The Glass Eye //KSJ// [On Hol...

By Teyvat_Winds

I killed my family, I killed them because of my stupid self... People didn't consider our differences... And... More

The Glass Eye
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Part 9

30 6 0
By Teyvat_Winds

(Old times)
(2004/02/09)

  Seokjin quietly having his time in his secret garden without his brother's annoying voice who never listens to him, do you know that Seokjung got sad and no longer wanted to talk to him ever since he prevented him from having apples.

"That little disrespectful kid, I do that for his own good and he talks back, am I not right Wendy?" Seokjin pouted, giving his finger to the called Wendy which tried to bite his finger but he pulled it quickly and sighed.

  His ear moved when he heard trees swish, and turned around while putting his glasses on then sighed in relief when he saw it was the boy he saved the other day.

"What are you doing here? Don't tell me you got lost again."

Seokjin said with a smile to the boy who smiled as well while getting closer.

"No, I didn't get lost I just came here so we can become friends."

Seokjin hummed while moving his hand in the water.

"If I remember well your name is Jeonsu? Do you live here since a long time?"

"No, we moved here two months ago, my father is a famous business man and we came here so he could take a break from work and journalists."

Seokjin hummed again and Jeonsu started to talk about few childish topics that suited their age and Seokjin got excited as well.

He would have loved to stay longer, but he had to go back to help his father in the farm so he got up.

"I need to go back to the village now."

"What? Can I come with you please?" Jeonsu started to make some cute moves that got Seokjin's heart who forgot that he should never bring a normal person to his village.

But he forgot and took him with him and he should have never.

(Modern time)
(2021/10/06)

The six of them standing in front of Seokjin with their bags next to them, the only excited one for the trip was Jungkook who couldn't believe he was going on a whole trip with his five brothers.

Actually they have never went on a trip all six, only brothers from mother did. Like Yoongi and Hoseok, they travel together and the other four separately.

The five of them kept sighing with pure boredom from what was happening. Seokjin had forced them to come and when they refused he cut the internet from the house and unplugged every electronical device like TV and cinema room and took all the video games. He also told the maids not to prepare lunch and to make sure of that, he gave them a day off to go visit their families.

Now the mansion was completely empty from any advertisement type, and to get back all that Seokjin took from them, including their phones, they had to follow his orders.

Talking and reasoning didn't work with them so they deserve it.

"Come on the car is outside, get your stuff and get in." Seokjin said, making the brothers nag with incomprehensible words then took their bags and left home.

The atmosphere in the car was quiet, Jungkook fell asleep on the shoulder of his brother Taehyung who was playing with his phone ever since their departure while sitting next to Jimin who was looking at the window, in his own world.

Namjoon was sitting where there was two separated seats, one lifting Namjoon and the other one for Hoseok who was listening to music with his earphones and Namjoon was reading one of his books quietly.

Yoongi sat in the front playing with his phone as well while Seokjin focused on driving.

After four hours the six brother fell asleep during, Seokjin finally arrived to the camping destination.

He stopped the car and looked around him, it was a pretty beautiful place.

They were in a forest, trees surrounding them from every side. Seokjin was able to hear moving water, seems like there was a river or waterfall near. The grass was green and there was plenty of flowers, some of them blooming and others not.

Seokjin couldn't hold back his smile at the beautiful scenery, it was a light smile which quickly faded away as soon as he remembered.

His village was also that beautiful, surrounded by trees, full of flowers and green grass.

The river sound reminded him of that river he used to secretly go to in the past and met his first friend, Jeonsu.

Seokjin lowered his head quietly, leaning it onto the car steering wheel, his lips trembled and memories started showing in front of him like a recorded film.

"Mr. Kim are you okay?" Reached his ears Jungkook's voice who just woke up.

He quickly gathered himself and looked towards Jungkook as if nothing happened.

"Yes I'm okay." However, Jungkook kept looking at him suspiciously. "Just tired from the drive."

He said so he could reassure the other. Well, Seokjin isn't the kind to find excuses but he was like that with Jungkook for some reason even he didn't know. Maybe because he was his friend's son and the only nice one between them.

"We're here boys, wake up!"

  Seokjin called loudly and when he got no answer and he called again and again until they all woke up with messy looks.

"Let's pitching tents come one." Seokjin said and the brothers complained that they couldn't do that and it's supposed to be the maids' work, that was what the brothers were complaining about.

"Shut up and do your work or you're sleeping on the cold floor." Seokjin shouted at them, losing his patience as his head was already aching and didn't need their complaining to worsen things.

  After Seokjin's shout on them, they went to start their work. There were three tents, a big one and two medium sized ones.

  Even though pitching tents doesn't usually take a long time, yet they took three hours to do that.

  Okay that was predictable for spoiled boys.

"Me and Jungkook will sleep in one tent, three of you will take the big one and the two others will take the second medium one, and before anyone of you speaks the tent distribution will be using rock paper scissors and I don't accept any objection."

  Seokjin shocked them, is he really conscious of what he said? Does he want them to sleep together?! He's really crazy!

  Just before they could complain Seokjin ordered them angrily not to complain.

  The brother played rock paper scissors and the distribution was as follows:

Yoongi and Taehyung together

and

Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin all together.

  It was a real catastrophe, the snippy one in the same room with the second snippy one.

  The brothers organized their stuff inside their tents while complaining nonstop about how they didn't like this distribution.

  After a while everything was ready, everyone went to sleep due to their exhaustion and because Seokjin was going to keep them awake at night.

  Jungkook was the only one who didn't go to sleep as he had slept the whole ride and now didn't have any sleepiness. He looked around him with a beautiful smile decorating his face, oh how he wished he could run around the place.

  He suddenly felt his chair slightly move which startled him a bit, but sighed in the relief as soon as he saw that it was Seokjin.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Calmly Seokjin offered and Jungkook's smile widened and he nodded quickly.

"Can we? I heard sound of a river near here, can we?"

  Despite the fact Seokjin didn't want to but he nodded in agreement, what's wrong? Isn't it him who declines everyone if he didn't want to do what they wanted.

"Awesome!" Jungkook cheered with excitement, and Seokjin started to walk towards the sound, pushing his chair with him.

  After some time they reached the river. Seokjin walked along with the river and pushed Jungkook's chair, the latter was having his time with this little walk.

"Thank you so much Mr. Kim, if it wasn't for you this day where I was able to see my brothers all together in the same trip would have never come." Thankfulness was clear in Jungkook's tone.

"Jungkook... It will be better if you call me... hyung..." His voice was close to a whisper he let out after a silence, yet the other heard him and his eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Okay hyung!" He shouted excitedly and Seokjin only lowered his head with embarrassment. That boy really could do what no one, not even Lee Seok, could do.

  He made Seokjin smile, and get shy, and feel curious and responsible, these were all from Jungkook's doing.

"You know hyung?" Said Jungkook with a tone which seemed to be distracted, getting Seokjin's attention. "Mom is the reason behind everything happening between us."

  Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows with a questioning look, indirectly asking him to keep going.

"She filled my brothers' heads against Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs.

Hoseok and Yoongi hyungs are not wrong in anything here, they just want to get revenge.

They're orphans, their mother committed suicide 12 years ago when Yoongi hyung was 16 and Hoseok hyung was 15. At the time I was 10 so I was able to get to know their mother. He was very nice to me despite I was her husband's son from another woman, yet she didn't hate me like my mom hated Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung.

She didn't at all seem like about to commit suicide but she did, she jumped from a 25 floor building.

It was a shock to hyungs and Dad as well. Mom didn't feel anything for them, she was rather happy to become the only wife now after the first one's death.

Mom had always instigated my brothers since their childhood, she only wants my father's wealth. Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs know that and they're trying to prevent her.

Things were like that at first before the hatred between them started, Mom had always scolded me and called me an idiot because I defend them.

But they think I'm with my mother and I'm only trying to hurt them.

Now even Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs want the heritage.

I feel shameful of being her son."

  Seokjin had stopped walking, quietly listening to what Jungkook was telling him.

  And Jungkook had few tears betraying his eyes. Seokjin walked to him and wiped his tears away.

"You know Jungkook... I also used to have a family. I used to have a father, a mother and a brother as well.

Me and my brother used to fight all the time and he would really get mad at me.

If my brother was still alive he would be at the age of Yoongi now.

I lost my family whole when I was 13.

At the time I was too young to help myself."

  Seokjin went silent, feeling like he got too drifted with the topic.

"Let's go back to the camping place, we shouldn't leave your brothers alone for a long time."

  Jungkook realized that the other didn't want to keep going with that topic so he nodded and let Seokjin turn his chair and go back on his steps.

"You know hyung? There's that one guy at the university who makes me feel curious, he always reminds me of you." Excitedly Jungkook talked.

"Really? Who is it?" Seokjin asked, trying to be as excited as Jungkook, knowing that the younger's insides were holding sadness and sorrow so he was trying to make him feel better.

"I don't know his name but his acts are similar to yours, he's in his last years of architecture. He wears sunglasses like you, you really look alike even your wide shoulders."

He giggled at his last words.

"Nice coincidence." Seokjin talked with a smile and Jungkook smiled as soon as he saw the older's smile, realizing he had never seen it before.

_________________

  Seokjin and Jungkook came back just alone with the brothers waking up. And when they got more conscious of their surrounding, Seokjin told them that they were going to get wood for the campfire before night spread its darkness.

  And as usual things weren't missing complain and Seokjin's yelling.

"Jungkook cover up well." Seokjin moved the blanket on Jungkook's legs, the latter felt so shy of the older taking care of him. Seokjin stood behind Jungkook and moved his chair.

  His eyes were fixed on the five complaining and looking at each other with hatred while pulling the wood as if they were forced to do that.

They actually were.

"Why did you steal it?! I saw it first!" Jimin nagged at Yoongi who showed nothing but a mocking smirk, Yoongi didn't care and only continued collecting wood.

"Who takes it first becomes the owner, don't you know this policy?" Yoongi mocked, making the other one fume with anger and he was about to start a fight yet Seokjin's voice stopped him. His gaze was sharp enough to make Jimin step back.

"Fuck it." Jimin mumbled, still looking for wood but stopped when he saw Namjoon and Taehyung standing and looking at something.

  Jimin approached them trying to know what was going on, yet Namjoon shut him off and pointed at the three men dressed in black with a face mask covering their faces.

"What are they doing?" Jimin whispered, even Yoongi and Hoseok came. Seokjin frowned and left Jungkook, walking to them. It looked like those men were trying to bury something.

  Are they the thieves who appeared in the news today? Jewelry thieves?

"That's no good, we need to go right away." Said Seokjin.

"Why? Don't tell me that you're scared." Taehyung added with a mocking tone but that was everything but the right time for that. Seokjin cursed the education of the kids in front of him and wished to have patience on them.

"Yah that's not-"

"Were you looking at us?" Brought their attention nothing but one of the men's voice, while he walked towards them with his partner and the third stood far.

  Seokjin pushed Taehyung towards Jungkook, the brothers took steps back when the men approached fast as if they wanted to fight but looks like they chose to mess with the wrong person.

  Seokjin punched the first man in the guts, making him fall the ground in pain. But that wasn't enough for him so he gave a second hit on the back of his neck.

"You bastard!" The other man shouted, rising his fist on Seokjin but the latter was faster to raise his knee, hitting the man's guts then gave him a neck jab.

  Seokjin, hands on his hips, looked at the men with eyes filled with disgust. He was going to remove their masks if he didn't suddenly remember that there was a third.

  He looked up at the man who was shaking with dis belief, he even thought his two friends were dead. Seokjin saw the fear in the eyes of that man who didn't do anything to them.

  He told the brothers to leave even though they weren't very sure about leaving that man free.

"You fucker!" The man, however, ran towards them with a knife in hands holding it horizontally, running to the closest one to him, oh no... Jimin!

  One of the brothers had a reflex of moving in front of Jimin, getting stabbed instead of him. The knife was now in his stomach and blood flowed from his mouth. Yoongi shouted all he had of voice when he saw his brother fall on his own blood lake.

"Hoseok no!!!"

____________________

(Old times)
(2004/02/09)

  Women who were holding vegetables dropped them, children who played with rocks stopped, and men stopped talking.

  All from the unwanted visitor, Jeonsu was staring amazedly at their eyes which he found were beautiful but fear took over him when he saw them start to scream and blood flowing from their eyes.

"W-What's this..."

"Oh crap I forgot!" Seokjin shouted when he remembered their curse and that Jeonsu was a normal child, he looked at Jeonsu but his glasses fell off and he started to scream as well.

"It hurts!!!"

  Jeonsu's heartbeats kept getting faster from fear and it was getting harder for him to breath. He unintentionally fell down and Seokjin wanted to apologize so he extended his hand to Jeonsu.

"Don't touch me you monster!" Jeonsu shouted, standing up and running away to his home, his presence was wrong, he shouldn't have come to this village, they're scary monsters.

  The word monster was easy for him to say but it hurt Jin a lot. That word broke his heart, he shouldn't have come close to that boy.

  If he listened to his father, he wouldn't have had to feel this pain, yet the upcoming pains were way more painful.

*****************
To be continued...
*****************

Hello Hwanniess!!

How is everyone

I'm sorry for the disappearance, I got a sudden writer block but now I'm back!!!

Anyway

Opinion??

Seokjin??

Jeonsu??

Kim Brothers??

The mother??

Yoongi and Hoseok's mother??

Hoseok??

Overall??

Expectations??

See ya

💋💋💋

2872 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 39.9K 170
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
858K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
954K 31.7K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...