I want u

By Phoenix1605

The Great Shivaay Singh Oberoi who just complete his college, Want to become a Bussiness Magnate so he was pl... More

Preamble
Chapter 01
Chapter 3

Chapter 02

116 14 2
By Phoenix1605

Sorry for late

Upbeat Version

It was a Blissful morning as the sun was shining brightly spreading its golden rays.

The beauty in deep slumber woke up as the warm rays hit her eyes. She was tired but smiled remembering yesterday night . She turned her head to find him.................... but she got disappointed as he wasn't beside her .She thought for a while , She don't know whether her life would be like this .If anybody told her about this life she is living to the past life . She would have laughed at as a Joke , But this was different. Her lips curled as she turned her way into bathroom.

She took a bath and wore a fresh pair of white T - shirt and denim jeans

She combed her hair and let it fall off her shoulders giving its freedom. She didn't put much make up as she itself a natural beauty . She wore a nude lipgloss and a diamond earrings

as it tingled in air .

She stepped out of bathroom with a smiling face to see her beloved hubby who went morning workout without telling her instead she was welcomed by a .............Empty bedroom. Her eyes landed on the paper near the Flower Vase on the bed side table, She clearly remember that when she enter the room in night the paper weren't there but all of sudden it is there so She slowly move to the other side were the paper kept under the Flower Vase to protect it from falling down from the Table. She took out the paper and started reading it, Her eyes were glassy. The paper in her hands was shaking. The tear drops fell on the paper and she began to move back in fear and suddenly colloid with bed and she fell on the end of the Matress.

All the thought which brought back her lost smile was shattered. She was back to her solitary state. The marriage which she thought was blessing is despair in disguise.

After 1 hr

Annika collected herself back after a long pause. She never thought she would end up like this. Her mother is in comastate because of her , Her Brother who spoil her with unconditional love and affection with too much possessiveness was, Now hates her to core. She never showed her emotional freely , She locked her heart. But when she married ,Her longtime Crush , The GREAT Shivaay Singh Oberoi. She thought the God blessed her wish eventhough she was hated by her family. She opened her heart and brought her old heartly Smile. She left all her insecurities back and married him with hope. But , Now All her dreams to be with him as a family is shattered right in front of her eyes, All the thoughts clouded her mind when she heard a Voice calling her name from downstairs She recognised it , It was none other than her elder brother Aaraav Pradhap singhania's . His voice showed frustration. She wiped her face and turned her heels towards the door. She descended the stairs ,while glancing at the living room. Her Brother's eyes were bloody red which hide his natural glaze green eyes and She know he is upto No Good.

Aaraav - Annikaaa, Where the hell are you ,said by Aaraav who turned towards stairs

Annika - Bhaiyaa,wha....

Before she finished her words , again Aaraav yell at her

Aaraav - Come let's Go home! where is your luggage? Go and get them fast we are leaving in a minute.

Hearing him her world Totally
crushed....

Annika - Bhaiyaa....wait....Lemme...

Before she finish her words again someone interpreted their bro-sis conversion.

" Welcome home. Aaraav " both their heads turned to the person who interpreted their conversion which is none other than Mrs.Kalayani Singh Oberoi who stood infront of the dinning room along with Oberoi family.

Aaraav forced a smile and said,

Aaraav - Good morning Granny, How is your health, if not don't forget to contact me anytime ,I am in call way distance. By the way I am going take my honeybunny to my home.....Sorry her Palace.

He said first four lines with carrying smile.....But next three lines were little bit frustrated and last word her Palace with bit of high pitch voice.

Suddenly someone interpreted before Granny continue

" Come here Aaraav....Can't u leave your sister for just one day....how sweet of u ....u didn't even spend just 8 hrs without Your honeybunny....How lovely I wish I also had one elder bro but unlucky of me.....Leave that u came early to her Wow.....

Dramatically said by the Queen Mrs. Sumithra Singh Oberoi spoke with a evergreen hearty smile.

Aaraav - Maaaa....That's not the matter....ma! I've come here to take her home back

Annika interpreted who was still now silent and smiling to the sumithra's imaginary brother story but unfortunately she is single child,ah.....What he said was ridicules .

Annika - Bhaiyaa......what are are you saying .

Aaraav - You heard me Annika.
Annika was startled. She was knew he's controlling his angry and burst out like volcano anytime soon....So Annika shut her mouth, like a obedient child.

Sumithra - What do you mean by home ,Isn't this is her home.

Aaraav - I have to take her to my home ma....still he was stucked the words which he pronounced since he came here,while not telling about his sudden visit to took his beloved sister.....

Sumithra - Wait , Let Shivaay come, He might went for the jogging. I'll send both of them with you. Mrs .Oberoi said without exactly knew about Shivaay's were about because like always he weren't there means obviously he might went to do his early workout.

Aaraav - He only messaged me to take my sister back and ask those Questions to him ,not me about ....why I am going took my sister back while she was happy with her husband.....He itself called me once on that time I was having emergency case to handle so I quite the call and messaged him . " talk u later" with the simple words in a hurry.....then when I came back from OP .....they I say message from your beloved son saying or better we can say ordering me to take my sister to to my Palace were she belongs to like he didn't want her any more.....Like seriously after a night he his telling me to took back my sister.....Am sorry to say this but can't help I am never going to let my sister or her shadow to fall near your Palace because She Have her own that to same big in size...

Aaraav spoke with angry reflected in his deep voice which shook everyone present in the Oberoi Mansion.

Suddenly Aaraav phone tinkled as a notification which he received . He took out his Phone and gritted his teeth . because he received the message from Shivaay Singh Oberoi who asked him to take his sister from his place as soon as possible. while reading the massage Aaraav face turn complete red in angry.

He held Annika's wrists tightly and dragged her out while she yelled in pain but without bothering about her pain he keep on moving out of the place in fast manner.

Aaraav - Come with me Annika. If you don't want to be burnt by my angry.

Annika - Aaraav Bhaiyaa leave me . It's hurting. Annika shed tears while her brother dragged her out of the mansion.

A flower pot fell down and shattered into pieces in the centre of the way in the revolt of Annika .
She don't know what made him push into the wall of angry but she connected the dots that it has something to do with her beloved hubby.
So her brother dragged and threw her into the passager seat and he sat in the driver seat and drove off his Mercedes out of the Oberoi Mansion leaving everyone in turmoil.

Precape

The silence was interrupted by Apple Phone ringtone of Rudy..The Youngster child of Sumithra and tej Oberoi. He took his Phone from the pocket and saw the called Id, "My Super Hero ".

Rudra - Bhaiyaa....where are you ? How can you? .
Shivaay -Rudy Wait..wait...!First let me speak

Rudra - But Bhaiyaa....!where are you now? when will you come ?

Shivaay - I have a meeting in 5mins Rudy ...I'll call you later.
Shivaay declined the call before hearing Rudra's words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 27.3K 70
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
734K 21.3K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
441K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...