QT: Save you with happiness...

By mzsuga

Quick transmigration (Weilan version) * 1v1(Mc and ML the same in each world) *Fast love(backstory) *lots of... More

Prologue
Question!!!
Arc 1 : Building up the Village
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End
Arc 2 : Superstar
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
???
3.1 Another True/False plot
3.3
3.4
3.5

3.2

799 14 9
By mzsuga

Jengshi was so shocked by that last message that he dropped his phone.

"Boss, whats wrong?" one of his buddies saw him pale and shocked. 

Jengshi snapped out of it, and pulled up his phone again, kept starring at the message. 

No something is wrong, how could his uncle fall in love at first sight? not only that but my school mate, Uncle is 29 years old. Not even that, Fatso really don't look good. So many points are wrong with this that he really suspect that he is caught in a nightmare. 

On the other side, Shen wei had just gotten to the principal. The class change went better then he thought. The class teacher for the top class did not like him, so she was happy to get rid of him.  Originally Shen wei had planned on going to the second best class, but when he knew that Jengshi was in the worse class, he wanted to go there, after all they will be family in the future. 

Shen wei walked towards top class to pick up his things, when he got there, the room got silent. He ignored them and packed his things, when Wengu saw it he was stunned. 

"Brother..you.." 

"told you to stay away from me"  Shen wei said coldly. 

"Fatty show some respect, you don't deserve his kindness, but does not give you the right to trample on it"  One of Wengues lackey chimed in. 

Shen wei chuckled, " sure, I don't deserve it, so let him stay away from me, its not that hard, he keep jumping in front of me asking for a beating" 

Another one got up aggressively and got into his face stretching out his hand to push him, before his hand touch Shen wei, he blocked it, and they heard a heartbreaking scream, then they saw the boys hand twisted in a strange angle. 

 The whole room was shocked, another one rushed up towards Shen wei, and Shen wei stretched out his foot and kicked him down. He could not get up. 

Is this really fatty? when did he become so aggressive, just his aura alone could freeze them.  

"remember to stay away from me" He said again, leaving without looking back.  The room erupted in uproar. And it soon spread to the school forum. 

Jengshi was swiping his phone, his head a mess when he heard people started talking about school forum. He went to check, when he saw it he stood up

"fuck!" he cursed, his uncle gonna deduct him, he looked at his buddies, 

"follow me, fast!"  they were a bit lost, but they always follow him, so they rushed out with him. 

On his way, he met Shen wei. 

"you, wait here, will be right back"  

Shen wei was a bit lost, but since it was Jengshi, he stopped and waited for him. He saw him rushed into top class.  He went inside aggressively with his buddies in tow, kicked over a chair, getting the class attention.

"Shen wei is covered by my, whoever dares to bully him or bother him, will feel my wrath" 

The class was lost, only Wengu, Yunsheng and Kunli reacted. The first two was shocked at how Shen wei got on to Zhaos ship, Kunli was surprised because he knew Jengshi would not say so for no reason, and seeing him rushing over so fast, something must be up. 

A bold classmate asked " who is Shen wei?" which was properly the question the majority of the people in the class was thinking. 

Jengshi gritted his teeth and spit out "fatty, his name is Shen wei, use it" 

Jengshi strode out after saying so. This day so many people was wondering if they woke up the wrong way today, so many things not making sense anymore. 

Wengu was pissed, he had tried so hard to curry favor with Jengshi but was either ignored or ridiculed , but now, he is protecting Shen wei? why? why? Clearly Shen wei is just a fat ugly pig in this life, so why?

Shen wei have good hearing, so he heard his voice, he chuckled and felt warm, most definitely his Yunlan was behind this. This is also good, to boring to deal with bear kids all the time, this would save him some time. 

The buddies behind Jengshi wanted to ask what was going on, but they felt that he was very angry at the moment, and they did not want to hit the muzzle.  When they reached Shen wei, Jengshi got closer to Shen wei and whispered 

" Aunt, I will protect you, so you, put in a good word with my Uncle for me" 

Shen wei choked on air,  and coughed 

"you, what did you call me?" 

"Uncle said you would be my aunt" He said carefully, trying to read Shen wei , if this was really true. 

Shen wei felt both angry and funny, 

"I'm still a man,  just call me little Uncle in private, and just Shen wei at school" 

Its really true, Jengshi thought, and he nodded dazed.  He was very conflicted by all this, on one side he felt that his Uncle deserved better, his Uncle has always been his role model,  and could not understand what he saw in Shen wei. On the other side he felt that as long as his Uncle liked it, and felt happy it was alright. 

From young age he found out that his uncle had nothing he liked, he never saw him smile, laugh, sad, or angry. He was always cold, strict almost like a robot. Then he had an accident and he became even more cold and also indifferent as if he had given up everything. He was angry, why would the world harm his Uncle like this, and he was scared that if his uncle really gave up, no one could stop him. 

Then he noticed that his uncle was waiting for him to grow up to take over the family, the one in charge now was really not fit for this kind of business. So he rebelled, as long as he don't grow up or show signs of being mature or being smart, his uncle wont give him the family business and wont give up on life. This is how he comforted himself, as long as he keep being lazy and rebellious, his uncle cant leave. 

Today was the first time he saw him with different kind of emotion, and gave him a small hope, if he really did fall in love, wouldn't that make him want to live and not give up? Thinking of that, he felt that Shen wei should not be bad to have the power to make his uncle bloom and fall in love at first sight , and he should help his uncle with this. He has to tell his family later, so they all could help, kidnap Shen wei to their home as soon as possible.

 They walked back together to the class, first now did Jengshi noticed that Shen wei had followed him in.  He looked at Shen wei

Shen wei smiled, " I changed classes "  Jengshi nodded.  Shen wei looked around for an empty seat, honestly he wanted to sit in the back, he saw a table in the corner next to the window, with only few stuff on. He turned to Jengshi, 

"who sits there?"  Jengshi reacted fast,  

"take it if you want it" one if his buddies, did not understand

"boss?"  

"give him your seat, I will explain later" 

Shen wei looked towards him, and smiled.  The boy felt strange, but he hurried and gave up his seat. 

Shen wei settled down, and lay on the table to think over things.  Everything had fallen into the eyes of the people in the class, Jengshi noticed so he got up and said

"Shen wei transferred to our class, he is covered by me, so treat him as me, or even better " 

The class was stunned, but no one said anything, who dares to go against Jengshi, they just wondered how Shen wei got on Jengsshis good side. 

Zhao Yunlan had just sat down when his door rang.  His bodyguard open up the door, and his best friends, walked in sluggishly, with red eyes.  Those 3 , and 2 others and his bodyguard  been best friends since kindergarten, even through his lack of emotions, they strangely went well together  and stuck together since then. 

They look up to Zhao Yunlan, to them he was extremely talented, a genius and the strongest among them , so even thou he was the youngest, they called him big brother. The 5 of them were also from top family from the capital, the bodyguards family was working for the Zhao since his great grandfathers time, but they died in an accident leaving only Yangsen, so they adopted him when he was only 6 years old, and he have followed Yunlan since then. 

They came to City S with Zhao Yunlan to start various of companies together.  

Yunlan did not understand why they were so gloomy, he thought it was because he gave them short time to be here nothing new for them to be grumpy at times, bet some were even sleeping still.  

"Go get something to drink, then sit down" 

The third Xie Zhang got up, he thought he meant alcohol, so he brought out a bottle of whisky.  Yunlan did not noticed it right away, he was busy sending out orders, and calling back some workers. He had not lived for a while, his mother was to protective and worried, so he just moved back home. But now having a boyfriend, of course he has to have his own space with him.

Yangsen just came back  again after dropping off something, and was a bit puzzled by the depress mood by the other young masters. Yunlan first now noticed his friends sitting there sipping whisky. He frowned, its early and he needed them to do stuff, why are they drinking?

"don't drink, I need you to do some stuff for me" 

The second child Wu Ken , had tears in his eyes, Yunlan was very puzzled, when he was about to ask, his phone rang. He knew who it was right away, and picked up

"baby, do you like the phone? if not I will get you another one" 

Yunlan said softly, which shocked the 3 brothers so much that, one chocked on the whisky and was coughing his lungs out, while the other dropped the glass and it shattered , the last one started calling their doctor friend Mu Chen.  

Yunlan frowned and looked at them, but was soon distracted by the phone

"no baby I'm fine, it was not me, my friend dropped his glass" 

Yunlan chuckled,  

"I miss you baby, when will you be done at school?" 

"then send me a list, and I will get someone to buy it, so that we can just drive straight home when I pick you up" 

"no way, my money is for you to spend baby" 

"okay okay, I will wait for you to spoil me too" 

"send me a picture , I miss you so much I need something to comfort me" 

"oh com on baby you are super cute" 

"super super cute" 

"Okay baby see you in few hours, remember to use Jengshi if you need him, after all, you will be his aunt soon" 

"hahah, okay okay little Uncle" 

"bye baby" 

"no, you hang up first" 

"no you" 

"baby com on" 

His brothers was so shocked and frozen that they had kept the same posture during the conversation, during this time, they had goosebumps all over their body. No way, is this their big brother? he laughed? he chuckled, he smiled? he has a BABY???

Is the world going under? or  are they already drunk? 

The one that called the doctor, finally got through 

"4th, you should hurry over to Big brothers place, either his mental state is bad and he is hallucinating, or I am"

"well, he laughed..." he did not have to say more then that before the person on the other side, said he was rushing over. 

Yunlan just looked at them " what are you guys doing?" 

No one said anything, they did not know what to say, they had so many thoughts in their head that it was a jumble. 

Suddenly before he could say more , he got a message from Shen wei with list of things he needed. 

He forward the list to his friends in their group chat.  

" I just sent you a list, you guys split up and help me get it as soon as possible" 

Of course Yunlan could have gotten his assistance to do this kind of job, but some of the stuff he needed was special made, so giving them the task, they would use the right person under them for it to get it as fast as possible, and he also needed to talk to them about Shen wei, but he knew because of the sensitivity of this period, they would not believe him without talking to him face to face .

"no, wait, what is going on? "  Wu Ken asked 

"oh, forgot to say, I have a boyfriend now, he is moving in with me today, he needs some stuff, which is the list I got you, help me with it" 

"boyfriend??"  Xie Zhang  asked

"since when?" Yan Leng asked 

"we met today" Yunlan said casually 

It was quiet for  a bit then Wu Ken said

"big brother, should we go to the hospital for a check up?" 

"yes big brother, we should check your mental state, it seems a bit wrong"

"What are you talking about?" Yunlan asked sternly 

"no it just seems like you are hallucinating or something" 

How is it possible to meet someone and then become boyfriend the same day? they thought 

"I really do have a boyfriend, ask A'Yan"  They all turned to look at Yangsen, he nodded 

"yes they met today, and became boyfriends today" 

"no way??!" Wu Ken said

"are you serious?"  said Xie Zhang

They all thought, how amazing and handsome should a person be to be able to take down big brother in one swoop. 

"its true, if you hurry up and finish what I asked you, you might be able to meet him today"  Yunlan said with a smug look. 

They were amazed, when have they ever seen such look on big brother.  Yunlan saw them not moving, and frowned 

"hurry up!"  he said sternly and threateningly. 

Yunlan also felt a bit weird, it seems like ever since he saw Shen wei today, his emotions has been unlocked, and he felt that his real self was gushing out. He also can smile now, laugh, feel extremely happy.  Rationally he should at least be a bit skeptical about Shen wei, and take things easy and slow, but he cant help it, he likes him so much and felt really good, that even if it is some sort of trap or anything, he don't care, if Shen wei wanted his life, he would give it. 

He has always followed his instinct, and he felt for sure, Shen wei was special, and should be his, so no need to go through normal pace. No way what if he miss out or loose him, cant take the risk, so tie him to himself right away is the best strategy. 

On the other side, Shen wei was walking towards the school cafeteria with Jengshi and his buddies after talking with Yunlan. During the earlier break, Jengshi went to pick up a phone that Yunlan had sent. He felt so sweet in his heart. He made up his mind that in this life, he wont hold back, he would give him all the warmth and love he had given himself. In this life they will have sweet and passionate love. 

They had just stepped in the cafeteria, when the room got dead silent, then they heard a weak cautious voice,

"brother, dad said he stopped your cards, but I have some money here if you need" 

Shen Wei stopped, 

"do you have a mental problem or something? don't you understand words?" 

Wengu put on pitiful look, tears glistering in his eyes, making his spare tires itch, but they took one look at Jengshi and then did nothing

"brother,I..I sorry.."

"Stop! I don't have time for your act, you have done everything in your power to make me leave the Shen, now I have , I have nothing to do with your Shen family, so why are you still pestering me?" 

"no, brother I just.."

"Wengu do you have a crush on me? since I told you so many times to leave me alone,and you keep haunting me" 

Wengue was genuinely surprised, what hell is he talking about?He thought, no can't let him turn things around, he wants everyone to despise him 

"Brother I.."

"even if you have a crush on me, you are not my type,I don't like green tea white lotus type, we are both zero  too so give up already" 

"I'm not! "  Wengue ignored the part with crush, which was ridiculous, but he had a bad memory with the word greentea, in his last life they used that to mock him, so he panicked when Shen wei said that 

Shen wei had a weird expression, then looked at Yunsheng, 

"ohhh...did not expect that Yungshen was the one below "

"SHEN WEI!!" Yunsheng roared  

***************************************************************

Ay Ay, finally another  small chapter up, sorry for the typos and such, hopefully it is still readable,  thanks for the love and comments,  they are what keeps me motivated. 

Hugssss Suga 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 256 16
This story is dedicated to the reader @artmrk for the request. This is my 22nd of WeiLan fan fiction story. It's an ordinary story where Shen Wei, a...
99.1K 5.9K 134
Alpha and omega world....... Where every alpha try to dominate every single omega under them even make them slave if they disobey them. And shen wei...
1.2K 218 18
This is the continuation of Guardian drama but in my own version. Like the others, I don't like the ending of the Guardian drama when I want a happy...
Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

31K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...