My secret therapist

By Tythoughtslol

Maisly Ravera, 25. Far from home, with a man she * ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ* she loved and who she * ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ* lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Announcement!

23

296 3 0
By Tythoughtslol

I wake up still on amir of course as his hands were in my panties and he still had me in a lock while my thigh was over his hip.

He wakes me up with kisses every morning as he is doing . I giggled a little . " really In my panties like I'm already on you was that not enough " I say as he chuckled . "Nah I need you closer cause I don't wanna let you go . If I could have you in my pants I would " he says . "So let me slip my legs through them " I smile and he shake his head no .

"You're gonna give me blue balls and I already have a morning wood my love " he laughed along with me . "Well you're literally holding my ass cheeks Amir I don't think you could be any closer babes " I giggled along with him.

"Well can you let me go I have to pee" I whined not being able to hold it . He slides his hand out my white laced panties and I almost whine at the loss of his warm contact.

Almost.

I get up stretching as I hear him mumbled cuss words. I walk into the bathroom doing my thing then I decided to wash my face and brush my teeth .

I walk back into the room and jump onto his body as I hugged his neck . " I like cuddling with you .. my big soft sexy teddy" I giggled as he sat up causing me to straddle him.

He sighs after laughing and I back up to look at his face. "Baby what's wrong ? " I asked . "I gotta do a couple zoom meetings today but honestly I just wanna be with you and them all day just to chill but I'm off tomorrow " he smiled and I like his cheeks and kiss them.

"Don't worry I'm still here okay" I say kissing each side of his cheeks back to back. "I wanna know what your wearing to this dinner this weekend " he says as I got off him and sat beside him.

"Probably a fitted shirt and a shirt that I would have tucked into my skirt " I say as he smiled imagining it . He then grab my feet massaging them . "White looks good on your feet " he says sitting them on his lap and massaging them .

"I want To show you my drawing " I say excitedly but he wouldn't let me get up. "What drawing " he said still messing with my feet. "On my I pad next to you " I say as he grabbed it . He then hands it to me and I open it going to settings and letting him put his Face ID on there so he can use it to.

"You didn't have to do that but you made me happy cause you did " he says kissing my cheek as I laid against his shoulder.

I open up my drawing app showing him the eye I was working on and his eyebrows raise. "Baby that looks good! I didn't know you knew how to draw ?" He says and all I could do was smile cause he was proud of me.

"Yea I just stopped doing it for a long time " I say grabbing it back and leaning on him. "Why? It looks good I'm proud of you " he says and kisses my forehead . "I don't know " I said too flustered to answer so I got off him and laid on my stomach.

Soon as I did that he grabbed both of my legs and pull them towards him and I was now laying on my stomach while my ass was facing him as he sat up.

He slappped it and I rolled my eyes and said . " you do that shit again to the point it hurts imma kick you in your shit " then turned back around and he massaged it.

"I like when you get feisty and aggressive but I'm sorry" he said which made me laugh from how he said it. After a couple minutes of chilling I decided to get up and off of him to put clothes on.

I took a shower and changed and walked out seeing he was on a call and didn't want to interrupt. I walked behind him hugging his tall body as my face laid against his back.

He turned around and smiled at me while still on the phone and placed his free hand on my back . He then raised his shoulder to hold the phone and picked me up and kissed my cheek.

"Alright I'll see ... ok bye" he said hanging up. "Your clingy ..but it's cute " I say giggling as I held his face.
"Yes I am only with you" he says which makes me raise my eyebrows. "It better only be with me the fuck" I say and he shake his head kissing my lips and mumbled against them.

"Your gonna help me move in tomorrow?" I asked him as he walked around the room with me in his arms. "Of course why wouldn't I? Autumn is excited to help too" he said laughing.

"I love autumn. That's my little baby " I says cheesing and he raise his eyebrows " I thought I was your little baby?" He says which makes me laugh. I kissed him on the cheek . "You are but I treat her like a daughter and my sister I'm even going to use the extra room I have as hers cause what else would I use the one room for cause the other is my work room" I say as I looked at him just enjoying my voice.

"Your so beautiful.." he says as I blushed and smiled . "Hey sissy can you take me to my friends house please ?" Autumn said knocking on our door that was open . I got off Amir as he didn't want to let me go and glared at her cause he ruined the moment.

"Of course my love when or what time ?" I ask fixing my clothes as she came and sat in the rolling chair. "Today at uhh at .. actually in like 20 mins just let me know whenever y'all are done being touchy " she laughed along with me as amir mugged her.

"Ok can you leave now for I fuck her in front of you?" He said annoyed as I smacked the back of his head. "You guys are gross bye" she said running out.

"Stop saying things like that in front of her " I laughed as I laid back on the bed getting on my phone to take pictures of myself.

His bed was scooted near a window and the sun was shining through it and through the camera my melanin skin glossed so good and as I was laying on my stomach towards the window my boobs were kinda pushing out my shirt and I began recording myself making cute faces.

I recorded many angels but I haven't heard nothing from Amir then as I moved the camera to my right to see what he was doing through the camera. He had his hand around my waist and dry humping my ass as it was hanging off the bed.

I recorded him as he looked through the camera making silly faces then he crawled up beside me kissing my cheek and we continue to take pictures while the sun was shining on our glistening skin.

I post one of the videos and people start sliding up instantly asking " who is he?? Omg mai with a new bae?? I'm happy you moved on ?? What happened to Timmy ?? " I closed my phone and just decided to reply to them later .

"Hey look at me ?" He says holding my face . " y'all be safe okay , you have your taser on you I got you right ?" He ask and I smile at how caring he is .

"Yes baby I have all my many weapons you bought me hun" I say and I placed one of my hands on the side of his face.

I lay on the bed as he is beside me and I hold his hand comparing our hand sizes.

"Your hand is so tiny just like you " he says as I giggled. "My little baby" he says kissing my cheek. "My big little baby" I says kissing his.

"I'm gonna add accessories to your hand eventually. And with that I mean some rings , bracelets and I wanna pay everytime you get your nails done okay?" He says and I sit up to look at him.

"Yo- you don't have to do that amir I make money I can pay for my nails " I say emotionally. "I know you do . I wanna treat MY girlfriend. You literally make me so happy and you bring the biggest smile to my face , I love seeing you smile with you braces and your dimples and freckles. It's the best view to wake up everyday so how couldn't I not treat you like my queen?" He said.

I almost just cry from his words... he's literally the best and sexiest man I ever met . "I wish I would have met you a long time ago so we can be married with kids right now " I giggled and hugged him as my arms were around his neck. He laughed at my statement and mumbled " soon baby soon I promise " which makes me smile harder.

After a while of hugging him I started to feel sleepy cause he began rocking our bodies and rubbing my back which makes me tired . "You better get up for you forget to take autumn my love " he says as I laugh and let go wiping my eyes.

"Come on I'll walk y'all to the car " he says holding my hand as we walked downstairs. "I think I wanna puppy.." I blurt out and he laughed and chuckled . "You don't need no puppy " he says which makes me make a angry face.

"Why not.. imma be at my apartment alone most of the time .." I whine as he walked us outside. He opens the door for his sister first then me as he stood at the window talking to us .

"Just wait on it okay ?" He says and I make a sad face . "Stop looking like that , gimmie kiss " he says and I kiss his cheek then roll up the window sad.

"Alright play music " I say handing her the cord but she chose to Bluetooth.

She plays some lil durk as she gave me the address to go to. "Is this the little boy your going to see?" I ask and she blushed and nods. "I'm just going to see him not staying he just wanted to see me again" she says and I nod.

I pull into a nice neighborhood and drive to his house as he was already outside waiting on her. He saw us pull up and walked to the car opening her door . He got out hugging her tightly and even picked her up . "Lord I hope they not gonna be a remake of us " I said to myself.

"Hey this is my sister as you met before " she said as he waved . "Hey um... - maisley it's Maisly " I say

"Hi Maisly. Thank you for bringing her to see me " he laughed and I say your welcome. As they talked for a while his older brother lock eyes with me as he stood in the door of his house .

She got back in the car saying bye as I drove to get us something to eat .

——————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
221K 2.7K 17
Kaia Torres is a hard working college student, she just got back home for summer break. She wasn't looking for a relationship, instead she was focus...
313K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
540K 9.7K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...