Differences

By NooFakeIshh

Two people, on two different waves in life. An icon who is desperately trying to reinvent himself. While this... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n

e i g h t

574 42 18
By NooFakeIshh

Chris

Savon was sitting quietly on the couch after her matchup with Narobi. She was visibly bothered, I didn't know what I could say in that moment to make things better. Guess she wasn't going to leave after all. With her robe in her hand she went into the shower. Ten minutes later, after I had everything setup for tomorrow she came out the shower in her robe.

Bare faced and comfortable, I could tell she had nothing on underneath her silk black robe. She was still silent as she sat on the edge of the bed with her back turned towards me, she didn't reach for her phone or nothing. Her head was hung low as she took a moment to herself.

"I didn't take you as the fighting type."

"I might be pretty and saditty but I always got time to throw hands. I try not to stoop that low, but she asked for it. Family is huge to me, I don't care who you are, when you cross that line it's over."

"You need a good ass blunt after that," I sparked up the tip as I sat behind her on my side of the blunt.

"Nah, it doesn't help me."

"Maybe you was smoking a shit ass grade. Hit this, I only get the best."

Savon looked over her shoulder, thinking about it she decided to take a hit. "Don't say nothing when that other side comes out. I warned you!"

"That shit don't bother me, I want to see it all."

Savon took a deep hit, it hadn't phased her at all. Getting comfortable, she changed her position to lay on her stomach. Her robe was short so it stopped at the peak of her booty cheeks. Not going to lie, my dick got hard because I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties. Couldn't let her see, I didn't want to give the wrong impression.

"Damn, my mama calling me. I'll call her back." I hit the decline button to silence my vibrating phone.

"You better answer that phone! You only get one, appreciate these moments, even if it's just to check up on you."

"You always name drop your pops, what happened to your mom? If you don't mind me asking."

"Back in the day she usually never left the house without my dad, they were thick as thieves. Well on one of the occasions she went without him, she was being followed by some guy off the street. Long story short, he robbed her, and killed her. Along with other things that I really never like talking about."

"I'm really sorry."

"Yeah," Savon took another deep hit. "On that note, I'm going to stop smoking. I talk too much and reality tends to set in heavy when I do."

"I know that feeling all too well, sober or not. But I thought of things that made reality bearable. Before it was music, now it's my kids."

"Honestly, I can't wait to have my own family. I know it can't replace what I've lost but I know it will make me whole. Nothing has ever gone right for me, I'm surprised I haven't fucked this up yet." Savon let out a laugh as a tear came out, she sat up instead to regain her composure. "Don't take that in the wrong way, I mean as in I'm actually helping you and not just taking up space."

"You been the best part of the experience, real shit. You aren't taking up space. Did you hear the songs you helped me write? The vocals you laid? None of that shit is wasted."

"Thank you," she let out another small laugh as she grabbed the tissue off the nightstand. "I felt suffocated recently, I thought I finally found my voice, but I lost it after that whole Vinyl shit."

"Fuck that nigga, I still want to make that right. I know it's been bothering you since then. I just ain't want to push the issue."

"It's been weighing me down since then, I swear! But I been mindful being around you, I didn't want to take it to the law and it takes the momentum away as we get close to the promo run of this album. I don't want to be known as someone talking advantage of the MeToo and it gets in the way of everything because nobody wants to work with me."

Savon wasn't exactly hysterical, but her tears ran a river. This situation had really took a toll on her. If it didn't break her the first incident between her and Vinyl, then the glass definitely broke this time.

"Savon, take a deep breath."

"I'm sorry," she exhaled deeply. "This is not cute," Savon let out a laugh trying to change the mood.

"Don't be sorry, consider that shit handled. Nigga not going to know who did it or where it came from. I told you before, I got you. I don't just sing, I'm really about that street shit."

Savon reached over and gave me a hug, her robe had slipped open a bit, exposing one of her breast.

"I'm sorry, I clearly had different intentions tonight."

Cackling a bit, I relit my blunt continuing to listen and get to know her. "You good, I'm not in a rush."

Savon looked at me with a smile on her face, she looked relieved to say the least. After taking a deep breath she took the blunt from me as she dug in her suitcase for a T-shirt. The wrong head was getting the right kind of idea.

"Can I ask you something a little personal?" Savon questioned as she slipped her shirt over her head. "You take on a lot, when I would look at you, even before getting to know you, I would think to myself that you look so defeated. Going out doesn't look fun like it probably used to be for you. The stress is all over your face. Do you get tired of this?"

When she put on a shirt, I took mine off and got done to my briefs to get comfortable in the bed. Waiting for her to pass me back my blunt.

"I think I'm just getting up there in age, I'm not in my twenties no more. Shit don't feel like it used to, but this is my lifestyle. I'm sure everyone can tell, but it hit me before this album that I'm one of the last of my kind. I'm the ONLY nigga from the early 2000's still dancing. I'm not exactly tired, shit is definitely repetitive as far as appearances. But I'm pushing until I can't any longer. Plus, a nigga be high, not even going to cap. That's what everyone see and assume in pictures, that it's the worse of the worse, but it's not even that kind of party."

"Have you tried it?"

"Why, have you?" I countered.

"Coke? Hell no! Maybe a bar here or there, but those was during the days I was in therapy. Gave all that shit up when my dad passed. While on that stuff, I had a mental breakdown regardless, so I'm good on that."

"This my main choice right here." I passed her back the blunt.

"Are you happy?"

I didn't need to think about it, but I was taking a hit before I could answer. "No. I don't think I'll ever be in the state of mind I was in before I started this shit. But that's due to my own fault of course and a partial unforgiving audience. I go through happy moments, but it's never consistent

"I know it means little to nothing coming from me, I'm glad you're still here and authentically you! There will never be another you! From someone who been through some shit, I hope you reach your happiness."

"Don't think this conversation over, I feel I'm just scratching the surface on you. What else is there to Savon?"

"Nothing else really to share, you got me fucked up off the blunt. I'm afraid to remember tomorrow all the shit I overshared."

"Who is Savon? If you came with a instruction manual what would it say?"

"Savon is ... delicate. Like a flowers, she thrives when the sun shines upon her, and withers inside when not watered enough. I'm not crazy or mental, despite what you seen tonight, I do have it together. It took a long time to build myself up to who I am. All I want is love, the truth, and protection. That's it! My instructions would say, when I'm upset or angry don't give up on me. My attitude might be a handful, but please don't give up. Show me love, be there for me. Ride for me as hard as I would ride for you."

"What's your favorite way to make up?"

"I'm not telling you that," she laughed. "You may have to figure that out one day."

"Why do you hold your feelings back?"

"When did this get turned to 21 Questions?"

"Are you mad cause I'm asking you 21 Questions?"

Savon hit my shoulder as she laughed, "you're a jackass!"

"Last question, maybe not the last. "Knowing everything you went through, getting a feel how you like to be handled. How aggressive do you like your men?"

"Oh honey go for it, I like surprises. I like a man who takes charge and knows what he wants without crossing a line. But you have to read the room, don't pull something aggressive and I'm not in the mood. You feel me, I think once you know a person it shouldn't be hard to tell the time and place."

"Noted."

"Your turn!" Savon smiled eager to ask me questions.

"Time for bed, we got to get up mad early!" I grinned as I flipped to my back.

"Nah don't even try!" Savon saddled up on me, this girl still had no panties on.

"Girl, you trying it. You must be testing my patience right now."

I know she could feel me getting hard, I bawled my hand into a fist as I stole a few quick glances of her spread eagle on my sack. I sighed a bit as I felt wet and warmth seeping through my briefs.

"How come you haven't locked yourself down in a relationship?" Savon asked, her manicured hands were propped on my chest.

I couldn't resist to at least caress her thighs in the palm of my hands. As I answered, without thinking I had began to motion her thick hips back and forth as if she was riding me.

"If you want me to behave, you might want to change positions or something."

Savon laid flat on me instead, "does this work?"

"No, but I'll work with it." I rubbed on her cheeks.

"Answer the question."

"Just because you and everyone else don't know about it don't mean that I haven't been locked down."

"For someone who is exposed to beautiful women every where. How does one capture you to make you say, damn I need that!"

"Can't say exactly, when I saw you I said damn I need that. When we were looking for Felish laptop, I been wanting to bite ya butt since that day." We both laughed.

"Why me?"

"Why not? You think you too good for me or something? I'm just completely attracted to you, I'm drawn to whatever you got going on and I want to see where this goes."

Savon

His answers versus his public track record made me very uneasy in all truth. He's been romantically linked to light brights and the last few of them had his baby. My values align with a real, long lasting relationship. His seem more of an in the moment type scenario. Knowing this can go either way, I want to at least try. What else can I say, I'm invested. The more we're together, the closer we become. In the back of my mind, I have to know that this may not be my forever. Can't be mad at how this end unless he changes the narrative.

"However this goes down, please, for the sake of my peace of mind. Don't be out here doing me crazy. Nothing worse than baring my soul to you, only for you to say fuck me and be careless. I'll leave it up to you how far you want to go, because I already know where I stand."

Chris and I kept it on chill, didn't take long for me to knock out anyway with how high I was last night. Not playing any games this morning, I was up bright and early getting dressed preparing for the day. His ass was still sleep, but he still had time to rest so it wasn't a problem.

My fit was cute but simple, knowing we would be on the move today I opted out of wearing heels. I went dressed down in a crop hoodie, low rise jeans, and my 1's.

With Narobi out the way, I stepped up to get his itinerary together. The calendar on the iPad wasn't too compact, but something caught my eye that made me nervous.

"Shit!" I said to myself.

"What's wrong?" Chris had began to wake up.

"Nothing, seeing what's planned for the day since you have no personal assistant."

"Shit, what time is it?" Chris rubbed his face but still laid in bed.

"Don't worry, you're good. It's early enough for you to shower and eat."

There was a damn party on the agenda and I always not in the slightest bit comfortable going. But I had no choice, I couldn't stay behind. This celebrity circle runs small, everybody knows everybody. I just don't want to be caught alone this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 56 29
Sequel to The Genesis of Peyton. Peyton and Gen try to navigate a long distance relationship while also moving into "new adult" life; college, jobs...
282 60 29
Peyton is the new girl at school for what seems like the millionth time. While normally she fights to blend in, this time she befriends someone desti...
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.