ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ

By Cruel2Reine

This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up... More

Welcome to the Archive!
Foxette's Story
Goldie x SpringTrap: Undying Love
Bonnie x Freddy: The Key to Heart
Nightmare x Fredbear: Fighting Life or Finding Love
Mangle x Toy Freddy: White Roses
Plushtrap x Izzy: Love at Tall Heights
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 2
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 3
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 4
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 5
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Intro
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 1
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 2
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 4
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 5
Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)
FNaF: Dawn of the Depression Series
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 1
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 2
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 3
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 6
Rat x Candy: One Final Whisper
Candy x Reader: Copycat
Funtime Freddy x Reader: Birthday Girl
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 1
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 2
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 3
Nutmeg's Misadventures of Circus Baby's Pizza World
Freddy Fazbear x OC: Help Wanted
(SMUT WARNING) Prey x Follower: Tap Hell's Bells
FNaF: World of Scáileanna
Boris x Mugman: Friendship With A Stranger
Fredbear x Spring: Mind Games
Chica x Foxy: What I Need
Ranboo x Tubbo: Piece of Work
Afterword of the Archive

Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 4

7 1 1
By Cruel2Reine

~Chapter 4~

Blank had raised himself up as he stared at Momo who was standing a few feet away from him. Blank couldn't tear away from Momo's eyes. Momo walked over then bent down, now he was about a few inches away from Blank's face. "Blank. Are you okay?" Momo said longer this time but that made Blank realize and nodded his head to Momo.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. What are you doing here?" Blank stammered in a whisper, afraid to be any closer to Momo's face. Momo inhaled as if to take in the scent of Blank's breath. Blank then felt Momo exhale and the air seemed to raffle around Blank. Momo then spoke in his deep voice but it was a rough whisper that gave Blank the goosebumps.

"Remember our deal? We meet and talk just after day shift, before night shift... sometimes." Momo muttered the last part and Blank looked at him surprised. "What do you mean sometimes?" Blank asked and Momo backed away with a flustered face, he then sat in front of Blank as Blank had his legs splayed out to the side.

"Just nothing, it's nothing. The bigger question is why were you so exhausted?" Momo stared back at Blank giving no emotion. Blank didn't want to tell Momo because it would just overwhelm Blank even more. "Nothing, just thinking about stuff and got overheated." Blank said half the truth because he didn't want to lie. Momo seemed to be leaning in with interest.

"What were you thinking about?" Momo asked with curiosity deep in his voice. Blank felt a bit edgy but he called it off, "Stuff, I really don't wanna talk about it right now." Momo looked at Blank unconvinced and a bit worried. Blank felt confused himself, "Why would Momo worry about me, like seriously?" Momo's tail flicked as he scooted over to be leaning against Blank's legs.

Blank felt flustered at Momo's closeness. "Blank, it isn't the bad stuff is it? I don't want you thinking that." Momo said with concern, still thick in his voice. Blank shook his head, "Oh no! Certainly not, it's just the past that's all." Blank accidentally said what had happened, basically. "Why am I confessing strange things that are happening to me right now? Mercy, I'd look crazy in his eyes."

Blank and Momo stared at each other for a few moments, to Blank it felt like hours. They were merely inches away from each other's faces. Momo finally blinked away the haze of staring at each other, "Good, good. It's good that you shared that with me." Blank felt a bit angrily flustered, "I didn't mean to share that with you! Plus it's none of your business." Blank said sternly and Momo leaned his head back bewildered by the remark Blank gave. Momo lowered his ears a bit but his expression was stiff and more controllable.

Momo cleared his throat, "Well I'm sorry for being there for you and worrying about you." Momo said carelessly with a flick of his tattered tail. Blank felt flustered, " I don't even know why you want to suddenly be involved in my life after I ruined yours." Blank wanted to outburst but he just felt too tempered to say it, at least half of it. "Why are you even so concerned about me after I ruined our lives anyway," Blank said aggressively, wanting Momo to confess and go on with his own life.

Suddenly Blank felt something on his right hand as Momo put his hand on top of Blank's and stared down at Blank. Blank looked up bashfully as their eyes met and they were at least one or two inches away from each other's face now. Blank blinked hazed-like and felt heat rise on his face. Momo's and Blank's breath were the only sound in the Drawing Room, to Blank it sounded so loud that he could hear his heartbeat.

Momo then whispered hoarsely, "Because I can't stop thinking about you. I've had a lot of bad things happen to me. Cindy being one of them...I've realized that I get along with you more than anyone." Momo said and they were now both blushing, suddenly Momo widened his eyes. "I-I mean, as a friend. I get along with you like a friend, yeah," Momo stammered as he used his free hand to scratch behind his head with anxiety.

Blank's face was heated madly but Blank gave out a huff of laughter, just a small one. "It's okay, I know what you mean. Let's just get our mind off things," Blank said, moving away from Momo. "I need it anyway, it'll be nice to just clear my mind," Blank thought as he then saw a dark blue crayon on the floor. Blank grabbed it as Momo looked at him questioningly, "Like what?" Blank then chuckled, "Well I mean I am considered a... canvas." Blank choked on the last word a bit, he still remembered the harsh words of Cindy.

Blank gave Momo the color, "You can draw something on me, anything. Though no scribbles, seriously. NO SCRIBBLES." Momo laughed at Blank with the warning then started on Blank's right side. It was on Blank's wrist that Momo was drawing on. Momo was a bit giggling though Blank could tell he was holding it in. Blank finally felt a bit curious, "Whatcha drawing?" Momo turned his head a bit, but not all the way, and there was a small smirk on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that!" Blank said agitation ringed in his voice. Momo seemed to be pleased in making Blank on the edge of his nerves. Momo just chuckled, "You'll see.~" Blank suddenly felt heat rise again on his face as he felt angrily flustered.

"Mercy, help me, this cat is gonna make me go crazy before long. He already pops up in my head every so often and then he actually pops up to ask everything going through my head. He's like a never ending cheetah racing in my head!" Blank shook his head slightly as he watched the back of Momo's head, drawing or doodling something on his wrist. Blank sat there, hunched over cause his back started hurting and finally started complaining. "How long is it gonna take for you to finish this. I know I said you could draw but not in the same spot for hours!" Blank let his head fall back and let out his complaint.

"Oh hush up, Canvas, I'm almost done and you can stop bickering." Momo said that nickname so slyly, so smoothly that it gave Blank goosebumps but then he growled at Momo's response to his complaint. Blank still felt the heat flatter on his face, he didn't like this feeling. He wanted to hide away with this feeling until it was buried beneath to where Blank wouldn't feel it anymore.

Momo then let out a breath of relief, "There, Mr. Fiestypants, I'm finally finished."

Momo leaned back to be shoulder to shoulder with Blank as Blank picked his wrist up to look at it. It made him want to cry as he saw what it was, putting his hand over his mouth. It looked like a drawing of Blank and Momo holding hands looking happy together. "D-do you like it? I thought it would be nice to give you a reminder that you aren't alone." Momo said shyly and he seemed flustered, a bit nervous. Blank then felt tears go down his cheeks, Momo heard Blank crying and looked at him puzzled.

"Wh-what's wrong, why are you crying? I didn't mean to make you cry?!" Momo said a bit panicked as Blank looked up, crying and smiling at the same time. "Oh, Momo... that's the sweetest drawing anyone has made for me. Thank you," Blank hugged Momo around the neck with one arm as he dug his face in his shoulder fur. Blank let the smell of Momo fill up his senses around him, Blank knew that his tears would sink into Momo's dark blue fur. Blank felt Momo hug him back tightly, as if he just didn't want to let go.

Blank then lift his head and his chin thumped back on Momo's shoulder as Momo tightened his grip on Blank. Blank felt heat rise on his face again. "Um, Momo, you can let me go now," Blank said flustered. Momo brushed his muzzle on the side of Blank's face which made Blank have goosebumps. The more Momo leaned his muzzle upward to Blank's ear, Blank would lean upwards, growling under his breath. Momo suddenly let out a huff of air right in Blank's ear.

Blank let out a flustered groan, "Momo... it's almost time for the night shift." Momo brushed past Blank's cheek to where the side of Momo's eye was in Blank's side view. Blank could see Momo's left eye staring at him, Blank could have sworn he saw desire in those dark depths. Momo let go of Blank, growling, "I didn't realize...but can't we still talk?" Momo pleaded, Blank was astonished to hear Momo begging to stay. Blank was almost sitting on top of Momo and Blank scooted back, blushing and laughed hesitantly, "Wh-why? I mean we don't want Cindy or the others to come looking for you, I don't want them coming in here." Blank brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them with his right arm.

Momo then got on his hands and knees, crawling up to Blank to where he was right in Blank's face again. Blank became angrily flustered, "Why does he keep doing this to me! Messing with my head!" Blank decided to ask, "Why do you keep staying so close to me? Whenever you're around you're always like an inch away from my face, why?" Blank said, and noticed that had put a twisted smirk on Momo's face.

Momo then put his muzzle up against where Blank's ear was and whispered huskily, "Because I like to look at you... I like to look into your eyes, and feel your breath on my muzzle as you talk. Your face always pops in my head when you're not with me, so I like to take a good look at you before I go."

Blank felt frozen, Momo moved back his head to where his nose was touching right above Blank's mouth. He was smirking and staring intently into Blank's eyes. Blank couldn't find the words to say anything, he just stared in Momo's eyes and was too frozen to move away from him.

Suddenly a shadow moved at the doorway of the Drawing Room, and Candy's voice shouted, "Just kiss already!" Blank jumped back away from Momo, heat rising frantically from his face as he looked back at the doorway. "CANDY!!" Blank and Momo yelled at him. "Geez, I just saying!" Candy turned away and when the tip of Candy's tail disappeared, Blank and Momo looked at each other blushing across the face.

Momo scratched behind his ear, "I-I'm sorry, Blank. I should be going. Bye." Momo immediately got up and before Blank could protest Momo was out the door. Blank felt droopy as Momo had just left like that. Blank saw Candy peer in, "Thanks a lot, loud mouth!" Blank snapped at him, still feeling flustered. Blank moved his bed to the far corner of the room and curled up tight to the wall. Blank faced the wall, studied the slit of the corner, thinking of everything that's happened.

"Mercy, help me! Everything has happened it's so hard to think straight! Mercy, Mercy, Mercy! Where are you?" Blank started cursing Mercy in his head trying to become unfocused. "Mercy, save me..." Blank faded into the mind-scape, cursing of Mercy and confusion of choices.

Blank lay in the corner of the room, sprawled out on the floor. Stiffness lingered in his joints and rigidity held a grudge in his mood. It was still nowhere close to guard shift and Blank just wanted this night to pass by so he can talk to no one. Blank just couldn't handle everything right now, he felt like his sides and stomach were like firearms making pain shoot through his endoskeleton core. As the night drew on, Blank was still stiffly sprawled out on the floor full of rigid pain and tears stained his cheeks dry and moist.

Blank wasn't too sure of anything anymore, he felt grudgingly insane. Every once in a while Blank would start up randomly laughing, but it was creepy enough to make him sound insane. Blank couldn't explain it, he just couldn't. Why is this happening to me? I can't cope with myself anymore! Why is this all suddenly happening now? Why now? Blank silently questioned himself.

Suddenly after what felt like days, Blank felt the change of the atmosphere and knew that something had enter in his presence. Too good to be true, Blank heard a chuckle. Blank felt tension scorch his skin and he lifted himself up with one arm, groaning. Blank stood up cause it hurt too much to just sit, and turned to where the doorway was.

His eyes fell upon a dark figure, as if he was just a dark mist and Blank could swath at, disappearing with the shadows. Its eyes glowed of black with two ringed whites to be the pupil but as if he was in half a trance. His mouth glowed white and was curled in a grin, its body was dark lavender and dark gray. Blank immediately recognized him as that shadow cat.

"W£ll, if it isn't Blank, d£ar fri£nd. H£h£, how ar£ ¥ou taking with m¥ littl£ s£€r£t for ¥ou?" Shadow Candy chuckled at Blank, it slowly turned into laughing. He was laughing at Blank because of how pathetic looking he was when he was distressed, laughing at him for how grief-stricken or sick stricken he looked, sprawled out on the floor like that. Blank got furious, "You! You were in that vision! You shadow Candy cat!! Why are you messing with my head, go do your own!" Shadow Candy looked surprised.

"How hurtful, m¥ nam£ isn't £v£n Shadow Cand¥. Th£ nam£ I pr£f£r is Ka¥," the shadow laughed more at Blank, the more he laughed the more Blank got fury rising in him.

Blank felt his skin ruffled and just wanted to spat in the shadows face. "Well, Kay, I'm sure you'd be dying about how hilarious you'd look once I got my hands on you!" Blank snickered at him as Kay looked at him amused. "How wh£n ¥ou onl¥ hav£ on£ hand?" Kay started laughing again. Blank got more furious and ran at Kay. "Why you little-!" Blank was cut off with a hard blow in the head and landed awkwardly to the ground.

Blank looked up angry with himself on how Kay would have moved that fast, but when he looked back it wasn't Kay. It was Cindy, but how.

Cindy walked over, hands on her hips, glowering down at Blank. Blank looked up with eyes of black and white. "What are you doing here, Child's Toy!" Blank spat at her as she looked down, evil amusement twinkled bright in her amber-orange eyes. "Haha, me? A child's toy? That would make you a child's worthless work of art that would be forgotten the next day! That's what you are, Canvas. Nothing but a worthless canvas!" Suddenly it echoed in Blank's mind. Blank was stiff with fear and felt cold terror drain in him, everything was going blurry in his gaze. He collapsed on the floor.

Suddenly the voices of Kay and Cindy echoed, shouting at him. Repeating all the nasty things they spat at him as it grew louder and louder. Blank started screeching and tears filled his black ringed eyes. Blank was now suddenly on his feet and stumbling around the room, hand on his head. He screeched, shouted, and cried.

Suddenly the room was just endless darkness Blank noticed as the hostile words and nicknames were thrown at Blank. He then shook violently with his hand on his face, tears pouring down, and his knees bent as if he was about to fall.

Then suddenly, Blank lifted his head up with a jolt and let out an ear piercing caterwaul of screeches and cries mixed together.

Blank felt a sharp nudge on his shoulder and heard his name being shouted. "Blank, Blank wake up! Blank get a hold of yourself! Blank!" Blank suddenly blinked his eyes open. He saw a blurry figure in front of him. He took a while to adjust his vision and he saw the figure of Momo leaning over him along with Candy and the others.

Kay and Cindy weren't here, it was just Momo, Candy, and Chester. Momo had a mixture of shock and worry on his face. "Blank, for Mercy sake, what happened?! I rushed in and you were on the floor screaming?!" Momo leaned in at Blank's face, and Blank could see overwhelmed emotions in his empty and crossed eyes.

Blank shook his head, "I-I-I uh.." Blank stuttered and heavily gasped for air as he began to panic with everyone crowding around him. Momo then grew serious and got up to turn to the others. "I'll take it from here! Go, get out of here!" Momo orders and ushered everyone out of the Drawing Room as Blank got up off the floor but stayed sitting, leaning against the wall, watching Momo.

Blank felt head rushed and terror-stricken from the dream that felt so realistic, so sufferable. Now, Blank looked at Momo in gratitude. Blank now felt grateful for the big blue cat, for all the times he had comfort Blank when Blank felt like snapping at everyone, he was the only one who seemed interested in him being snappy at everyone and found it amusing.

Momo walked back over once he snapped at everyone to get out and came and sat beside Blank with full worry and concern so tense, it struck Blank hard in the core. "Blank, what happened?? Was it a bad dream?? I'm here for you, please tell me... I'm worried about you." He looked closer into Blank, so desperately Blank felt like he wanted to grin at him but he was too distressed and shocked to be amused.

Blank nodded his head because his throats started to tighten and his lip curled in. He was trying to hold in every strength he had to not cry but once Blank nuzzled the side of his face on Blank's cheek, Blank balled out crying. Blank rushed in and cried in Momo's chest fur as Momo wrapped a tight embrace on Blank and caressed him, trying to comfort him soothingly. Blank was gasping and crying on Momo not even noticing Momo hands on his waist and back. Brushing his muzzle against Blank's head, Blank cried a little bit then finally looked up at Momo seeing Momo smile comfortingly down at him.

Blank stared into Momo's eyes and Momo looked back into Blank's watery ones. Blank sniffled then laid his head back under Momo's chin and turned his face to the right to not suffocate in Momo's thick fur. Momo laid his head on top of Blank's and suddenly started to rock back and forth like a parent rocking their baby to sleep.

Momo started brushing his hand up and down Blank's back to comfort him. Blank's crying eased as Momo continued to rock him and brush his hand down Blank's back. Blank felt it was soothing and he felt like he could do this forever and ever, but the memories kept him awake. Momo continued on and on, to Blank it felt like hours upon hours, heartbeat to heartbeat. Finally Blank lifted his head and Momo quickly looked down to snatch up Blank's gaze, to stare into their depths until Blank felt like he could read Blank's mind.

Blank looked shyly at Momo and smiled at him. Now Momo's ears twitched down a bit, "Are you okay? I know that there's something bad going on in your head, anything?" Momo was desperate for Blank to spill his mind out to him, but Blank didn't want anyone invested in this horrid vision or secrets until he knew exactly what was going on. I'll find out what Kay is trying to tell me! I'll find out what happened those years ago, I can feel the secret is just right under my nose! Blank swore in his mind but now staring back at Momo he couldn't help but feel irritated that Momo keeps pestering him like a kid.

"It's none of your business! And stop pestering me! I'm not some little kid!" Blank finally snapped and let his anger out in Momo of how he couldn't take how much Momo kept pestering him and following him around as if he was like a shadow. Momo backs his face away, ears down, with hurt in his eyes and Blank slowly regrets it. Momo slowly looked down and let go of Blank, making Blank slide off his lap. Momo got up stiffly and somberly.

"Momo, I-I didn't mean..." Blank softly started to reach out as Momo walked off with tail trailing the floor and his ears droopy. Blank could feel the hurt so strong it made Blank choke. Blank softly got up a bit but hunched on his knees. "I'm sorry... it wasn't me..." Blank muttered the last part.. He didn't feel alone in his body, his mind, anymore.

Why is this happening to me? What have I done? Blank felt ashamed of himself, and of all these feelings and fears, everything. He then thought for a second, what would Cat or Rat do? Blank thought this for a while but only for a few heartbeats.

Blank didn't know if it was good to go and follow Momo to apologize, Blank was just too overwhelmed. Blank then sat in his usual spot and whined out. He put his exposed back head to the wall gently and looked up to the ceiling. Blank whimpered and felt like crying again. His heart felt heavy, it dropped to the pit of his stomach.

Blank then heard a chime, it was the guard shift. Blank couldn't do anything now, he had to now be focused and be alert for the female guard that everybody called "Brunette" since the female had short brown hair. Now he knew the cameras were alert, looking for danger. Suddenly Blank felt the ring of darkness, his eyes turned into the black and white ringed color. Blank was on the hunt...

Blank had been teasing and teasing Brunette for the past two hours and Blank decided to pay Brunette a visit. Blank walked out of the Drawing Room, his black ringed eyes darting side to side, and started toward the show area. He passed it into a room that was divided to the left to go down a hall to the office but there was a window on the wall.

Blank chuckled, I'm the only one in this place that can break this window. Blank silently bragged to himself. Blank then went to punch the window, breaking the glass, but the guard had shut a protective door over the window to where it can't break. Instead, Blank hit the powered door and growled.

"I will get you!" He swore through the powered door. Blank grumbled to himself as he walked back to the Drawing Room, but before he went inside he caught a glimpse of Momo. Blank couldn't remember what he had felt hours ago, because he wasn't himself anymore. He still kept walking and into the Drawing Room, before he walked in he turned with his black and white ringed eyes glowering the main show area, observing. He snorted to himself and went to his place on the wall with his back revealed skull shown on the security cameras. Blank then heard a ding as to show a sign that it was now three o'clock.

Blank just had to get Brunette, but he was never fast enough. Blank was always so close to getting the winning bite. So, Blank sat on the wall for a while, he'll try again...A sudden shriek came and Blank perk up at the sound. He went to the door and grinned to himself, Maybe the penguin or old cat scared her, this is my chance!

Blank moved alongside the walls until he got a view of the window. Blank went for it without teasing, he heard the ding for four o'clock. Blank went to the window and brought his right fist back, ready to punch. He screeched and brought his fist out, right when he did the door came down. He now screeched surprised as he brought his hand back, one small piece of glass fell to the floor.

He growled and his muscles became tense, I was right there! I almost shattered the window! At least it might have terrified the brunette! Blank cursed under his breath as he went off back to the Drawing Room. Before he entered the show area, he looked down to see that the piece of glass got him. There was a cut line right on the drawing of Blank and Momo that the blue cat drew for him on Blank's right wrist...

4,227

3/11/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
434K 18.4K 77
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...
103K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
336K 7.6K 33
Look dude, idk what to tell you, I started this thing 7 years ago and idk why it's still getting reads. I'm sorry if this is my first impression of y...