๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ; tom marv...

By -SOLARSAINT

๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐Ž๐‹๐Ž ๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—– โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the twin of Harry Potter stumble... More

INTRODUCTIONS
I. The Zoo
II. The Letters
III. Hagrid
IV. Diagon Alley
V. Hogwarts Express
VI. The Sorting
VII. Dumbledore
VIII. Classes
IX. Flying Classes
X. 3rd Floor
XI. Troll In The Dungeon
XII. Qudditch Match
XIII. Yule Break
XIV. Forbidden Forest
XV. Quirrell
XVI. End Of Year 1
XVII. Dobby
XVIII. Weasleys
XIX. The Car
XX. Back At Hogwarts
XXI. Howler
XXII. Lockhart
XXIII. Quidditch Teams
XXIV. Basisilk And The Heir
XXV. Chamber Of Secrets
XXVI. Quidditch
XXVII. Exploring The Chamber
XXVIII. Dueling Club
XXIX. Parselmouth
XXX. Polyjuice
XXXI. Tom Riddle
XXXII. Luna Lovegood
XXXIII. His 'Death'
XXXIV. Hagrids Return
XXXV. An Eventful Summer
XXXVI. Marge
XXXVII. Runaways
XXXVIII. Sirius Black
XXXIX. Dementors
XL. 3rd Year
XLI. The Shaggy Black Dog
XLII. Trelawney's Predictions
XLIII. Buckbeak
XLIV. Sirius Black Sighted
XLV. Boggart
XLVI. Diadem & A Chat With Lupin
XLVI. The Animagus & The Truth
XLVII. Marauders Map
XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found
XLIX. Peter Pettigrew On The Map
L. Buckbeak's Death
LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack
LII. He's A Werewolf
LIII. Time Turner Adventures
LIV. Firebolt
LV. A dream...?
LVI. Quidditch World Cup
LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts
LVIII. Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LX. Not-Moody
LXI. Cedric
LXII. Goblet Of Fire
LXIII. The Five Champions
LXIV. Rita Skeeter
LXV. Firecall With Sirius
LXVI. Dragons
LXVII. Ferret
LXVIII. The First Task - Dragons
LXIX. Yule Ball
LXX. Golden Egg
LXXI. The Second Task - Lake
LXXII. Igor's Trial
LXXIII. Missing Supplies
LXXIV. The Third Task - The Maze
LXXV. The Graveyard
LXXVI. Goodbye's
LXVII. Explanations
LXVIII. Dementors & Getting Expelled
LXXX. The trial
LXXXI. Umbridge
LXXXII. I Must Not Tell Lies
LXXXIII. Thestrals
LXXXIV. Umbridges Madness
LXXXV. Inheritance Test
LXXXVI. Dumbledore's Army
LXXXVII. Training
LXXXVIII. The Vision & Occlumency
LXXXIX. Confessing The Truth To Sirius
XC. Bellatrix Lestrange
XCI. Death Eater Meeting & the resurrection
XCII. Found
XCIII. Grawp
XCIV. Healing
XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up
XCVI. Department Of Mysterys
XCVII. The Prophecy
XCVIII. Dumbledore's prophecy
Q&A
XCIX. Sirius's Trial & Custody trial
C. Malfoy Manor
CI. Minature Death Eaters?
CII. Shadow Stepping, Animagus Forms, & Umbridge's Trial
CIII. Sirius is Back!
A/N. HIATUS [?]
A/N. DISCOUNTED

LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place

2.6K 91 11
By -SOLARSAINT

Harry and I awake as we hear clattering nearby, i get up as I notice the door twisting unlocked.

I grasp my wand in my hand as Harry gets up.

"Very clean, these muggles..." a pink haired woman murmurs as a familiar man scowls.

"Tonks, for Merlin's sake!" Moody scolds as he hits her on the wrist.

"Ouch!" The woman with pink hair, Tonks I presume, mutters as she shines the light into our room.

"Professor moody... what are you doing here?" Harry asks as moody rolls his eye.

"Rescuing you, of course." Moody simply responds as I glance towards Tonks who had an excited grin on her face.

———

"Where are we going? The letter said that we've been expelled from hogwarts!" Harry explains as moody scoffs.

"Well, you two haven't been, not yet." Moody simply responds before turning towards another man. "Kingsley, you take point."

"But the letter said..." Harry trails off as the man— Kingsley— sighs.

"Dumbledore has persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsions pending a formal hearing." Kingsley explains as  Harry tilts his head.

"A hearing?" I ask as the man nods curtly.

"Dont worry, twins! We'll explain everything when we get back to headquarters." Tonks says as moody shushes her.

"Shh! Not here, nymphadora." Moody demands as Tonks rolls her eyes and turns towards him.

"Don't call me nymphadora!" She snaps as her hair turns a crimson red.

I look at her in awe before moody hits his staff on the ground, summoning our brooms as we catch them.

"Stay in formation, everyone. Don't break ranks if one of us is killed." Moody demands before we take off.

We fly over the water as I stay next to Tonks with an excited grin playing on my face.

She grins back at me before we glance forward, we both fly over to the side to avoid being hit by a boat.

———

We walk over to a random building as we glance around to make sure there aren't any muggles nearby.

Moody hits his staff on the ground in a certain. Order as the buildings move, revealing a passageway.

"In ya' go, kids." Moody says as we walk down the entry way.

Harry walks infront of me hesitantly as moody pushes us aside, the adults walk past as as Tonks winks at us before walking forward excitedly.

People whisper to each other as I recognize some, mainly Sirius catches by attention.

He pauses as he grins at us, harry gives a hesitant smile back as I return the playful grin.

"Harry! Y/n!" Mrs weasley says as she walks in front of our view before leaking out, closing the door.

"Mrs Weasley..." I mutter as I resist the urge to glare at the woman.

"Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will have to wait until after the meetings finished." Mrs weasley explains as she puts her hands on our faces.

"About that—" Harry tries to explain but was cut off by mrs Weasley.

"No! No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left." She says as I sigh and drag Harry upstairs.

As we walk up the creaky stairs I hear someone muttering something about mudbloods, werewolves, traitors, and thieves.

"If my poor mistress knew the scum they've let into her house, what would she say to old kreacher? Oh, the shame..." the voice says as we walk up the stairs to be met with a house elf.

He pauses as he notices us, glaring at us as he closes a door. He scowls as I glare back at the elf before dragging Harry up the stairs.

As soon as we open the door, Hermione tackled me in a hug, yelling, "y/n!!!"

I wrap my arms around her as I glance over her shoulder to see Ron with an annoyed look on his face.

"Are you alright?" She asks as she breaks the hug and glances at the two of us worriedly.

"I've heard them talking about the dementor attack. You must tell me everything!" She explains as I nod slowly.

"And this hearing at the ministry! It's just outrageous! I've looked it up— they simply can't expel the two of you. It's completely unfair!" She exclaims as she throws her hands up dramatically.

"Yeah... There's a lot of that going around at the moment." harry mutters as we walk into the room.

"Sooo... What is this place?" I ask as weaselbee scoffs.

"Headquarters, obviously." Ron answers as Hermione sighs.

"The order of the phoenix. It's meant to be a secret society, the old fool formed it back when they first fought you-know-who." Hermione explains as Ron glares at her.

"You couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose? We've gone all summer without a scrap of news." Harry mentions as I pause as I glance towards the two.

"I'm sorry! Dumbledore made me take a wizard oath, not allowing me to tell either of you anything! He's keeps saying that you-know-who is back so I can't say anything." Hermione explains as I raise an eyebrow.

"Really? Why would he want to keep us in the dark... that's just idiotic." I mutter as Harry nods in agreement, Nyx hissing in agreement.

"Harry, Y/n." I hear the twins say as suddenly two people appears behind us, putting their hands on our shoulders.

Me and Harry turn towards the as they grin, glancing at the two of us.

"Thought we heard you two!" Fred says as he sits on the bed behind them.

"Dont bottle it up, mate, let it out." George adds on as he sits next to his twin.

"Anyways, if you're all done shouting—"

"Do you want to hear something—"

"A little more interesting?"

———

"If anyone had a right to know, it's those two." I hear sirius say as the twins lower the fake ear down.

I pause as some static goes through but listen again once another voice chimes in

"They aren't children, Molly!" Sirius snaps as mrs weasley scoffs.

"They aren't adults either!" Mrs Weasley yells back as sirius sighs. "They aren't James and lily, sirius!"

"It's not like they're your children." Sirius explains as I hear someone sigh in the background.

"As if I would want those two brats as my children!" Mrs Weasley says as suddenly Ginny walks around the corner.

*What a bitch!* Nyx suddenly exclaims as I turn towards the snake with slightly wide eyes, who taught her how to swear?

"Hey ginny." Harry greets as Ginny blushes but says nothing.

"They've got me." I hear sirius say as I look back down.

"How touchingly paternal, black. Perhaps the potters will grow up to be felons, just like their godfather." I hear snape say as I roll my eyes.

"You stay out of this, snivelus." Sirius warns as snape scoffs.

"Snape part of the order?" I ask as weaselbee scowls.

"Git."

The two continue talking as suddenly Hermiones cat grabs at the ear.

"Quick get it up!" Fred whispers yells to George who starts pulling it up.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione scolds the cat bites the ear.

"Stop it, you bloody cat!" Ron snaps as the cat simply meows in response.

"Crookshanks, leave it alone!" Hermione yells before the cat rips the ear off the string and walks off.

"Granger, I hate your cat." Ron mutters as Hermione rolls her eyes.

"Bad Crookshanks!"

———

"Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Mrs Weasley explains with a smile before suddenly the twins appear behind her.

She screams before turning around, looking at the two clearly angry. "Just because you're allowed to use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!!"

The twins snicker before running into the dining room.

"You sure you're all right, Harry, y/n?" Mr Weasley asks as we nod. "You gave us quite a turn."

"Harry and y/n potter." Sirius mutters as the Weasleys move out of the way.

"Sirius!" Me and Harry exclaim as we hug the man who grins and laughs.

———

"This is very, very, peculiar." Mr Weasley says to us as tonks turns her nose into the nose of a pig.

"It seems that your hearing at the ministry is to be before the entire wizenagamot." Mr Weasley explains as I tilt my head in confusion.

"I don't understand. What has the ministry of magic got against us?" Harry asks as mr Weasley sighs.

"Show them." A voice says as I glance towards the side to see moody. "They'll find out soon enough."

Everyone become quite as Kingsley hands us a paper which reads that me and harry have been lying about Voldemort returning.

"What...?" I hear Harry say is barely above a whisper as I glare at the paper.

"He's been attacking dumbledore as well." Sirius tries to comfort as I scowl at the paper.

"Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the daily prophet, to... smear anyone who claims the dark lord is has returned." Sirius explains as I roll my eyes, leaning back in my seat.

"What an idiot." I mutter as Harry shakes his head with a small grin tugging on his lips.

"But why?" Harry asks as mr Weasley glances at the two of us hesitantly.

"The minister thinks dumbledores after his job." Mr Weasley says as I roll my eyes.

"Is the fool out of his mind? He—" I start but get cut off by mr Weasley.

"Exactly the point! Fudge is out of his mind." Mr Weasley exclaims as Sirius sighs.

"He thinks that Voldemort want to build up his army again. Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command, and not just witches and wizards but all manner of what are considered dark creatures." Sirius explains as I raise an eyebrow.

"We think Voldemort may be after something—" Sirius tries to explain but gets cut off by moody.

"Sirius."

Sirius ignores moody as he continues, "Something he didn't have last time."

"You mean.. like a weapon?" Harry asks as Sirius goes to answer but gets cut off once again by mrs Weasley.

"No. That's enough. They're just kids!" Mrs Weasley exclaims as he takes the paper.

"That doesn't mean we need to be kept ignorant to the truth. Dumbledore obviously wants to use us to defeat the dark lord, atleast tell us the truth so we know how to defeat him." I snap before storming out of the room, harry following me hesitantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...
74.7K 282 25
"๐‘–'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" (-๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—, ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž) ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๏ฟฝ...
373K 9.6K 123
โ™›๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌโ™› โœงMarauders Era โœง "..๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ" - Tom...
22.4K 522 14
โShe, the enigmatic force that has stirred my very soul, has driven me to the brink of madness. Her presence has led me astray from my lofty aspirati...