Together Forever~|| Genya x R...

Da OfficialMeeble

In a world filled with demons in a human world, you were a warrior to kill those evil man eating demons to br... Altro

Before you Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

996 24 41
Da OfficialMeeble

Third Person:

You smirked as you cut the staff demon down. You turned your body to see Genya get sliced in the chest by the sorrow demon.

Genya!" You shouted and as he was just about to pierced when you jumped behind him.

"Y/n!!!" He screamed. You felt an immense pain in your chest and coughed a bit of blood.

Genya grabbed your body and held out his gun. He took the shot and the demons head was blown.

"Y/n?!" He looked down at your face. He felt enraged.

Nezuko managed to get free from the fan demon and used its weapon against him.

Nezuko rushed towards you guys ready to kick the sorrow demon.

She rushed towards you guys when the staff demon piecered her in her throat.

"So..your still alive?..how come..?" The sorrow demon stared down at Genya who held you in his arms.

"Hehe...Hehe.."

"What are you laughing about?.."

"Ha! You know who I am?..I AM GENYA SHINAZUGAWA! REMEMBER THAT NAME BECAUSE IM THE PEESON WHOS GONNA KILL YOU!" Genya laughed holding up his gun.

The entire time you were doing total concentration breathing. You opened your eyes and griped your sword tightly.

"Y/n?!.." Genya looked down at you. You looked up and smiled.

You got up and held your sword in a stance.

"I'm alright now..!" You smirked at the sorrow demon.

Suddenly the place came crushing down. The house was destroyed and you got stuck under some rumble.

"WOAH!" You swirled around and used a breathing technique.

'Wind breathing! First form! Dust whirlwind cutter!!'

You swerved your body and got out of the ruble.

You saw the sorrow demon and you held up your sword.

'NINTH FORM!: IDATEN TYPHOON!'

You jumped up in the air doing some sort of backflip. (Sorry I suck at explaining shit)

The demon used its staff at the same time both your techniques collided. This technique you didn't exactly perfect, it was the last and hardest wind breathing technique but still you struggled quite a bit with this one.

The sorrow demon managed to push you back and you fell tot he ground.

You got up and the sorrow demon was right before you. He was about strike you with its staff when you blocked it with your sword.

He used the electricity again shocking you.

"Gah!" You groaned and tried to move your body.

Genya pulled you back and he pushed the demon. He stood the staff out of the demons hand and pierced it through him into a tree cornering him. He then ripped the head off the demon with his bare hands.

You sat up to see Tanjiro who cut the other three demons.

"Yeah! We did it!" You exclaimed weakly. You stood up and controlled your breathing.

"What's going on?! I can't regenerate!!" The fan demon yelled.

"Quite whining you baby! It's embarrassing! Your regenerating just slowly!" Yelled the staff demon.

These demons aren't dead?!?

"Y/n!! I smell the fifth demon!! Follow Genya Their headed that way!" Tanjiro yelled out to you. You nodded your head and ran with the other two to find the fifth demon.

The staff demon was using its powers again and that electricity.

"Go go!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Go! It's northeast! I'll come for back up soon!"

Tanjiro and Nezuko got caught up with the other demons. You had to do this quickly, both you and Genya ran around finding this fifth demon with PANIC.

(PANIKKK!! EVEEUONE PANIC DO NOT CALM DOWN!!)

"I can sense it but.." You both looked around and still couldn't find it that's when.

You looked down and saw a very small..demon?

"That's the fifth one?!" Your exclaimed.

Genya held up his gun as the little demon tried to run. He took the shot but missed.

"Go! He's getting away!" You shouted. Genya got his sword ready and was about to slice the neck off the demon when it yelled out a cry for help or something.

"What the?!?" You both put your swords on the tiny demons neck. You went to slice it but.

Your swords both broke.

'What?!?'

The demon kept on running and you ran after it.

"Get back here you little-!" You used another technique but still it didn't work.

"WHY ISNT IT WORKING!!" You tried again and again but it didn't work.

You turned around to see Tanjiro their backing Genya up.

Just then the sorrow demon came up from behind. Genya shielded Tanjiro.

You saw the staff demon about to make its next move but you dashed faster over there.

You collided your sword with the staff demon and kicked it in its face.

He released his staff and you stabbed it with its own weapon.

"Die you bastard!" You shouted.

Tanjiro was going to try and cut off the small demons neck with his Hinokami Kagura.

You then heard a blood curdling scream come from the tiny demon.

You blocked your ears from the sound and crouched to the ground.

'Why did my ears get so sensitive from that?!'

You sat up and looked to see another demon about to hit Tanjiro from behind.

"TANJIRO GET BACK!" Genya yelled holding up his gun.

Suddenly a bunch of weird dragon like tree trunks emerged from the ground. Thankfully Nezuko managed to save Tanjiro from getting killed.

"You are such awful villains.." You turned to look and see..a child like demon?

The demon had drums and he hit one of them and tree branches surrounded the tiny demon.

The child demon then started to ramble on about how WE were the villains and were tormenting the weak.

He then hit one of his drums and the dragon thingy started to attack Tanjiro letting out a battle cry.

You weren't paying attention and thick tree branches started to surround me.

"AGH!" You groaned and saw Tanjiro get eaten alive?!?

"Tanjiro!" You shouted. Just then, the head of the weird wooden dragon thingy got chopped off.

"Kyah! What kind of demon was that?! Are you ok? I'm sorry I'm late!" You all heard a squealing voice and looked up to see Mitsuri Kanroji the love Hashira.

She put Tanjiro down on the ground and walked over to the demon.

"Listen here you demon! You have caused to much trouble! Now give back Y/n, Nezuko, and Genya!" She pointed her sword at the demon.

"I don't take orders from the likes of you, you tramp.." The demon spat looking down at Mitsuri.

Mitsuri was struck and offended.

The demon used the dragon battle cry thing again. Mitsuri was much more skilled then you all so she managed to pull through.

You tried to squeeze out but it was no use!

You then held your sword and cut down using a technique.

"Ha!" You managed to cut through the tree branches.

Genya used his strength and squeezed out of the tree branches.

Mitsuri got hit by the child demon and was about to get hit again.

"No!" You all shouted and dashed towards her, you all managed to get away from the child demon and land on the ground.

"We must protect Kanroji! She's the only one who can defeat that demon!" Tanjiro shouted.

"Right!"

The demon used another technique of electricity.

'Uh oh!-'

"I WILL NOT LET ANY OF MY COMRADES DIE! NOT TO THE LIKES OF YOU! YOU BIG JERK!" Mitsuri shouted.

'She cut that?! Wow she's so amazing!'

Mitsuri was really talented and strong so this was good.

She protected you guys.

"Leave it to me! I'll handle this guy!" Mitsuri shouted  and ran to the fight.

"Come on let's find the main body!" Tanjiro shouted. You stood up and grabbed Genyas hand.

"Come on! Let's do this!" You smiled back at him. Genya blushed from your statement.

The four of you all ran together to defeat upper four.

You will do it! You will win!!

End of chapter 16!!😲😲😲😲🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...