Back With A Vengeance

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note. Not an update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
24: The End (Part 1)
25: The End (Part 2)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

Chapter Eight

415 15 15
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

Victoria's POV

I cried my heart out. I can't believe she's gone. He actually killed her. They killed her. Those monsters!

I let out another sob as I thought about her and the things we'll never do together again.

I'll won't be able to hear her annoying voice and crazy ideas I my head anymore.

We'll never be able to pull pranks on Nicole and the twins again.

And I wont be able to run through the forest I my wolf form anymore. To feel the wind through our fur and stick our tongue out. Feeling the earth beneath our paws, to smell the refreshing scent of the forest. I'm now completely human. Completely alone.

Oh, what I would do to hear her nagging at me again about how our mate is total trash.

I felt empty, like a part of my soul has just died - which it has. A werewolf has two parts of their soul; the human part and the wolf part.

These two parts can never be separated by anything, except by the death of the wolf which can only happen in a circumstance such as mine where the other soul bound to you marks another as theirs. That's the only way that the human and wolf side can be torn apart. At least I'll be joining her soon because when one half dies, the other follows soon after.

And that bastard, that mother fucking, son of a bitch knew that my wolf would die by marking that Maria. What did I ever do to him to get this kind of treatment from him? I honestly would have preferred if he had just rejected me and left me on my own in my pack. In fact, I wish he was never born. I should have run when I saw the red flags, when I still had the chance to.

And speak of the devils and they shall appear. Those two bastards - you know what, they don't even deserve to be called bastards - those two fuck trophies, had the nerve to come down here and show their fuck ass faces to me. I swear to the Moon Goddess Selene that if it weren't for the fact that I'm bounded by silver chains and in so much fucking pain from Verna's death, I would have skinned them alive and poured a bag of salt on their wounded bodies, then pour fuel mixed with wolfsbane on them and set them on fire. And then, I will watch them burn.

Oh no, after what Max has done to me and staying in his vicinity for so long is making me go crazy. I can feel my mind slowly deteriorating. Am I going crazy?

I think I am. I'm even talking to myself now. I giggled to myself. Oh Max, What are you doing to me?

Oh would you look at that. I guess the saying,'' speak of the devil and he shall appear'' is very true because I saw him at the cell gate in my peripheral vision right at the time I thought of him. That would have been romantic in another world, but in this one, it just means more pain.

He unlocked the cell door and like the "gentleman" he is, he moved aside and let Maria walk into my cell, while shamelessly starring at her barely covered ass, before he entered.

I didn't want to look at them so I dropped my head back on my knees and curled back up into a ball in the corner I was sitting in, sinking in my misery.

"Aww, is the little red headed bitch afraid?" Argh, her voice is making my head hurt even more than it already is. She huffed. "You you're right be afraid of your Alpha and Luna. A low life like you doesn't even deserve to be in our presence." My chest constricted and I felt another wave of tears wet my eyes. They're just adding insult to injury.

"You won't be her Luna for long." Max started, "because she won't be in this pack in the next few hours."

I huffed, what the hell does he want to do to me now, make me go rogue? It can't be worse than killing my wolf.

Maria's smirk grew wider. "Oh my, how could I forget? I'm going to enjoy this so much. Shall we begin, babe?" I cringed when she said the word 'babe'.

"Of course." Okay, now I'm getting scared. If these two want to do something to me, it definitely can't be good.

Max walked up to me and started talking. "Since I haven't given you the potion that prevents you from dying in a while, it must have worn off by now. Maria here just gave me a wonderful idea while we were in bed last night. She suggested we use the remaining torture potions and wolf's bane on you, to see how long you will last before you die. It's going to be the most fun experiment yet and I'm going to enjoy every second of it. But before I do all of that, I have to reject you and break the bond completely so that the mate bond won't make me feel pain after you die." He paused. "So now I'm happily going to say these words. I, Alpha Maximus Dela Vega, reject you, Victoria Whites as my mate and Luna. I hope you enjoy the last hours of your life."

As soon as he uttered those words, a burning feeling erupted throughout my body. It feels much worse than when he cheated on me. I screamed, but somehow managed to speak. "I-I. I, Vi- Vict- toria." I choked on my words. I wanted to accept his rejection, but I couldn't stop crying long enough to complete the sentence.

"Come on you bitch!" She kicked her high heels in my back. "Stop whining, it's not that bad. Just accept his rejection so that we can get on with this. I want to have some fun."

Well, at least now I know that she's also a sadistic monster.

I continued to choke on my words. "Pathetic. You can't even take something as little as rejection without crying." Max said, shaking his head. "If you won't accept it then so be it. I hope you enjoy your time in hell."

He took me and chained me In a kneeling position to the floor, both him and Maria taking turns in striking me with the wolfsbane whip, laughing like psychos as they did so. I don't feel the pain as much as I did the first time, but it still hurt like a bitch.

After that they forced me to swallow all of the remaining torture potions and poured the wolfsbane on my body. The pain became too much to bear. The agony... Someone please, make it stop, please...

"Come on babe, let's dump her outside the territory so that this filth won't be our problem anymore." I heard Maria say.

I faintly registered the feeling of being dragged along the forest floor as I went in and out of consciousnesses. I back to reality again as I felt my body being thrown over a height. I rolled along the forest floor. I could feel that I was no longer on pack lands, I am now on the land of rogues.

The pain in my body slowly started to fade as my life force slowly seeped away. I opened my eyes a little bit and say a blurry figure of a growling rogue with red eyes stalking towards me. I close my eyes in defeat.

I guess this is it for me. My time has come, and I'm dying because of my heartless mate and his mistress.

I start to see my life flash through my eyes, from my childhood to this moment. At least I can say that I lived a good life before I met Max. Tears roll down my eyes as I realise the way I'm going to die, tortured by my own mate and the final blow from a rogue wolf. Left to be massacred by the beasts. More tears flow at the thought that my friends and adoptive family won't even know I'm dead, and I won't get a proper funeral.

He left me to rot and decay in the middle of nowhere.

With my last breaths, I said; "Your days are numbered, Max. Bide your time and enjoy yourself while it lasts because karma will kill you soon. The gods will not stand for this injustice."

I feel my heart rate slow down even more and my breathing becomes laboured. So this is how death feels like. The first thing that left me was my vision, slowly leaving me in darkness. Then, it was my sense of smell and touch. My hearing was the last to go. It was eerie, having to hear the hooting of an owl, or the ominous sound of the wind. Having to hear the sound of th rouge approaching me but not being able to defend myself from it's jaws as it ruthlessly tore into the flesh of my chest.

That was the last straw before my body finally gave up the ghost to the world beyond.

∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

A/N: I'm not crying, you are!😭

Thumbs up to those of you who knew that she was going to die

So what do you think will happen next?

I hope you guys are enjoying my book.

I think that it's just five or six people that are reading this book, but I'm still greatfull anyways.

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 13 26
I renamed this. This is a Non Fanfic Version of this book. I just changed some names and that's about it and edited a little other than that it's the...
1K 19 10
Sarah was three weeks away from being the only Omega that she knew of to graduate from a University. She was already the only Omega to graduate from...
1.4K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...
16.5K 2.9K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...