Longing For You

imaginationworld07 द्वारा

"You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall this hard, but you know what... अधिक

Intro
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
FUCK YOU COVID!!!!
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
Apologies..

Seventeen

4.5K 176 85
imaginationworld07 द्वारा

"I don't crave anyone who will fix me, just someone who will hold my hand while I fix myself."

–×–

"Where are you?" An excited Jimin spoke from other side of the phone screen and Taehyung just shook his head.

"Guess it."

"Tae...you know nothing is visible to me other than your face which I see almost everyday."

"Can't you hear the voices Chim? The sounds of people lauhing and the sound of rides."

"Oh my god!"

"Yes!"

"You are in amusement Park?"

"YES!"

"OH MY GOD WITH WHOM?"

"With–" Taehyung stopped, thinking it won't be good to tell Jimin about Jungkook since the other likes him. He planned to keep it all secret but Jimin video called him and as a normal habit of him, he answered it without thinking.

"W...with no one I ca– Ouch!" Taehyung winced when someone bumped into his shoulder and the mobile felt on ground.

"Tch..be careful secretary Kim." Jungkook said before picking it up and giving it to Taehyung while looking towards the man who just bumped into Taehyung.

"T...Thanks" He said before taking his phone and looking again at the man on his screen.

"H..hey Chim! Someone bumped into me"

"Are u okay?"

"Yeah"

"Are you on a company outing? I heard Mr.Jeon's voice." Jimin asked and Taehyung gulped, glancing at Jungkook who was now busy with his phone.

"Yeah."

"Ah Have fun Tae! See u soon." Jimin said before hanging up, not even waiting for Taehyung's reply.

Maybe he shouldn't have picked up the phone.

Maybe Jimin is upset.

But Taehyung doesn't feel guilty? Maybe because he doesn't like Jungkook the way Jimin does.

Maybe because he is sure he is not doing anything for Jungkook cuz he likes him.

Maybe because he knows he will not do just anything to see Jungkook smile.

Maybe because he knows that Jimin will understand that he is doing all this cuz of his social butterfly nature.

Maybe...

Yes maybe.

But why his maybes are in question whenever he sees Jungkook smiling, chuckling at him and knowing that he is one of those very few people with which Jungkook has laughed, makes his chest swell up with pride.

This simple fact that this soft side of Jungkook is not for the world to see but only for a very few people and he is one of them, makes him feel special.

A warm sensation fills up his chest as he bit his lip when Jungkook's eyes again lit up when their eyes met.

"Lets go? Are you done?"

"You were waiting for me?"

"Yeah cuz I came here with you. Wouldn't it be rude if I leave you behind?"

"Since when do you care about being rude?" Taehyung asked without thinking.

"I still don't care unless its you" Jungkook's words slipped out and for a moment he widened his eyes.

"I mean...ab...you.. you are my secretary. I have to maintain good rel...relations with you " Jungkook said, and started walking while Taehyung just stood there, smiling and he is sure that he saw that small glint of smile in jungkook's eyes too.

No that smile really matter to him cuz whenever he sees it, he certainly never thinks to do anything to keep that smile on Jungkook's face.

No he doesn't.

Cute.

–×–

If you ask Jungkook to describe life in one word, he will say "Taehyung."

Cuz for him, the best and living example of life is Taehyung. Now watching him jumping over the slightest things was enduring.

Taehyung just won his 3rd plushie of the night and turned to Jungkook with a big box shaped grin on his face that had his eyes almost closed. "See...I am a pro."

"No doubt in that."

"You wanna try?"

"What? This? No way! I am not a kid."

"So I am a kid?"

"Uhmm" Jungkook's eyes travelled from bottom to top of Taehyung. "Yes". And a soft plushie landed on his head which he caught later.

"I am your boss!"

"Come here." Taehyung stepped forward, ignoring Jungkook's words and grabbing his hand to make him stand in front of a stall.

"Tell me the plushie you think is the prettiest."

"I told you I'm not a kid Secretary Kim."

"Mr. Jeon?"

"No."

"Its okay to be a kid sometimes Mr.Jeon and don't worry, this will be a super secret between us." He dramatically whispered the last part which made Jungkook chuckle.

"Now tell me which plushie grabbed your attention."

"Uhmmm" Jungkook thought for a while. "That red and blue one whose head is big heart shaped with yellow lips. That one."

"Ah nice choice. Now get it. Comeon shoot" Taehyung said and took the plushie which Jungkook was holding and gave him the toy pistol.

Jungkook missed all 5 shots.

You can't even do this.

You are useless.

A 5 years old kid will do better than this.

You are a Jeon, how can you not win this?

We didn't spend our money for you to fail in a minor test.

You are such a shame.

Its unacceptable.

"Its okay" The voices in Jungkook's head were interuppted by a deep velvety voice and a soft hand on his hand. "You are not familiar with it. There's always a second chance. Lets try it once more okay?"

Jungkook just stared at him and then pushed the pistol into Taehyung's hands. "No! I already told you I don't wanna but you focred me. Now look, I failed. Its a shame." He started to walk away but Taehyung grabbed his wrist.

"What now?"

For a reason, Taehyung doesn't feel that scared of Jungkook now. Maybe because, Jungkook has showed him enough reasons that he will not burst out on him just for doing nothing.

And here, Taehyung did nothing.

"Who said its a shame?"

"Failure is a shame."

"You are a human Mr.Jeon. Humans are allowed to fail."

"I am not...I am not allowed to fail."

"Then you should've borned as some angel or goblin or whatever...but you are borned as a human and humans are allowed to fail."

"Secretary Kim–"

"Do you know how many tries it took me to win these 3 plushies?"

"8 but–"

"See...3 plushies in 8 tries"

"No you don't understand–"

"No you don't understand..." Taehyung said softly now slightly pulling Jungkook towards himself and Jungkook giving in, looking directly into Jungkook's eyes.

"You don't have to be perfect, atleast when you are with me." Taehyung said now standing close to Jungkook, slowly handling him the pistol and then he moved behind him.

"Would you mind a little help?" He asked, now holding Jungkook's arm and lifting it, putting his hand over Jungkook's and keeping his finger on the trigger along with Jungkook's.

Yes

No

Jungkook's mind went blank. Taehyung's warm breath was falling on his nape and his hand was over his. Taehyung's chest was glued to Jungkook's back and all Jungkook wanted is to close his eyes and lean back but instead of doing it, he turned his face towards Taeyung.

Bad decision.

Cuz Taehyung was looking forward, his eyes focused, lower lip slightly under his teeth, brows a little furrowed and hair falling over the forehead. Jungkook gulped.

"Pay attention."

"I am" Jungkook whispered, still looking at Jungkook and when his warm breath hit Taehyung's jaw, Taehyung turned his face towards Jungkook.

Their eyes met and everything stopped.

"You're not."

"Trust me I am."

"Not on me."

"You should've told me."

"Are you flirting Mr.Jeon?"

"I don't know how to do that."

"You are doing that right now."

"Oh"

"Pay attention."

"I am"

"On the target." And then Taehyung pulled the trigger, the bottle immediately falling with the shot but they didn't break the eye contact.

"See.. it was easy."

"It wasn't." Jungkook said and moved away from Taehyung cuz yes, it was not easy.

It was not easy to focus on anything after being that close to Taehyung.

It was not easy to stop his racing heart.

It was not easy to look away from those eyes.

It was not easy to not stare at Taehyung.

It was not easy at all.

By the end of the evening, Jungkook and Taehyung tried many rides which ended up Taehyung screaming his lungs out and Jungkook just sitting there with a small smile on his face and hand grabbing Taehyung's hand tight.

To him, it was his best day since last 10 years.

To him, it was the day he lived the most in the last 10 years.

Right now, while looking at the fireworks sparking in the sky, Jungkook was thanking Taehyung over and over again in his mind.

"Its beautiful right?"

"Huh?"

"The sky, the fireworks, the stars...its so pretty."

"Yes it is." He said without even moving his eyes frim Taehyung. "So beautiful, Secretary Kim."

"Tae"

"Huh?"

"Can you call me Tae when we are not in the office? My all friends call me Taehyung and–"

"So I am your friend?"

"You are not stranger either." Taehyung said, still staring at the sky.

Jungkook smiled and looked down for a while before looking at the sky.

"Tae"

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed, smiling.

"Call me Jungkook when we are alone."

"Jungkook."

"Hmm" Now Jungkook was smiling wider, cuz hwaring his name from Taehyung's mouth made him feel butterflies.

"Thankyou for coming here with me."

Jungkook nodded.

"Tae"

"Hmm?"

"Thankyou for taking me here with you."

Jungkook said it and they both smiled looking at the bright moon in front of them.

I'll remember it, maybe forever.....

–×–

Thankyou for reading❣️
Please comment and vote.

As you can see that even after trying hard, I am not able to make time for writing so I am thinking of quitting writing after completing this story. Its not finallized but 90% chances are that I'll leave.

Love you.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

151K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
66.2K 2.5K 24
rude CEO whose past was literally heartbreaking and filled with lot of guilt and regrets a girl whose innocent and had already seen lot of hard times...
2.5M 118K 43
Having a hot new jerk of a boss didn't really help jungkook in fixing his already messed up life. -TAEKOOK -bottomkook DO NOT PLAGIARISE🚫
2.4M 155K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...