SACRED REJECT

By Sowunmi16

THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, ma... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR.
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY (Carmen)
FIFTY-ONE (Witches)
FIFTY-TWO (Ryder)
FIFTY-THREE (Carmen)
FOURTY-FOUR (Witches)
FIFTY-FIVE (Ryder & Conrad)
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY

FOURTY

43.3K 1.6K 93
By Sowunmi16

The Alphas and their Lunas left the Lycan kingdom and went to their various werewolf's packs with the promise of delivering ten warriors each.

'If Alphas are returning, then I won't see Derek for good,' I thought, remembering his absence at the banquet.

'At least what happened to him will make the rosemoon pack, including my ex-family, leave me alone for good.' I added to my thought.

After seeing Conrad, I returned to the party and saw my parents surrounded by many people. I didn't bother to go there and stayed in a corner watching so many people at the banquet.

Speaking of the banquet, A particular woman I saw that has no scent paled at the sight of me. She was the same woman I saw after the Argos incident.

Two women had no scent, and the other one who noticed me smiled and walked toward me.

''So, it's you,'' She said, smiling.

I looked at her, confused at what she said.

''We will talk in your mate's office,'' She left after speaking to me.

I didn't understand what she said, but it seemed Conrad had an idea of who she was.

And now I am here, facing the two women who had reactions towards me. One pales at her sight of me, and the other one smiles at me.

Conrad is seated on his chair behind the sandalwood table, introducing the women to me in the room.

''Carmen, This is Rose and Amelia, witches.''

'Witches,' The word echoed in my head. No wonder they didn't have scents, Witches are the creatures closest to a species called humans, but most of them erase their scents with their magic.

''I have been wanting to meet you,'' Rose said. The woman reacted to me with a smile, unlike the second one Amelia who shook in fear at the mere sight of me.

Presently she is doing it now.

She noticed my sight on her partner, who flinched at my attention on her and sighed.

''Please forgive her behavior. She is special in sensing what other witches can't,'' she smiled apologetically.

I nodded, not understanding how that involved me.

''So we came here under the orders of our high priestess and our oracle,'' she said.

I snapped my eyes to her at the mention of the oracle.

She smiled at my reaction.

''Let me introduce myself fully.'' She placed her hand on her chest.

''I am a witch second in command in the coven,'' She gestured her hand to her partner, Amelia. ''She is our third in command.''

''Our oracle got a message from the messenger of the witch goddess to help you find the vampires.'' She said, placing her hand down on her lap.

''We knew about Typhon since one of ours went to him voluntarily,'' She said.

'Voluntarily,' I thought.

''What do you mean by voluntarily?'' Conrad asked the question in my thoughts.

She sighed, ''We don't know what happened, but she left the coven to go after Typhon. Then we didn't know about his existence until she left.''

''what do you mean by 'then'?'' I asked.

'It seems they knew him long ago.' I thought as I stared at her.

She did not speak and stared at me.

''You need to say everything you know if you want to work together with us,'' I said, returning her stare.

She smiled sadly, ''I did not expect you to catch onto that.''

''Well, these happened a long time ago, probably before you were born,'' She revealed.

I was not surprised about her age, but this incident happened before I was born, which meant that Typhon planned well.

A witch has a longer life span thanks to their magic than creatures like us.

A god, even banished, is still a god who would have a longer life than a witch, more like immortality.

'A witch, strays, and rogues,' I thought deeply.

'I won't be surprised if vampires are involved.' I added to my thoughts.

'At least I learned a lot of things before my shifting incident in the rosemoon pack,' I thought, remembering that Rose is older than me by months or years.

''Then, the oracle had no solution from the witch goddess, but she said that a solution would come, and that is you,'' She said.

''We received a message from the oracle that you will be the key to solve everything and also have the solution to defeating Typhon,'' She added.

''But you should know I don't know how to defeat him,'' I said.

''Yes, and that's why we are here, to help you find the vampires.''

''How?'' I narrowed my eyes in question.

''Magic, and Amelia,'' She said.

''Magic?'' I looked at Rose and the pale woman who had been avoiding my eyes.

''For us witches, we sense magic in the atmosphere, even a little bit. Vampires are reclusive creatures meaning the area they stay in has no magic since they don't want to associate with other creatures, including witches,'' Rose explained.

''Amelia is the best at sensing magic and other unusual things,'' she added.

''I see,'' I nodded in understanding.

''So when can we start?'' My mate, who had been quiet, asked Rose.

''Maybe today or tomorrow,'' Rose said.

''The earlier, the better.'' I stood up.

''I am not needed for this, right?'' I asked Conrad.

He stared at me as something flashed in his eyes and nodded, ''No, you aren't.''

I nodded and left without knowing someone didn't want me to leave the office.

The rest of the day was without problems as I continued my routine.

I laid down on the bed, waiting for Conrad.

As I waited, I felt how a wife waits for her husband. I flushed at what I felt and couldn't help but cover my face with Conrad's pillow.

'I can't believe what I am feeling,' I thought.

The door opened, and I dropped the pillow and saw Conrad entering the room.

''How did it go?'' I asked about the witches, standing up.

Conrad looked at me as he removed his jacket wearing his tee-shirt.

''What's wrong?'' I asked, noticing something was wrong with him.

He dropped his jacket and walked toward me before pulling me on the bed with him.

He nuzzled his face in my neck.

I furrowed my brows and asked worriedly, '' Is there something wrong?"

''Yes, there is.'' He answered, nibbling my neck.

I tried to move, but Conrad held me within his arms and continued nibbling my neck.

''W-What i-is it? T-They could n-not find the v-vampires?'' I tried to distract myself from the tingles and weird sensations I felt in my body.

''They found it, but that's not the issue. You ignored me throughout the meeting.'' He paused and looked at me in his embrace on the bed.

''Huh?'' I looked at him bewildered and forgot the tingles and weird sensations I felt.

''I wanted you to stay with me, but you didn't hesitate to leave me.'' He mumbled, hiding his face in my neck.

I looked at him and noticed his ears were red.

'He's embarrassed,' i thought amusingly.

''I didn't know. I thought you wanted your personal space since it is your office,'' I said.

''Besides, we are trying to make this relationship work, and I don't know what to do,'' I added.

He chuckled in my neck, ''I thought I was the only one who didn't know what to do in a relationship.''

I could feel his breath on my neck and felt the weird sensation in the pit of my stomach.

I could feel my face getting hot.

''H-Have,'' I cleared my throat when I felt my voice weird.

''Have the witches found the vampires?'' I changed the topic to stop the weird feeling in my body.

Conrad removed his face from my neck and stared at me.

I could see the amusement in his eyes, but he answered my question.

''Yes, they did.''

''Where?'' I asked.

''Drimos forest.''

Annnnnnddddddddd Another ending of a mini mass updates.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...
33.8K 756 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
577K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
171K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...