ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ

By Cruel2Reine

This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up... More

Welcome to the Archive!
Foxette's Story
Goldie x SpringTrap: Undying Love
Bonnie x Freddy: The Key to Heart
Nightmare x Fredbear: Fighting Life or Finding Love
Mangle x Toy Freddy: White Roses
Plushtrap x Izzy: Love at Tall Heights
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 2
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 3
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 4
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 5
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Intro
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 1
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 2
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 4
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 5
Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)
FNaF: Dawn of the Depression Series
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 1
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 2
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 3
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 4
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 6
Rat x Candy: One Final Whisper
Candy x Reader: Copycat
Funtime Freddy x Reader: Birthday Girl
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 1
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 2
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 3
Nutmeg's Misadventures of Circus Baby's Pizza World
Freddy Fazbear x OC: Help Wanted
(SMUT WARNING) Prey x Follower: Tap Hell's Bells
FNaF: World of Scáileanna
Boris x Mugman: Friendship With A Stranger
Fredbear x Spring: Mind Games
Chica x Foxy: What I Need
Ranboo x Tubbo: Piece of Work
Afterword of the Archive

Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5

6 1 0
By Cruel2Reine

~Chapter 5~

Guard shift has gone and past, day shift was just a half hour away from now, and the last night of the week was tonight. Blank laid in the Drawing Room, feeling sick and twisted in his stomach. What was wrong with me? What am I turning into? Blank questioned himself frustrated, with his hands to his temples.

Blank felt sick to the head, no fever but insanity instead. He never felt like this before, not since the day that night guard attacked him. He was feeling so many things at once he felt like he was going to vomit from it all. Everything rushed, everything was twisted and turned in the mind and reality. Blank got a sudden jolt, he brought up his right wrist to see a long cut right across the drawing of himself and Momo. Momo drew that...

Sure it wasn't good but it was made from the heart. Blank got a gasp out of him before his mind swept him into things he remembered. "Maybe the game is too easy, you just take your temper too hard for it...A story doesn't lurk here until the last is revealed." Suddenly Kay's and Cat's words scorched his mind. Why do I remember this! Why is it coming now! Blank yelled in his own thoughts. Then it hit him, he opened his eyes, breathing in the real oxygen as if it felt like the first time. He turned to see Rat standing at the doorway, "Rat?..."

The party shift had just ended and Blank was still in his stiff position but for the first time he was awake for the day. Rat had come by and told him to not sleep throughout the day, Blank tried asking why but Rat never gave any slight emotion to why he told him. But as the day grew stronger, an eerie feeling grew inside of Blank. Kay's words were now still hitting him rough, it repeated over and over in his head saying, "A story doesn't lurk here until the last is revealed." What on earth did that shadow mean by that line?

Blank could hear all the children screaming and yelling as Candy and his friends played for them. Blank just put his exposed, back head against the wall. He has had one hell of a week, and he was changing, everyone was changing. He didn't like this change. He hasn't seen Cat either, Cat always did something silly to make him smile and make him forget all his troubles. Blank worried how Cat and Rat are or, for that fact, what they know.

Suddenly, Blank looked up at the doorway and saw the shadow himself, Kay. He was peeking through the doorway until he vanished. "Hey! Kay, wait, come back here!" Blank scrambled up and rushed to the doorway. Blank put his hand on the doorway side and turned sharply to where he vanished to the right.

He saw all the kids were out of their chairs and basically barricaded the two halls to get to Chester's stage and the bathrooms. Blank wasn't worried about what all the children were so worried about, he was focused on the shadow cat. As if by command in the hall to where the window of the office was, Kay was peeking behind the right side of the hallway.

Blank walked a tad bit fast towards him, no care if any of the children saw him. Blank got closer, "Hey! Shadow! What's going on, huh, buddy?" Blank was now five feet away from him, getting closer, but Kay never flinched or blinked. "Answer me you lit-" Blank stopped when he turned the corner and Kay was gone. But that didn't make Blank cut himself short, He was looking at Momo. Momo was outside and walking around but behind him was a little boy crying, with brown hair and a yellowish green shirt. In front of Momo was an adult male, with a jet black jacket to go with his black pants. He had a white shirt against his dark complexion, he looked angry. His hands were balled into fist, his feet firm and stiff, his shoulders tense, all signs of anger to Blank.

Momo looked stern and was standing where he was towering over the adult. Momo growled as the adult yelled at him, the child was hiding behind Momo. Blank saw Momo's hands turn into fist, Blank knew Momo was gonna do something. Then in a flash Momo brought his fist up and punched the adult right in the nose. The punch was hard toward the human so he flipped and fell on the ground. The children froze and so did Blank, that's when a distant adult cry came and suddenly the place turned into a chaotic crowd. Momo shook his head as if to snap his head back into reality, he turned to meet Blank's gray, wide eyes.

Momo then ran across to Blank, Blank snapped his gaze out of shock, "Momo why you-" Blank didn't finish when Momo quickly grabbed Blank's right wrist and ran without breaking a stride. Blank was then dragged, screaming and crying was everywhere. Suddenly Momo ran through a swarm of people, opened a door and threw Blank inside, closing the door behind him as he entered. Penguin perked up from under the table, "What the hell is going on out there!! And where have you been!!!" Momo walked past him and into the small corner that was cut off by a doorway. Blank looked at him solemnly, while Penguin turned his head and looked up at him. "So what were you dragged into this time?" Blank looked down at the tempered Penguin.

"I don't know, everyone's screaming. Wasn't it obvious?" Blank snapped at the Penguin, not wanting him to ask anymore questions. Blank went over and turned the sharp corner to see Momo sitting and hugging his knees, he looked scared. Blank sat down in front of him, looking sincerely at him, "Hey... what happened back there..." Blank didn't know what else to say. Momo looked up and Blank could see a shattered look on his face, "I'm gonna get scrapped!! I'm gonna be burned like Courtesy was!!" Momo broke down in tears. Before Blank could speak a commanding voice yelled outside and a bunch of stomping occurred.

Momo freaked out, he grabbed Blank up and pulled the red curtain attached to a rod above and as Blank protested, Momo covered Blank's mouth. Suddenly it was quiet for five seconds until the door to the Service Room was knocked down. Penguin squeaked but as he panicked Blank and Momo could hear someone cover his mouth then throw him in something. Another commanding voice came again, "Find the rest!" Blank hugged Momo as they both squished together in the corner. A shadow fell on the curtain. The two animatronics caught their breath as they saw the shadow of the human.

Then the commanding voice came again, the shadow hesitated then left. Momo hugged Blank and placed his chin on top of Blank's head, Blank laid his head on Momo's neck now shaking. Blank and Momo stood there for a while until Blank finally broke the silence, "Why are they here?" Blank whispered very low and slowly. Momo was still watching the curtain, listening to every sound that was made in the restaurant. Momo then barely whispered, "I'm not sure..."

Momo and Blank agreed they wouldn't move until the day shift was over. Momo and Blank waited for hours hugging each other and hardly breathing. Momo didn't give the signal until he heard the tiny sound of the doors locking, they waited a bit longer to make sure no one was here. Though before they could move they heard a soft calling, "Hello?...."

Blank recognized the voice so he moved from behind the curtain. Momo then harshly whispered, "Blank! Are you crazy?!" Blank got out slowly and turned his head to see the off limits Room door open. Blank gasped and ran to the door, Momo's shadow fell right behind him. "Blank! Are you-"

a weak voice cut him off, "Blank..." Blank walked into the room, he knew that voice well. When his eyes adjusted he held his breath, the back wall was covered with every animatronic laying there broken on the floor. In the middle of the room was Cat, everyone's eyes shot up and glowed on Blank and Momo. Candy looked broken, one eye missing and a few scraps of metal gone. Chester's face was gone and he had no eyes, Penguin was shredded and withered. Cat raised his head looking more broken than he already was, "Blank... thank mercy you're okay."

Blank rushed to Cat and bent over him, "Oh my mercy! Cat, are you okay!?" Blank started tearing up at the sight of his friend. Cat sat up and stared at Blank with his dark eyes, "Blank, I'm fine. But your friends are not." He motioned to his right where Candy, Cindy, and Chester sat staring at him. Cindy had one eye and one of her rosy cheeks were missing, some scraps of metal were missing too, but Rat wasn't to be found.

Blank looked at Cat bewildered, "Where's Rat?" As if by answering, Rat walked out of the shadows looking a bit battered like his brother. "I tried fighting back.... I didn't want them to find Cat but... they did and then just threw everyone in here..."

Candy made a ruffled sound trying to get up. He was looking at Cat confused, "Who is Cat!? Why have we never known him!" Rat walked over to Candy, bent over and was an inch away from his face. Candy's ears went back a bit, "I have reasons.... Everyone does. Like Momo...Did you have a reason for all this?" Suddenly everyone's attention snapped to Momo and the protests rattled. Candy shouted at him, Cindy shouted at him, Penguin shouted at him, Chester just made loud screeching noises.

Momo looked overwhelmed, and Blank realized that he needed to do something. "Stop it!!" Blank yelled over all their shouting. Everyone stopped and stared at him. Blank walked over and stood beside Momo, "I was there when it happened! Momo didn't mean it... I saw him in front of a crying little boy, the father seemed to be yelling and angry at both of them. Momo was just protecting the little boy, he didn't mean it!" Blank said sternly to them.

"He was just doing what he was programmed to do! So you can't challenge him for trying to protect a child!" Blank yelled at them. Blank huffed a bit until he felt a hand touch his shoulder, he turned to see Momo looked at him with relief and happiness and he whispered, "Thank you." Momo then brought Blank into a hug. Suddenly Blank felt heat rise on his face as he could hear Cat's soft giggles. Momo and Blank broke apart and sat in front of their friends. That's when finally Candy broke in and said, "So what do we do?...." Candy said cracking, he looked like he was gonna break down in tears, Cindy went and comforted him. It was the first time Blank had ever seen Cindy actually having sympathy.

Rat shook his head with uncertainty, "They're probably gonna move us..." Cindy then screeched, "We're gonna be replaced!!" Cindy weeps in her hands as Candy wrapped his arm around her and comforted her. Chester was silent, his upper face just endoskeleton, Penguin came by him. Blank then turned to Momo, realizing he had always pushed the cat away, but yet Blank still didn't know how to feel about him.

Blank then leaned and laid his head on Momo's shoulder, nuzzling it to make it more comfortable for Blank, and closed his eyes. Blank kept his hand in the middle of his crossed legs, Momo's tail seemed to have twitched and wrapped around Blank. Blank knew it was obvious to everyone but Blank, at this point, didn't care about anyone's opinion. Suddenly Rat cut in, "Alright. We can't just sit here and cry, waiting for them to come back!"

Then Cat lifted his arm up and tugged on Rat's arm. "Rat... It's too late..... I overheard that they will close this place down.... They're gonna make that human called Mary come one last time." Everyone's jaw dropped and everyone was staring at Cat in shock. Rat looked only a tad bit shocked but he shrugged it off.

"I've got a plan. I'll deal with Mary tonight. Blank, Momo," He gestured to Blank and Momo, "Y'all are on guard. Blank, you're in charge of making sure nobody else comes in with Mary. Tell me then try to cut out your camera, so she doesn't see you guys spying. Momo, try scaring her a few times if you can. Now go." As Rat ushered them, Blank and Momo were out the door in a blink of an eye.

Blank was in front of Momo as they walked back to the Drawing Room, keeping to the wall. Blank walked into the room breathing in the air, he loved his sanctuary. Blank sat up against the wall as Momo was standing over him. Blank looked up at Momo, "Aren't you going to sit down?" Blank said confused.

Momo then slowly got on his knees, put his hands to where his fingertips touched the wall, and his nose was placed right above Blank's mouth. Blank became flustered, heat rising on his face, "Momo what ar-'' Momo leaned forward, putting his lips to Blank's for a kiss. Blank tensed up at first then became drawn into the kiss, he became loose. Momo started digging deeper, moving closer to Blank now.

Momo wrapped his right arm around Blank's waist, moving to where their tangled legs became folded, Blank was now sitting on Momo's lap. Momo had his other hand on Blank's cheek, Momo and Blank were digging deeper into the kiss. Blank slowly wrapped his arm behind Momo's neck, Blank felt like he was on air. Momo then pulled back, only a little bit, and moved his muzzle upward, breathing harshly on the side of Blank's face. The heat rises again on Blank's face as he groans, "Momo."

Momo didn't reply, instead he smirked against Blank's cheek, his sharp two fangs grazing his face. Blank groaned again, "M-Momo." Momo loved to hear the sound of Blank's groaning, calling his name out right in his ears.

Momo drifted his chin down and placed his lips back on Blank's. But this time it was different. Momo was licking Blank's bottom lip, soothingly asking for an entrance. Blank didn't know what to think but his mouth gaped and Momo's tongue went in like an excited puppy. Momo lolled his tongue around the inside of Blank's mouth, tasting it a good bit. Blank moaned through the French kiss, Momo heard the muffled moan and smirked through the kiss. Blank grasped Momo's shoulder, feeling dazed as the kiss made him overly flustered.

Then, a small sound echoed through the place, immediately Blank and Momo departed and turned their heads to the door. Blank got off of Momo's lap and walked to the doorway, being quiet. Blank was still in that haze, come to think that wasn't even the first time they kissed, but that was their second kiss. It was just more magical.

Blank shook his head out of the clouds as he poked his head around the corner of the doorway, he suddenly saw the brunette guard. Blank then let out a loud eerie squawk, trying hard to make it sound like a creaky old board. She seemed to have jumped right out of her shoes from the sound, she held herself as she took one step. Suddenly a sound of wall crumbling echoed in the restaurant, too. Blank knew it was Rat giving back the signal.

Blank turned his head into the room, Momo was already off the floor. They gave each other a nod then Momo went over to the camera, trying to disable it. Blank went over and helped, they damaged it to where it was broken off. "There, now Rat does his part." Blank said very distantly, he couldn't help but think what would happen next.

Where do we go? What happens next, Blank asked in his head. Suddenly Kay's voice popped in his head again. "A story doesn't lurk here until the last is revealed. Momo's story has finally finished, you found the last. Though that doesn't mean it's the end." Suddenly the voice became real to him. "Soon you will discover, the ending is never over,"

Blank suddenly snapped into reality when Momo was snapping his fingers in front of him. "Hey, are you okay?" Momo asked, looking concerned at Blank. Blank then let out a sigh of relief but also overwhelmed. "I'm alright... I'm just waiting for the good ending to come around the corner..."

2,820

5/6/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 249 14
Mainly Ranboo angst, because our boy needs more! And Purpled because he underrated Also check the "Introduction" chapter every one in a while. I chan...
57.5K 2K 14
❝He's back- and it's time to open the box.❞ Closure. That's all you wanted. That day simply never left you mind. The blood... The screams. Tired of t...
336K 7.6K 33
Look dude, idk what to tell you, I started this thing 7 years ago and idk why it's still getting reads. I'm sorry if this is my first impression of y...
5.9K 71 21
(If you do not like this kind of ship, do not spread hate please. Just leave and act like you've never seen it. Thank you. This is also a different v...