Born to be mine [ON HOLD]

By miniARMY7

Skylar Leon is a well-known Soul-scientist specialising in soul-sickness visiting New York to find her soulma... More

Characters 1
Characters 2
Soulmate encyclopaedia
Chapter One: Headache
Chapter Two: First touch
Chapter Three: Angel
Chapter Four: Storytime
Chapter Five: Hospital
Chapter Six: NDA
Chapter Seven: Whole
Chapter Eight: The incident
Chapter Nine: Questions
Marks
Chapter Ten: First night
Chapter Eleven: Test results
Chapter Twelve: The Operation
A/N 💜
Chapter Thirteen: The day after
Chapter Fourteen: Interviews
Chapter Fifteen: Fix you
Chapter sixteen: Boxing
Chapter Eighteen: Massage
A/N sorry not an update
Chapter Nineteen: Breakfast
Chapter Twenty: Photos

Chapter seventeen: Queen

1.9K 89 6
By miniARMY7

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

~ Warning ~

🔞 There is going to be smut in this chapter. 🔞

⚠️ If you don't want to read smut, I suggest you stop reading this book because I'm not going to make a cut-off point. I feel it ruins the flow of the story too much, so this is the only type of warning you will have for the rest of the book. ⚠️

Skylar's pov

I had just finished my nightly routine in the bathroom, not forgetting to take my medicine this time, and was just getting comfortable in my bed when Jimin came in. His sweet eye smile brightens the room as he slips in next to me and wraps himself around me.

His soothing power flowed into me, making me relax instantly as I hugged him as close as possible.

"Better, Noona?" He asks.

"Much better. Thank you, Love," I cooed at him, making him humm in satisfaction.

He pulls back a bit to look at my face with a look of pure adoration that I did not expect to see so soon.

I mean, we've only known each other for only 2 days. But in some ways, it only feels right. Our time together may be short but I already can't see myself without them. I loved them already, even though I was not ready to say it yet. It's too soon... right?

I brush a silver lock of hair out of his eyes and give him the same look of love and adoration. He blushes but smiles nonetheless.

We hear the door of the suite open and hear the shuffling of giant steps coming our way.

"Hello, my lovely mates. Are you cuddling without me?" Namjoon says as he gets into bed. To my surprise, he shuffled in behind Jimin, instead of behind me.

Does he not want to sleep next to me? No that can't be it. Not the way he's looking at me right now.

He must have seen the big question mark above my head because he says "This way when I use my power Jimin can see it too."

"What is your power exactly?" I ask.

"Well, I can relive memories of my soulmates with perfect detail. It's like I'm there with you when you remember something. So for example, I saw the house and the basement where the incident happened when you told us the story. I saw everything in perfect detail." He says while a shiver went through him.

"That must have been painful to watch. I sometimes get nightmares about it. It's not something I would want to relive again." I say.

"How about we relive some happy memories? Like the day she got her marks!" Jimin says enthusiastically, clapping his hands.

"That would be amazing to see again. She was so cute, and adorable and just..." I say, busting out in uwu, before asking "How do we do this?", matching Jimin's level of enthusiasm.

"It's quite simple. You think of that morning and close your eyes. The only thing that is necessary for my power to work is touch, so as long as I touch you and Jimin it should work," Namjoon explains.

"Okay let's do this. I'm curious to see this," I say as Namjoon takes my hand. Jimin quickly overlaps our hands with both of his, making sure he touches us both.

"So I just think about it and we will see it right?" I ask, just to be sure.

"As long as it's an existing memory it should work," Namjoon says.

Okay then. The morning I woke up on that wonderful day...

14 May 2015

And as if it was magic, I can almost feel like I'm waking up again. Slowly opening my eyes to the morning light trickling through the half-shut striped curtains illuminating my old childhood bedroom at my parent's house. I'm lying in my queen-sized bed under the flowery linen covers I got from my mom.

I want to marvel at my surroundings and reminisce about that time, but that is not what happened in my memory. In my memory, I was worried about Jasmine because she was not lying next to me in my bed anymore.

As soon as I realized that, I looked around and saw her standing next to the bed in her light blue tank top and white shorts looking like a goddess. She is smiling so wide I can't help but smile at her as well. That's when I see the black outlines of her marks peeking behind the light blue fabric of her shirt.

I let out a gasp and I tried to get up to congratulate her. But as soon as our eyes meet she bows to me. And that's when it hit me. She is mine. Mine!

As soon as I reach out and touch her shoulder she catapults herself at me and kisses the bejesus out of me. It felt so good it made me dizzy.

I grasp her hair, turn us around and straddle her beautiful frame as the kiss turns from sweet and loving to hot and heavy. She starts to moan into the kiss. I come up for air, but I can't stop myself from kissing her caramel skin as I move down to her neck. I find the spot that makes her gasp and start to suck and bite until there is a purple mark.

I look proud at my work before I lower my kisses and go to the marks. I want to see mine so badly. I pull her shirt down until I see mine between her perky breasts—the perfect spot. It looks as if the feline is grazing her breasts, one with its head and one with its tail. Jasmine has not stopped panting and moaning. I start kissing all her marks while looking at her, leaving mine for last. She is moaning, begging me not to stop. Each mark I touch gives her more pleasure.

The sounds she makes are just a pure aphrodisiac making me want to give her as much pleasure as I can. As soon as I kiss it her moans get as loud as she can. She pants my name and when I bite my mark on her, she comes undone.

The face of ecstasy she pulls when she comes is so beautiful, so perfect. I vow to myself to always make her look like that when we are intimate. It's my favourite thing to see.

"Are you okay princess?" I ask concerned.

"Yes, my queen, I am more than okay. I'm ecstatic! You are my soulmate! I can't believe it! I'm yours!! This is the best birthday ever!" she yells in her happiness.

It is then that I'm taken from the memory into the present when I feel something hard press against my thigh.

"Did that memory make you excited, lovie?" I ask in a low alluring tone.

Jimin's face was bright red from embarrassment. He whimpers as he turns around and hides in Namjoon's chest.

"What's wrong, baby boy? Don't be shy."

"Come on baby. Let us see your beautiful face," Namjoon grumbles as he lifts Jimin's head.

"I'm sorry. The sounds were just so good. It got me worked up." Jimin finally says as he is forced to look into Namjoon's eyes.

I scoot up to him and press myself into his back as I say "That's okay, baby. Wait until you see her naked. And by the looks of things it's not just you who got worked up from that..." as my mouth is just grazing the shell of his ear. He shivers and moans from the sensation of my breath on his skin. My hands travel up from his waist to his chest and I feel the goosebumps on his skin through his thin shirt.

I look at Namjoon and I can see the curiosity in his eyes, waiting to see how far this will go. I can see the imprint of his cock in the shorts he wore to bed.

It seems I have two needy soulmates in my bed. This must be my lucky night. I want to do so much with them, but I can't. But maybe I can...

"Jimini...?" I ask sweetly.

"Yes, Noona?"

"I'm curious... What do you call Namjoon when you are in bed together?"

He swallows heavily as he looks at the piercing dragon-like eyes staring him down. Namjoon nods, giving the okay to answer.

"I call him Daddy," Jimin says with a soft voice.

"Ah, that is a good name for him, isn't it? And what would you like to call me?" I ask as I keep rubbing my hands over his torso.

"C-c-can I call you Mommy?"

"Of course my sweet baby boy. You can call me whatever you want." I cooed at him.

My hands go to the bottom of his shirt and I slowly trace his skin just at the edge of it.

"Can I take this shirt off? I want to see if you are as beautiful as I imagined." I say into his ears while I keep my eyes on Namjoon.

"Please," Jimin says in a breathy tone. Namjoon looks back at me and the lust and love are clearly visible in his eyes as he starts to follow my hand going across Jimin's skin.

Does it feel good, baby boy? Do you like Mommy touching you? Namjoon says as I lift Jimin's shirt.

"So much" he is almost panting. When my hands come across his nipples he lets out a moan.

"What do you want, baby boy?"

"Please Mommy can you kiss me? I want to kiss you so badly."

"Like this baby?" I say before I cover his neck with kisses.

"Oh he likes that, don't you, baby boy?" Namjoon says. Jimin opens his mouth but before he can answer Namjoon claims his lips and starts to kiss him with passion. Jimin moans into the kiss, bucking his hips in search of friction.

Fuck I love this sight. My boys are interlocking so feverishly. It's such a turn-on.

I grind my mount into Jimin's luscious ass making him move with me. Namjoon scoots closer so his covered cock is rubbing with the silver-haired boy who is just a mess at this point.

Namjoon comes up for air right in front of my face and before I can hold myself back I lean over and lock my lips on his. He gasps in surprise and I take that as my invitation to explore his mouth. Jimin starts to kiss his neck as we all keep grinding into each other.

Before I lose myself completely I pull back to go to Jimin's ear and say "Doesn't Daddy look great right now?" All I get back is a groan from both men.

"I want you both so badly right now, but I promised my first to our Heart. Can you forgive me?" I ask the boys.

"Of course Mommy. We understand. Do you want to stop?" He almost whispers the question.

"No baby. I'm just saying that I can't make you feel good in that way, but I think Daddy can." I say before I turn to Namjoon, whose eyes are filled with lust and dominance.

"Would you like that Daddy? Would you make our baby boy feel good?" I ask with full dominance coating my voice. The older male shivers at my words while closing his eyes, holding back a moan.

He is almost as horny as I am. Let's see how far I can push him before he combusts.

"I need your words, Daddy," I say, making it clear that I am in charge.

"I can make our baby boy feel good, Mommy," Namjoon says shyly before he gets himself together. He turns his attention to the younger one and says "I love making him feel sooo good, don't I baby boy? What do you think? Want to show Mommy how you like it?"

"Yes Daddy, please make me feel good. I'm so hard right now. Please touch me," Jimin begs.

"Such a good boy we have between us. So gorgeous and cute. Oh, how I wish I could just eat you up." I say as I go back to his neck and start to leave kisses, licks and bites there. Not too much to leave a mark, even though I want to so badly. I want to show everyone that he is mine. But I can hold myself back. Maybe I can leave my mark lower on his back...

Namjoon reached lower and started stroking the younger's covered cock, making Jimin moan from all the sensations flowing through him.

"Feels so...agh... good Daddy. Please more," Jimin moans. Namjoon moves his hand inside Jimin's pants and starts stroking him.

His moans are sounding so angelic. Shit. When I was with people before their moans got me riled up, sure, but never to this extent. I think the soulmate bond is adding to the tension that is almost crackling through my bedroom. Never before have I wanted someone so badly, except maybe Jasmine, but that was so long ago it's hard to compare. Even after reliving that memory. Touching both Joonie and Jimini is making it almost too tempting to give in. Fuck.

"What do you want, baby? Want Daddy to fuck you?" I ask while looking at Namjoon for his consent to my proposal. While the rapper nods once, the singer nods vigorously as Namjoon moves his hand to Jimin's ass, accidentally brushing my mount through the fabric of our pants.

I let out a groan of frustration at my self-imposed inability to have sex with these men. Namjoon pulls back, making Jimin whimper.

"Fuck! Sorry Noona, I didn't mean to do that." Namjoon quickly apologises.

"It's fine Daddy bear. Just fuck our baby boy real good for me," I say as I lower myself towards Jimin's lower back. What I find there is my filled-in mark and it makes me so happy to see it on his perfect skin.

Namjoon is slowly lowering Jimin's pants, exposing him to us both. I suck in a breath at his beauty.

His but looks so fucking good. I want to bite it. Fuck it. I'm going to...

As I bite his perfect ass he hisses and then moans as I start soothing the bite with my tongue. When I move back to my mark Namjoon takes that as his cue to get Jimin ready for him.

"How do you want it, baby? I don't think we have lube, so you can..." Namjoon says.

"I have lube," I interrupt as I jump out of bed and go into the bathroom and return with a tiny bottle, saying "I use it sometimes when playing with myself."

I toss the bottle to Namjoon, who quickly opens it and lubes up his fingers. I get back into bed and turn Jimin to me so I can kiss him, while Namjoon gets him prepped.

As soon as the first finger goes in I swallow his moans with my mouth, greedily devouring his lips. I rub his abs and waist before I put one hand on his neck pulling his lips as close to me as I can and the other down his pants, stroking his cock.

Fuck, he is thick. His dick is probably average length but thick as fuck. And the bend in it, damn. He will feel so good. And he is so vocal, I love it. I can tell that Jimin is holding himself back from touching me like the good boy he is.

"You can touch me, love. Just not in between my legs." I say to him while coming up for air, going for his neck again. As soon as those words come out of my mouth his hands go right to my boobs. He roams my body like it's the best thing he has felt. When Namjoon has three fingers in he is panting and moaning so hard, that I think the rooms next to us can hear.

"Fuck Daddy... ahh... Mommy, I wanna cum. Please Mommy can I cum," he begs me.

"Cum for me baby," I say and not a second later he coats my hand with his white milk. "Good boy," I praise as I rub him a little longer until he is shaking from overstimulation before I take my hand off him and make my boys look at it.

Before I can say something Namjoon surprises me by taking my hand and saying "Looks like our baby boy made a mess. Let me clean it up for him." And with no hesitation whatsoever licks the cum off my fingers.

"Fuck that's hot. Such a good little Daddy bear you are."I praise him. Our baby starts to whine.

"What's wrong baby? Not getting enough attention?" I say as I look at him.

Namjoon immediately knows where I am going with this and as if finishing my thoughts says "I thought we would have given you enough after that, but it seems our puppy is a little bit of a brat, now isn't he."

Liking the nickname, Jimin starts to whine some more.

"I think so. Let's punish our little fairy fox... Let's give him what he deserves, my little Foxy," I say to Namjoon who is taking off his clothes.

As a naked Namjoon lifts Jimin up and puts him on the edge of the bed on all fours, I go to my accessories on the nightstand and pick up an antique chocker that I bought last week.

"Here you go my Foxy puppy, your collar," I say as I put him on. As soon as the clasp is fastened Namjoon rams into Jimin hard, making him scream out. I just sit against the headboard looking at the rapper ramming hard into the singer from behind.

Okay, I'm so horny I could combust at the slightest touch right now. I am so wet my panties are ruined.

While Namjoon is looking at his cock going in and out, Jimin is watching me. So I decided to give him a show.

Without a second thought, I throw off my shirt, showing my lacy sleeping bra. I draw my hands all over my body, starting at my neck, going over my breasts, not forgetting to pinch my nipples, towards my hips. By this point, Namjoon is watching me as well as he fills the room with his moans and the slapping of their skin.

After going up again one hand stays at my breast, stimulating my nipple, while the other goes into my pants. At first, I tease myself a bit by only stroking my thighs, but I can only take it for so long before I start to finger myself as I look at the guys.

"Fuck that is so hot! Fuck. Shit Fuck" Namjoon almost screams as he is going faster and faster.

While looking into their eyes I flick my clit with one finger while another is stimulating my opening. The sexual tension is getting thicker and thicker the closer we get to our climax.

"You two look so good right now... fuck... making me so horny," I say in an alluring tone.

"Fuck... You're so tight pup. You're close again, aren't you... I'm almost there baby... Almost there," Namjoon says. Jimin's arms have given in and he is now getting railed into the bed, his head to the side as he moans.

"I didn't say you could cum yet baby bear," I say as I'm getting closer to my release. "You can cum when I cum. That goes for both of you."

"Ugh... Yes, Mommy," Jimin pants.

"Yes, my... my...my Queen," Namjoon moans out, slowing down to controle his release.

Luckily for the boys, they don't have to wait long, because those names they gave me turned me on so much it took me right to the edge.

"Fuck yes babies... Agh fuck yes!" I moan as I am about to explode. I moan and scream my ecstasy as the room goes white and I fall into blissful euphoria. Not even two seconds later Jimin unloads for a second time, while Namjoon explodes into him not three strokes later.

Both boys fall on the bed next to each other, completely fucked out. As soon as the room returns to me I make my way over to them. Namjoon is breathing heavily but smiles at me, as I stroke his face.

Jimin is a different story. When I turn to him his eyes are hazy as he looks at me. Jimin is full into sub-space at this point.

As soon as I see it I start cooing at him. I lift him on my lap and start to cuddle. I take his choker off and stroke his neck and face.

"You did so good baby boy. You made me and Daddy feel so good. Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" I say as I look at Namjoon to see if he can help yet. He nods back at me and walks toward the bathroom and starts filling the bath.

After the bath is filled I lift up Jimin, with a little help of my power and walk into the bathroom. I motion for Namjoon to get in and I put Jimin in his lap. I swiftly take off my pants and lingerie and sit at the opposite end. We clean ourselves and Jimin before we get ready for bed again. Jimin starts to whine as we try to put on his boxers.

"Do you want to stay naked?" I ask a very sleepy Jimin, who just whines in return.

"I think he wants to wear panties like you. He likes that when he is in headspace." Namjoon softly says to me.

I take an extra pair of my panties out of my closet, putting on one and showing the other to Jimin.

"Is this what you want baby? Want to match with me?" I ask him. A big dopey smile comes on his face and he nods his head.

We put the panties on him and get back in the bed, Jimin in the middle again. Within minutes we all fall into a deep and peaceful sleep.

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Wordcount: 3669

A/N Okay, so this was my first time writing smut... 

😳😳😳

Sorry for the rant at the beginning but when I just couldn't find a good cut-off point in this chapter I struggled with the choice of rewriting it or just letting it be. After trying to rewrite I just didn't like the flow of the chapter anymore I got frustrated. So I went back to the original. 

Thank you for reading my story 💜

Please vote and comment. I love hearing from you, ARMY. 💜 Borahae 💜

Book playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2nYDtHhPDjuAyzQ24QTazg?si=f8d52e05b50c4398

⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙⋘⋙

Edited 17/10/2022: Only aesthetical and grammatical changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.2K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...
125K 3.8K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
1.8M 62K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
138K 5.3K 71
Why me. Seriously.. It started with the best concert of my life. Now everything is upside down. Off the rails. Unhinged. Things aren't making sense. ...