𝒜𝐿𝐿 𝑀𝐼𝒩𝐸 | c. springer...

-BEB3BAJII

A hood Connie love story for my lovely black women ♡. | ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴀᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ɪ... Еще

𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜.
𝓃ℴ . 1
𝓃ℴ .2
𝓃ℴ .3
𝓃ℴ. 4
𝓃ℴ.5

𝓃ℴ. 6

73 3 0
-BEB3BAJII

lies and butterflies

august 14th
2:46 pm

y/n's outfit^

connie's outfit^

y/n walked over to the large mirror in her bedroom to analyze her outfit before she left.

"you ready?" y/n spoke, breaking the silence in the room. she could feel connie's eyes burning holes at the back of her head.

"uh? oh yea i'm ready." connie snapped out of his thoughts of all the things he would do to y/n at that very moment.

connie walked closer to y/n "you look amazing mama but-" connie grabbed y/n's skirt tugging down a little.

"-you gotta pull this down a little. i don't want people to see what imma have for dinner" connie whispered in y/n's ear, making eye contact with her through the mirror.

he placed small kisses on her neck causing butterflies to flutter in her stomach. "cmon let's go" he said smacking her butt.

and just like that. he walked out the room, leaving y/n a flustered mess.

~~~

the mall

"what store you wanna go to first" connie said with his hands in his pocket walking behind y/n.

"let's go to the center of the mall that's where we supposed to meet up with the gang" y/n  grabbed connie's hand so he could walk faster.

"MY BITCHESSSSS" y/n yelled with her arms open walking over to fatima tati and lina.

y/n was treated with a mixture of "my babyy" and "hey boo".

meanwhile, connie walked over to eren jean and armin dapping them up talking about whatever.

y/n's pov

me and all the girls split up from the boys, we went to victoria's secret which was tati's choice.

"okay so y'all. i think connie is talking to another woman. either that or he hasn't blocked her yet"y/n blurted

"what." the other 3 girls spoke at the same time with blank yet confused expressions on their faces.

"okay so-" y/n explained went into detail about what happened that morning to the girls.

"i'll kill him." tati said with a straight face.

"don't yet cus i don't even know who she is" y/n spoke with a concerned look on her face

"a hoe probably." lina said with a disgusted look on her face causing the girls to chuckle at her.

"have you talked to him about it? i'm sure there's a logical explanation" fatima was trying to be optimistic, she was always that way. sweet as pie and always thinking positive.  

"i haven't talked to him about it yet but i will later today, i did take a picture of the notification so he cant lie." i showed the girls my phone and sure enough, it was a picture of his phone with the notification.  

"so tima what's going on with you and jean, he likes you i can tell." lina said nudging fatima trying to get her to spill the beans.

"oh i dunno right now we're just friends he's a really nice guy but i dunno if faiyaz would like him. y'all know how he gets about white people. but me personally i think jean is a really good guy and he has nice hands." fatima was starting to go red causing the girls to "ouuuuu" in unison.

"i knew it would be a good idea to introduce yall to erens friends like think about it, me and eren, y/n and connie, tima and jean, tati and armin. its perfect." lina was genuinely happy to see her boyfriend's friends date her best friends.

"speaking of, tati why do you and armin have hickeys?" fatima said giggling at tatis bright red face.

"we was sucking and fucking, and man. that white boy got stamina. left me trembling and he's kinky" the 3 girls jaws DROPPED

"oh my god" "no way" "ou chilee.." the girls were stunned they weren't expecting that from armin.

the girls did more shopping, we all got super cute lingerie sets. y/n got purple, tati got a red set, lina got baby blue and tima got pink. they did some damage at other stores before meeting back up with the boys to continue our shopping.  

everyone met up again, all talking to one another and enjoying each others company while going to different stores.

by this time everyone was sitting down at the food court talking about any and everything, connie had his hand on y/ns mid-thigh moving his thumb in an up and down motion. 

connie leaned closer "you wanna get out of here and go to dinner?" he whispered a comfortable soft tone in her ear. y/n nodded in response, they both said their byes and walked to the car. 

connie had all their bags in one hand and his free arm wrapped around y/ns shoulders, y/n was taking in his intoxicating scent of a tom ford cologne and weed.

by the time they walked out the sky was a pretty shade of pink and blue, nearing 6:30ish. he opened the car door her then put the bags in the trunk.

"you okay ma? you seem off? connie questioned y/n because her facial expressions and body language was completely different.

"ma?" connie cuffed y/ns face in his hand, looking into her eyes he could tell there was something wrong. " is everything okay? talk to me" connie was concerned at y/ns sudden mood change.

"who is milia?" y/ns face was blank but the hurt in her eyes grew. connies eyes wide while he cut his eye at his phone. "you have nothing to worry ab-" "that's not what i asked connie. who is she and don't even lie because i got receipts of her texting you" y/n spoke sternly looking him dead in his eyes.

"shes an ex but not really, we've had sneaky links and dating history off and on for a couple years it was never official" connie pulled out the parking lot keeping his eyes on the road.

"we haven't talked since an argument we had back in february, i wanted to make it official and she didn't so we haven't talked since." y/n hummed in response semi satisfied with his answer.

"you said a couple of years, do you still love her?" y/n starred at him intensely  

" in love with her? no. do i have a love for her? yes. and i'm not even gonna lie about that" his tone was so genuine it made y/n feel a little better about the situation. 

connie grabbed y/ns thigh gently "i don't wanna to talk about the past right now, i wanna focus on you. i really like you y/n and i want you to be my future " his words replayed in y/ns head.

"i like you too." 

"yea i know you do" connie said with a cocky grin on his face.

"yea okay" y/n chuckled playfully rolling her eyes.

with that being said, cmon i wanna eat" connie got out of the car and went to open y/ns door.

a/n: BOOMMMM BET YALL WASNT EXPECTING A DOUBLE UPLOAD, i really love how comforting connie is omg😩😩😩😩, but anyywhooo . see yall next chapter ily!!

LMAO IGNORE TYPOS I UPLOADED THESE AT 1:50 AM

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

281K 17.9K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
146K 4.8K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...