wonder what we'll have to do...I wonder if I can get my provisional license!" Mineta whined.

Aizawa had bowed down to look at him. "Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it." Aizawa said monotone, making Elena's eyes widen. "R-right! Of course" Mineta said in bewilderment. Aizawa got back up and looked at the class. "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs, will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best." Aizawa said, getting some hyped up while other sulked.

"All right, I'll become a chick!" Denki said with a smile. Elena looked at them and giggled as Katsuki hugged her from the side. "Let's call out the usual! Ready, set! Plus-" Was all Kirishima  managed to say before he was interrupted by another voice, making Elena jump. "Ultra!!!" A bald boy yelled. Katsuki noticed Elena's small jumpscare and irked at the loud boy.

"You shouldn't barge in on other peoples huddles, Inasa." Another voice said. Elena looked at the other class whom was close by and saw a boy whom looked slightly like Shinso in a way. "Oh, no! I am....very extremely, sorry!!!" Inasa yelled as he bonked his head onto the floor.

Elena looked at the boy in worry as Katsuki held her hip tight. "W-what's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Denki asked, screaming at the boy.

They all noticed their uniforms. Elena heard Katsuki beside her. "U.A in the east, Shiketsu in the west." He said, looking at the class in curiosity. "Who cares about them? We're better." Elena whispered close to Katsuki's ear, making him smirk down at her.

As his class began leaving, Inasa's eyes widened before he was quick to approached Elena. "Are you Elena Yuuji?! I've seen you everywhere! Your quirk is awesome!" Inasa yelled as his forehead bled. He reached a hand out to Elena whom flinched. Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows upon seeing the way Elena flinched.

"Back off, baldie!" He said and pushed the man away from Elena. "Inasa!" A girl yelled, grabbing his attention. Inasa waved at Elena before leaving.

Katsuki growled before Aizawa spoke. "Yoarashi Inasa." He said, making the class react. "Aizawa Sensei, do you know him?" Mina asked curiously. "He's strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason he turned down his acceptance." Aizawa said, making Elena's eyes widen.

"What?! Then he's a first year?!" Midoriya asked as Elena and him looked at Todoroki. The class began talking about him as Elena only stood with Katsuki. "You okay?" He asked close to her ear. Elena nodded and smiled at him before she stared off into space.

Two days prior, Elena had gone to Recovery Girl's office, and had been officially diagnosed with PTSD. Katsuki wasn't exactly surprised at the time, but he was worried for her. They had installed a button on the wall of Elena's bed that would alert either him or Aizawa in emergencies at night. She got it installed due to her nightmares consisting of lack of breathing and panic attacks. Katsuki was worried for her, a lot. But he promised himself to help her the best way he could.

'I'll make your pain go away.'

______________
Words:1965

AIGHT, SO THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WAY LONGER. LIKE 3K WORDS. But I had to cut it short cuz I forgot to plan the next few parts💀💀 SO, you'll be having to wait a while till the next chapter will be posted, since I have to plan. (Aight that's like two days cuz planning one arc takes me a day if I get in the zone)

Also, CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE HOW CONSIDERATE, LOVELY, AND GENTLE KATSUKI IS WITH ELENA WHEN SHE HAS HER EPISODES?! AHHHHHHHH

Anywhooo!! TYASM FOR 112K+ READS!!!

CIAO LOVELIES❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512 30 16
IMPORTANT: This is a discontinued version. My writing style has changed and it was no longer very comfortable for me to write in this style. I have a...
4.1K 144 13
ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ | แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… | แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐Ÿ‹18+ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...
14.7K 619 16
Katsuki decided to become the number one hero, even deciding to outrank the symbol of peace, to become the one Izuku admires again, like when they we...
364 58 18
Rewritten version of ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏ | BNHA {๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—} ______________________________________________ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: โ€ข...