7 Rings

Oleh sumxmoonlyfe

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch Who woulda thought it'd turn me to a savage? Whoever sai... Lebih Banyak

7 Rings Main Characters
Entry #1- The Dancing Duo
Entry #2- I'm the real voice
Entry #4- Mister Songwriter
Entry #5- A Singer who Stacks and A Rapper who Smacks
Entry #6- His Hyung and Her Unnie
Entry #7- The Soulless Singer
Entry #8- Street Singer not Lowlife Thief
Entry #9- Cold Shoulder
Entry #10- How To Say Sorry (PT 1)
Entry #11- Beyond (PT 2)
Entry #12- The Five Year Break Point
Entry #13- My Only Hyung
Entry #14- Cologne and Wax Strips (PT1)
Entry #15- Classy Reunion (PT2)
Entry #16- Strawberry Shortcake
Entry #17- Valentine's Day (PT 1)
Entry #18- Valentine's Day (PT 1.5)
Entry #19- Valentine's Day (PT2)
Entry #20- Hyung's Comfort
Entry #21- A Little Bit of Awkward and A Little Bit of Fun
Entry #22- One Step Closer
Entry #23- Caught in Between
Entry #24- Broken
Entry #25- Scoutings and Acceptance
Entry #26- The Fated Encounter of Ten Years
Entry #27- Unexpected Anger
Entry #28- Future Fear and Drinks
Entry #29- Unintended Meeting
Entry #30- Car Repair with You
Entry #31- I Won't Let Anyone Hurt You
Entry #32- His Savior

Entry #3- Mom my beloved

272 12 0
Oleh sumxmoonlyfe

January 5, 2013

The door opens and a group of people enter the cafe, Tea and Coffee. The quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the cafe gets interrupted by a group of loud and rude men. They sit by the window and beckon a waiter to come to them. A young man walks towards them with a small notepad.

Jin- Good afternoon, I'm Seokjin. You're waiter for today.

Seon ho- OMG ITS YOU!!

Jin- excuse me?

Seon ho- hey you're that dropout!! Remember me! Lee Seon ho. I was in you class. Guys looks it's that dropout.

Jin- sir please this is a public establishment. Just tell me what you want.

Seon ho- hahaha of course you'd end up working here. People of your status always work here.

Jin- uh huh.

Seon ho- look at all of us!!! We're all in higher positions than you. And you're still just a mere minimum wage slave.

Jin- ....

Seon ho- you don't even deserve this job after what you did to that poor girl.

Jin- I DID NOT DO THAT!! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW WHO REALLY DID THAT!!

Seon ho- ohhh so why were you found with her??? And why'd she point at you when she had all the time to show who really did it.

Jin- I-

Seon ho- thought so. Now get me and my friends 4 cappuccinos and chocolate cake.

Jin- ...

Seon ho- NOW!

Xiumin- what's going on here??

Seon ho- who are you?

Xiumin- Manager of this establishment.

Seon ho- so you're the manager.

Xiumin- any problems?

Seon ho- why would you hire someone like him??

Xiumin- excuse me??

Seon ho- you realize you hired a dropout.

Xiumin- I'm aware.

Seon ho- do you know that he's also a cheater?

Xiumin- huh??

Seon ho- he stole answers for a big college entrance exam and tried to hide it thinking he'd get away with it.

Xiumin- ohh that. That was never proved was it??

Seon ho- yes, yes it was. By the girl herself.

Xiumin- I hired him because he was capable of handling the job. Whatever happens in his personal life is not my business and it shouldn't be yours either. Now Jin get back to work.

Jin- yes hyung.

Jin leaves and goes to the kitchen leaving everyone staring at Seon ho and his group. Seon ho just rolls his eyes and goes back to talking with his friends. 20 minutes later, their order gets served. As soon as Seon ho takes a bite of his cake, his mouth burns from the hot sauce that was put on it. He quickly grabs his cappuccino to wash it down but too late for him as when he drank it, the cappuccino was also drowned in hot sauce.

Seon ho- WTF?!?!! WATERRR!!!

Jin fist bumps Xiumin and leaves while grabbing his hat. He puts his hat and jacket on and walks towards the bus stop. He sighs as he waits for the bus to come. The bus comes and he gets inside the bus. He sits at the back and leans his head on the window. After a while, he gets a text.

Doctor- Mr. Kim you must pay for your mother's recent medical bill. And we're sorry to inform that there hasn't been a change in the wait list for you mother's surgery.

Jin turns his phone off and just leans his head on the window while closing his eyes.

—————————————————————

*Milburn High*

A young woman is pouring food on different metal trays and lining them up on the counters. As soon as she finishes, the bell rings and many students walk over to the cafeteria and line up. She gives each of the food and water. After the lunch hour, she cleans up and refills everything for the next group that's going to have lunch. As she's refilling, another young woman is mopping the floors of the cafeteria. As she's finishing cleaning the counters, she suddenly sees a bunch of students harassing the girl who was mopping.

Jisoo- HEY!! What's going on here??

Student #1- we're just telling the janitor to clean this up.

Student #2- yeah isn't that her job. She couldn't even get a proper job. Hahahaha she must be so poor that she didn't attend university. No wonder both of you have such jobs.

Jisoo- oh really?? Then why don't you study for the lack of knowledge that we have. I mean all we really know is cleaning and cooking right?? You could be the next president, CEO, or even doctor. But instead of studying, you're here bullying. Do you know where that'll take you?

Student #1- where?

Jisoo- (takes the mop from Nayeon and shoves it in the student's face) right here.

Student #2- HOW DARE YOU?!!?

Jisoo- get out before I tell the principal what you really do at school instead of studying.

The students stomp their feet like little children and leave. Jisoo helps Nayeon clean the mess that the students made.

Nayeon- thanks Unnie.

Jisoo- hey, we "poor" must stick together right??

Nayeon- We're not poor Unnie!! We're richer then them in mentality.

Jisoo- exactly. Now come on, our shift is over.

Jisoo and Nayeon pack their things up and leave. They decided to spend the rest of the day together because they had nothing to do. They catch the bus and arrive at the dilapidated apartment complex (where Jennie and Taehyung live). Both girls live on the 3rd floor as roommates at room 317. They change and meet again outside the building.

—————————————————————

*7:30 pm, Same dilapidated apartment*

Jin came out of the bus and arrived at the apartment. He walked to the elevator and stopped on the 2nd floor. He is walked to room 217 and opened the door. There he saw a young man and an old woman talking and eating. He smiles seeing them getting along.

Jin- Yoongi!!!!! You're stealing my mom again?!!?

Mom- Jinnie!!

Yoongi- hey it's not my fault she loves me more.

Jin- MOMM!!! YOONGI'S BEING MEAN!!!

Mom- Jin you're already 21 and you're behaving like this?!

Jin- heyyy!!! No one loves me!!

Jin leaves to his room and closes the door. He changes into some comfortable beige pants and white t-shirt. After changing, he opens his door only to see Yoongi standing in front of him with a plate of food.

Yoongi- Hyung I got you food.

Jin- you trying to bribe me??

Yoongi- you don't want it? Fine.

Jin- (grabs Yoongi's arm) HEYYYY I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T WANT IT.

Yoongi- typical hyung.

Jin and Yoongi go inside the room and sit on the bed. Jin begins to dig into the food. He was starving. He couldn't have his lunch break today because of the busy day the cafe had. Yoongi watched the older eat his food and within minutes he finished.

Yoongi- Hyung, be honest. Did you have lunch today.

Jin- I... uh...

Yoongi- Hyung why aren't are taking care of your health??!!

Jin- I'm sorry. I was just so busy and I need the money so...

Yoongi- but it doesn't mean you risk your health. I know you wanna take care of mom but you have to be healthy for that too you know.

Jin- yes father.

Yoongi- Hyung...

Jin- ok ok. I get it. I'll take care.

Yoongi- good. I'm gonna go now. I have to finish the lyrics I've made just now. Shout out if you need.

Yoongi leaves from the room and Jin goes to the kitchen to clean his dishes. He sighs seeing his mother's room and wonders how he's going to pay for the surgery she needs. He walks to his mom's room and sits by the bed. He gently holds her hand and cries softly.

Jin- mom.. I don't know what to do... how do I stay positive at times like this? People mock me and put me down. When I see one door open and I try to reach for it, it closes. I'm trying my best to save all the money I can for you and Yoongi. I promise I won't let you down. I'll protect you and Yoongi till my last breath. No matter what, I'll save up all the money for your surgery and Yoongi's career.

As Jin was talking to his sleeping mother, Yoongi overhears the conversation and silently cries seeing the older ones tears. He grabs his jacket and walks outside intending to clear his mind. He walks through the sidewalks by the empty roads and reaches the park nearby. He sits on the bench and leans his head backwards on the headrest. He looks at the stars and sighs. As he's gazing, he notices another person sitting next to him. He lifts his head to see Jin staring at the stars while leaning his head back just like him moments ago.

Yoongi- (leans his head back) how'd you know I'd be here?

Jin- I've lived with you for over 2 years Yoongi. Do you think I wouldn't know where you'd go when you're upset? You heard me talking to mom didn't you?

Yoongi- I'm sorry hyung. I feel like I'm a big burden to you. With me, you're having to work even more. And my delivery shifts don't even get us that much. Should I just leav—

Jin- finish that sentence and see what'll happen to you.

Yoongi- sorry.

Jin- Yoongi, when I saw you that day at the bridge, I knew that I needed to help you. And you accepted me for who I was. A poor young man trying to help his mother live. You accepted my friendship and turned it into brotherhood. You love my mother like she's your own. I promised you that I as your hyung will always protect you. And I stand by it. No matter what, I will always love you my younger brother.

Yoongi hugs Jin and cries. He doesn't want the older to see him crying. Jin pats the younger's back and consoles him.

Yoongi- I'll help as much as I can.

Jin- I know you will. Now come on let's go!!

Jin pulls Yoongi and they walk home. As they walk home, they are met with two young ladies. Jin gets shocked seeing the black haired girl who also gets shocked seeing him.

Jin- you...

Jisoo- Jin I-

Jin- Yoongi let's go.

Nayeon- Unnie what's wrong??

Jisoo doesn't answer Nayeon's question, instead, she stands in front of Jin looking at him with guilt ridden eyes.

Jin- please leave me alone Ms. Jisoo.

Jisoo- Jin please at least let me explain.

Jin- explain what Jisoo?? You were my best friend but you chose to testify against me when you knew fully well that I didn't steal those papers. I was expelled, couldn't even go to the university I wanted to and I was almost jailed!!!!!!

Jisoo- Jin, I know I made a mistake but please hear me out.

While that conversation was going on, Yoongi and Nayeon were standing and watching the argument in awkward way. Before the situation could get any worse, Yoongi quickly took Jin's arm and took him inside the elevator. Nayeon dragged Jisoo and went towards the stairs.

—————————————————————

Jisoo- Nayeon why don't he listen to me?!?!

Nayeon hugs the crying elder and consoles her.

Nayeon- Unnie I don't know who he is. Tell me what happened.

And so Jisoo narrates the tale that happened 5 years ago....

•flashback•

Jin was one of the smartest students at his high school. It was one day that during a big test for their college exams, that one of the janitors had seen one of the answer paper falling from Jin's locker. The janitor immediately ran to the principal office and the entire building had to go into lockdown and the test was taken down. Jin was taken into questioning but he immediately denied ever taking the papers. But then, a girl who was in his class claimed that she had seen him and has another witness who saw it too. That witness happened to be Jisoo who was Jin's best friend. Jin had faith that his best friend wouldn't betray him. But to his terror, Jisoo claimed that he really did. Everyone checked the security cameras and they saw a guy the same as Jin hurriedly putting the papers in his lockers.

Jin tried to defend himself, begging Jisoo to say that he was with her the entire time but she ignored his pleas. Jin was expelled and banned from taking the college exams which resulted in him not attending college. He managed to dodge jail time after his mother pleaded with the principal promising that Jin won't ever be near their school. Jisoo was threatened by the real culprit that if she doesn't cooperate with them, they would hurt her sister physically and even showed her sister being tied up in a dark room. She regretfully cooperated and saved her sister. But in the process, she lost her best friend and lived in regret.

•end of flashback•

Nayeon- Unnie, it isn't your fault. You did what you had to.

Jisoo- but I lost my best friend because of them. And what's worse is that my stupid sister got mixed with that crowd. I told her so many times but that ended up getting me kicked out of my own house.

Nayeon- don't worry Unnie. He just needs time. He was accused of something he never did and it was never proved. He's been living with that. Imagine how he's feeling.

Jisoo- if I could just have a minute of his time.

Nayeon- and I know he'll give you that time soon.

—————————————————————

Jin- she ruined my life Yoongi. I trusted her blindly and she broke it.

Yoongi- Hyung....

Jin- she ruined my life....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.6K 419 48
๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—š๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š - ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ , ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ , ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด , & ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐Ÿ”ž Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
1.5M 78.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
love maze Oleh floral

Fiksi Penggemar

217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
36.7K 1.4K 20
โ™คโ™ข Jin hates the fact that he's fallen in love with you. Taehyung yearns to be with you. Jimin's guilt builds up as he's in love with his best friend...