ScarWidow/Wandnata one shots

Von Romaximoff_Lover

Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original wor... Mehr

[♦️Heated Arguments]
[♦️She's Gone]
[♦️Grieving ]
[♦️Too Much]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect]
[♦️Perfect Family Not So Perfect Pt 2]
[♦️Snowpiercer]
[♦️Ms Maximoff]
[♦️Tony's Mission]
[♦️Pathetic]
[♦️Moving Out]
[♦️Moving Out Part 2]
[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 1]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt 2]
[♦️Ultron's back Pt4]
[♦️In the red room]
[♦️Bringing Her Back]
[♦️The Fight With Bruce]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother]
[♦️The Enhanced And Her Brother Pt 2]
[♦️The Scarlet Witch's wife]
[♦️Avengers group chat]
[♦️Widows Fight]
[♦️Called To The Devil]
[♦️Wanda Is Sick]
[♦we'll meet again]
[♦️Wanda is sick/ alt ending]
[♦️4th of July]
[♦️High school AU]
UPCOMING PROJECTS
[♦️Whispers of the heart]
[♦️A promise of forever ]

[♦️Ultron's Back Pt 3]

522 23 0
Von Romaximoff_Lover

7 years later

Wanda groaned in pain from a loud ringing in her ear. Opening her eyes a little it took some time to realize what happened. A bogey had flown over the compound, firing missiles at it leaving the whole compound in ruins. Total distraction as far as the eye could see. Distant screaming caused her to move her body up.

"Help, anyone! I'm trapped!" Diana called for help. It was faint, the ringing in Wanda's ear almost canceling it out but she heard it. Her little girl crying for help.

Wanda stumbled on her feet, hissing as she felt a sharp pain at the back of her head. Moving her hand to the source of the pain, she realised she was bleeding. She heard Diana call out again. Wanda looked around to locate her, finding her trapped under the fallen building.

"H-hang on. I'm coming, honey." Wanda said, any kind of pain long forgotten as she ran towards Diana.

"Mom! Mom, I Cant -"

"Shh, I'm here. Stay still, I'll get you out." Wanda told her daughter as she used her powers to free Diana. Carefully, she lifted Diana's injured body as she ran out looking for a safe place but with no luck because the whole city was in a commotion. An army of Visions were out on the loose, destroying everything in their path. The whole city was full of citizens screaming and running away in fear, destroyed buildings and some on fire and half the avengers down due to injuries sustained from the unexpected attack. Wanda saw Kate run towards them in a panic.

"Are you guys okay? There was an explosion and then screaming and I - but I couldn't find anyone and Yelena! I don't know where she- " Kate rambled. Her eyes darting everywhere looking for Yelena.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Can you take her to a safe place for me? I'll find Lena for you." Wanda tried to calm Kate down. Kate nodded looking at Diana.

"Are you okay, honey?" Wanda asked Diana. Too scared and in pain to reply verbally, she nodded her head.

"You'll be fine, okay? Kate will take care of you." Wanda continued to comfort them both with a not so convincing smile.

"On my signal you run, got it?" She asked. Kate clutched Diana close to her chest with a nod.

"Go!" She yelled and Kate began to run in the opposite direction. Wanda ran in search of the others and found Steve pinned down by one of the Visions. She used her magic to blast him and help Steve up.

"Thanks." Steve replied catching his breath.

"The others?" Wanda asked.

"No idea." He replied throwing his shield to a nearby Vision then catching it back. Tony flew above them in his suit, fighting of as much of the Visions as he could in the air. Peter suddenly landed in front of them too.

"I used to think fighting robots was cool but these guys are shooting pure energy from the stones in their heads!" Perter exclaimed, shooting his webs around on of the Visions ankles, pulling back and knocking him out. Frustrated and angry, Wanda used her powers to bring one of the Visions to her.

"This is your 4th attack on this city in the last 3 months. You hurt my daughter! I'm going to ask you this once, who sent you?" Wanda gritted warningly, tightening her magic around the robot.

"The only path to peace is the extinction of The Avengers." The vision uttered. Wanda harrumph in annoyance as her eyes turned scarlet red, taking control over the Visions mind.

"Tony, there is a ship hidden not far from here. Whoever sent the Visions is on that ship!" Wanda yelled already running in the direction of the ship. Not noticing that Yelena was running beside her.

"Well this will be a cool way to die." Yelena said underneath her breath. Getting on board the ship with Yelena and Tony's help, she took out the remaining Visions blocking the entrance.

"Whoever you are, I'm giving you 5 seconds to turn around and show yourself!" Wanda threatened moving closer to the ship's main control panel.

"Actually, We can talk about it over a couple of drinks." Tony said. A shot fired at Tony.

"So that's a no on the drinks then." He mumbled. The team then charged towards this mysterious figure, expecting it to be a Vision or Ultron.

"The only path to peace is the extinction of The Avengers." Came a raspy voice they all knew too well. The one they had been looking for the past 7 years. Shock caused the team to stop their forward advance, their hearts heavy with dread as a masked Natasha moved closer to them, uttering the same words over and over again with a smirk. A cold deep stare in her eyes.

"Nat?" Wanda sighed out, tears forming in her eyes at seeing her wife for the first time in 7 years.

"Sestra?" Yelena asked in the same state as her sister-in-law next to her.

"I don't know you." Came Natasha's cold voice.

"What does she mean, Mr stark?" Peter asked in hushed whisper. Natasha shot at them again.

"Come on, gotta work with us, Romanoff." Tony said, yanking the gun from Natasha. Pulling out another one, she went after Peter.

"Little help here!" Peter shrieked, Using his webs to get away. Natasha groaned in pain as a knife pierced through her shoulder, blood gushing from the wound.

"I don't want to fight you, Natasha." Yelena said hold a gun to Natasha.

"Who's Natasha?" She asked as she yanked the knife out of her shoulder and retrieved dual batons from her back and started fighting Yelena.

"Natasha, stop!" Wanda yelled, "This is your sister you're hurting." She said, using her magic to blast her away. Natasha stood up and wiped her bloody nose with her sleeve with a cold stare.

"I don't have a sister." She gritted, running towards Wanda. Yelena's heart ached at the words. It was like her time in Budapest all over again but she didn't let it show as she stood to help Wanda.

Peter used his webs to bind Natasha's hands together, Steve throwing his shield at her stomach to knock her back to the ground. Wanda tried to read Natasha's mind but she couldn't. It was blank. It was like she was completely disconnected from everything. No thoughts, no memories, No feelings, absolutely nothing.

"Yes, you do!" Yelena yelled shooting at Natasha who dodged all her bullets.

"Try remember, Romanoff. You don't work for Ultron, you're an Avenger. You have a wife, a daughter, a sister, a whole team!" Steve said punching Nat who knocked him to the ground. Natasha stopped at Steve's words, a small glint in her eyes that gave Wanda a little bit of hope.

"A daughter?" She murmured to herself.

"Yes, a daughter who has been missing you for 7 years." Wanda said, moving ever so slowly towards Natasha, "And your sister and me- your wife." Wanda continued. Natasha's head shot up to Wanda. This made Wanda smile. Natasha was starting to remember or at least was trying.

"But I -" She screamed in pain as she held her head, falling to the ground. Wanda ran over to her.

"Nat, are you alright?" Wanda asked but Nat was quick to pull out a gun from her ankle and shoot at Wanda who used her powers to deflect the bullet.

"The only path to peace is the extinction of The Avengers." Natasha said, Steve ran over to help but got shot with the Widow's bite.

"Damnit, we almost had her!" Yelena seethed in anger and frustration.

"Self destruct in 5, 4 -" Ultron's voice rang loudly throughout the whole shift. Natasha smiled.

"Bye!" She said, running out and disappearing before anyone could catch her. Tony flew out after her, trying to pick up tracks or heat signature but he found nothing.

"Lost her again." Told announced on his return.

"Where do we go now, Mr stark? I mean the Compound is destroyed and we've been going after these Visions but - "

"I don't know, kid!" Tony replied.

"Follow me." Yelena said, leading them to her secrete apartment.

>>>

The Avengers have been staying with Yelena for almost 2 months now. It wasn't easy. The apartment was small and barely had enough equipment to track the Visions or Natasha down. Everyone was getting more frustrated with each other. They tried sending a message up to Thor and Banner on Asgard but they got nothing back. Clint had gone AWOL as well, nobody knew where he was or what he was doing. Sam would come around from time to time to help the others track Nat down but would always leave disappointed. After the first few weeks of staying with Yelena, Wanda grew tired of waiting around. She was tired of feeling hopeless and useless. At first she would use her Scarlet Witch powers to try and locate Natasha. All she wanted was her wife back. She knew that all Diana wanted was her mama back too and she knew Yelena wanted her sister back. So when all else failed, Wanda started to tap into the dark side of the Scarlet Witches powers. Working on perfecting them perfectly.

This day was different, though. As Wanda explored her new dark magic, a book appeared to her. The Darkhold also known as the Book of Sins, the Book of Spells, or the Book of the Damned. This book of spells containing transcribed dark magic based on ancient engravings carved by Chthon. Most importantly, this book had spells that would help find her Natasha. Wanda smiled as she headed out to the others.

"I have a way to get Tasha back." She announced, "There is a book with transcribed magic that can help find her. I need to leave immediately." She finalized.

"I'm sorry, a book?" Tony asked, raising his browns at her.

"How is this book going to -"

"I just know it will!" She snapped, "I'm done sitting around! I'm getting my wife back!"

"Wanda, I - "

"No! Either let me do this or get out of my way. I'm warning you- all of you!" Wanda cut Steve off threateningly. Not wanting to anger her further, everyone let her go back to her room to prepare to leave. She went to go find Diana before leaving.

"Do you really have to go?" Diana asked pouting. Wanda nodded as she pulled Diana into a hug.

"I have to, honey. I have to go find mama, remember ?" She replied softly.

"But she left." Diana whined. Wanda made Diana look at her.

"Mama didn't leave. She was taken. I've told you this." She scolded her daughter.

"Well, when will you be back?" Her daughter asked.

"I don't know, honey. I'll be back as soon as I can, I promise. Promise me to be good for aunt Lena and Kate?" Wanda asked her daughter nodded sadly at her.

"I promise." Wanda smiled as she kissed her forehead.

"I love you, okay?" Wanda said.

"Love you too, mom." Wanda looked back at her daughter before she set out on a journey to find this book on a temple on Mount Wundagore.

>>>
LeaCamps

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

104K 2.5K 21
just some lil Wandanat/Scarletwidow one shots that I mostly write for myself, but I'm feeling nice rn so here y'all hoes go And no, these characters...
1.4K 14 17
Presenting 'Magic' The Avengers 2012 fanfiction. I DO NOT OWN "THE AVENGERS" specially the movie, the characters, e.t.c
38.3K 978 31
Y/N the sassy avenger. If you meet her you are in for a treat. I own none of these characters except Y/N . All rights to marvel!
5.3K 44 20
•REQUESTS CLOSED• •BOOK IS FINISHED• I (obviously) don't own any of the MCU characters, just the storylines, and add-in characters.