Song For Change (Youtuber Dek...

By VioletYbrehl

After Izuku's mom died, he found passion he never knew he will love. And it all started with buying a guitar... More

Author Note
1: Origin
2: MidoriUsagi
3: New Life
4: In Reality
5: Fans
6: The talk
7: Online
8: Creating More Chaos
9: Eclipse's Rise
10: Unwanted Attention
11: Pulling Strings
13: Katsuki's realization
14: Holidays and Finals
15: Provincial Liscense Part 1
16: Provincial Licsence Part 2
17: Provincial Liscense Part 3
18: Reccomendation
19: ET: Written Test
20: ET: Physical Test
21: Class 1-A Group Chat
22: GC's chaos
23: First Day
24: Bold Lesson
25: Costume Checking
26: Face Off
27: History
28: Internet Chaos
29: Schemes
30: Ensured
31: Interlude: Rescue Training
32: USJ Attack
33: Play
34: Shoto's Upbringing
35: Will Power
36: Training
37: Quirkless Battle Tournament

12: Denki Kaminari

632 24 91
By VioletYbrehl

That article immediately become viral. Specially those article had a lot of evidence and claim thar had been proven right. It cause chaos and once again MidoriUsagi become viral. The whole internet was filled with this topic and most of them express what they feel.

Debates started too if he could be considered as Vigilantes. But even expert in laws claim they can't really file any case to him because he didn't do anything wrong. All of what he did is within the law.

While Internet is in Chaos, Izuku is in the middle Staff Meeting specially mid terms of second semester is coming. And Principal Nezu wanted to discuss about the new Entrance as well so they will have a long preparation. They have the power to now change the Exam that had been tamped because of HPSC.

Its been a long discussion what will be the Mid Term's Physical Exam for first year to third year.

"Why not use the last mid term physical exam?" Midnight asked them.

"No, thats not what I want. Specially in first year exam. Fighting with robots won't really help them," Principal Nezu.

"Why not you suggest, Problem Child?" Aizawa ask really wanted to go out and sleep as they had been in the meeting room for 2 hours.

"M-me?" Izuku ask in shock.

"Do you have any suggestion Midoriya-kun?" Hizashi ask looking to Izuku. Izuku wanted to shrink specially all of them are looking to him.

"W-well, for third year. S-since they are graduating. It will be good if their test is a group test. They will be randomize in 4 man team and will be put in a fake Mission with real people involve. It will be good if they don't know who's the people involve. The f-fake mission should caters situation that requires Teamwork, Investigation, minimalizing Property Damage, Effiecency, First Aid, Pressured Situation, and Villaon Attack? Uhm... Like a typical Rank A Missions from assigning up to reporting and making paperworks?" Izuku started. Others are noting what Izuku is saying.

"Second year on other hand, I think a mission that involve a subordination. Meaning there is a teacher that will stand as Pro Hero and they will assist them. They will do the same in Third year but them being lead by a Pro Hero Teacher. Then First year's test should only be involving of testing their overall skills both in Mental and Physical aspect. Th-thats what I'm thinking..." Izuku explain and Nezu is satisfied to it.

"So in summary First year is only assessment of their overall skill, Second year will be dealing what side kick typically deals, and Third Year will deal what typical Pro Hero deals?" Nezu asking for confirmation and Izuku nodded.

"Thats a good suggestion," Nezu said with an obvious smirk to his face. The others also smile while Izuku wanted to shrink more.

After having a base in each exam. The other Pro Heroes immediately suggest a lot of theme of each entrance exam of Hero Course. Until they finalize the test.

"Next Issue is about the Entrance Exam," Principal Nezu said. Aizawa sigh as he thought the meeting is already finish.

"We need an exam that will allow those who have mental base quirk could have a chance to compete to others with flashy quirks. I don't want to deal with bunch of children that don't have any potential," Aizawa immediately said.

"Why not a three type Physical Exam?" Izuku ask which everyone look to him again.

"First is the typical Exam where robots will be their opponent. Second Phase is teamwork like an Obstacle Race that needs teamwork, the Obstacle that both need intelligence and Physical Strength . It would be the perfect balance for Strength and intelligence. Third is a test for those who have mental quirk. Solving a puzzle in a maze?" Izuku said with a grin. The other immediately agree with his suggestion.

They polished how to give scores, and criteria of each of the test.

But they still change a bit of it later on.

--*--

The meeting took 6 hours before Nezu dismiss everyone. Izuku sigh as he felt exhausted to the meeting. He just went to Studio two and saw Jirou practicing another song.

"Tomorrow, we will meet with Kaminari-san for the contract signing," Izuku said to Jirou.

"Wait its tomorrow?" Jirou ask again and Izuku nodded.

"Well, I plan to create mt own site. Even if I knew how to program and code to do that, I still think I need another brain to add some for details. Kaminari-san is perfect for the job. Specially I don't want to deal with adult," Izuku explain.

"Oh..." Jirou just said.

"Well, Midoriya-san, what do you think of this song?" Jirou ask as she play a record she made a while ago.

"I've been trying to make a song after I work under you. And you've been so helpful for me and I had a lot of inspiration from listening to your song," Jirou shyly said. She felt embarassed to actually let Izuku hear her song. Izuki focus on the song then look to the lyrics. He like the song. Specially its a song that encourage people.

He also like the guitar melodies that Jirou added.

"I think we could add some dimension and instrument here but this is a good song. Do you want to post this? I'll make the animation," Izuku offers. Jirou felt happy that Izuku like the song.

"Yes! Could I also do the plot line of the animation?" Izuku of course agree. The two immediately work when Katsuki just got back from school.

"Hey," katsuki greeted. Izuku immediately smile seeing Katsuki.

"Another song?" Katsuki ask and Izuku nodded.

"Planning to make site specially I've been working on my animation of the fan fic I'm writing. I also just finish my works in BWH yesterday and had a lot of free time today," Izuku said. He look excited to Katsuki's eyes but stay in his monotone voice. At least there's a progress to Izuku.

He found it cute as he blush and look away to him.

"By the way Kacchan," Izuku look to Katsuki intently which makes Katsuki blush a bit.

"Yes?" Katsuki ask.

"I want you to sing this song. Will it be fine?" Izuku ask.

"Huh? Why?" Katsuki ask. He took the lyrics to his hands and read the lyrics.

"Well... Just a request..." Izuku said. He look down to see him playing his finger.

"Sometimes... I still feel like this is all a dream. A world where I created it using my mind to cope for loses. I get lost to my mind and overwhelmed me... Hearing your voice really calms me down but sometimes you're away and..." Izuku didn't manage to finish those words when Katsuki lift his face. They are really so close that Jirou who's watching them felt like her nose is bleeding as she blush.

"Don't utter any words anymore. I'll fu--ing sing this immediately!" Katsuki said. Izuku's eyes looks like a glass now as tears started to fall to his eyes. He smile and hugs Katsuki.

"Thank you..." Izuku whisper.

"I'm going to fu--ing direct the stort too!" Katsuki said and grin which Izuku accepted.

--*--

Life is a voyage, some people try to avoid it

I seek to try and destroy it, I swear I feel like a toilet bowl
Shitting on everything I've ever said or I've done
You told me this should be fun, thanks for the talk, are we done?

Its about Bommer's perspective of Null in story form. Like he is telling the story of Null's life, like he's reading a book. Null is the childhood friend of Bommer in these video. They are so tiny and a word Quirkless to Null's head appear.

This is my masterpiece, a tragedy, I wrote it myself
It's full of irony and blasphemy, it's practically hell
But the perfect part about it is it's all that I've got
I'm over wasting time in life trying to be something I'm not

There some brief flash which reveal some of Null's bullying from behind Bommers back. But when he look to Null, instead of helping him. He actually join the insult. Some series of bullying again and some scene where Bommer is the one who insult Null for being quirkless until they are in teenager.

'Cause fuck that shit
Yeah, I don't wanna be that kid
No, I'm not gonna hang my head
And be another accident

Null's eyes was cover of black doodle. Some series of Null trying to stop himself to kill himself. Then a flash of Scene happen, Faith (Null's mom) was scene in the kitchen lying dead as Null cry.

So long to the kid that I used to know
So long to the place that I used to go
I'm not an R.I.P. I'm not another sick, sad tragedy
So long to the kid that I used to know
So long to the place that I used to go
I'm not an R.I.P. I'm not another sick, sad tragedy

Bommer was seen again, this time he met Null, who look lifeless. His expression become horror. The picture of Bommer talking to his parents, he's talking to therapy, his records, the school getting close, and him apologizing to Null.

Do you ever feel like you're underwater?
Drowning inside like there's no tomorrow?
Life gets tough but you should know
That I don't plan on letting go

Null told everything in the lyrics while talking to crying Bommer. Then Bommer was shock when Null took his paw and smile.

'Cause fuck that shit
Yeah, I don't wanna be that kid
No, I'm not gonna hang my head
And be another accident

He told the whole lyrics then hugs him tightly. Null welcomed Bommer as Bommer cried and told him his home.

So long to the kid that I used to know
So long to the place that I used to go
I'm not an R.I.P. I'm not another sick, sad tragedy
So long to the kid that I used to know
So long to the place that I used to go
I'm not an R.I.P. I'm not another sick, sad tragedy

The next scene is just a bunch of Picture of Bommer atoning his sin as he support Null. Theres some picture where Null is writing in front of a computer and Null singing as Bommer is next to him, as support.

When the roof comes down and I can't get out
I'll be in this house, so shut your mouth
When the roof comes down and I can't get out
I'll be in this house, so shut your mouth

The two was seen in a tall building sight seeing the Sun Rise together. Both have shades while smiling. Bommer put his paw to Null's neck and made him closer.

So long to the kid that I used to know
So long to the place that I used to go
I'm not an R.I.P., not another sick, sad tragedy

The last part is them going down the rooftop while Null say the lyrics.

The Kid I Used To Know || Original Song || Song #15
47B views | Posted XX October XX2 | 34B👍 12k👎

This song is dedicated for the sui*idal people. Just remember, you are not alone. Its hard to fight those thought, those voice that you might hear, but remember there are people in your surrounding that truly loves you...

Show more

MidoriUsagi
Subscribe

Pinned by MidoriUsagiMidoriUsagi7 hours ago

I let "Zero" takes over this song for some reason. Both in the animation story and singing it after I wrote the song this is what he comes up. And for some reason, this song become symbolic. Sui-ide is not a joke so as depression. If you knew someone who's depress and sui*idal, please make sure to look for them.

👍 68M 👎 Reply
🔻 Show 3.3k replies

Comment

Reiko Hashimita 7 hours ago

I'm you're new sub. Thank you for creating this song. You don't know how this song meant for me. I'm asking for a sign. A sign to go and continue my life and I accidentally saw this song. I'm shock because it was uploaded just after I ask for sign. Thank you! Thank you very much!

👍23k 👎 ❤️ By Midori Usagi

--*--

Denki is really nervous. It was his mother who talk to who was the person behind Midori Usagi. It happens to be someone who under Principal Nezu's protection. Now that he will start as one of his programmer of course he can't help but to be really nervous.

Midori Usagi changes his beliefs in his quirk and himself. His parents always thought he is the weakest among their clan. Specially he is the only one who had the most inconvenient drawbacks among them. These leads for him to drop his self steam and self worth.

With the heavy degrading he felt, he just join them, making fun of himself while in "Weee" mode as they call. He made a two thumbs up a gesture to say he's okay he wasn't. He experience pain too if it happens.

His parents already signed the contract without him knowing. His parents said, he should do it so he could be useful. Even without the permission, they still made choice for him. Not that he doesn't like it, in fact this is one of the times he wanted to thanked his parents.

Maybe if he met MidoriUsagi personally, he'll learn to have a self worth.

He was now standing in UA, and Present Mic did deliver him to the Studio two. He was a bit scared what to expect specially he didn'y know who was Midori Usagi and what he looks like. He knocked on the door and Jirou opens it.

"Oh! You're Kaminari Denki I pressume?" She ask.

"Yup! Thats me," Denki grin and repeatedly made his eye brow up and down. Then he wink. Jirou just rolled her eyes.

"I'm Jirou Kyoka, the voice behind Eclispe. Nice to meet you," Jirou introduce.

"Nice to meet you, my lady..." Denki said flirting to kyoka.

"Don't flirt with me, I'm Lesbian," Jirou said. Denki widen his eyes and chuckle awkwardly.

"Oh.. Sorry!" Denki said.

"Come in, I'll show you where you'll work. Midori-san did need help for Computers since he's been busy in UA for some reason he doesn't want to say," Jirou said.

"How is Midori-san like?" Denki ask curiously.

"Oh? He's just at the age like us. He's a bit timid and doesn't like to talk too much if you we'ren't Bakugou," Jirou said and chuckle.

"Bakugou? Who's that?" Denki ask.

"He's the voice behind Bommer as well as Midori-san's inspiration to his character traits. Don't worry thought, they are both nice. I actually learn a lot here that I might be able to use for the entrance exam," Jirou said and grin.

"Really? That's good," Denki said with a grin. They reach the Computer Room where Denki widen his eyes. That computer room is his dream room. There's a lot of Green, orange, and violet neon light in the wall. The computer had 6 monitor with a lot of servers. He could also see the storage Capacity as well as he knew they have a strong Internet Router.

"Wo-woah!" Denki said in shock.

"Hello, you must be Kaminari-san..." A gentle voice that Denki heard. He look to where the familiar voice came from and saw Izuku. His first impression is he looks like Null. From his freckles, Unruly hair and big eyes.

"Mi-Midori-san?" Denki almost jump to hugs him when a strong arm manage to get him away of Izuku.

"Don't fu--ing touch him! He doesn't like it!" Another voice said. He look to him and his first impressuon is he is Bommer. The color of his hair and his eyes matches Bommer.

"So-sorry, I'm just excited to meet you, Midori-san," Denki awkwardly said.

"Its fine, I'm Midoriya Izuku. Just call me Midoriya. This is Bakugou Katsuki," Izuku introduce them.

"Nice to meet you both," Denki sincerely said.

"So should I explain to you what will you do here?" Izuku ask. Denki nodded as Izuku let him sat to the chair infront of the computer set.

"What should I do, Midoriya-sama?" Denki ask.

"I'm planning to create a site. For both my stories and Song. Just set it up as you please but always put im mind the color scheme I always use in my Arts and Video," Izuku intructed.

"After you finished it, will you be one of my help for Editing videos and become my computer expert?" Izuku ask. Denki grin excitedly.

"Of course! I could!" Denki said with a proud grin.

"Thank you," Izuku said smile. Denki look away as it was too bright to look at his smile.

"Jirou-san, will you explain him the privilege he could get while working here? I still need to go back in Campus with Kacchan," Izuku ask.

"Of course," Jirou said.

The two left as Jirou explain to him the privilege of working to Izuku. One of them are they have a privilege to use the UA gym as long as Ectoplasm was there to supervise. Denki would also get a full Quirk Analysis for his quirk which includes the recommendation on how to train it. And of course, he will learn under Izuku too from his skill set and maybe tutoring lessons too as Jirou told Denki that he is part of Bladewoods High. They will also be payed generously for their works.

Denki felt that what his parents did to him is a blessing in disguise. His parents accept the offer because they don't want him in the house. Maybe in this place he will see where he really belong.

Maybe in this place, he will be happy and get some self worth and self confidence.

--*--

I actually wanted to use the song "Useless Child" for yhis chapter. But after rereading the translation, I feel like its too dark for Izuku to write. Specially it was about a mother "conditioning" her child to become useless. Theres a psychological manipulation too which is too heavy. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 427 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
163K 1.3K 16
It All Started when izuku went to visit his father with his mother And let's just say all class 1-A didn't know but he did left a note and some dynam...
52.7K 2.1K 18
(Complete but currently editing) He knew that he loved him, but he didn't know how to say it. He'd fallen for him but never confessed. If only he cou...
123K 4.4K 37
Midoriya can't believe it. Dead from a stupid accident. Dead. They say that if you travel through Musutafu at night, you'll hear piano music and sing...