π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€π“πˆπ‚ ; tom marv...

By -SOLARSAINT

π“πŽπŒ πŒπ€π‘π•πŽπ‹πŽ π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„ : β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—˜π—‘π—œπ—šπ— π—”π—§π—œπ—– β€§β‚ŠΛš ➀ Where the twin of Harry Potter stumble... More

INTRODUCTIONS
I. The Zoo
II. The Letters
III. Hagrid
IV. Diagon Alley
V. Hogwarts Express
VI. The Sorting
VII. Dumbledore
VIII. Classes
IX. Flying Classes
X. 3rd Floor
XI. Troll In The Dungeon
XII. Qudditch Match
XIII. Yule Break
XIV. Forbidden Forest
XV. Quirrell
XVI. End Of Year 1
XVII. Dobby
XVIII. Weasleys
XIX. The Car
XX. Back At Hogwarts
XXI. Howler
XXII. Lockhart
XXIII. Quidditch Teams
XXIV. Basisilk And The Heir
XXV. Chamber Of Secrets
XXVI. Quidditch
XXVII. Exploring The Chamber
XXVIII. Dueling Club
XXIX. Parselmouth
XXX. Polyjuice
XXXI. Tom Riddle
XXXII. Luna Lovegood
XXXIII. His 'Death'
XXXIV. Hagrids Return
XXXV. An Eventful Summer
XXXVI. Marge
XXXVII. Runaways
XXXVIII. Sirius Black
XXXIX. Dementors
XL. 3rd Year
XLI. The Shaggy Black Dog
XLII. Trelawney's Predictions
XLIII. Buckbeak
XLIV. Sirius Black Sighted
XLV. Boggart
XLVI. Diadem & A Chat With Lupin
XLVI. The Animagus & The Truth
XLVII. Marauders Map
XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found
XLIX. Peter Pettigrew On The Map
L. Buckbeak's Death
LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack
LII. He's A Werewolf
LIII. Time Turner Adventures
LIV. Firebolt
LV. A dream...?
LVI. Quidditch World Cup
LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts
LVIII. Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LX. Not-Moody
LXI. Cedric
LXII. Goblet Of Fire
LXIII. The Five Champions
LXIV. Rita Skeeter
LXV. Firecall With Sirius
LXVI. Dragons
LXVII. Ferret
LXVIII. The First Task - Dragons
LXIX. Yule Ball
LXX. Golden Egg
LXXI. The Second Task - Lake
LXXII. Igor's Trial
LXXIII. Missing Supplies
LXXIV. The Third Task - The Maze
LXXV. The Graveyard
LXXVI. Goodbye's
LXVII. Explanations
LXVIII. Dementors & Getting Expelled
LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LXXXI. Umbridge
LXXXII. I Must Not Tell Lies
LXXXIII. Thestrals
LXXXIV. Umbridges Madness
LXXXV. Inheritance Test
LXXXVI. Dumbledore's Army
LXXXVII. Training
LXXXVIII. The Vision & Occlumency
LXXXIX. Confessing The Truth To Sirius
XC. Bellatrix Lestrange
XCI. Death Eater Meeting & the resurrection
XCII. Found
XCIII. Grawp
XCIV. Healing
XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up
XCVI. Department Of Mysterys
XCVII. The Prophecy
XCVIII. Dumbledore's prophecy
Q&A
XCIX. Sirius's Trial & Custody trial
C. Malfoy Manor
CI. Minature Death Eaters?
CII. Shadow Stepping, Animagus Forms, & Umbridge's Trial
CIII. Sirius is Back!
A/N. HIATUS [?]
A/N. DISCOUNTED

LXXX. The trial

2.4K 84 8
By -SOLARSAINT

Mr Weasley leads us down to a red telephone box as we walk in, the phone box going down as an elevator into the ministry.

I glance around as the room has fireplaces on the side as people continue to floo into the area.

I glance around as a giant projection of what seems to be the minister floats from the ceiling.

*Woaaaaah!!* Nyx hisses as she looks around in awe as I grin, nodding in agreement.

We walk over and get into the elevator as Kingsley soon joins us.

"Oh Merlin.. thank you Kingsley." Mr Weasley says as I turn towards him.

"They've changed the time of your hearing." Mr Weasley explains as Harry turns towards him aswell now.

"When is it?" Harry asks as mr Weasley smiles nervously.

"In five minutes."

———

We walk down the black stone hallway as we see malfoy talking with someone.

Arthur scowls as he leads us alway, I shrug as I follow the main to the door.

"Remeber, During the hearing, speak only when you're spoken to. Keep calm. You've done nothing wrong. As the muggles say, 'truth will out.' Yes?" Mr Weasley asks as Harry nods, clearly nervous.

"I'm not allowed in, I'm afraid. Good luck, you two." Mr Weasley says as we walk in.

———

"Disciplinary hearing of the twelfth of august into offenses committed by Harry James potter and y/n lily potter, residents at number four privet drive, little whinging, surrey. Interrogators Cornelius Oswald fudge, minister—" the minister says but gets cut off by the headmaster.

"Witnesss for the defense!" Dumbledore yells as we turn towards him. "Albus percival wolfrick ... Brian ... dumbledore."

"You— you got our message that the time and place of hearing had been changed, did you?" The minister says nervously as dumbeldore ndos curtly.

"I must have missed it, but by a happy mistake, I arrived at the ministry three hours early." Dumbledore explains the minister glares at him. "Charges?"

"The charges against the accused are as follows: that they did knowingly and in full awareness of the illegality of their actions, produce patronus charms in the presence of a muggle. Do you deny producing said patronus?" The minister says as he leans forward.

It's not like dudley didn't know about magic! Would they have rather let the dementors kill us?

"No, but—" Harry tries to explain but gets cut off by the minister.

"And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school while under the age of seventeen?"

"Yes, we were but—"

"Witches and wizards of the wizenagmot—"

"We were only doing it because of the dementors which are meant to be under your control." I snap at the minister as the people of the wizenagmot start to whisper to eachother.

"Dementors? In little whinging?" A blond woman asks as Harry nods.

"That's quite clever. Muggles can't see dementors, can they, kids? Highly convenient." The minister explains as I scoff at the man's audacity.

"Don't you have veritaserum we can drink to prove we aren't lying?" I ask as the minister pauses, clearly hesitant.

"Well we could, but it would be a waste since you two are clearly guilty, and since you have no witnesses of the event—" the minister tries to say but gets cut off by dumbledore.

"Pardon me, minister. But as it happens, we do." Dumbledore interrupts as fudge scowls.

———

"Please describe the attack." a woman says as me and Harry sit off to the sidelines, figgs sitting in the chair in the middle. "What did they look like?"

"Well... one of them was very large and two other rather skinny." She says as fudge sighs.

"Not the children, the dementors."

"Oh, right.. right, uh, well, um... big... cloaked... then everything went cold, as though all the happiness had gone from the world." She explains as fudge laughs.

"Now, look here. Dementors don't just wander into a muggle suburb and happen across a wizard and a witch. The— the odds are astronomical." Fudge explains as he laughs nervously.

"I don't think anyone would believe that the dementors were there by coincidence, minister." Dumbeldore says as he walks forward.

"Hem hem." A woman says as I glance towards the stand to see a woman with a sickeningly sweet smile. "I'm sure I must have misunderstood you, Professor. Dementors are, after all, under the control of the ministry of magic. It's so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though you were suggesting that the ministry had orders the attack on these children."

"That would be disturbing indeed, madam undersecretary. Which is why I'm sure the ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry into why the two dementors were so very far from Azkaban and why they mounted an attack without authorization." Dumbledore explains as fudge glares at the man.

"Of course, there is someone... who might be behind the attack. Cornelius... I implore you to see reason. The evidence that the dark lord has returned is incontrovertible." Dumbledore explains as fudge scowls.

"He's not back." Fudge snaps as dumbeldore sighs, walking back over the chair.

"In the matter of Harry Potter, the law clearly states that magic may be used before muggles in life-threatening situations." Dumbledore explains as fudge scowls at the man.

"Laws can be changed if necessary, dumbledore."

"Clearly, it become a practice to hold a full criminal trial to deal with a simple matter of underage magic." Dumbeldore explains as people starts to whisper to eachother.

"Those in favor of conviction." The woman says as about six people raise their hands, including the woman with the pink collar on her robes.

"Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges." She says as mainly everyone raises her hand, including the woman who said it.

The minister glances around as he sighs, banging the gavel.

"Cleared of all charges."

———

Padfoot walks next to us as he barks excitedly, moody and tonks leading us to the platform.

"Padfoot, are you barking bad?" Moody asks with a scowl as tonks grins in amusement. "You'll blow the entire operation."

The dog simply barks and walks down the stairs, me and Harry chasing after him as he walks into a room with tinted windows.

"Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you..." Harry mutters as he closes the door behind us.

"I had to see you both off, didn't I?" Sirius responds as I grin. "What's life without a little risk?"

"We don't want to see you get shut back in Azkaban." I explain as Sirius laughs, me and Harry sitting down next to the man.

"Oh, don't worry about me! Anyways..." he trails off as he grabs something from his pocket. "I wanted you two to have this."

"Original order of the phoenix. Marlene McKinnon— she was killed two weeks after this was taken." Sirius explains as he points to a woman wearing long black robes and a silver necklace. "Voldemort wiped out her entire family."

"That's frank and alice longbottom..." he trails off as i look at the two.

"Neville's parents."

"They suffered a fate worse then death if you ask me. It's been fourteen years... and still a day doesn't go by I dont miss your dad." Sirius says as Harry and I down at the photo, eyes trailing over our parents.

"Do you really think voldemorts back, Sirius?" I ask as Sirius sighs, shaking his head.

"Im not sure, it doesn't feel like it did before..." Sirius trails off as Harry nods, hours give Sirius back to photo.

"You keep it." He says as he pushes the photo back in our hands. "Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.6K 64
In 2nd year Tom Riddle and Harry Potter met through the T.M.R's diary-A horcrux. Showing Harry memories from his future self's memory he found out wh...
385 1 7
Nyx Riddle, you are the younger sister of Tom and Mattheo Riddle. It is your 6th year at Hogwarts, as things start to spiral out of control with the...
24.1K 557 14
❝She, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...
71.4K 1.7K 24
"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the dark Tom Riddle was never evil from the st...