ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ

By Cruel2Reine

This is a book filled with multiple unfinished stories of fan fiction that I had written back during 2016 up... More

Welcome to the Archive!
Foxette's Story
Goldie x SpringTrap: Undying Love
Bonnie x Freddy: The Key to Heart
Nightmare x Fredbear: Fighting Life or Finding Love
Mangle x Toy Freddy: White Roses
Plushtrap x Izzy: Love at Tall Heights
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence pt. 1
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 2
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 3
Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 5
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Intro
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 1
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 2
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 3
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 4
[SEQUEL] Undying Love: Rowan's Fantasy Pt. 5
Escape the Wonder Series (Rowan's Fantasy)
FNaF: Dawn of the Depression Series
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 1
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 2
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 3
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 4
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 5
Blank x Old Candy: The Scenario Pt. 6
Rat x Candy: One Final Whisper
Candy x Reader: Copycat
Funtime Freddy x Reader: Birthday Girl
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 1
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 2
Purple Guy x Reader: Killer of Love Pt. 3
Nutmeg's Misadventures of Circus Baby's Pizza World
Freddy Fazbear x OC: Help Wanted
(SMUT WARNING) Prey x Follower: Tap Hell's Bells
FNaF: World of Scáileanna
Boris x Mugman: Friendship With A Stranger
Fredbear x Spring: Mind Games
Chica x Foxy: What I Need
Ranboo x Tubbo: Piece of Work
Afterword of the Archive

Funtime Foxy x Funtime Freddy: Crimson Violence Pt. 4

17 1 0
By Cruel2Reine

I can't believe I spent so much time writing this story and yet nobody ever saw it lol

whatever, enjoy the hot mess!

--------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 4: Music to my eyes~

You already know, you can already see it. In the Control Module to the left is Ballora Gallery. It was dark and the gallery was shaped as if it were long, big halls. There was distant singing from the front right corner and beaming lights glowed to show a stage with a ringed arch that met the wall and had silver balls on it, as if to be decorative. The singing became clearer.

"Why do you hide inside your walls when there's music in my halls.... All I see is an empty room, no more joy, an empty tune...It's so good to sing all day, to dance, to spin, to fly away..."

A beautiful humanoid machine appeared on stage. She had a curved body with pale skin. She had blue hair tied up in a bun which a few strands came loose and made her look pretty. Her eyelids were blue along with dramatically long eyelashes. She had blue lipstick and rosy-pink cheeks. Her stuck up breast came perfectly with her blue top that showed her chest and had purple feathers on her shoulders, and she had a purple to pink tutu with golden balls hanging from the crease. To top her beautifying ballerina outfit she had blue ballet shoes on and her feet mechanically made to stand only on her tippy toes. Her eyes were closed, they didn't open and the ballerina danced and sang on her stage. The lights beamed off her shining pale body as it moved rhythmically through a little music box that came from the ballerina. She danced for a while singing the same lines over and over again. She slowed, she sounded more sad as she danced and sang.

"Why do you keep hiding from me, when I just want to be free" the ballerina kind of stopped and tumbled to the ground with hands to her face. She started to weep," I just want to go home." Her voice was elegant, so elegant it made it sound like she wasn't weeping. No tears could come, only pain and memories. She froze and her face shot up to stare in the dark with eyes closed." Minireena's??? Is it you I hear??" And, as if command, movement came in the darkness now. The beautiful ballerina heard it before any human ear could hear it. In the shadows, a figure, a small figure, came forth toward the ballerina. It jumped on stage and it's body casted shadows on the ballerina," Yes, Ballora it's us. It's me Eerina." The figure said and you could see her full image now. She was like a little tiny person. Her body was completely tan except she had a white tutu, ballet shoes, and gloves. She had yellow eyes with black shadowed around that layer the white where the only white was on the pupil. She had no hair. She looked adorable, Ballora had seen her to make sure it wasn't a trick.

Suddenly a loud screech came from Ballora and she lifted off the ground with face open. Her eyes... they were pink ringed with purple, staring at Eerina. Her face, her skeleton was like tube tissue wires ringed in her face. It helped her face, it was like to body tissue muscles in a human body just... made out of metal and wire. She then closed her face and smiled," Eerina! Great to hear you!" Ballora giggled at her own joke and leaned her head back down toward Eerina." Do you bring news? Warnings? Anything interesting??" Ballora got on her knees and sat on her tiptoed feet as the head of the Minieerina's cleared her throat.

"Well it's Shock Control Day. No good news towards that except one thing.." Ballora can feel the hesitation rising from Eerina.

"Come on, darling. Any suspicious characters??" Ballora urged Eerina and Eerina exhaled.

"We.. I believe we saw something moving around last night. He was silhouetted against the lift but it went into Circus Control."

Ballora gasped," That's where Circus Baby is! Is she alright?" Then Eerina laughed.

"Why would we care about Baby and her Bidybabs!!! That's the reason why we don't see children anymore! That's the reason why we're trapped here!!" Eerina stuttered on her last words and Ballora picked up signs of depression. She knew how Eerina was with her grudge against the Circus Family.

"Eerina.... they are our friends, our neighbors and we need to make sure they are safe. But the mysterious character may be the one who controls Shock Control Day. This isn't the first time you have seen this silhouette character. But it may soon be time for our show to begin and close." Ballora started of speaking confusion and Eerina fell for it.

"Wh-what do you mean Ballora??" She wiped her white glass hand across her nose even though only a single tear was shed. It was rare for machines to cry, but we have feelings too.

"Exactly! We don't know what Circus Baby meant. On that day everything changed so why should we keep a grudge against the Circus Family when they have been quiet for ages until yesterday when the Bidybabs kept coming in here. Even one managed to get all the way to the locked door. But maybe.... never mind but you get my point." Eerina nodded her head.

"I apologize. I'll be more considerate next time." Eerina looked back down stage.

"Aaron, Alaina, Minnie, Lox! You can come up now!" With the command minieerina's of the same color came on stage but they all had different colored tutus and shoes. The first one, named Aaron, had a red colored tutu and shoes. The second, Alaina, had a pink tutu and shoes with a smiling face. The third, Minnie, had a green tutu and shoes with a bow in her hair. The fourth and last, Lox, had a yellow tutu with orange shoes.

The colors of their clothes didn't go with their yellow eyes except for Lox's.

They all came up to Ballora and smiled at her, even though Ballora could not see them. Ballora always had five minieerinas. She tried remembering their colors.

"Aaron had red and her twin, Alaina, had pink or purple. Lox had... blue?? No she had.."

Ballora opened her face plates and looked at each in turn. She closed them and smiled brightly at them." Eerina, Aaron, Alaina, Minnie, Lox. It's great to see all of my darlings. All in one place... and by see I mean hear." Ballora nodes her head and Aaron clears her throat. "Hello Ballora" "Hehe hi Ballora" "Hey Darling!" "Heyo BB". Ballora laughed as they greeted her. Her laughter too sounded enchanting. She was supposed to be enchanting, gorgeous, stunning, sexy, put it any description that means those four comments. But her original form, before the place shut down, the Circus Entertainment had realized there was too much cleavage so they gave her better clothes even though her chest showed and stomach it was way better than what she had before. Now she looked stunning and she hated it cause what if everyone else down here wasn't as pretty as her. She would feel guilt. Now she knew her ballerina family was here for her. Dressed up and beautiful. They didn't have make up or rosy-cheeks or eyebrows even but to Ballora they were the only cutest things she's ever seen since she was made. Ballora sighed as she felt as if at this moment, her and her darling dancers together, no bad things happening. Ballora wished it could last, if only it could. If only...

If only it weren't Shock Control Day. Ballora saw darkness but she could imagine the serious commands of dance and order from Eerina. Alaina with her most beauty and gracefulness. Aaron with agile movements and skills as if she were a ninja in the night. Minnie was made an inch short so she stuck up for everything she did, she loved bows and any other kind of fashion accessory. Lox, well, Lox was something curious to Ballora. Lox was completely dead serious sometimes and she was self centered sometimes except if it was Shock Control Day or something serious happened to one of her sisters or Ballora. Lox was a bit of a logical person, she was very smart... too smart than she looked to be honest. But Lox always shined brighter, that's why her color was yellow, like the sun.

Ballora thought, the more she thought the more it came to her. She then heard Eerina's voice.

"Ballora! Ballora are you okay? It's almost time for the control shocks. You need to stand up so it won't look like your doing something." Ballora got back in the present time. She got up solemnly, somberly. She lift her hands then her leg, then started to do simple ballerina dances but impressive ones. She could hear the moving footsteps of her Minireena's. Then suddenly her arms and legs, movements became.. graceful?? It became as if she was doing a somber dance. She was dance as if she were like on ice but sadly-like. Eerina harshly whisper," Ballora! What are you doing your gonna get us cau-" she was cut off. That's when it came she. She felt it go throw her endoskeleton, her wired muscles and tissue. The little buzz that shot from her get until in one second it started to sting then to burning, fire stinging. Her Minireena's screeched and she didn't screech yet, not yet. She didn't know why. Th stings, the electronic stings filled to her head and eyes making it hurt so badly. Ballora lift her hands to her heard and screeched, caterwauled. Her face plates got out of control and opened up. Tears, tears started coming now. Ballora looked, for a glimpsed. She thought she could see, herself, a silhouetted figure over behind the barricade wall she lived behind with the window of green shadows. She fell to her feet as she heard her Minireena's fell to the floor as well. It stopped but the sting in her brain was still there, it still lingering but dying down. The control shocks stopped.

"I just... want to be free.."

1,704

2/2/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
6.3K 71 21
(If you do not like this kind of ship, do not spread hate please. Just leave and act like you've never seen it. Thank you. This is also a different v...
10.1K 318 7
"Promise you or anybody else won't go crazy once I tell you?" "I promise. You can trust us." "Fine. The reason I know about all of it is because... I...
125 1 6
This is still work in progress! I will be editing the chapters in the future! Until the full fanfiction is finished there may be adjustments to the s...