π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€π“πˆπ‚ ; tom marv...

By -SOLARSAINT

π“πŽπŒ πŒπ€π‘π•πŽπ‹πŽ π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„ : β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—˜π—‘π—œπ—šπ— π—”π—§π—œπ—– β€§β‚ŠΛš ➀ Where the twin of Harry Potter stumble... More

INTRODUCTIONS
I. The Zoo
II. The Letters
III. Hagrid
IV. Diagon Alley
V. Hogwarts Express
VI. The Sorting
VII. Dumbledore
VIII. Classes
IX. Flying Classes
X. 3rd Floor
XI. Troll In The Dungeon
XII. Qudditch Match
XIII. Yule Break
XIV. Forbidden Forest
XV. Quirrell
XVI. End Of Year 1
XVII. Dobby
XVIII. Weasleys
XIX. The Car
XX. Back At Hogwarts
XXI. Howler
XXII. Lockhart
XXIII. Quidditch Teams
XXIV. Basisilk And The Heir
XXV. Chamber Of Secrets
XXVI. Quidditch
XXVII. Exploring The Chamber
XXVIII. Dueling Club
XXIX. Parselmouth
XXX. Polyjuice
XXXI. Tom Riddle
XXXII. Luna Lovegood
XXXIII. His 'Death'
XXXIV. Hagrids Return
XXXV. An Eventful Summer
XXXVI. Marge
XXXVII. Runaways
XXXVIII. Sirius Black
XXXIX. Dementors
XL. 3rd Year
XLI. The Shaggy Black Dog
XLII. Trelawney's Predictions
XLIII. Buckbeak
XLIV. Sirius Black Sighted
XLV. Boggart
XLVI. Diadem & A Chat With Lupin
XLVI. The Animagus & The Truth
XLVII. Marauders Map
XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found
XLIX. Peter Pettigrew On The Map
L. Buckbeak's Death
LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack
LII. He's A Werewolf
LIII. Time Turner Adventures
LIV. Firebolt
LV. A dream...?
LVI. Quidditch World Cup
LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts
LVIII. Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LX. Not-Moody
LXI. Cedric
LXII. Goblet Of Fire
LXIII. The Five Champions
LXIV. Rita Skeeter
LXV. Firecall With Sirius
LXVI. Dragons
LXVII. Ferret
LXVIII. The First Task - Dragons
LXIX. Yule Ball
LXX. Golden Egg
LXXI. The Second Task - Lake
LXXII. Igor's Trial
LXXIII. Missing Supplies
LXXIV. The Third Task - The Maze
LXXV. The Graveyard
LXXVI. Goodbye's
LXVII. Explanations
LXVIII. Dementors & Getting Expelled
LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LXXX. The trial
LXXXI. Umbridge
LXXXII. I Must Not Tell Lies
LXXXIII. Thestrals
LXXXIV. Umbridges Madness
LXXXV. Inheritance Test
LXXXVI. Dumbledore's Army
LXXXVII. Training
LXXXVIII. The Vision & Occlumency
LXXXIX. Confessing The Truth To Sirius
XC. Bellatrix Lestrange
XCI. Death Eater Meeting & the resurrection
XCII. Found
XCIII. Grawp
XCIV. Healing
XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up
XCVI. Department Of Mysterys
XCVII. The Prophecy
XCVIII. Dumbledore's prophecy
Q&A
XCIX. Sirius's Trial & Custody trial
C. Malfoy Manor
CII. Shadow Stepping, Animagus Forms, & Umbridge's Trial
CIII. Sirius is Back!
A/N. HIATUS [?]
A/N. DISCOUNTED

CI. Minature Death Eaters?

2.3K 86 4
By -SOLARSAINT

I sigh, glancing up from the book in reading to see Harry writing over up at the wall, seemingly zoned out.

"Harry?" I ask only to receive no answer.

"Harry."

No answer.

"Harry!"

No answer.

"Harry James potter!" I hiss as Harry's eyes dart towards me.

"Oh... sorry about that, this is just so..." Harry trails off, not knowing how to word it.

"Weird?" I supply as Harry nods, making me grin.

"Well, its be better than staying at the dursleys." I shrug as Harry nods in agreement.

"Would it be alright if I invited some people over? Just luna, Hermione, pansy." I ask as Harry rolls his eyes.

"Even if I said no, you still would invite them."

I snicker as Harry sighs, an exhausted look on his face.

"I wish there was an easier way to communicate with them..." I murmur before I suddenly stand upright, startling Harry.

"Miniature death eaters!" I recall one of Weasleys insults as Harry raises an eyebrow.

"...what."

"Let's form a group of something similar to death eaters! So then I can call them like Tom can with the dark mark!"

"..." Harry didn't respond as I grin at him before walking over to my desk and started to sketch ideas down.

"What should we be called? Hm... Ill leave it up to a group vote! The members... definitely Luna, Hermione, you, Draco, and Pansy... maybe the twins?" I pause before writing down their names aswell.

"Maybe cedric and fleur aswell?" I ponder to myself before turning towards Harry who hasn't said anything.

"You're unbelievable." Is all he says as I grin at him.

"You know you love me though!"

"Unfortunately." Harry sighs before sitting down next to me.

"So... the mark? What will it look like?"

"I was thinking maybe a fox and a snake!" I respond excitedly as Harry raises an eyebrow.

"A fox? I get the snake... parseltongue and everything... but why a fox?" He asks as I grin at him as I turn towards the paper.

"Fox's are well known to represent playfulness and mischief. But they also represent intelligence, protection, and good fortune! I'd say we fit that criteria pretty well."

"All except the good fortune part..." Harry murmurs as I roll my eyes.

"Blame Dumbledore and Tom for that."

———

I sit in the couch with Harry across from Luna, Hermione, Draco, and Pansy with a grin on my face.

"So.. why did you ask for all of us here again?" Pansy asks as I glance at her.

"Well pans," she glared at the nickname, "after some very thorough thinking, I decided that... we should become something similar death eaters!"

They all stared at me like I've gone crazy, Pansy's mouth parted in shock as luna blinks.

"Not serving the dark lord directly but being something that branches off the death eaters."

"I agree." Luna says as Pansy looks between her, me, and Harry before deflating.

"Well I'm not about to miss out on this fun." Pansy agree's as I turn towards Hermione and Draco.

"I suppose..." Hermione trails off before sighing. "I agree, just don't start with the killing all muggles stuff like a certain someone."

"...My father had planned for me to become a death eater in sixth year."

"Oh please, Lucius has no right to force you to become a death eater if you follow me. I am, after all, The darks lord equal and best friend." I grin as Draco sighs before hesitantly nodding.

"Fine..."

"Great! Now that we've got that settled! I have a list of people who I want to join before we decide on a name for ourselves." I explain as they nod, looking over at me.

"Fred and George Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Neville Longbottom, Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin!" I list off the names as Draco raises an eyebrow.

"The Weasley twins?" He sneers as I roll my eyes.

"Yes. The Weasley twins. They've already revealed to me that they support the dark in the summer between my fourth and fifth year. I just haven't gotten the chance to speak with them yet." I explain as Draco rolls his eyes before nodding.

"I'll speak with fleur but she's all the way in France so it will be difficult to get here and back all the time." I explain before bringing a book on my lap.

"Luckily for us, I just so happened to be reading a book which mentioned something similar to apparating except everyone can do it. The death eaters do their... death eater version of apparating with the smoke and everything so we should have a special way to move around, should we not?" I explain with a grin before flipping the pages in the book.

'CHAPTER 36. SHADOW STEPPING
Page 397

Shadow stepping (also knowing as shadow apparating) is a way of transportation mainly used in the 1800. It's a means of transportation which is dangerous to learn, which is why it has mostly been forgotten. Shadow stepping is when one takes even the slightest bit of a shadow and uses it to appear in another place.

Example; on 1873, a dark which named Carden Silcaon had been almost trapped by aurors, only to step into the shadows of the wall behind her before dissapearing. She then reappeared at the other end of the street as she threw an explosive curse before running off.

learning shadow stepping - page 401
Cardon Silcaon - page 528'

I leave the book open as they seem to be in thought before looking back down at the book.

"Along with this, I think it may be helpful to find our animagus forms if we do have one." I suggest as they nod in agreement.

"Great!" I say as I stand up, and point my wand at the book, muttering a spell as it duplicates into six different copy's and the original.

"Each of you grab one, I'll take the main book back to the library real quick. Chapter 8 has to do with animagus transformations." I explain before grabbing the first book and walking off to the library.

Once I arrive, I enter the room to see Tom reading a book.

"Tom." I greet the male as he glances over at me.

"Y/n." He greets back as I walk over to the shelf to put the book back.

I slide the book back into the shelf before walking back over to Tom and sitting next to him, peering over his shoulder to see what he was reading about.

"The war between Dumbledore and Grindelwald?" I ask as Tom nods. "Oh right, weren't you alive when that war happened?"

"Only some of it, I spent the first ten years of my life in a muggle orphanage so I had no idea what was going on with the war in those years. I spent five years at hogwarts during the war before I trapped my soul in the diary. Only a few years later I realized I could somewhat posses the main part of the soul and see what he's doing. But even as I was 'possessing' him, I could still feel it wasn't truly me. By then, he had already created the locket and diadem horcrux's."

"Shame. If you hadn't created the horcrux's and stayed sane, maybe dumbledore wouldn't have been able to rise to power. Or at the very least, not have as much power he has now." I explain as Tom grimaces.

"Don't remind me. I was so stupid to create the horcrux's.." Tom murmurs with a glare as I roll my eyes.

"If you hadn't made the horcrux's I would've never met you." I comment as Tom blinks, as if he only just realized that.

"Wouldn't that be a shame." Tom comments sarcastically with no real malice behind it.

"Oh please! You adore me!" I pout as he rolls his eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 129 20
Tom Riddle. Literally a walking red flag. y/n McGonagall. The older sister of Minerva McGonagall. An innocent little girl who clearly doesn't know th...
10.4K 622 64
"𝑯𝒆𝒓 π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’π’π’š π’ƒπ’“π’π’˜π’ π’†π’šπ’†π’” π’ƒπ’†π’„π’‚π’Žπ’† 𝒂 π’„π’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’ π’π’‚π’π’…π’Žπ’‚π’“π’Œ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅." IN WHICH ~ Jupiter Lest...
385 1 7
Nyx Riddle, you are the younger sister of Tom and Mattheo Riddle. It is your 6th year at Hogwarts, as things start to spiral out of control with the...