ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ

By Cruel2Reine

This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up... More

Welcome to the Archive!
Foxette's Story
Goldie x SpringTrap: Undying Love
Bonnie x Freddy: The Key to Heart
Nightmare x Fredbear: Fighting Life or Finding Love
Mangle x Toy Freddy: White Roses
Plushtrap x Izzy: Love at Tall Heights
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 2
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 3
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 4
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 5
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Intro
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 1
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 2
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 4
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 5
Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)
FNaF: Dawn of the Depression Series
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 1
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 3
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 4
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 6
Rat x Candy: One Final Whisper
Candy x Reader: Copycat
Funtime Freddy x Reader: Birthday Girl
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 1
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 2
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 3
Nutmeg's Misadventures of Circus Baby's Pizza World
Freddy Fazbear x OC: Help Wanted
(SMUT WARNING) Prey x Follower: Tap Hell's Bells
FNaF: World of Scáileanna
Boris x Mugman: Friendship With A Stranger
Fredbear x Spring: Mind Games
Chica x Foxy: What I Need
Ranboo x Tubbo: Piece of Work
Afterword of the Archive

Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 2

8 1 0
By Cruel2Reine

Alrighty, now here are the chapters that nobody ever got to read! Enjoy the story!!

~Chapter 2~

Blank woke with a jolt when he heard the clock chime. It was almost 6 in the morning and Blank had overslept. Blank grudgingly sat up then felt his neck hurt. He gasped and put his hand to his throat, feeling the tiny holes where Cindy's claws made. He looked down at his hand and saw black smears of the oil that ran in his metal joint parts.

Blank signed and gently put his back against the wall, slowly making his revealed robot skull on the wall. Suddenly Blank remembered Rat and Shirley, how they had talked to him, whispering words or prophecies at him. Shirley with her prophecies and Rat with his experiences. "Grr, it's a bunch of hog-wash when it comes crashing on you at the same time!" Blank hissed under his breath to himself. Blank was on the verge of jumping off a cliff. First, Blank and Momo kissing. Second, Cindy attacked him. Third, Rat with his friendly and solemn advice. Then fourth, Shirley with her ominous visions and omens. Shirley was the one who had warned everyone about Momo and Courtesy being fixed up. Instead Momo's eyes no longer shined nor showed emotion and Courtesy was sent to her deathbed.

"I bet Courtesy was nicer and decent than Cindy! I wish Cindy was the one who got scrapped and not Courtesy!" Though as Blank thought for a second, if Courtesy was still alive instead of Cindy, Courtesy may have been furious too from Blank and Momo kissing.

A loud chime echoed through the halls, it was 6 am. Blank would see the new guard tonight, though envy still coursed through Blank as he thought about the last guard.

He shivered a bit as he stood up, he knew well that all the mechanics weren't supposed to move after six. Blank couldn't take rules and boundaries anymore, he then remembered Rat's words. "I need to talk to Rat. He said he would be there for me." Blank whispered to himself. He started toward the door until a dark shadow fell, blocking the door.

"Blank?... " Blank recognized the voice as Candy's. He gave a trembled growl but Candy came into the room, his fur still half covered in glitter. "What is it that you want from me? You already have an arm, you need a leg, huh??" Blank snapped at Candy but Candy suddenly looked guilty, it flashed hard in his dark-amber eyes.

"Blank... I know last night wasn't exactly good. I wanted to apologize for my sister's actions. Unfortunately, I can't punish her and put her out of order for the day. Though I thought I could do you a favor??" Candy did his hands as if he was holding a baby bunny in his hands. Blank looked at him accusingly but with curiosity, "Like what? What kind of favor do you want to give me!" Blank hissed at him.

Candy looked at him sympathetically, Blank had fury coursing through him. "How dare he feel sympathy for his sisters' actions towards me!!" Blank then stooped over Candy with a twisted growl in his throat.

"Blank... I thought maybe I could move you into Parts and Services or the off limits room with Rat...?" Candy said and Blank could pick out anxiety from Candy. Blank got fired up, the thought of being put into the same room with Momo would make things terrible.

"You listen here, you punt blue cat!! I ain't gonna be pushed around and used!! All I want is an isolated place away from all this, from YOU AND YOUR CREW!!" Blank snapped at Candy and barged past him. Blank moved quickly and steamed up to the second party room. There was Chester's stage, Parts and Service, and the off-limits room. Blank barged to the door and banged on the door.

"Rat!! Rat, I need to talk to you!!" Blank hissed loudly through the door. Suddenly he heard a hush behind him, making him jump, he turned to see Chester. His yellow eyes flared at him.

"Keep it down will ya! It's almost opening time!" Chester quietly hissed then his head shot back behind the red curtains of his stage. Blank growled under his breath.

"Fleabag nut-brain!" Blank then knocked on the door and he finally heard the locks unwind. The door opened a crack and Rat's face appeared.

"Blank? What are you doing here?" Rat's eyes were empty but Blank could pick out confusion. "Is it alright if I crash here for the day shift?" Blank said with a bit of a choke to it since he just wanted to go inside. From the looks of the cracks it was dark inside, that's all what Blank needed right now.

Rat opened the door and Blank went inside. Rat quickly shut the door and Blank found himself in darkness. "Rat, who is he!" A new voice squeaked through the room. Blank adjusted to the gloom and saw another unknown mechanic in the corner. It looked like Rat but it was a lighter tan and its ears were small and pointed on its head.

"Don't worry, Cat, this is Blank. Blank, this is Cat, my brother." Blank went over and greeted himself, he didn't know Rat had a brother. "Rat, you've never mentioned Cat? Why haven't we seen Cat??" Blank questioned Rat. Rat didn't look fazed, "Cat is not the problem right now, the real question is why are you coming to me, banging at our door, at almost opening time??" Rat gave Blank a sly look, he had got at Blank and it made his temper rise.

"Rat! You know as well as why I am here!! I came here for a friend.. you're the only one who has ever offered that to me." Blank confessed letting the sadness soften his anger. Rat signed, "Look, Blank, I know what happened before you got here. Between you and Candy, Blank your letting your temper get to you. That's what's going to get you in more trouble. You need to learn to accept some things." Blank then felt fury about Rat's words.

"Me!! You're saying that I should hold my temper!! How can I accept being beaten and unwanted for all my life!! All I am is trash and I'm not gonna si-" Blank was cut off from the sound of sobbing. Rat's ears pricked and him and Blank turned to see Cat's hands in his face, sobbing. Rat then looked at Blank sternly, "Think before you speak. Along with thinking about how others have feelings. You're not the only one that has felt unwanted and wasted." Rat said sharply then walked over to Cat and comforted him. Blank then felt guilt seep in and he walked over to the brothers.

"I-I'm sorry, Cat. I didn't mean to raise any memories or doubts. I wasn't thinking." Blank apologized as Cat looked up at him, tears stained Cat's cheeks. "I-it's okay, Blank.. I know you were just angry. I accept your apology." Rat nodded as Cat accepted Blank's apology and Blank apologized. After that Blank spent the day in the dark, closed room with Rat and Cat. They chat and Blank gets to know more about Cat. Suddenly Cat questioned Blank, "Blank... why are you so angry? I mean what exactly happened for you to end up here??" Blank didn't feel like talking about it but he liked Cat. Cat had the decency and patience that a normal male wouldn't possess.

"Well, last night I got caught in this 'Spin the bottle' with the others, even Rat." Before Blank could continue, Cat had gasped. "Is that why Rat came back last night all flustered in the face? Tell me what happened! Did someone kiss Rat??" Cat said excitedly and Rat jumped flustered. Blank chuckled, " Oh yeah! Candy, the blue cat, spun the bottle and it landed on Rat. Rat and Candy had kissed." Blank chuckled as Cat squealed. Rat stood there flustered and angrily, "Very funny, guys." Rat then kind of smiled and sat down, turning the other way. Cat then signed, "Alright, that's over so I'm guessing you spin the bottle then you kissed someone which brought up a whole bunch of drama??" Blank then kind of slumped and nodded.

"Bingo! I kissed Candy's sisters' boyfriend and she attacked me. I didn't like anything about last night except for Rat being there for me." Blank smiled at Rat as Rat just returned a slanted glance at him. Cat nodded in understanding, "Life is tough for us all. We just have to fix our mistakes and not linger in them. If it weren't for Rat, I would still be trapped in a world of darkness of insanity. It has been rough at the edges for us all but we at least have each other." Cat patted Blank on the shoulder, as for reassurance that what he said was true. Blank nodded to Cat, "Thanks. You're right, but it's as easy as saying it.  I wish it never happened. I wish I was still left in that Drawing Room, undiscovered and out of order." Blank exasperated and laid his head on his knees. He then started picking at a drawing of a pink flower.

He remembered the good old days when he was in perfect order and kids would come to draw cute things on him. He then looked down on his chest and saw the wobbly drawing of a bow tie in red there. He liked how kids had loved to draw on him, but then kids started getting rough as time went on. Then that guard with a pipe wrench attacked me and felt a couple of blows, scars to Blank.

Now this... Cindy attacked him. Stuck in the off-limits room with Rat and Cat, the only people who were truly nice towards him. Blank felt thoughtful towards them. Blank couldn't think of any other place to be than to be in a dark, quiet place with people he trusted the most and thought of as friends.

Cat then went into the middle of the floor and sat criss cross towards Blank. "Blank, why don't we play a little game. Get our minds off things, hmm?" Cat gestured forward for Blank to come. Blank huffed out laughter, "Cat! Haha!" Cat kept gesturing, "C'mere, Blank! Let's play a game!" Cat said cheerfully as Blank, still laughing, got up and went over to him, sitting criss-cross opposite of Cat.

Cat put his hands on his knee caps, "let's play patty cake!" Cat said purring with his tail high and curly.

Blank huffed a laugh then turned to look at Rat. Rat just shrugged his shoulders, "Just go with it, Blank." Blank then looked back at Cat and held one hand up. Cat then did it too but then realized that Blank only had one hand. Blank frowned as Cat's face turned straight. "Well, it's okay. We can make this work."

Cat then started doing Patty Cake with Blank but Blank only had to keep his one hand up. "Patty cake, patty cake, baker's man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can!" Cat laughed as he continued and Blank chuckled. Time flew by as Blank played the little hand clap game with Cat in the dark room.

  It was now past sunset, Blank and Cat had fallen asleep against the wall on top of each other. Rat was beside them intently watching, surveying the darkness of the room. Blank had drowsily woken from how quiet it was, but he didn't move or open his eyes. He could tell from the intensity in the air that Rat was watching out for something, but what? Blank wanted to ask but Cat felt too warm and soft to move. For a male, Blank has almost mistaken Cat for a female for the way he acted.

Cat was as skinny as Rat but his chest was fluffed out because of his fur. Cat's name almost made it to where it would be a girls name along with that Cat giggles. Cat, a male, giggles like a child with a funny secret. Cat always seem cheerful and passionate like a girl would be gifted with.

Blank wanted to ask but he thought it would be too rude to confess that he almost thinks Cat is a female. He would be embarrassed and feel stupid to do it. Though Rat seemed a bit sneer whenever Cat did something cheerful to Blank or played a little game with him.

Cat and Rat were brothers but they seemed to hold something stronger than Candy and Cindy or Momo and Courtesy. Cat and Rat looked more alike than the other siblings or twins in this burger joint. They did kind of have different personalities but they surely did have one thing in common that creeped Blank out. They both had wisdom of experience and reassurance. It was totally weird because they both acted wise and reassuring at a total level of wisdom. He would think he'd be talking to the other if it weren't for their ears and tails.

Speaking of that, Blank felt something twitch at his side. It was Cat's fluffy, sleek tail twitching against Blank's side. Blank tried not to laugh because it tickled and itched when Cat's tail scraped against his side.

Blank kind of chuckled and then sat up. He stretched and yawned as Rat had turned his head intently at the sound of Blank moving.

"Hey, Rat. Whatcha doing?" Blank asked, rubbing at his eyes with his right hand.

Rat's left, broken ear twitches in response, "It's past sundown. I was watching to make sure nobody decided to come looking for you."

After a few heartbeats, Rat finally spoke again, "You should really be heading back to the Drawing Room. The guard will get suspicious and report something or the others will think you did something to yourself." Rat got up with a grunt and went closer to Blank and Cat.

"Aww! Don't I have to leave this quiet place! It's so much better here!" Blank complained and Cat moved.

"Hmm? What's going on?" Blank's head rose drowsily from sleep and he saw Rat.

Rat started picking at Cat. "Come one. Get up, both of you. It's time Blank returned while everyone is gone and before the night shift starts." Cat shot up immediately and whined to Rat. "Rat! Why!" Suddenly Rat shot his head at Cat. "Blank needs to go, he stayed for the day shift but he can't stay any longer or we might be found out." Cat kept his mouth shut as Blank rose and stood in front of Rat and Cat.

"Rat, I don't wanna go back! Please let me stay." Blank choked out and Cat looked back at Blank sympathetically. Rat held his ground and shook his head. "Blank... you can't run away from your problems and out here." Blank felt a rising anger heat up inside him.

"Yes I can! I can stay here and play with Cat. I can behave, I swear!" Blank groaned and immediately Cat responded to him. "Blank, you can't just hide here forever. Every once in a while you can come and play again but not permanently. You need to go back to your home, even if there are troubles and mistakes. You can't give in, Blank." Blank took in what Cat said, step by step. Blank finally  exhaled and took in to their advice. "Alright, but I'll come back on the second day shift from now. It's nice to finally have company, it's lonely at the Drawing Room." Blank hugged Cat and said his goodbyes. He really thought Cat and Rat and him were getting close. He didn't feel lonely anymore. He then quickly opens the door but before he closes it he turns back in the room. He saw Rat and Cat standing side-by-side staring at him but there was something else. Blank had already closed the door when he realized he had glimpsed something. "Were their eyes glowing, it looked like glowing mist appeared beside them and in their eyes. Like maybe supernatural... like ghosts."

Blank stared at the door processing for a second then he just shrugged off the superstition and started walking toward the Drawing Room.

Blank was up against the wall, having his right hand in his face as he slumped to the ground. Blank couldn't stop thinking about Momo all of a sudden. He thought he wouldn't stop thinking about Cat but Momo always popped up instead. "I probably feel guilty for hurting Momo and Cindy's relationship." Blank thought with anger and he then slammed his tight first into his leg. He then yelped, not realizing how much pressure he put into his right arm. He let his temper go again. Blank then thought for a moment, "Maybe I could go and apologize to them. Not Cindy first... I don't know if she is still crazy or not. Though maybe Momo will take it easy." Blank got up, determined to do something right to fix this problem, and started sneaking back to the second party room to the Parts Room. It was about 11 at night so he'd better be quick to not be caught by that new guard.

Blank then hesitated on knocking, remembering Chester had intent listening. Blank then slowly opened the door, suddenly feeling a lump in his throat about talking to Momo. "Pull yourself together. It's not like he can throw a punch near the time of guard shift." Blank then poked his head in, "Umm Momo?? Momo, could I talk to you??" Blank then heard a robotic rustle at the end of the room. Penguin then came waddling up to Blank, which he was merely as tall as up to Blank's knees. "Oh Blank. What a surprise. What do you want?" The penguins' voice turned to surprise to strict on a heartbeat. Blank tried swallowing the lump on his throat. "I-I'd like to uh-" suddenly another rustle came again and a deep cunning voice cut Blank off. "Let him in, Penguin." Momo was standing at the very end of the small room. Penguin snorted and waddled off under the table against the right side of the room. The table was full of penguin parts and the two shelfs had robot joints or skin casing.

Blank stepped in and left the door open just a crack. Momo then crossed his arms as Blank came up looking down, avoiding Momo's dark, x eyes. "Momo I-uhh I-I just wanted to umm-" Blank was cut off by a motion at the top of his vision. When he looked up he saw the dark blue cat's paw was raised in a way as if to stop. "You don't have to apologize, I know what happened. Though I should be the one apologizing to you." Blank felt shook by Momo's words. "B-but I'm the one that got Cindy mad. She probably hates you.." Blank muttered that last part and then Momo huffed out laughter. Blank raised his head bewildered.

Momo looked down at me, smirking at me, Blank felt confused and bewildered. "Blank, you are right. Cindy is mad at me, in fact she broke up with me." Blank felt like he just got crushed by a boulder. "Oh Mercy, Momo, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to mess-" Momo cut off Blank again, at this point it was raising Blank's temper. Momo then placed a hand on Blank's left shoulder, Blank then felt a tingle inside, an uncomfortable feeling he never felt. "Blank.... it's fine. I didn't really like Cindy as much as she does drama. Plus, we weren't getting anywhere. I want to apologize for how Cindy attacked you and your disappearance." Blank then felt nervous again. "Y-you know about that?" Momo nodded to him.

"Candy sent lookouts once everyone left, Chester said you went into the off-limits room so we left you be. I was going to apologize to you before Candy sent a look-out." Blank felt shame come on him. He wanted to leave, he said what he needed to say. "I'd better go.. it's almost the guard shift." Blank went toward the door but before his hand went on the door knob he felt a hand pull him back. Then Momo's dark eyes appeared in front of his face. "Blank, I'm serious. You don't have to be sorry. I'm the one who needed to apologize." Blank couldn't handle Momo so close, it made Blank heat up in a different way. Blank was choking on words so he just nodded, avoiding Momo's eyes and then pushed past him, walking out of the Parts Room. Back to his lonesome, quiet Drawing Room.

The guard shift had started and the midnight chime already begun. Blank was sitting in his usual spot. He knew the cameras were watching, but he thought about not coming yet. Not yet, at least. Blank wanted to make the guard feel fear and anticipation rise. Candy and Cindy already go, along with Chester. Momo might be moving tonight. Blank was gonna wait till the right moment tonight, not yet. Not now, and not far later. Not yet, at least, not until the right chime.

3,542

3/1/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...
18.6K 393 31
//-I see Bon Bon as a female, so in this story, Bon Bon's female, and Funtime Freddy is male of course! Possible Triggers: Blood, Death, Murder, Sadn...
5.9K 71 21
(If you do not like this kind of ship, do not spread hate please. Just leave and act like you've never seen it. Thank you. This is also a different v...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...