Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Four - Milkshakes
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter 31 - One Year Later

795 40 16
By Jalebi88

~One year later~

Shehry's P.O.V

I woke to my phone ringing. I quickly got my phone from the bedside table and answered.
"Hello?" I answered sleepily.
"Shehry, it's 1pm. You're still sleeping?" It was Khurram bhai.
"I had a late night. Kaise ho aap? (How are you?)" I asked, still half asleep.
"Main theek hoon. (I'm fine.) I just had a movie idea and I was hoping you could help me out?"
"Hmm. Sure."
"Oh and tell Hussain and Anika. I've told Waqas already and he's told Faiza, Arisha and Atif."
"Hmm. Okay. Bye." I said sleepily.
"Khuda Hafez." He cut the call. I tried to get back to sleep but I just couldn't. I decided to call Hussain.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Haan Hussain, where are you?"
"I'm coming home from the hospital. Kyun?"
"Khurram bhai has a new project. Wanna be in it?"
"Sure." Hussain answered shortly.
"Tell Anika as well."
"You tell her." Saying that, he cut the call. Ugh. Stubborn as always. But I felt so bad for him.
It had been a year since Zara had been in a coma. Hussain went to the hospital every day, waiting for her. Eventually we convinced him to move on with his life and career and keep making movies. For Zara. So he did and even if he was in India, he would Skype Adil, just to see Zara. However, a tragedy had to strike like always.

~Flashback~

(10 months ago)

"So guys, Insh aa Allah this movie is going to be a success." Khurram bhai finished with his huge speech. Khurram bhai had a new project and it was Hussain's first movie since the accident.
"Bhai, who's the female lead?" I asked.
"She'll be coming- Oh! Here she is!" Khurram bhai smiled. Every head turned to the entrance. A girl wearing a emerald green shirt with tight, black pants walked in, smiling cheerfully, with her handbag swinging as she clicked her heels on the wooden floor. Maybe she'd be a great addition to the sad atmosphere we have here.
"Everyone, this is Anika Tahir. Anika, you know everyone already." Khurram bhai smiled. Anika nodded excitedly.
"Yeah. Can't wait to work with you guys." Anika grinned. Everyone went their own way, leaving me, Waqas, Atif, Hussain and Anika.
"Guys, did you know that Anika is a Dhoomie?" Waqas smirked. Anika started blushing, leaving a light pink tint on her cheeks.
"Oh really? Who's your favourite?" I asked, grinning.
"I like all of you equally. You guys are all so funny-" She started to say when Waqas cut her off.
"Jhoot mat bolo (don't lie) Anika jee." Waqas smirked. Anika started blushing more.
"Waqas, stop teasing her. It's me, I know." I winked. Anika laughed.
"Shehry, don't grow a head." Waqas joked. I laughed with Anika and Atif. I glanced at Hussain, who hadn't said anything this whole time and frowned slightly. He was probably waiting to go back to the hospital.

~Flashback end~

I sighed as I remembered. Once upon a time, Hussain had been so happy. In the last year, he had changed so much.
"ABU!" Suddenly Ayaan jumped onto the bed in his white shirt and blue jumper. I was glad to say that my son had my style. And my looks. Well, according to nearly everyone, Ayaan was exactly like me.
"AYAAN!" I yelled back. I tickled him to which he started laughing uncontrollably.
"Abu! Abu, stop! Abu! Ami!" Ayaan laughed. Suddenly someone else started tickling Ayaan. I looked up to see Hussain, smirking at Ayaan.
"Chachu! Aise! Na! Karo! (Don't! Do! This!)" Ayaan laughed. Hussain stopped and Ayaan lay on the bed, panting.
"Chachu! I thought you were on my team!" Ayaan pouted. I wrapped Ayaan in a headlock.
"Oye! Is he my brother or your chachu first?" I grinned.
"Obviously Ayaan's chachu." Hussain smiled. I let Ayaan go and Ayaan grinned. I narrowed my eyes at both.
"Khoteys. (Losers.)" I grinned, ruffling their hair. Hussain and Ayaan both slapped my hand and started to fix their hair with an annoyed look on both their faces. Ayaan was like me yet he had some of Hussain's traits as well. Like loving his hair and face. Oh wait, that's me too.
"Shehry!"
"Abu!" They both shouted in unison. I giggled. Hussain was grinning as well but that wasn't how he was feeling. I could see it in his eyes. If only he showed the sadness and pain he was feeling inside.

~Flashback~

(6 months ago)

We were walking around this festival. Shooting was done and we were just waiting for Khurram bhai to finish up. It was just me, Hussain, Atif, Waqas, Faiza and Anika.
"Guys, look at that ride!" Faiza pointed at one of the roller coasters while we walked. It was huge and I was getting giddy just looking at it.
"I ain't gonna lie. I love these type of roller coasters." Waqas smirked.
"Yeah right." Faiza scoffed. Waqas stopped suddenly and held Faiza's wrist stopping her from walking. We all looked back at him.
"Wanna bet?" Waqas smirked. Faiza tugged out of his grip.
"Sure. Let's go guys! I'm sitting with Waqas so I can film him wetting his pants." Faiza laughed. Waqas rolled his eyes.
"Shehry, tu mere saath chal. (Shehry, you come with me.)" Atif said. I nodded and looked over at Hussain who looked kind of dazed.
"Guys, really? It looks so scary." Anika said nervously.
"Koi baat nahi (don't worry), Hussain'll be with you." Waqas said.
"Actually, sorry, I'm not feeling well. I might just sit on one of the benches here." Hussain ran his hand through his hair.
"Then I'll sit here with Hussain." Anika offered.

Hussain's P.O.V

The others left and I sat down with Anika. It was kind of awkward as we both sat there looking around. I hadn't really talked to Anika even though we spent 4 months filming together.
"Hussain, are you okay?" Anika asked, looking at me.
"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine."
"Um, can I tell you something?" Anika questioned. I nodded.
"To be honest, you always look really out of focus and worried. Anything bothering you?" She asked.
I looked at her. Nobody has ever been so concerned. I mean, other than family. Maybe this girl was actually nice.
"I mean, don't take it wrong. I'm just asking." She said quickly. I smiled slightly.
"Um, I don't know. I guess I'm just tired." I replied. Zara was the only person I was thinking about. Anika chuckled.
"What time did you sleep?" She asked.
"Around 4am."
"Kya?! (What?!) What were you doing?" Anika asked, her eyes wide. She was so concerned about me. It actually felt really nice. I needed it. I smiled.
"Kuch nahi. (Nothing.) I was just watching DDLJ." I lied. Anika burst out laughing.
"Hussain, tum bhi na. DDLJ? Voh bhi at 4am! (Hussain you are too much. DDLJ? And that too at 4am!)" She giggled. I smiled.
"But awesome movie. I'd love to find someone like that." Anika grinned.
"But even if we do, sometimes we can't keep them. Life doesn't let us." I said automatically. Anika looked at me.
"What do you mean? You don't believe in love?" She frowned. I smiled.
"I used to. But what's the point? Life isn't always full of love." I said, looking down. Anika looked away. Was she okay?
"Anik-" Before I could say anything, the others came back.
"Waqas, admit it! You were scared!" Faiza was laughing.
"No I wasn't!" Waqas said to her.
"Then why were you hugging my arm?" Faiza smirked.
"And why didn't you complain?" Waqas smirked, stepping closer. Faiza looked at him for a second and stepped back.
"Calm down with the flirting. I have a boyfriend." Faiza grinned. Waqas frowned but didn't say anything. Bechara. (Poor guy.)
"Um guys, I'm going to go. My mum just called." Anika suddenly said.
"Anika, why are your eyes red?" Faiza asked. Anika looked down. Her eyes were kind of red. Like she had been crying.
"I'm probably just tired. I'll see you guys later. Bye." Saying that, she left while everyone waved.
"What the hell did you do?" Shehry asked me angrily as soon as she left. I gaped at him.
"Why does everyone always think it's me?" I asked frustrated. Just because she was sad and sitting with me. Maybe she was thinking of something else.
"Cause she likes you!" Waqas blurted. My head snapped to him.
"What are you talking about?"
"She's a Dhoomie. You're her favourite. She's always liked you from the beginning." Waqas explained. Suddenly I felt really guilty. No wonder she was sad. Imagine your crush telling you that they don't believe in love.
"Even if she liked me, nothing would ever happen between us." I replied.
"What if something did?" Shehry chuckled.
"Did you already forget about Zara?! Just because she's lying on a hospital bed, in a coma." I gritted my teeth at all of them. Did they not have feelings?
"Hussain-"
"HAVE YOU ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE GIRL YOU CALLED YOUR SISTER?" I yelled angrily.
"Hussain, don't scream. Please." Faiza said quietly, putting her hand on mine. She had tears in her own eyes.
"Screaming is nothing when the person you love has gone quiet forever." I said quietly. I gulped down my tears.
"Hussain you know that's not true-" Atif started, putting his hand on my shoulder.
"It is! She's never going to wake up! And I won't ever have her in my arms or I'll never be able to hear my name from her or I'll never be able to say that I love.." I trailed, tears streaming down my cheeks. Shehry hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry.." I tried to apologise but Shehry shushed me.
"I'm sorry. Tu mera chota bhai hoon. (You're my younger brother.) I'm supposed to take care of you. Mujhe maaf kar. (Forgive me.)" Shehry stroked my hair. I couldn't say anything. I really needed his love now. I was going mental.
"Guys, let's go home. It's getting dark. I'll drop Faiza off." Waqas offered.

Waqas' P.O.V

I started driving. Faiza was sad because of Hussain and Zara so I wanted to cheer her up but I was sad myself. Plus I was kind of heartbroken. She said she had a boyfriend. Great for me.
"Waqas, tum theek hoon? (Waqas, are you okay?)" Faiza's voice brought me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Uh yeah."
"Sorry I'm so quiet. It's just that I know you guys for a long time now. I can't help not feel sad for Zara. And especially Hussain." Faiza said, looking down. I stopped the car on the side. We both just sat there in a sad but comfortable silence.
"Faiza." I said, breaking the silence. Faiza looked up at me.
"Waqas." She smiled. Haye! That smile! It made me feel a whole lot better.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Poocho. (Ask away.)"
"Who's your boyfriend?" I asked. Faiza looked at me for a second and then burst out laughing. I frowned slightly.
"Waqas, you're so adorable." She chuckled. I grinned.
"I know. Loads of girls tell me." I jerked my collar. Faiza laughed and shook her head.
"Guess who my boyfriend is." Faiza smirked. I started to think of all of her guy friends that I've met. Is it weird that I'm starting to hate all of them?
"Erm...is it that Julian guy?" I asked. He was a blonde guy who was way taller than me and actually good looking. I never liked him in the first place.
"What? Ew no." Faiza said with disgust.
"What do you mean ew? He's hot." I blurted. Faiza looked at me weirdly.
"I mean, like he's good looking. For girls." I quickly said.
"Right. Anyway, it's not him. I like desi guys." Faiza smirked. I thought hard.
"What, that Indian doctor? That came over for an assignment?" I gaped at her. He was weird as. I was surprised she was even friends with him. She chose him over me? Faiza facepalmed herself.
"You really think I like Javed? And he was a engineer, not a doctor." Faiza giggled.
"Whatever..who is it?"
"Oh my God! What am I going to do with you? It's you, ghade ke bache! (donkey's child)" Faiza said loudly. What?
"Huh? Me? How?" I asked stupidly. Faiza rolled her eyes.
"Ullu ke pathay. (Idiot.) You're my boyfriend. Theek hai? (Okay?)" She smirked.
"You like me?" I asked, still shocked.
"Always. Ever since I saw you. But I only realised it when I lost contact with you. Aur tum? (And you?)" Faiza asked shyly. I grinned.
"I love you Faiza!" I grinned and I hugged her tightly. Faiza hugged me back. I kissed her forehead lightly. I could feel her shiver slightly. We stayed there for some time. Faiza pulled back and suddenly kissed my cheek, making my feelings go to a whole other level. Why was I feeling so shy?
"Faiza. I love you." I grinned.
"I love you too Waqas jee." Faiza smiled back, her cheeks heating up.
"You look so cute when you blush." I giggled. Faiza smiled shyly.
"Aise na kaho. (Don't say that.) I'm going to burst." Faiza grinned. I grinned back. I love my life.
"But how am I your boyfriend? We never told each other about our feelings." I asked confused.
"Waqas, we always hang around together. Even if the others aren't with us, even if we're not doing a movie. We're always together. I called you my best friend until Arisha told me that I've fallen in love with you. I was so stubborn. I couldn't be falling in love with you, I kept telling myself but everytime I saw you, my heart started pounding harder, your laugh made me smile and I couldn't wait to see you." Faiza smiled. I grinned back at her. All my life, I had been waiting for the one girl who would love me like I love her and would eventually marry me even though I always joked about it but now I realise that Faiza is that girl. I'm going to marry her.
"If this isn't love, then what is?" I grinned. Faiza chuckled.
"Waise (By the way) how did you know I liked you?" I asked. Faiza shrugged.
"It was kind of obvious plus Shehry told me." Faiza smirked. I punched my hand.
"Saley! (Bastard!)" I muttered. Faiza giggled.
"Acha, woh sab chor do. Ab ghar chalo. Main bohot tireds hoon. (Okay leave all thay. Now let's go home. I'm really tired.)" Faiza said in Maryum's voice. I giggled and started the car.
"May I come as well?" I winked.
"Haan, zaroor. Abu ke chitaar khane ka shokh hai? (Yeah of course. You want to get a slap from Abu?)" Faiza asked sarcastically.
"Chittar (slap) and your hand in marriage." I grinned. Faiza laughed.
"We'll see." She smirked.

~Flashback end~

Shehry's P.O.V

"Shehry, Ayaan, chalo. Khana ready hai. (Shehry, Ayaan, come. Food's ready.)" Hussain got up from the bed. Hussain picked Ayaan up while I made the bed so Najma wouldn't have to. Together, we went downstairs to see Najma setting our plates on the dining table.
"Assalamulaikum." I grinned at Najma.
"Walaikumsalam. You realise you're eating breakfast at 1pm?" Najma smiled.
"Begum, kya karu? (What do I do?) I was too busy dreaming about you." I smiled cutely. Najma rolled her eyes. Hussain chuckled.
"Acha. (Okay.) That's you. But all of you are the same. You, your brother, your sister and your son. Always wake up late." Najma laughed. I pulled out one of the chairs and sat down.
"Kyun? Maha kahan hai? (Why? Where's Maha?)" I asked, putting a paratha on Ayaan's plate.
"Must be sleeping. Leave her, she slept late last night." Najma said, putting aloo on Hussain's plate.
"She's 10 years old, what is she doing sleeping late?" Hussain frowned.
"Oh my God! You two are so protective! It's cute but calm down. She was watching Yaari." Najma chuckled. I glanced at Hussain who had suddenly stopped eating. Najma also realised what she had said.
"How about Mama and Baba?" I quickly changed the subject.
"They went shopping. They'll be back later." Najma said nervously. Hussain stood up.
"I have a c-call to make. Excuse me." Saying that he left. I sighed. Yaari was always a touchy subject since Zara was in it. Hussain still loved Zara and missed her a lot but he felt guilty.
"I'm sorry." Najma said quietly. I smiled.
"Koi baat nahi jaanu. (Don't worry babe.) Mistakes happen." I assured. She smiled back gratefully but I could see the sadness in her eyes. Just then, I heard footsteps from the stairs. I turned to see Anika come down. She smiled at us both while we smiled back.
"Good morning." She greeted. Najma stood up.
"Sit down. I'll get parathas for you." Najma smiled. Anika put her hand on Najma's arm.
"Najma, sit down. I'll get it myself." Anika smiled, sitting down. Najma sat down as well.
"Hello Ayaan, kaise hoon? (How are you?)" Anika said to Ayaan, who was busy playing with his toy car.
"Theek hoon chachi. (Fine aunt.)" Ayaan said without looking up.

Heyyy guys! The picture on this chapter is of Anika Tahir (Hina Khan). Help me pick ship names?

Waqas, Faiza - Waiza, Waqza, Faiqas or Faizas?

Shehry, Najma - Shehma, Shehra, Nahry or Najry?

So guys:

Best scene?

Did you like it?

Whose picture should I put up next time?

Please do comment, vote and do check out my other DhoomBros fanfic, Always For You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 16.4K 62
**COMPLETED** SEQUEL TO SAJDAH Shehryaar and Asmaara meet again after three years of no contact at all. A lot has changed yet, a lot is still the sam...
154K 5K 48
"Love" - It just happens. It doesn't wait for the right time, the right place, or the right circumstance. " Hadh se zayda kuch bhi accha nahi hota, P...
263K 7.6K 36
"One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing that you did to let it end."
5.8K 319 38
Samya khan is a 20 year old Pakistani girl with big dreams of becoming a well know interior designer .she comes from a well known family consisted o...