keep it like notes

By Doviii

Cositas que escribo. Mensajes que no envío. Poemas dedicados pero jamás presentados. Pensamientos intrusivos... More

The San Nicholas Speech (our very own version of San Lucas)

𝙰𝚐𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘 09-10

5 1 0
By Doviii

In only two months away from me, she found out she actually loves me. She missed me really much. She was thinking about me all the time. Thinking about if I was doing well or if I was sad. During those two months apart, she did text me first for the very first time. Then I did a month later 'cause of her birthday. Then, she forgot about mine, but when I texted her again to know if I could visit her anytime, she didn't hide the fact that she forgot my birthday and that she was really happy I texted her again. Now, she invited me for dinner after spending the evening together laughing and almost crying for happiness. She's no doubts anymore. She knows she loves me as a friend and as a symbolic mother. She knows she can trust me to hide a body of someone she just killed. She now knows and has no doubts about the fact that I'm here for her no matter how little or big the situation is.

-Dove.✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.2K 18
¿Cuántas veces has dado pasos con el corazón en la mano? ¿Cuántas veces sonreírse creyendo ocultar el dolor? ¿Cuántas veces te odiaste y tragaste el...
6.1K 678 51
Izuku x Ai x mem-cho Midoriya y Hayasaka son sirvientes de la familia yaoyorozu en la ua pasan por estudiantes simples pero sin llamar la atención a...
393K 19.4K 22
Este libro es un poemario al que iré sumando nuevos poemas. Añadiré nuevos cuando tenga hueco e inspiración. Agradezco si en los comentarios dais con...
1.3M 75.3K 32
Pequeños fragmentos que se me ocurren durante el transcurso del día, pensamientos perdidos, sentimientos quizás no correspondidos. Algunas líneas so...