π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€π“πˆπ‚ ; tom marv...

By -SOLARSAINT

π“πŽπŒ πŒπ€π‘π•πŽπ‹πŽ π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„ : β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—˜π—‘π—œπ—šπ— π—”π—§π—œπ—– β€§β‚ŠΛš ➀ Where the twin of Harry Potter stumble... More

INTRODUCTIONS
I. The Zoo
II. The Letters
III. Hagrid
IV. Diagon Alley
V. Hogwarts Express
VI. The Sorting
VII. Dumbledore
VIII. Classes
IX. Flying Classes
X. 3rd Floor
XI. Troll In The Dungeon
XII. Qudditch Match
XIII. Yule Break
XIV. Forbidden Forest
XV. Quirrell
XVI. End Of Year 1
XVII. Dobby
XVIII. Weasleys
XIX. The Car
XX. Back At Hogwarts
XXI. Howler
XXII. Lockhart
XXIII. Quidditch Teams
XXIV. Basisilk And The Heir
XXV. Chamber Of Secrets
XXVI. Quidditch
XXVII. Exploring The Chamber
XXVIII. Dueling Club
XXIX. Parselmouth
XXX. Polyjuice
XXXI. Tom Riddle
XXXII. Luna Lovegood
XXXIII. His 'Death'
XXXIV. Hagrids Return
XXXV. An Eventful Summer
XXXVI. Marge
XXXVII. Runaways
XXXVIII. Sirius Black
XXXIX. Dementors
XL. 3rd Year
XLI. The Shaggy Black Dog
XLII. Trelawney's Predictions
XLIII. Buckbeak
XLIV. Sirius Black Sighted
XLV. Boggart
XLVI. Diadem & A Chat With Lupin
XLVI. The Animagus & The Truth
XLVII. Marauders Map
XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found
XLIX. Peter Pettigrew On The Map
L. Buckbeak's Death
LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack
LII. He's A Werewolf
LIII. Time Turner Adventures
LIV. Firebolt
LV. A dream...?
LVI. Quidditch World Cup
LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts
LVIII. Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LX. Not-Moody
LXI. Cedric
LXII. Goblet Of Fire
LXIII. The Five Champions
LXIV. Rita Skeeter
LXV. Firecall With Sirius
LXVI. Dragons
LXVII. Ferret
LXVIII. The First Task - Dragons
LXIX. Yule Ball
LXX. Golden Egg
LXXI. The Second Task - Lake
LXXII. Igor's Trial
LXXIII. Missing Supplies
LXXIV. The Third Task - The Maze
LXXV. The Graveyard
LXXVI. Goodbye's
LXVII. Explanations
LXVIII. Dementors & Getting Expelled
LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LXXX. The trial
LXXXI. Umbridge
LXXXII. I Must Not Tell Lies
LXXXIII. Thestrals
LXXXIV. Umbridges Madness
LXXXV. Inheritance Test
LXXXVI. Dumbledore's Army
LXXXVII. Training
LXXXVIII. The Vision & Occlumency
LXXXIX. Confessing The Truth To Sirius
XC. Bellatrix Lestrange
XCI. Death Eater Meeting & the resurrection
XCII. Found
XCIII. Grawp
XCIV. Healing
XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up
XCVII. The Prophecy
XCVIII. Dumbledore's prophecy
Q&A
XCIX. Sirius's Trial & Custody trial
C. Malfoy Manor
CI. Minature Death Eaters?
CII. Shadow Stepping, Animagus Forms, & Umbridge's Trial
CIII. Sirius is Back!
A/N. HIATUS [?]
A/N. DISCOUNTED

XCVI. Department Of Mysterys

2.3K 86 5
By -SOLARSAINT

Once I reach the outside of hogwarts, I hurriedly get to the shrieking shack where bellatrix was seemingly rearranging the bones of some type of animal— it was too disfigured to even tell.

At the sound of footsteps, she quickly stands up and pushes her wand against my neck, she stares down at me for a moment as I stare back, she seemed to be trying to decide if it was actually me or not.

She then cackles gleefully as she puts her wand down and holds her hand out for me to grab.

I hold onto her arm as she grins before we apparate away, the feeling of my body parts rearranging themselves was all I could feel before we landed back at our destination, Tom and some other death eaters standing there.

Bellatrix bows to her lord and I before walking next to another death eater.

The death eaters knew that while the dark lord was much more sane than he was in the last war, he wouldn't hesitate to crucio someone if they angered him.

We knew we needed the prophecy if we were going to attempt to take dumbledore down.

Lucius was able to get the malfoy manor connected to the floo network in his office so we can get in undetected. Getting out, however, we would need to leave from the main exit.

The ones participating on this mission were Bellatrix, Lucius, Me, and 10 lesser death eaters.

Tom would show up if something went terribly wrong (dumbledore showing up, the order showing up, the ministry detecting us, etc).

*Promise not to do anything too reckless?* Tom asks as my only response is to grin at him.

He sighs before waving his hand dismissively, allowing the death eaters to enter the ministry.

Lucius went first, Bellatrix second, followed by the lesser death eaters, and then I glance at Tom before entering the ministry aswell.

As we walked down the empty halls, me walking next to bellatrix as malfoy was glaring at the lesser death eaters, making sure they didn't make too much noise.

The lesser death eaters had masks and hoods on to make sure nobody could tell who they were, malfoy didn't bother with a mask but had his hood up while bellatrix didn't bother with attempting to hide her identity at all. Her hiding her identity was unnecessary since she was a wanted criminal anyways.

I had a hood up which was slightly different from the others, it had a silver snake sewn onto the edges of it as my mask covered only to top half of my face (minus my eyes).

As we enter the hall of mystery's, I glance around in awe before focusing back on the mission.

We walk down the rows of prophecy until we arrive at one which the label reads,

'S.P.T to A.P.W.B.D

Harry J. Potter, Y/n L. Potter & Lord Voldemort (T.M.R)'

I grab the prophecy as it pause for a moment to make sure nothing would happen before putting it in my skirt's pocket.

I turn around as we prepare to leave but suddenly a crash is heard as we immediately turn towards it.

There stood Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Tonks, Moody, Kingsley, and seven others.

I glance at their facial expressions, sirius and Lupin seemed pretty hesitant on fighting for them, Tonks seemed nervous about it as moody and Kingsley seemed just about ready to kill us if they got the chance.

"The fool couldn't even bother to show up himself? He had to send his little minions down to fight the big bad death eaters!" Bellatrix mocked, cackling as tonks glares at the woman.

"Dumbledore isn't—!" Tonks gets cut off as she winced, a wordless stinging hex being shot at her by me.

"Dumbledore," I sneered the name as if it were a bad taste left in my mouth. "Has ruined and manipulated many peoples lives, yet he couldn't even cover his tracks properly. There is nobody more foolish than him."

"Albus is a great man!" One of the seven I didn't recognize shouted as I roll my eyes.

"Yes, manipulating children and sending them to abusive homes, how great and kind of him." I sneered at the man as some death eaters flinch at the harshness of my voice.

"It's a shame we didn't take nagini, he would make a great snack for her!" I grin excitedly as the man flinches, taken aback by my sudden mood swing.

"You!—" the man couldn't say another word before he was hit by a red light that was shot from Bellatrix's wand

The man screams as he writhes on the ground, begging for help.

The curse wears of after a few second as he goes to stand up but was shot down again as the killing curse was shot at him.

Bellatrix sneered at the body before suddenly, a curse was shot at her, she dodges easily as she fires a curse back.

The two curse eachother and before long, the rest of the death eaters and order were firing curse back and forth.

"Do not harm Sirius Black or Remus Lupin. Don't... kill tonks, however, you may injure her if necessary." I order them before running over and disappearing into the crowd of the two sides fighting.

I appear behind sirius and Remus as they don't seem to notice.

"Nice day we're having." I comment casually as immediately an Expelliarmus was cast at me. My wand flies out of my hand as I raise an eyebrow at the two.

I wave my hand, summoning my wand back as I look up at them. The two recognized my eyes as sirus scowls at me.

"Don't do that again." Sirius scolds as I snicker quietly.

"Well, what are you two doing here?" I inquire as sirius rolls his eyes.

"The old man's orders, speaking of orders... are the death eaters..?" Sirius trails off as I nod.

"Yeah, they're under strict orders not to harm Remus or you, they're also under orders not to kill tonks, I can tell the girl's trust to dumbledore is wavering." I explain with a glance at the girl who was fighting a lesser death eater by the looks of it.

I hear a scream, followed by cackling as I glance over, bellatrix had killed another order member.

"On that note, I have to get going before bellatrix kills everyone here or drives them to insanity!" I explain as I clap my hands together. "I'll send you an owl later telling you when we can meet up."

Sirius raises an eyebrow but nods, "alright then, see you soon."

I grin before running off, towards the middle of the room, pointing my wand at the ceiling.

"Morsmordre!"

The spell fires as it hits the ceiling, smoke spreading throughout the room as the death eaters rush to the exit.

Once I made sure all the death eaters had left the room, I turn towards the order with a grin, the smoke mostly clear.

"So long! Bombarda!" I cast as the explosion sets off, leaving me enough time to leave the room and head towards the floo network.

As I ran in, many lesser death eaters were leaving or had already left. Malfoy and Bellatrix were under orders to stay until I left (per tom's command).

As I ran in a dodged a gold spell which shot right past me.

I grin as I glance back at the person who cast the spell, only moody had been able to dodge the explosion.

Bellatrix cackled as the auror glares at the insane woman.

"Mad-eye moody, nice to see you again." I greet the auror with mock politeness.

The auror didn't get to reply before another figure appeared, dumbledore.

"Dumbledore." I state with a monotone voice, glaring at the headmaster.

"A child?" He asks the auror, ignoring my statement.

"Hardly! Almost blasted my arm off in the explosion she set off!"

Dumbledore looks at me with eyes filled with fake pity. "No child should have to fight in a war, nonetheless be manipulated by Voldemort."

"I'm not being manipulated." I sneer at him as he shakes his head sadly.

"It's not to late, you can join the light, we can protect you. Voldemort has clearly manipulated you into a weapon." Dumbledores fake kind words echo throughout the hall before everything goes silent.

The silence was cut off by Bellatrix's mad laughter. "You truely believe we would manipulate a child?! That's rather hypocritical coming from you!"

"The fool has what's coming to him.." I hear mafloy murmured, clearly exasperated by the old fools actions.

"I've never done anything to put a child in harms way." Dumbledore states firmly as he glares at bellatrix.

"Oh please! You've sent children to abused homes more times than I can count!" Bellatrix remarks as I grin at the old man.

"I never—" he cut off his own sentence as he notices someone appearing next to me.

I glance over to see Tom standing next to me with a glare remaining on his face, directed towards the headmaster.

"Dumbledore."

"Tom."

Tom sneers at the old man before glancing at the two death eaters, he sends a glance towards Lucius as malfoy nods and exits the ministry.

Dumbledore glances at moody as moody does the same, rushing out of the ministry.

"How did you gain that body back? It's truly disappointing to see how far you've fallen to ensure you wouldn't die." Dumbledore sighs with a shake of his head.

"Oh please, I've hardly done anything wrong compared to what you've done. Or do I need to remind you of your ex-partners plans? 'For the greater good.'" Tom mocked as dumbledore glares at him.

"I've never manipulated a child into being a weapon, Tom." Dumbledore continues to use tom's real name in an attempt to anger him.

"Oh please, Tommy here didn't manipulate me, I joined the dark out of my own free will with nobody influencing me. And about being a 'weapon' as you so kindly put it, I'm hardly that talented compared to the inner circle. Yes, im more powerful in fights than most people my age, however, Tom has an inner circle of fully trained adult death eaters he can use as weapons." I reply boredly as dumbledore's eyes widen, shock written across his face.

"You don't understand—"

"No. You don't understand. I joined Tom for my own personal reasons, there was nobody influencing me into joining them, not death eaters nor Tom. Tom trained me so I can protect myself, however, he didn't force me to fight anyone. I came on this mission and fought because I wanted to, not because Tom wanted a weapon."

Tom rolls his eyes at my rant however, a proud look in his eyes remain.

Dumbledore sighs, looking back over at tom. "How disappointing."

Suddenly, the ministry appears behind us, a look of shock on their faces as I pout.

"Looks like we got caught." I state before glaring over at dumbledore.

"T-those kids was t-telling the... the truth?!" Someone form the ministry yells in shock as I turn towards them.

"Obviously! You're all fools for not believing them!" I mock as Tom sighs, shaking his head.

"Well... until next time!" I shout before sliding back into the floo network, bellatrix and Tom following after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.1K 45
A Tom Riddle love story γ€ŠNOW COMPLETE 》 He is not supposed to feel love born under the influence of a love portion,but there are exceptions to every...
749K 27.6K 33
What happens when Voldemort discovers he has another horcrux he doesn't know about-and that its vessel is hurting itself to feel emotion again? Why...
171K 5.3K 77
Voldemort returns and is intent on revenge, preventing the prophecy from coming true and ensuring his reign over the wizarding world. But everything...
634K 14.3K 20
{Sequel to Malfoy's Maid} After spending the holidays with Draco as his maid, you're going back to Hogwarts for your 5th year. But everything is chan...