ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ

By Cruel2Reine

This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up... More

Welcome to the Archive!
Foxette's Story
Goldie x SpringTrap: Undying Love
Bonnie x Freddy: The Key to Heart
Nightmare x Fredbear: Fighting Life or Finding Love
Mangle x Toy Freddy: White Roses
Plushtrap x Izzy: Love at Tall Heights
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 2
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 3
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 4
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 5
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Intro
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 1
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 2
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 4
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 5
FNaF: Dawn of the Depression Series
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 1
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 2
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 3
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 4
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 6
Rat x Candy: One Final Whisper
Candy x Reader: Copycat
Funtime Freddy x Reader: Birthday Girl
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 1
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 2
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 3
Nutmeg's Misadventures of Circus Baby's Pizza World
Freddy Fazbear x OC: Help Wanted
(SMUT WARNING) Prey x Follower: Tap Hell's Bells
FNaF: World of Scáileanna
Boris x Mugman: Friendship With A Stranger
Fredbear x Spring: Mind Games
Chica x Foxy: What I Need
Ranboo x Tubbo: Piece of Work
Afterword of the Archive

Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)

7 1 1
By Cruel2Reine

This was going to be the second series in my FNAF stories following the events after my FNAF ships stories that were part of the first series titled Tales of Love.

Only Rowan's Fantasy was planned thoroughly but there was also many notes made of where the series would have gone.

Now, finally after all this time, I can share all the details of what this series was truly going to be and how much it meant to me over the years...

———————————————

Starting from where we left off in Rowan's Fantasy...

Rowan would continue working on her story and her relationships in her life. In the middle of the story, she wanted to choose Victor as a love partner. Although Victor had a premonition and claimed he couldn't be part of her life. She would then run after DayDream and have a relationship with him, instead.

As the months would pass, Rowan would start losing weight, have nausea/vomiting, and get easily sick throughout the book. She would also start having strange dreams and strange voices in her head telling her strange things. Until one fateful night in December, DayDream was taking Rowan to the school's homecoming and fell unconscious before they even walked through the doors.

Later into the night, the Marionette would announce that Rowan Fall Trap had tragically passed away due to her cancerous physical health issues. Since she wasn't born completely developed, her body started to reject parts of her body causing her inner-parts to shut down slowly overtime.

Rowan's Fantasy would end with Goldie finding Rowan's finished book project and a note on her desk. Goldie would have read the note that said that Rowan knew she was dying. In the note, she also dropped a bombshell on Goldie with that she wanted her little brother to be named Winter. The End.

So, now let's move on to what the plan was for after Rowan's Fantasy.

SpringTrap would have gotten pregnant and later give birth to him and Goldie's son that they named Winter Alfred Trap, who would have been a pale yellow rabbit.

Everyone would have gotten older and learned to move forward, meanwhile evil was planning something sinister under all of their noses. Nightmare and the spirit of Purple Guy were hunting down certain people that they were told were destined to defeat the nightmares and phantoms out of existence, as well as set free the soul's of the dead children.

A few new animatronics and kids also get introduced into the plot, such as the Funtime animatronics and the FNAF World animatronics. Funtime Foxy and Freddy would have four kids in total; Jackie Briar Funtime (female), Snow Dream Funtime (male), and twins, Barley Mint Funtime & Cypress Seed Funtime(male+female).

Funtime Bonnie and Funtime Chica, that magically appeared in the story, have one child named Tessa Jojo Funtine (female).

Lolbit and Tangle would have two girls named Violet Claire Bytes and Scarlet Seren Bytes.

Redbear and White Rabbit have three children together; June Marmalade Bit (female), Harry Flack Bit (male), Oswald Mike Bit (male).

Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica have a child later in the plot named Aisha Rain Toy (female).

By the time DayDream, Grace, and the other preteens grow up to be around the ages of 17-19 a battle between Nightmare/Phantom animatronics and the rest of the animatronics would have ensued.

During this battle, a lot of secrets and death occurs. We find out that Nishie was bound by an oath to protect DayDream because Nightmare had turned evil and killed/trapped Fredbear where no one could find him. Circus Baby had been spying on the families for a while, but on the battlefield her feelings around her closeted sexuality made her scared to be a disappointment to her father and she disappeared. Pre-teen Lyric Fazbear finds out that her brother, CJ, had been secretly dating Percy Pirate.

Rowan visited Grace as a hallucination to tell her that she and her other friends were destined to stop Nightmare and William Afton. The people she is talking about is Grace, DayDream, CJ, and Willow. The four of them sacrificed themselves, which ultimately killed not only Nightmare but themselves, except for CJ for some weird reason, as well. William Afton then repossessed SpringTrap and the two disappeared. After the fight the Funtime animatronics were nowhere to be found. Fredbear was set free magically and rushed to his dead son to cry over him.

Before the soul's were set free, here is the list animatronics who died in the battle: Grace, DayDream, Willow, Nishie, Snow, Aisha, Percy, Harry, Sean, Bon-Bon, Lolbit, Violet, Tangle, PlushTrap, Hugo, Mariah, Hendrix, Reagan, June, Tessa, Shadow Bonnie, Shadow Freddy, Mangle, and the other Toy animatronics.

The souls that were set free: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Goldie, Marionette 

Those who were still alive: CJ, Isla, Lyric, Winter, Jackie, Barley, Cypress, Victor, Scarlet, Harry, Oswald

If I forgot to mention anyone, then they are most likely dead? maybe, idk.

The group of ragged animatronic teens and children had to survive in the wilderness that surrounded their abandoned town all on their own. Soon, CJ finds out he is pregnant with Percy's child, which made it harder for everyone else to survive. They learn to become a pack, With Victor and Isla taking on leader roles.

During CJ's pregnancy, Isla was mauled to death by wild wolves as a distraction, allowing the group to escape unharmed and in search of new places to call home. As they continued to travel from place to place, CJ gives birth to a cute, female bear cub.

Victor and Lyric did their best to help CJ during childbirth, but he passed away before he could see his child. Lyric named the bear cub Coriander, after CJ's first name. The group learned to take responsibility for the care of Coriander together.

During the span of two years, Victor, Oswald, and Scarlet died from starvation. Lyric became in charge of their band of outcasts at the age of 15-years-old, the oldest of the group.

A couple of years have now passed, and the group have managed to find shelter in the alleyways of their town. Lyric, being the leader of the group, is now a young adult rabbit. Winter and Jackie are now around the ages of 15-16. Barley, Cypress, and Harry are between the ages of 13-14. Little Coriander was now about 8 or 9 years old.

Lyric, Winter, and Jackie usually go out and find food for the pack. Harry, being the oldest child who stays behind, is usually left to watch Barley, Cypress, and Coriander.

One day, Coriander wanders off into an unusual building and meets someone she's never seen before. It was a bear animatronic named Lamen (male), who seemed to be around Coriander's age or younger.

Coriander goes back to her pack and gets in trouble for sneaking off. But when Coriander sneaks off again, Lyric and Winter follow her. Lyric and Winter find out that Coriander has a young love interest in the mysterious Lamen kid.

As Lyric and Winter are trying to make Coriander leave with them, two older animatronic bears came out and threaten them, thinking that they are harming Lamen. One of the parents who goes by the name of Lefty ends up recognizing Lyric and Winter. Lefty reveals that Marionette is inside of him, and the kids are absolutely in shock. The other parent, Molten Freddy, had asked them if the Funtime children, Jackie and her siblings, were still alive.

In a state of shock and feeling betrayed, Lyric storms off without answering or speaking to them. Coriander and Winter run after her. They go back to the pack where Jackie, Harry, Barley, and Cypress ask what happened. Lyric goes off to be alone while Winter tries to calm everyone.

Winter prevents Coriander from telling them anything, making her go and talk to Lyric one-on-one. It would have been a heart-touching, aunt-niece bonding moment where Coriander learns more about the past and her father, CJ.

Fast forward a bit, Jackie, Barley, and Cypress reunite with Molten Freddy whereas Lyric learns to forgive Lefty/Marionette for hiding all those years. Coriander has a cute kid-crush moment with Lamen.

Then they all would have been surprised attacked by ScrapTrap/Afton, Winter has a moment of shock at seeing his father in the state that he was in. Although Lyric, Lefty, and Molten Freddy chased him off, the attack resulted in Harry's death due to him wandering off and exploring the building where ScrapTrap was hiding.

They mourn the Harry's death and start living around the building with Molten Freddy and Lefty. The animatronic children would have gotten comfortable and learned the new way of life Lefty and Molten chose for themselves of starting a new family of their own with Lamen. Winter vows he would never be like his father (Michael move right there). Coriander and Lamen do have a crush on each other, but don't date or do anything inappropriate because they are just ten year old children, duh.

Now, this whole series can finally be wrapped up in a nice little bow as the building burns down with every single animatronic inside. Resulting in the last animatronics that exist to die for real.

Oh. My. GOODNESS! That was a lot of information that I had to drag out of the darkest, deepest corners of my mind. I'm genuinely happy that I finally got to express all the ideas I had for the children of FNAF, and now I can finally stop worrying about it and move on.

Thank you, if you have made it this far. <3

NOW, check out some art that was made over the years that I managed to scramble together!!

It's Grace in her homecoming dress! How cute!

Hehe, my little boi CJ

This was my version of Funtime Bonnie, I guess.

This was the concept of Jackie Funtime

I did not like her for some reason.

It's Rowan and Victor

This is little Lamen, named after the word Lament. Lefty and Molten have such a cute kid. I definitely want to draw him and Coriander one day!

Honestly, this became my OTP after Rowan died. Look how cute they are!! And the colors are just so vivid and pretty!!

I cherish all that I made with this series and I hope one day I can redraw all the characters for you to see!

And with a heavy heart, it's time to...move on!

————>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 680 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
6.7K 281 113
Time to meet the crew! --------- This is book 1 out of 4, so expect a lot more! --------- This series is based off of Fnaf Adventures made by TheInvi...
22.4K 813 10
"𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸?" "𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮...