TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Author's note

Part-61

560 24 8
By Violetficsfor7

Taehyung's pov..
I stumbled a bit on my way and to my surprise i was panting heavily. It's all coz I've lost a lot of blood and i need some rest to renew the loss... I couldn't let my y/n fall so somehow i finally managed to reach our castle! Luckily no animal attacked on us , maybe it's coz of the pearl bracelet that I'm wearing..
I smiled with relief as i looked at y/n who was unconscious in my arms.. i was happy that she was fine , i saved her life as i promised I will..
The gates of the castle were opened , and to my surprise everyone was in the living room area all tensed! But they stood up as they saw us! Nancy was back too!
Jin: Taehyung !
They came over to us ..

Nancy: oh no! Y-y/n!!
She reached out her hand as she traced her fingers behind her ear and caressing her head..
Felix: hyung is she okay?
I nodded ..
Suga: what happened to her .
Jhope : she stabbed herself in her heart!
Yeonjun: hyung ... Did u?
I nodded ..
Taehyung: i had to.. i had no choice.
Minho: u made it in time! And that's what matters Tae !
I smiled and looked at my baby in my embrace..
Nancy: her skin has changed to a pale one just like yours...
We all smiled at her..
Minho: she looks more beautiful now, her white pale skin , red lips everything has changed to a more beautiful one.
Nancy: exactly!
Jin: ig we have a new baby vampire with us now.
We giggled ..
Taehyung : oh btw you all changed the staff ? Where's the old one did u get to know?
Felix: *sighs heavily * David had turned em all into stones! They're in our one of the rooms. They'll turn out normal when we'll finish off this David!

I became a bit worried, as only i can trap David back in his locket and kill him but my powers are way too weak . I'm afraid i won't be able to fight with him...
But i got snapped out of my thoughts...
Minho: what are you thinking dude?
Taehyung : ah~ nothing...

But that's when all the lights of our castle went off!
And immediately all the glass windows of the living room area broke into pieces causing the cold wind to come inside ! Suddenly we heard a loud thunder and lightning!
Nancy: g-guys...wh-whats going on?
We heard a loud thud as we turned around and saw the main gate of the castle opened up! Revealing....
David ....just David?
David stepped inside as he laughed out loud like a maniac!
I stepped back and layed y/n on the couch...
Jin: you!
Suga: why are you here!
Jhope: don't u know your powers won't work in here!
David: shh shh! Look at the sky it's so cloudy, the moon rays aren't even touching the ground , your castle is weak now. I've researched alot about your place u know. *Smirks*
He mocked!
(A/n: that's right, back in times the activities that witches and vampires used to do here was all related to the universe , they used to pray the moon and belived that the powers they've got us from the moon , they hated the sun and prayed moon , thinking of moon they made a saying that the moonlight will always protect the castle from invaders , and because of the witchcraft they used to perform the remainants still remain there and the castle still stays protected and powerful coz of the moonlight which protects the castle and the powers of the old witchcraft doesn't let any one living in the castle get harmed by any outsider. )

David: btw calm down you all! I just got a news that our y/n has turned into a vampire! So i just thought of congratulating my yonger brother and my sister in law... Moreover my dear sister in law took away my locket with her ! U even have the keys, so i just came here to take them back too!
Taehyung : i would never return it back to you!
David: aah~ Tae ! Long time no talk i see... U came at my place and ran away without even having a good tea with your brother huh... Whatever.. now give me my things and i promise .... I'll leave!
Suga: do u think we're fools !
Yeonjun: get out of our place!

Soon David's gaze fell on Nancy who was shaking in fear but wasn't showing it...but David was smart enough to judge ... His eyes stared in Nancy's as he tilted his head to his right and smirked while looking at her ..
But then Minho quickly came between David and Nancy.
David: ah~ i see how protective your husband is..but u won't be able to run away from my gaze sweet heart...
Yeonjun : u can't harm us David! Your powers won't work in here!
David laughed while making fun ...
David: u must be the youngest of this gang, aren't you! Awww tiny baby! You all are nothing in front of me! And my powers are enough to hurt you!
With his last sentence his gaze darkened as he pierced his powers into Nancy's heart and turned her into a stone!
Minho: NANCY!!!
Everyone were shook,

Taehyung: DAVID!!!!!! *Angry*
David: ugh! I hate loud noises, can't u be a lil soft, I'm near you only...
Everyone fumed in anger and pulled out their palms to push their powers inside David! But David was fast enough to snap his fingers and turn everyone present in that room into a stone!
Taehyung gasped as he saw his family being turned into stone!
David: phew, they can't even let a brother talk to his younger brother properly..
David: so where were we .. Tae-Hyung...
He looked at David as his eyes fumed in anger!
He made a fist and clenched his jaw...

Taehyung : u did wrong! By trying to kill my y/n and turning my family into stone! And even trying to make me weak!
David : *scoffs * oh come on Taehyung , like i freaking care. It's from the very start , that i wanted to end u up! Just like i ended everyone who tried to end me! *Smirks wider*
Taehyung : u should better leave our planet uk, u don't deserve such a cool place... U don't suit in here ..
Taehyung smirked
With that David clenched his jaw as he extended his hand towards Taehyung , but he was fast enough to extend his too! Their powers crashed in the middle.
Taehyung's red rays and David's green rays made the entire area bright due to its high power!
Taehyung : QUIT IT DAVID! U HAVE NO WIN HERE!
David: SAME FOR U TAEHYUNG ! NOW DIE!
meanwhile spike brought his men outside the castle ! Taehyung's castle was totally surrounded by David's men now! No escape was possible.

*Back inside*
David pulled his hand a little back and applied more pressure towards Taehyung !
Taehyung began stepping back ! His powers began getting weak! His eyes widened as David was powerfully stepping forward while he was going backwards
Taehyung : oh come on! Not now!!!!
David laughed out as he knew his victory was near!
Taehyung knew he doesn't have the sufficient power now, he had given his blood to y/n and used his high powers on her which had exhausted him now! He needs few hours to get into his own self back. He is less powerful now! But still he tried! He had this responsibility of saving many lives and he couldn't just step back like this!
Taehyung clenched his jaw and decided to try his best to fight back but David gave a powerful ray by pushing his hand forward in full force, that hit Taehyung's stomach! He groaned loudly and fell onto his knees, while clenching his stomach and loosing his powers..
Taehyung : arghh!! Aah!!
David laughed loudly and smirked seeing him this weak but then
??: Ah... T-Taehyung?
Taehyung's eyes widened and he instantly looked on his side only to see y/n waking up! He looked back at David and saw his smirk widening seeing it.

Y/n fluttered and slowly opened her eyes . They were Ruby red! Her face had another glow and she was more beautiful than how she was before!

She looked at Taehyung and his lips curved into a smile seeing her ... Their eye contact made her eyes to change her colour, he saw her eyes changing their colour from red to purple! Same as his! His eyes changed their colour too!
Taehyung : *smiles* baby...
Y/n was unaware of what happened to her, she just remember being blacked out in Taehyung's embrace...

She groaned and slowly sat up, but her eyes widened as she accidentally slipped and a ray emitted from her hand.
Though she's a vampire, she now needs to be trained amd taught how to use her powers or what her powers are . Moreover she doesn't even know that she's a vampire now!
Taehyung saw her panicked state and said
Taehyung : no baby don't panic its-
David: happy to see you awake babygirl. *Smirks*
Her eyes widened as she saw David ! In a flash she remembered what he did to her before!
David smirked seeing her clueless state..
David: let me first end his life then I will come to you *smirks *
Taehyung clenched his jaw while y/n's eyes widened in shock!
Y/n: no!! Tae!!!
Taehyung : y/n...baby go away!!! Run!!!
Y/n: NO! *cries *
David smirked and emitted another ray from his hand which again hit Tae's stomach! He groaned loudly as he fell on the floor
Y/n: *eyes widened * NO!! TAEHYUNG!!!
Y/N ran towards him and picked him up.
Y/n: *voice cracks up * Tae are u okay??
Taehyung : * smiles * it's nothing to me baby ! Pls run away!
Y/n cried and shook her head!
David: oh so it's nothing... Want one more? *Smirks*
She looked up at him shocked! And saw him upto extending his palm towards Taehyung again! But...
Y/n: NO!!!

Mustering up all her courage she spoke! Ofc she hates David like he's her worst nightmare and has become her only fear after she got to know about him.

David: No!? Srsly ? Now u will tell me what i should do and what I should not!
Y/n : i won't only tell you! But make you do on my own!
His eyebrows crashed together in confusion!
She forwarded her hand infront of him to say stop or as no! But to everyone's surprise a green ray emitted from her hand which hit David's chest! He groaned in pain and stepped backwards!
Taehyung's eyes widened seeing her powers!
On the other hand y/n had her jaw dropped. . She looked at her palms in shock. That's when she knew, she got powers but still she didn't knew how or what.
David: HOW DARE YOU B*TCH!!
David raised his hand towards y/n but only for him to fly across the room and land on the floor bcoz she extended her hand again!
Taehyung : y/n... Baby don't use your powers!
Y/n looked at him and Taehyung tried to hold her , but her powers again went out of control which hit Taehyung and caused him to groan in pain! He fell on the floor!
Y/n cried bcz she was now getting scared of her own powers as she hurted him too!
Taehyung looked at her while holding his stomach and saw her crying in fear.
He felt guilty to see her like this. She doesn't even know what she is.
Y/n turned around when David spoke... She saw him back onto his feet! She cried and crawled back but..
David: u dared to hit me didn't u? Now see your Taehyung dying infront of your eyes.. *smirks *
Her cries stopped and her gaze darkened!
Taehyung's eyes widened seeing David extending his hand towards him . And with a high pressure David pressured the rays which went towards Taehyung!

Taehyung shut his eyes tightly before it could hit him, but...
David: AAAAAHHH!!!
He screamed loudly as he flew across the room and fell on the floor! Taehyung's eyes shot open hearing his scream! But his eyes widened in shock as he saw the person standing in front of him, who was none other than...
Taehyung : Y/N!?
Y/n was the one standing in front of him! Her eyes were now glowing in crimson red colour! While she had her both hands extended towards David who was on the floor , whining in pain!
Hearing his scream spike and his men rushed inside the castle! Y/n's gaze fell on them and she returned half of them back to earth by making the lightning fall over them! While the rest that were inside, she thought of turning em back to hyenas and when she snapped her fingers! Everyone including spike's pendant's red buldged out area bursted into pieces as they all turned into hyenas and ran away in the forest from where they were picked up and chosen to be on David's team!

David: NO!!!!!

Taehyung was shook watching her powers! Every vampire has different powers and y/n's had gotten him shook!
Y/n's eyes fell back on David as she extended her hands in front ..

David looked at y/n in shock with wide eyes! Her rays entered his chest ! He looked at it with his wide eyes! But before he could reflex back, y/n growled loudly in her vampire voice and increased the pressure and screamed!
Y/N: KILL HIM NOW!!!! * screams loudly *
Taehyung : * eyes widened * Y/N NOO!!!-
DAVID: AAAAAHHH!!!!
She kept increasing the pressure! She made her rays fall inside his heart and she snatched it out in one go!
David screamed in immense pain!
Y/n: This is for all the pain that u gave to Taehyung ! Took away his family from him , killed thousands just for your own benefit! Forced animals to work under u for your worst plans! You don't deserve earth at all! Hell is the only place u should belong too!!

She shouted!!

Taehyung : y/n! .. baby calm down!!
Y/n: NOT NOW Taehyung !

Soon David's body fell on the ground and all she had was David's soul in her grip! David cried loud in pain , he screamed coz of the immense pain! No matter how much he tries, a new vampires' powers are way more stronger than u can even think of!
Y/n: Taehyung ! Get the locket out!
He nodded and kept the locket on the ground !
With a lot of pressure , using her immense powers she captured him inside her power hole and with all her strength she pushed him inside the locket! And as soon as he went inside she pulled out the keys that she had all the time and locked the pendant!
His spirit got trapped back in the locket! Everything became calm . David is no more! He is dead! His spirit is locked in the pendant!
Taehyung sighed in relief , it's over now finally they won!
But still it didn't feel right to her , she kept the locket back on the ground and extended her hands towards it...
Taehyung : NO Y/N!!!
y/n didn't listen to him and with all her force she pierced her rays into the locket! It took alot of pressure and soon her powers went inside! David screamed aloud! Using another hand she moved the locket towards his body, using a dagger in her pocket she threw it towards his chest and it pierced in his heart! His body was no more , that body still had some powers of David which could bring David back on Earth! But y/n finished it all! And soon her bright pressured eyes crushed his locket into pieces! She used her most important powers and pressured it into David's spirit, as hard as she could! On the other hand Taehyung's eyes widened more seeing how much power she had been using!
She screamed aloud and increased her pressure while David's soul started getting weaker and weaker , his growl could be heard in the whole castle, as his powers weakened , everyone in the castle started getting back to their normal state , they were no longer into statues!
They gasped looking at y/n!
David screamed more loudly and soon he started to split up into pieces due to her high powers!
y/n: AND NO ONE CAN KILL MY TAEHYUNG !
With her another high yell, she extended her arms fully, David screamed more loudly and that's when he bursted into black smoke!

David was no more but now even his spirit doesn't exist in this entire universe... Y/n finished him! She killed her biggest fear! She had gained victory!

Along with Taehyung everyone's jaw was dropped to the floor! He stood up and looked at David's body who was dead! His locket's buldged out glass was all black and broken into pieces! And the keys that she had used had faded away, as they had no use now. Y/n used her highest power without even knowing how to use it or what she is.
But what she didn't knew was, it drains her completely and is harmful for her.. Taehyung knew this and that's why was trying to stop her .
Everyone hooted and cheered for y/n!
Taehyung looked at y/n, and saw her staring at David, her hands were loose and fell on both sides of hers . Her eyes began fluttering, she started feeling weak . Before she knew , her legs gave up and she fell into someone's arms before everything turned black.

Time skip...
The helpers had helped y/n in changing her clothes as she stayed unconscious the whole time ..

Taehyung's pov...
I looked at y/n who was laying on the bed. Bringing my hands towards her hair, i caressed em. She hadn't woke up yet . Thankfully nothing serious happened to her for using her powers like that without having any proper knowledge about it.
She is just too weak rn, that's it.
I sighed and placed my hand on the place where i bit her .. my eyes turned green as i touched that place and when i removed my hand her neck was healed up. I smiled while staring at her ...

Flashback:
Y/n: THIS IS FOR ALL THE PAIN THAT U GAVE TO TAEHYUNG ! FOR KILLING THOUSANDS JUST FOR YOUR SAKE! USING ANIMALS AND FORCING EM TO WORK UNDER YOU!
Y/n: NO ONE CAN KILL MY TAEHYUNG!!
flashback ends...

I smiled remembering that, and the way she fought, i was literally so proud of my pabo . Ig after tonight i shouldn't even call her pabo anymore, i chuckled to myself ... I kept caressing her head , as i leaned down to her face and kissed her cheeck for a bit long and backed away..
Taehyung : dw, I'm here for you.. *smiles *
I held her hand and kept on caressing her head . Then i noticed her eyes fluttering to open... Watching this a smile formed on my lips..
Y/n: umm..
Taehyung : hey baby..
Y/n took a deep breath and slowly opened her eyes.. she looked at me weakly and smiled . I smiled back and noticed her purple eyes. That's when i remembered i should tell her .
She looked around then suddenly asked as realisation hit her.
Y/n: T-Tae ...what was all tha- no wait! *Sits up weakly * stay away from me! I might hurt u again! *Tears up *
Taehyung : no babe , don't say that. Everything is alright now, come here.. *spreads his arms *
Y/n shook her head and moved away from me. I sighed heavily and pulled her arm which made her fall in my embrace .
She was a bit frightened at first, but slowly gave in ,as she wrapped her arms around my waist.. i caressed her head..
Taehyung : I'm so proud of u. U over came your biggest fear. It was u who ended up David! Didn't just kill him but finished his existence too!
Y/n: b-but w-what's wrong w-wimme ? W-what was a-all that?
I looked down at her as she tightened up her hug being scared of herself.
Without speaking anything else i picked her up and walked towards the mirror
Y/n: No Taehyung ! I might hurt u! pls, put me down!!
I didn't say anything and stood infront of the mirror. I made her stand on her feet and back hugged her .
Taehyung: look in the mirror baby..
*Keeps his chin on her shoulder*
Y/n frowned and looked at her reflection in the mirror.
I saw her eyes widening in shock. A huge gasp left her mouth.

Y/n: T-Tae my eyes are purple!?
I softly kissed her cheeck and said .
Taehyung : u now have fangs too.
Her eyes widened more in shock . She instantly looked back at the mirror and checked her teeth only to see her two sharp pointed fangs. Y/n gasped loudly and covered her mouth.
Y/n: i-i am a - a v-v-vam-vampire now?
I chuckled and hugged her more tightly, as i moved her to and fro from left to right ..
Taehyung : yes u are baby... And u don't have to worry about your powers, I'll train u for that okay...
Recieving no reply from her i looked up in the mirror. She was looking down, and i could tell something was going in her head .. i turned her around as my eyes met her teary ones.
I know all of this was so new for her , and this feeling was natural, even i felt the same initially, there are alot of things that changes when a human turns into a vampire.. and I'm sure she was just missing her human self already..
I sighed and made her sit on the chair. I kneeled down in front of her and held her both hands in mine.
Taehyung : listen to me first hmm? *Looks at her with most affection*
Y/n: *sniffs and nods *
Taehyung : actually baby, David...
Then i explained everything that happened. From how she turned up into a vampire to how David came here and how she killed him.
I also told her that even though vampires' are said to be cursed, their life is cursed, but i had to turn her into one to save her life.
Taehyung : i had no choice left baby, that's why i had to do that. Pls forgive m-
I was cut off by her hugging me tightly, which took me off guard. She kissed my cheeck as i hugged her back.
Y/n: thank you for always being by my side Taehyung ! Thank you for saving me, i thought i won't see u ever again..
*Sniffs*
We broke the hug as i wiped off her tears.. she wiped some of em on her own and then took a deep breath as she held my hand in hers...
Y/n: i understand Tae , if i was at your place , i would've done the same thing.
I smiled at her..
Y/n: About me being a vampire, it's fine coz now I can live with you for endless years! *Chuckles and smiles *
I smiled widely at her reply.
We stood up together as I cupped her jaw and rested my fingers behind her ear and caressed her cheeck with my thumb gently.
Taehyung: it's all over now y/n. No David , no Stella, it's all over.
I said while looking into her eyes with pure affection but suddenly she spoke..
Y/n: but what about my boss!
Taehyung: don't worry, when i went for my mission i told eomma appa about this , they'll handle him pretty well u see , u don't have to worry about anything anymore , and just focus on me!
She chuckled as she nodded .
I smiled widely when suddenly the door of our room pushed open revealing everyone...
Felix jumped inside and blasted a cracker!
We giggled ...
Jin: welcome to the club y/n-aah!!
Minho: our baby vampire is here!
Suga: ani-yo (no) ! She's not a baby , didn't u see how she finished off that David!
Nancy: I'm so proud of my baby sis, but I'm sorry too, coz of me everything happened..
Everyone went confused
Nancy: actually that day my carriage got on that branch that creates our castle's barrier and nobody could cross it... But it broke into two pieces . Which caused David to enter..
She looked down in disappointment, we all understood it wasn't done intentionally but then Y/n went towards her and hugged her..
Y/n: well according to me , if it wouldn't have happened then i don't know when we might have ended up David! Atleast now we're free , no more David problems now!
We all laughed . But agreed to her positive thinking..
Jhope: guys i guess we should party tonight!
Yeonjun: yesss!!! Party!!!
We all giggled and got excited at the news , i saw y/n smiling , and that's what I have always wished for .. may we stick together forever and now no more David problems b/w us pls! I engulfed her in my embrace as she smiled and hugged me back , everyone cheered and hugged us too! A big group hug , a happy family a new journey was about to start from tonight... I smiled watching everyone when suddenly my eyes fell on the gate of our room, i saw a figure standing there and smiling at us... It was... Grandma!?
She was peting her cat and was looking at me ..
She smiled at me in just the same way that she used to long back and then soon faded away!
She was here just due to David's curse! Now that David is gone, her spell has broken! She was free now! I smiled at her glowing sparkles that she left after fading away .
My eyes fell on my family and i felt an immense happiness, a different pleasure that i was looking for all my life .. and i finally got it after y/n came in my life ...

Everyone started to leave as there was alot to be prepared for the party tonight.

After they left i looked at Y/n who was looking at me with full affection as embraced her in my arms , she looked up at me ..
Taehyung: i love you y/n.
Y/n: i love you more ..
We smiled at eachother as i leaned forward and gently placed my lips on hers to which she responded back .

Marking a start of our new journey , with no fights, no heartbreaks, no major problems like David and Stella , just staying together forever , observing nature together, trying new things together, there was alot of adventure waiting for us two , and i couldn't wait to try all that with my one and only.

*THE END*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 3.5K 18
- " If i tell you that iam not the one whom you thought me as what would you do? What if i tell iam not even a human like you? What would you do the...
57.9K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...
285K 11.7K 35
" I could see the anger in her eyes as soon as she heard my threat to kill her Tae, Me. Her love for me, made me crave her even more. I just wanted t...
1.2K 57 27
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...