π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€π“πˆπ‚ ; tom marv...

By -SOLARSAINT

π“πŽπŒ πŒπ€π‘π•πŽπ‹πŽ π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„ : β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—˜π—‘π—œπ—šπ— π—”π—§π—œπ—– β€§β‚ŠΛš ➀ Where the twin of Harry Potter stumble... More

INTRODUCTIONS
I. The Zoo
II. The Letters
III. Hagrid
IV. Diagon Alley
V. Hogwarts Express
VI. The Sorting
VII. Dumbledore
VIII. Classes
IX. Flying Classes
X. 3rd Floor
XI. Troll In The Dungeon
XII. Qudditch Match
XIII. Yule Break
XIV. Forbidden Forest
XV. Quirrell
XVI. End Of Year 1
XVII. Dobby
XVIII. Weasleys
XIX. The Car
XX. Back At Hogwarts
XXI. Howler
XXII. Lockhart
XXIII. Quidditch Teams
XXIV. Basisilk And The Heir
XXV. Chamber Of Secrets
XXVI. Quidditch
XXVII. Exploring The Chamber
XXVIII. Dueling Club
XXIX. Parselmouth
XXX. Polyjuice
XXXI. Tom Riddle
XXXII. Luna Lovegood
XXXIII. His 'Death'
XXXIV. Hagrids Return
XXXV. An Eventful Summer
XXXVI. Marge
XXXVII. Runaways
XXXVIII. Sirius Black
XXXIX. Dementors
XL. 3rd Year
XLI. The Shaggy Black Dog
XLII. Trelawney's Predictions
XLIII. Buckbeak
XLIV. Sirius Black Sighted
XLV. Boggart
XLVI. Diadem & A Chat With Lupin
XLVI. The Animagus & The Truth
XLVII. Marauders Map
XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found
XLIX. Peter Pettigrew On The Map
L. Buckbeak's Death
LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack
LII. He's A Werewolf
LIII. Time Turner Adventures
LIV. Firebolt
LV. A dream...?
LVI. Quidditch World Cup
LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts
LVIII. Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LX. Not-Moody
LXI. Cedric
LXII. Goblet Of Fire
LXIII. The Five Champions
LXIV. Rita Skeeter
LXV. Firecall With Sirius
LXVI. Dragons
LXVII. Ferret
LXVIII. The First Task - Dragons
LXIX. Yule Ball
LXX. Golden Egg
LXXI. The Second Task - Lake
LXXII. Igor's Trial
LXXIII. Missing Supplies
LXXIV. The Third Task - The Maze
LXXV. The Graveyard
LXXVI. Goodbye's
LXVII. Explanations
LXVIII. Dementors & Getting Expelled
LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LXXX. The trial
LXXXI. Umbridge
LXXXII. I Must Not Tell Lies
LXXXIII. Thestrals
LXXXIV. Umbridges Madness
LXXXV. Inheritance Test
LXXXVI. Dumbledore's Army
LXXXVII. Training
LXXXVIII. The Vision & Occlumency
LXXXIX. Confessing The Truth To Sirius
XC. Bellatrix Lestrange
XCI. Death Eater Meeting & the resurrection
XCII. Found
XCIII. Grawp
XCIV. Healing
XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up
XCVI. Department Of Mysterys
XCVII. The Prophecy
XCVIII. Dumbledore's prophecy
Q&A
XCIX. Sirius's Trial & Custody trial
C. Malfoy Manor
CI. Minature Death Eaters?
CII. Shadow Stepping, Animagus Forms, & Umbridge's Trial
A/N. HIATUS [?]
A/N. DISCOUNTED

CIII. Sirius is Back!

2.6K 72 15
By -SOLARSAINT

What the Malfoy's garden looks like except with more forest beyond the hedges

———

I yawn as I crack my eye open before immediately closing it again once realizing how light the room is.

I rub my eyes before opening them again, grimacing at the brightness but not closing them again.

I glance around the room before my eyes land on a rolled up piece of parchment which lied on my bedside table.

I tilt my head curiously before grabbing the parchment and unrolling it.

'Dear Lady Ravenclaw-Evans,

My name is Basil Cantrill, a head healer at St Mungo's hospital. I have wrote this letter to inform you the progress on Sirius Orion Black has been wonderful! He is able to leave if you or your brother meet him at St Mungos and make sure that your comfortable with him leaving.

Best regards,
Basil Cantrill
Head Healer at St Mungos hospital'

I grin at the letter, suddenly feeling wide awake as I wave my hand at Harry, casting a wandless stinging hex to wake him up.

"Harry!" I say as he groggily awakes, glaring at me before turning to put his glasses on.

"What..." he murmurs, still half-asleep as I roll my eyes.

"We can visit sirius and get him out of St Mungos!"

At that, Harry's eyes widen as he gets up. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

———

Once I finished getting dressed, I hurried out of the walk-in closet, glancing around before my eyes land on Harry who was stood near the fireplace.

I walk over to the fireplace and grab some floo powder, stepping in the fireplace.

"St Mungo's Hospital!"

With those words, a vibrant green flashed before I disappeared to the hospital.

Stumbling out, almost falling but catching myself just before I faceplant to the floor, I dust off my clothes and stand up straighter.

I stand off to the side as only a few moments later, Harry appears and falls straight onto the floor, sitting up as he huffs, rubbing his head which had gotten hurt from the fall.

I snicker before helping him up and walking over to the lady at the front desk.

"Name?" She asks, not looking up from the piece of parchment she was reading off of.

"Y/n and Harry Potter." I reply, watching with an amused glint in my eyes as the lady's eyes widen, looking up at me immediately.

"M-my apologies, Lady Ravenclaw-Evans. What can I do for you?" She asks as she sets down the piece of parchment from moments before.

"It's come to my knowledge that sirius black is able to leave with our permission, my brother and I wish to see him." I explain as the woman nods, reading and scribbling down some stuff before looking back up.

"Room 36 on the first floor, Healer Cantrill is currently in there aswell." She answers hurriedly as I nod at the woman before walking towards the room, with a skip in my step.

A few thoughts cross my mind, wondering if we'll be able to visit Tom and the death eaters as often anymore.

"Oh right..." I murmur as the fact that we didn't tell Tom where we're going dawns on me.

"Expecto patronum." I simply say as a fox leaps out of thin air, it glances around as if looking for threats before it looks up at me.

"I need you to deliver a message, for Tom riddle. Just tell him that I'm at St Mungo's to see Sirius and I'll be back soon." I say to the fox before I pat it's head, it nods before running out of the corridor.

We walk down the corridor for a little while longer until we find the door with the numbers '36' engraved on it.

I open the door as I walk in the room to see sirius eating a piece of bread as Healer Cantrill was writing something down on the other side of the room.

"Sirius!" I exclaim as I rush over it the side of the bed he was sitting in.

"Miss Potter, Mr Potter." Healer Cantrill greets as she sets down the quill she was writing with.

"Healer Cantrill, lovely to meet you." I greet the woman as Harry nods.

"Indeed, now if you don't mind, there are a few parchments either one of you two need to sign to allow Mr Black here to leave." She explains as she glances back down at the desk, shuffling through some parchments before pulling four out.

"Of course." I reply as I walk over and grab a quill from her desk, scratching down my signature on the papers.

"Amazing, Mr Black can now leave whenever he wishes." She smiles as she grabs the papers and walks out of the room.

"Well, let's go!" Harry says as he basically drags sirius towards the door.

———

Once we floo into the Malfoy Manor, Sirius was immediately tackled into a hug by Bellatrix.

"There's my favorite cousin!" She exclaims before letting go of him, taking a few steps back.

"Bellatrix?" Sirius asks as she nods, clapping her hands together.

"Great to see you!" She says excitedly before she seems to realize something before running off.

"Cissy! Cissy! Cousin Sirius is here!!!"

Sirius blinks a couple times before turning towards us. "How did you live with her for two entire months?"

Harry and I merely shrug before bellatrix comes running around the corner again, dragging her sister with her.

"Narcissa, nice to see you again." Sirius says as Narcissa smiles at him.

"Lovely to see you again too, Sirius." She says before wrapping her arms around him in a hug, which he immediately returns.

Once they were finished exchanging greetings, Narcissa left again as bellatrix hugged Sirius one final time before running off to the dungeons, most likely to torture somebody.

"Great now I just need to find Nyx... Harry can you go get Hedwig and Embry? Sirius you can go along with him." I explain as Sirius nods in agreement.

They go towards our room to get our owls as I wander off towards the gardens where Nyx and Nagini most likely are.

I open the door to the garden as I call out in parseltongue, *Nyx!*

I get no response as I sigh, mentally curses the Malfoy's for having such an unnecessarily big garden.

I walk onto the dry grass which was bright green, clearly well-kept. I walk more towards the middle (near the fountain) before calling out again; *Nyx!*

This time I heard slithering near the hedges to my left.

*Nyx.* I say as I edge closer to the bushes.

I kneel down as a head pokes itself out from the bushes before slithering up onto my lap.

*Y/n!* she exclaims as she rubbed her head against my hand. I sigh as I run my hand across her scales which I had put a spell on to keep any dirt or mud off her.

*Nyx, where's Nagini? We're leaving today so you should say goodbye to her for now.* I explain as another head pokes itself out from the bushes to my right. She slithers over to us as the two snakes say their goodbyes to eachother.

I stand up, saying a goodbye to Nagini before walking into the house again. Nyx has slithered around so she was wrapped around my arm, her head resting on my shoulder.

I walk through the corridors to where Harry and I's bedroom was. I open the door to see basically all our stuff in suitcases as Harry left my black messenger bag on the desk.

I quickly casted a locking charm on my bag as it had basically everything for the... I still haven't came up with a name for them yet. Mini-death eaters!

I roll my eyes at my thought process before grabbing my bag.

I shrunk my suitcases as Harry does the same, both of us tossing them in our pockets.

We walk over to the fireplace in our room as Sirius grabs a handful of floo powder.

"Right, to 12 grimmauld place!" Sirius says as he steps into the fireplace with floo powder.

Harry goes next as I hesitate before entering.

"Master Blood Traitor and Little Massters are back..." the familiar old elf says as soon as we enter.

Sirius dismisses the house elf as it immediately pops away.

Sirius shows us to our bedrooms which were right next to eachother as Sirius's is across from ours.

"Why is it so... dark lord-y." I ask as I gesture to the pictures of death eaters and death eater clothes.

"It used to be my brother regulus's room before he..." Sirius trails off before clearing his throat. "Well, he was a death eater."

Sirius then walks off as I glance around the room, there were a few pictures on the desk.

I pick one up and it appears to have who i assume to be Regulus, Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Andromeda in it.

I put the photo down before glancing at the others.

There was one of Bellatrix and Regulus...

One of Barty Jr and Regulus...

One of Narcissa, Sirius, and Regulus...

One of Rabastan, Rodolphus, and Regulus...

One of Rodolphus, Bellatrix, and Regulus...

One of Bellatrix, Barty Jr, and Regulus...

One of Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Regulus

I hesitated before deciding to just keep them there. I waved my wand as all the clothes that were in the wardrobe got put into a box as I float the box over to the empty closet.

Once I got most of the stuff that was his out, I took out my suitcases and open them.

I floated my clothes over to the wardrobe and let them organize themselves.

I put up my own pictures on the shelves and desk. I looked at the book case for a moment before realizing that the bottom shelf was basically empty. I moved my own books onto the bottom shelf.

Once I got everything up, I collapsed on the bed behind me.

Nyx had slithered off my shoulders and onto the floor which had a temperature charm on it which kept it just the right temperature so she wouldn't bother me about it.

*Good night...*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 610 21
Harry and Y/n Potter's summer has included the worst birthday ever, doomy warnings from a house-elf called Dobby, and rescue from the Dursleys by the...
402K 14.5K 19
AU: Harry never destroyed the diary horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets. So bright flames burned in our hearts that we found each other in the dark. Th...
10.5K 622 64
"𝑯𝒆𝒓 π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’π’π’š π’ƒπ’“π’π’˜π’ π’†π’šπ’†π’” π’ƒπ’†π’„π’‚π’Žπ’† 𝒂 π’„π’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’ π’π’‚π’π’…π’Žπ’‚π’“π’Œ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅." IN WHICH ~ Jupiter Lest...
6.6K 282 12
β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆ tom riddle era au ⋆* post hogwarts⋆* romantic subplot ⋆* the knights of walpurgis β”ˆβ”ˆ Three years aft...