Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V Bracelet Girls...

By SnickerDoodle01

Bracelet Girls x MALE Reader Just a one shot of Yuzu, Serena, Rin, Ruri, basically the Bracelet Girls in Yu-G... More

Yuzu: Worst Duelist
Serena: Weak Duelist
Rin: Winning Duelist
Ruri: Weird Duelist
Yuzu: Fusion Foes
Rin: Crash + Sick
Ruri: Valentine's
Yuzu: Jealousy
Serena: Fight For Love
Rin: Bully
Ruri: Ex

Serena: Leave Me Alone

441 5 2
By SnickerDoodle01

(Serena's POV)

You: Now! Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!! Attack Serena directly!!!

"Starving Venom attacked Serena directly, knocking her back and making her life points go way passed 0, giving Y/n the win"

Serena: Ahh!!!

Serena's LP: 500 ---> 0

(Winner: Y/n L/n)

Serena: Grr...

I sat up, rubbing the back of my head as the field cleared out. I then noticed a hand in front of me and looked up. It was my opponent, Y/n.

You: You alright bro?

Serena: Tch, back off!

I smacked his hand away and stood up on my own.

You: That was a good duel!

Serena: Whatever, for you it was.

You: Aww~ C'mon, win or lose, every duel is fun.

Serena: Shut up will you. It's only fun when the game is on my side.

You: Well, maybe next duel you'll be able to beat me.

Serena: Oh, I'll definitely beat you. Beat you into a pulp.

You: (Laughs) I look forward to it!

He then taps my forehead and gives me a smile. I just rub my forehead and glare at him.

Serena: Geez, your niceness is annoying.

You: Hmm? How come?

Serena: (Sigh) Never mind...

(Ring!)

The first period bell rang.

You: Oh man, I wanted to hang out with you more before school begun.

Serena: Well, too bad too sad.

You: Oh! How about I walk you to your class?

Serena: (Scoffs) No way, what are you, my boyfriend?

You: Well... I'm your best friend, right?

Serena: Still a no. Leave me alone.

You: Alrighty then, I'll see you in Math Class!

Y/n then walks away from me after a wave goodbye. I just sigh and walk to my first period class.

Serena: (Sigh) Oh well...

(Timeskip)

It's math class, and the teacher assigned us a worksheet to do for the entirety of the class. Whatever we don't get done will be homework and we get to work with whoever we wanted to.

Once he let everyone start, everyone moved around except for me. I look at the first question and I'm already struggling. I tried to skip it but the next couple questions are a struggle as well. I don't have any friends here to work on this sheet together. I actually don't have any friends at all. Except for one person,

You: Hey Serena!

Everyone except for Y/n. Even though he's annoying at times, I guess I can consider him a friend. He sits next to me and notices that I'm struggling.

You: Can't figure out the answer to question 1?

Serena: What do you want?

You: Wanna work on this together? I already got a few questions done if you want to copy off of me. I can even show you how to solve these.

Serena: What are you, my teacher now?

You: No, but I'm your best friend, right?

Serena: Tch, leave me be already. I don't need your help.

You: Um... Are you sure you don't want to work on this together?

Serena: 1000% Sure. Now beat it. Leave me alone.

You: Okay then, I'll see you at lunch!

He gives a small knock on my forehead and returns back to his original desk. I just sigh and thought that maybe I should've used him to get some of these answers, then tell him to beat it.

Serena: (Sigh) Oh well...

(Timeskip)

It's Lunchtime, and I'm already seated at a table that I have to myself. I'm eating my lunch as I look at my phone and around the lunch room as well. There's nothing to do except to just watch videos on my phone and no one to talk to except for,

You: Yo yo!

Y/n. He sits down next to me and I just look at him.

Serena: You're gonna bother me again?

You: Yeah! You seemed lonely.

Serena: I got no one to sit next to and no one to talk to.

You: You can always talk to me! We're pals!

He says as he pats my back, which makes me just scoot away from him a bit.

Serena: Don't you have your own friends to hang out with.

You: Yeah, but I thought you would like a buddy to eat with.

Serena: I don't need one, just go away.

You: C'mon~ Talk to me!

Serena: We've already talked, now bye.

You: Don't be like that my guy!

Serena: Ugh, go away please. Leave me alone.

You: Alright, alright. Peace out best friend!

He says with a smile and pats my head a few times. He gets up and walks over to his friend group. I just sigh and continue to eat. Maybe I should've let him stay, he's always so nice and I have no idea why I'm acting so rude to him. Maybe it's my personality or I'm just in a mode today. Am I a Tsundere maybe? Nah, I can't be.

Serena: (Sigh) Oh well...

(Timeskip)

School has ended and I'm on my way home right now. As I make my way out of the school and I start to leave the premises, I look in front of me and see 2 girls walking up to me. I know those two and I know who they hang out with.

Serena: Oh no...

I turn around quickly and then see 2 more girls walking up to me from behind. I also know those two and still know who they hang out with.

Serena: Oh my...

I turn to my right and see my one and only bully walking up to me as well.

Serena: Oh dear...

I back up from the girls as they approach me but then suddenly my back hits the wall.

Serena: Shoot...

???: Haha! Nowhere to go!

All 5 girls made a circle around me, making it harder to try and get passed them.

???: Hey Serena~

Serena: Hmph, Alexis.

Yup, my bully is Alexis Rhodes. Me and her are rivals when it comes to who the best female Fusion Summoner is and we've been rivals for a while.

Alexis: Aww~ You're shaking~

Serena: What do you want?!

Alexis: You know what I want. Your deck, hand it over. Or you could cough up $20 so that way I can leave you alone for another whole weak.

Serena: Grr...

I reach into my pocket to grab my wallet and see if I have any money. I have an allowance, $100 a week from my parents. Enough money to keep me well since they both spend too much time at work. But it seems like I don't have enough money to pay Alexis.

Serena: I don't have enough...

Alexis: Seriously? Then it's your deck. And if you want that back, $500 for it.

Serena: No way! I'm not giving you my deck!

Alexis: Ha, then I'll just take it from you.

She says as she walks closer to me. I can't let her have my deck, my Lunalight deck! It's a deck I put together and I'm very proud of it! She's not taking it! When walked up to me, I immediately put my foot up and kicked her right in the gut.

Alexis: Grr... Why you little-

Girl 1: Alexis!

Girl 2: Are you okay?

Alexis: Tch, your dead!

Girl 3: You'll pay for that Serena!

Girl 4: Now it ain't your deck at cost! It's your life!

The girl that said that started walking up to me but Alexis stopped her.

Alexis: No! She's mine!

Alexis then walked in closer to me with her hands up. I back away as close as I could against the wall but I only could back away for so much.

Alexis: You're dead!

I see her about to swing a punch and I close my eyes shut. I was waiting for her punch to hit but all I could hear after I closed my eyes was her letting out a shriek.

Alexis: Ow!!

I open my eyes and see a card slowly fall to the ground. I then look up at Alexis and notice she has a big cut on her hand and it's bleeding.

Alexis: (Inhales) Ow~

Girl 1: Alexis!!

Girl 3: How'd you get cut?!

Alexis: Grr, somebody threw that card at me.

She says as she eyes the card since one of her hands is bleeding and she's holding it with other other hand. I look down at the card and notice what it was.

Serena: Starving Venom...

Girl 2: Who threw that card?!

???: I did!

Then in my sights, somebody walked in front of me. Just by their voice, I know it is.

Serena: Y/n...

Girl 4: So, you threw it?!

You: Haha, guilty as charged!

He says as he picks up his card.

Alexis: Grr... Y/n?! You threw that card?!

You: Yes ma'am. Sorry about that Alexis.

Alexis: What for?!

You: Well, I didn't appreciate you bullying my best friend like that, so I had to intervene.

Alexis: Huh?! She's your best friend?!

You: Yup!

Alexis: But, why be friends with such a loser?!

You: Hmm...

He turns his head around and looks at me. He smiles as he wipes a tear that dropped from my eye. I didn't even know it but I was crying.

You: I don't think she's a loser. She's one of the coolest people I know.

After hearing him say that, my heart skipped a beat. There's no way he thinks I'm cool. After all the times I was rude to him, I thought he would think of me as a grumpy teenager. He then looks back at Alexis as I wipe some more tears that are dropping down my face.

You: Listen, leave her alone. If not, then you'll have to face me! And you already know my title here Alexis.

Alexis: Yeah, of course I do... Top Fusion Duelist here...

You: And you know I bring pain when I choose to with my Predaplants. So, leave her be and you won't have to be in a cast, (chuckles).

Alexis: Grr...

You: And I mean leave her alone entirely. There's no way I'll let you bully her anymore. I'll protect her no matter what.

Alexis: What? You like her or something?!

You: Ain't it obvious? (Chuckles) She's my best friend, I love her!

Once he said that, my eyes widened. I can't believe Y/n said that. He... loves me? I start to cry more after he said that and I immediately wrap my arms around him from behind and cry on his shoulder.

You: Eh?

I knew it startled Y/n as I felt him jump bit. Not only is he my best friend, but something like a Haven. I feel safe and comfy when I'm with him.

Alexis: Whatever. Let's go girls.

I hear Alexis and the others walk away and after a few seconds, Y/n turned around fully and hugged me back.

You: They're gone now. It's okay.

I continue to cry for a bit on his shoulder and then after a minute, we break the hug.

You: Done crying?

Serena: (sniff) (nods)

You: Cool! Glad I showed up, that could have ended up badly.

He puts Starving Venom back into his deck box and I just rub my eyes.

You: All better now? I'd offer to walk you home but you probably want to be left alone like usual. So, I'll see you next week!

He pats my forehead and starts to walk off. But immediately, I grabbed his hand.

Serena: Wait! Don't leave me alone!

He stops and looks back at me, confused.

You: Hmm? What's up homie?

Serena: I...

You know what, it's time to show my true self! I got to stop acting like I hate him, if I'm his best friend then for God sake he's mine!

Serena: I want you to walk me home!

You: Really?

Serena: Yes! And then, I want you to come inside my house and help me with the math worksheet we did.

You: Oh?

Serena: And then, stay with me afterwards! My parents won't be home tonight, I can make us something to eat for dinner!

You: Wait wait-

Serena: And then after that, let's watch a movie! It can be whatever you want!

You: Serena! It's fine dawg, you don't have to owe me that much just because I help you. You know that I love to spend time with you but I'm fine with just walking you home.

Serena: It's not that I have to owe you for what you did!

You: Huh? Then what is it?

Serena: (gulp) it's...

I want to kiss him and tell him I love him too. But I hesitate for a bit. I have to though! If he's open about his feelings towards me, then should too. I breath in and out before cupping his cheek and giving him a kiss on the lips.

I leave my lips on his for a few seconds before breaking it. We then both looked at each other, his cheeks are red and I can feel my face heat up as well.

Serena: It's because... I love you too...

We both stare at each other with blank expressions, both silent after what I said. He then smiles and pats my head.

You: Aww~ That's cute~

Serena: W-what?! After I confessed to you, all you could say was that was cute?!

You: (Laughs) I just never seen you like this!

I just glare at him, regretting what I did. But then, he takes my hand into his, plants a kiss on it and holds it. I stop glaring and just blush again. I hold his hand back.

You: Shall I walk you home?

Serena: And then help me with my homework. And then eat dinner with me? And then watch a movie with me? Right?

I ask him just to make sure that he didn't forget that I want to spend time with him after he walks me home.

You: Haha! Of course!

Serena: (Giggles) Good! Let's go!

We both walk to my house, hand in hand and we actually start having a conversation like best friends. We smile a lot and laugh a lot along the way. This is the first time I'm actually opening up to someone.

I take a moment to look at me and Y/n, how we're now a couple, I'm supposing, holding hands, laughing, knowing that we both love each other. Then I realized something, I should've claimed him as mine way earlier. Me and him belong to each other, and that's that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
21.5K 312 46
Basically one Shots From Arcane! Requests Open! I do not own any characters accept Y/n
41.5K 874 26
Yu-Gi-Oh! x Reader All series Reader can be any gender! AU's are allowed! #11 in YGO (May 12th, 2018) #1 in YGO (May 27th, 2018) #34 in yugioh (June...
11.1K 146 14
One Shots of Caitlyn and Vi from Arcane with Reader. Will try to update regularly, but most likely when inspiration hits.