Book1♡Hello, there Lady Caven...

By miss_lover_girl

You were moving to West England witches is located there. So you were Moving school there too. Gladly your Pa... More

All about your personal in this story.
Your family faces looks like.
Chapter 1 Moving to a another country.
Chapter 2 packing some stuff
Chapter 3 Airport
Chapter 4 Landing on a new Country
Chapter 5 moving to our new lovely home
Chapter 6 Exploring the big town
Chapter 7 the girl I met from the town
Chapter 8 Unexpected guest
Chapter 9 Welcome to Luna Nova Academy
Chapter 10 first Lesson
Chapter 11 Learning to ride a broom
Chapter 12 Broom relay.
Chapter 13 The book.
Chapter 14 Night Fall.
Chapter 15 I lost my wand.
Chapter 16 Pact of the Dragon.
Chapter 17 Hair.
Chapter 18 The big cut.
Chapter 19 The Fountain.
Chapter 20 Stormy night.
Chapter 21 Review.
Chapter 22 Exam.
THANK YOU GUYS😭😭😭
Chapter 24 School trip.
Chapter 25 Party.
Signing off for a while.
Chapter 26 The mushroom monster.
Chapter 27 The blue Moon.
Chapter 28 History.
Chapter 29 Prepared for the Festival.
Chapter 30 The Samhain Festival.
Announcement!!!

Chapter 23 Laboratory partner.

454 20 9
By miss_lover_girl

Y/N Pov

I was in the laboratory with my sister and we were waiting for Professor Lukic to get inside the Laboratory room.

While we were waiting Aurora said something to me.

"Hey, sis do you have any plans for the school trip next week?" Aurora asked me.

"Well, yes I and Lady Cavendish will hang out together while her dormmates are busy shopping," I respond to Aurora.

Aurora raised her right eyebrow and smirked at me. "Oh really?" Aurora replied to me.

I crossed my two arms and rolled my eyes at Aurora. "It's not a date Aurora and we're just friends who like to hang out with each other," I explained to her.

Aurora frowned at me. "Yea, yea friends," Aurora said with a sarcastic tone.

I looked at Aurora and continue to talk about the school trip. "How about you Aurora you have any plans for the school trip next week?" I asked her.

"I might stick to Akko's team and just hang out with them," Aurora replied to me.

I put my hand on the back of my neck and got worried about Aurora. "Ah, I see I hope you guys don't make trouble next week," I said.

Aurora looked at me and smiled. "We will not don't worry about it. Besides, we have our phones to communicate with each other even far away." Aurora responds to me.

"Yea just gives me some pictures of you guys to see you safe with Akko's team," I replied to her with a calm tone.

"I will Jeez why you sound like Mom when before I go somewhere with my friends?" Aurora responds to me.

I put my right arm on Aurora's shoulder and get her closer to me.

"Because you're my baby sister!" I explained to her with a baby tone.

Aurora laughed at what I said to her and looked at me. "Yea whatever but..." Aurora replied to me.

I was waiting for Aurora to continue her saying and talked to her. "But?" I said.

Aurora grinned at me. "You must take a picture of you guys to see your safe with Diana too," Aurora spoke to me.

I was shocked at what Aurora said and just agree with her.

"Alright, that's fine to me," I replied to her.

No one POVs

Professor Lukic was discussing the teleportation potion.

Professor Lukic said that there will be partners who will make a teleportation potion together,

Professor Lukic picked who will be the partners.

Everyone wants to be Diana's partner because it sounds very cool.

But Y/N doesn't care who will be her partner she just wants to pass the potion test.

Professor Lukic looked at her papers and tell who will be their partners.

Professor Lukic still didn't call Y/N she thought she was that she was alone making the potion.

But Y/N is wrong she ended up partnering with Diana.

Diana Pov

"Alright I'm done telling you who will be your partners and there no one will complain about who their partners are." Professor Lukic spoke to us.

We agreed with Professor Lukic and headed to my partner.

Y/N was fixing her clothes for the potion.

I was clearing my voice making Y/N look at me.

"It seems that we are partners?" Y/N spoke to me.

"Well yes, we are going to help each other to make the potion," I replied to her.

Y/N points her finger at my arms. "You should fold your polo it might get dirty while we were making the teleportation potion," Y/N advised me.

I was folding my polo in my arms. "Thank you for warning me Y/N, I almost forgot it," I responded to her.

Y/N smiled a little bit at me. "No problem," Y/N replied to me.

We started to make the potion Y/N was my helper to stir the cauldron.

And I was reading the instructions for the mixture.

While I was reading the instructions I heard Y/N sneeze making me look at her.

Y/N glances at me. "Sorry I just smell a strong scent of the potion, making me sneeze," Y/N spoke to me.

I sighed. "It's fine just don't smell the scent making you sneeze," I replied to Y/N.

She nodded at me and continue to stir the cauldron.

We were getting along with the potion-making.

"Hey Lady Cavendish, I'm done stirring the cauldron can you put the next ingredient in the cauldron?" Y/N spoke to me.

I put the next ingredients, in the cauldron, and the water is turning yellow.

"Is that a good thing or what?" Y/N asked me.

"It's a good thing it means we're nearly done with the first step of the potion," I explained to Y/N.

"Ah, I see," Y/N replied to me.

Unexpectedly someone called Y/N.

"Y/N! Watch out!" Akko yelled at Y/N.

We looked up and saw a smoke bomb coming toward us.

"What the" Y/N said before, cutting herself from talking.

Y/N got hit by a smoke bomb making the classroom filled with smoke.

"What was that?!" Hannah said.

I was coughing at the smoke I wasn't able to see what was happening.

Suddenly I heard Aurora casting a spell.
"Open sesame!" Aurora said.

The window opened and made the smoke fade away from the air outside.

I looked to see my few classmates hiding behind the table.

Aurora runs towards me. "Diana! where's my sister she was with you before the smoke hit her?" Aurora spoke to me.

I was gonna say something to Aurora until I heard gasped.

We looked behind and saw a crowd at the corner.

I and Aurora walked into the crowd and saw Y/N was turned into a boy.

Y/N Pov

I got hit by a smoke bomb that made me fly backward.

I fell into the corner of the classroom and was able can't see because of the smoke.

I felt a pain in my back making me groan a little.

Suddenly, I heard Aurora cast a spell to open the window.

The smoke was fading away because of the air outside.

I was seeing some of my classmates getting closer to me.

I looked at them and saw their surprised faces.

They surrounded me making me nervous a little.

I was confused about why they were surprised by me.

I put my hand back on my neck and think deeply.

I was having a worrying feeling. 'Is there something on my face?' I said in my mind.

I saw Diana and Aurora in the crowd they looked surprised too.

I was gonna stand up but I saw my clothes were different.

I was wearing some dark blue pants and a polo with a vest on it and a necktie.

'Holy sh*t did I become a boy?!' I said in my mind.

I started to stand up and fix my clothes I was admiring my body and I realized that my classmates were staring at me.

I looked at them and cleared my voice. "Can you please get back to your doing I don't like someone staring at me," I spoke to them with a mature voice.

They scream high-pitched making my ears hurt.

"Y/N you looked handsome!" My classmate said.

"You become cuter!" My classmate said.

I was hearing some compliments about my boy self makes me feel disturbed a little.

My other classmates were trying to touch me but I was avoiding them.

Suddenly Professor Lukic yelled at us.
"If all of you students didn't get back at your potions making I will punish you until your death!" Professor Lukic spoke to us with a violent tone.

My classmates headed back to their potion-making and get scared of Professor Lukic.

I sighed with grief that I wasn't surrounded by many girls now.

Aurora walked toward me and tried to hold my face.

I was trying not to laugh at my youngest sister trying to touch my face.

I bend down to Aurora a little letting her touch my face.

Suddenly, Aurora pinched my cheeks gently.

"Is that really you Sis?" Aurora spoke to me.

"Yes I'm still your Sis but I don't know how I will come back to my real gender," I replied to her.

Aurora takes off her hands on my cheeks. "Asked Sucy later," Aurora responds to me.

"Alright," I said.

Aurora headed to her table and help her partner,

I and Diana headed to our table too and continue the potion-making.

"Lady Cavendish, can you pass me the next ingredient?" I asked her.

I didn't hear her answer back the question. I looked at Diana and saw she was staring at me.

I snapped my fingers at Diana. "Lady Cavendish? Hello?" I spoke to her.

Until Diana came back to her reality and glanced at me.

"A-apologies for staring at you I just attempting to get used to your new face," Diana replied to me.

I chuckle at what Diana said. "Don't worry Sucy will help me to get back to my real gender," I responded to Diana.

While I was talking to Diana abruptly Professor Lukic said something.

"It's already time now please finish your potion-making until tomorrow." Professor Lukic spoke to us.

I and Diana clean the ingredients we used and left the laboratory.

I was gonna head to the courtyard to take some fresh air but Diana called me.

"Y/N before you go somewhere you want. Please meet me in the potion room to continue the teleportation potion." Diana spoke to me.

"Sure what time I will meet you at the potion room?" I asked her.

"5:30, please don't be late," Diana replied to me.

"Alright noted," I said.

"See you later! Lady Cavendish." I spoke to her while walking away.

"See you later too Y/N," Diana replied to me.

~Timeskip~

Diana Pov

It was afternoon, I was walking into the hallway heading into the potion room.

When I was near the potion room I saw Y/N beside the door waiting for me.

I walked towards Y/N and greet her. "Hello Y/N you seem early," I spoke to her.

Y/N glances at me and greets me back. "Hi, Lady Cavendish. Of course, I don't want you to wait for me," Y/N replied to me.

What Y/N said to me made me smile a little.

I noticed that Y/N was back in her real gender. "Your gender is back again Y/N," I responded to her.

"Yea it's good to be back at my actual gender," Y/N said.

Y/N opened the door for me and waited for me to get inside the potion room.

"Come on let's not waste some time and quickly finish the potion," Y/N spoke to me.

"Alright," I said.

Y/N Pov

We were inside the potion room and prepared the ingredients we need to continue the teleportation potion.

Everything was settled gladly we were just two of us no one will distract us while doing the potion.

I sat in front of the cauldron and Diana sat beside me.

Diana was putting the next ingredients, in the crusher bowl and she started to crush the ingredients.

While I was stirring up the Cauldron Diana said something making me look at her.

"Y/N the piece of paper I gave you last week. Do you have any plans for the school trip?" Diana spoke to me.

I put my index and thumb on my chin. "I don't have any plans yet for the school trip next week," I replied to her.

"Same neither I just really don't know what to do on the school trip," Diana responds to me with a confused tone.

We just stared at each other and thought about what we will do on the school trip but we ended up laughing together,

Diana glanced at me. "To be honest, I enjoyed spending time with you Y/N for a while," Diana responds to me while smiling.

I blushed a little bit when I heard Diana say to me. "Me too I've been enjoying spending time with you, Lady Cavendish," I said.

~Timeskip~

Diana Pov

Y/N and I were in the potions room for 3 hours now.

We seem to be having a good time with each other.

Y/N almost forgot to put the ingredient for the potion causing too much talking to me.

However, I've started to fall in love with Y/N. The way she talked to me I almost felt that it was our moment for each other.

I can't help it and just adore Y/N while listening to her saying.

If she only knows that I had fallen for her, but Y/N sees me as a good friend to her.

"Lady Cavendish, what's the last step to finish off the teleportation potion?" Y/N asked me.

I looked at the instructions. "It's said just waited for the liquid to turn into dark blue," I replied to her.

I was waiting for Y/N to answer back the questions I looked at her and saw Y/N was almost falling asleep.

Suddenly, Y/N woke up and quickly answers what I said.

"A-Alright, thanks for telling me, Lady Cavendish," Y/N respond to me with a tired tone.

Y/N heard me sigh which made her nervous about me.

Y/N looked at me. "I'm sorry I didn't quickly answer back at your saying Lady Cavendish because I was very tired a little," Y/N explained to me with a worried tone.

I put my hand on Y/N's shoulder. "It's fine no need to apologize to me Y/N after this potion making you can able to go to your dorm and rest," I spoke to her.

She smiled at me until Y/N laid her head on my right shoulder.

I was flustered at what Y/N did. "Oh, great heavens! Y-Y/N next time you should tell me that you're laying your head on my shoulder I almost flinched when you did that!" I shouted at Y/N while trying to talk to her.

Y/N giggled at what I said. "Sorry I didn't mean to I'm just very tired now," Y/N replied to me.

"Just let me rest my head on your shoulder while we were waiting," Y/N whispered to me.

"F-Fine just once," I whispered back to Y/N.

I wasn't able to move because Y/N's head was resting on my shoulder.

It was filled with silence abruptly I was hearing Y/N soft snores at my shoulder.

'She's fast asleep," I said in my mind.

I looked at Y/N as sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

I smiled at Y/N while she was sleeping. 'How adorable.' I said in my mind.

I looked down and saw Y/N's hand just resting on her lap.

Y/N was still asleep, I rubbed her hand for a while.

While I was rubbing with Y/N's hand suddenly I heard the cauldron was boiling.

Y/N woke up at the boiling sounds and looked at the cauldron. "It seems the potion is done," Y/N said.

"Yes, it's done," I spoke to her.

I felt someone holding my hand I looked down and saw Y/N was holding my hand gently.

Y/N smiled at me brightly. "Thanks for massaging my hand," Y/N replied to me.

I realize that Y/N can feel my rubbing at her hand while she was napping.

I was embarrassed at what Y/N said and just looked away.

I fixed my voice and let go of Y/N's hand. "We should put the teleportation potion in a small glass bottle," I said.

Y/N gave me the glass bottle and helped me pour the potion into the glass bottle.

Y/N Pov

"There were done now at the teleportation potion," I said.

"Yes we're done but we should clean the mess we did," Diana said.

I agreed with Diana and stand up and stretch my arms a little and helped her to clean our mess.

We were done cleaning our mess and left the potion room.

I and Diana were walking in the hallway it was quiet a walked.

We reached Diana's dorm I just stand in front of her dorm.

Diana opened the door and was gonna get inside.

"Have a great night Lady Cavendish," I spoke to her.

Diana looked at me and smiled. "Have a great night, too Y/N," Diana replied to me.

Diana get inside the dorm and closed the door carefully.

I sighed and headed to my dorm. "Such a long night with Lady Cavendish," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 209 9
Today was supposed to be a day like any other in Luna Nova, well except for the fact you had to retry a failed potions exam. Things take a turn howev...
105 3 6
Welcome to the 100th selection! You are here today because you hope, in your soul, that you will find a place in our academy but before your hopes ge...
1.4K 30 8
The girls of Luna Nova leave the school for a week to go on a field trip to several magical sites. This story is based on Little Witch Academia and a...
3.6K 1K 35
"You're dangerous, when they find out about you," She said leaning closer, "They won't show mercy!" "I don't know," Dahlia whispered, her heart p...