It's Not Over Yet

JoshuaGirouard

Еще

Part 1- Prologue

12 0 0
JoshuaGirouard

I had always known there was something different about me. I had always wondered why, when asked if I liked any boys at school or overheard the phrase, "That's so straight!", I felt something rarely felt at all. It was like someone was pushing on my chest. My throat dried up. Words could not form and, no matter how hard I tried, by the time this feeling went away the moment had past. I felt hopeless. I would lie in bed at night thinking for hours on end about what was wrong with me and why I couldn't just be normal. I would stay awake, unable to sleep as these thoughts chased after me. It wasn't until the crisp scent of Autumn rolled around, four years after I began to have these thoughts, that I decided it was time to confront my heterosexuality head on. For the past four years I had felt hopeless, and I was going to do the single thing that I feared most. I was going to tell my parents about my heterosexuality.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Riptide V

Подростковая литература

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
Lucent ads ¡¡

Подростковая литература

176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
Second chances *ੈ✩‧₊˚ (harry potter x reader) jade🏹

Подростковая литература

66.2K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
after they met her M a r y

Подростковая литература

42.4K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...