"The Wolf" Demon slayer yuri...

By reconhunter

Follow (y/n) as she becomes a demon slayer to get revenge on the one who robbed her of everything, as well as... More

Harem(Updated)
1.The Tragedy
2.Training
Bio (Finally Right)
3.The Final Selection
4.Death And Rebirth
5.Her Child
6.New Sword
7. Lil Blue
8.Snow Beast
9.Drum Demon
10.Boar Boy
11.Guilt
12.Mount Natagumo
13.Spider Forest
14.Dark Flame
Not A Chapter... But Still Important
Halloween Chapter
15. Meeting The Hashiras
Lemon Vote
16.Recovery
17.Lady Butterfly
18. A new Journey Starts....
A New Journey...... On Break
19.Embark
20.Nekomata
21.The Ex-Slayer
22.Null
23.Bloody Memories
24. Loss
25.Demon's Of The Past
26.New Arm
27.Sharing
28.Family Web
1 Year Anniversary
29.Halfway Mark
30.Fault
2 Year Anniversary
31.Unwelcome Reception
33.Undercover Part 1

32.Disguises

599 14 1
By reconhunter

"I... I think we lost them.."

"*Huff, puff*...... Good, because I'm tired.... even with Total Concentration"

"But we got away thanks to Blue, her little move there was so cool!"

"Speaking of, Blue get out here" I said so the sentient glob of whatever she was jumped out and assumed her younger form looking down at the ground guiltily "Now it's going to sound like I'm angry.. That's cause I am. What the heck was that back there?! What were you thinking?"

"Blue... saving -"

"No! No, no you can't just put people in danger then save them and act like you never put them in that situation in the first place. You almost got us killed!..."

"(Y/n)!" Mitsuri shouted stopping my anger filled rant.

"Blue was.. scared"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and let out a deep sigh of frustration "Sigh, I'm sorry I'm not mad at you I'm just... frustrated. Nothing has gone right yet, we have no clue what type of demon we're dealing with, the village people refuse to talk to us and now we have the authorities on us." I took a deep breath and rubbed my forehead to ease the migraine I felt coming on "...... We need a new plan" I said to the love hashira who looked deep in thought "Mitsuri?"

"...."

"Mitsuri!"

"Ahh wa wha,I'm here what is it?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Well I was just thinking about the police, they said there was multiple complaints about us"

"Yeah so?"

"Well that means people respect the police enough to voice their concerns, so maybe... if we were police"

"But we're not the police"

"But we could be, we just need their uniforms"

"Soo we find a group of them separated from the others, take their stuff and then go back to questioning the village people,that's.... actually a great idea, your a genius Mitsuri"

"Aw please stop" she said blushing

---------
Going along with Mitsuri's idea we went back through the town doing our best to remain out of sight until we managed to spot two officers leaving a bigger group and going on their own into the financial district.
We still couldn't make our move until they were out of public sight,so instead we followed closely behind them until they stopped in front of a business and went inside.

"That's a really tall wall" Mitsuri pointed out

"It is, probably to prevent what I'm about to do from happening. Blue, do you think you can do what you did earlier... The whip thingy?" Blue answered my question pushing slime through the cracks in the prosthetics finger joints "This is still some of the weirdest stuff I've seen and I fight demons " I pointed up at the top of the wall and watch as the blue stuff shot out attaching where I aimed, I was going to simply scale the wall but Blue surprised by pulling me off my feet into the air, I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from shouting in surprise,my feet hit the wall before I slammed into the wall face first "Wow,you know what Blue you're starting to win me over again"

"Yay!" She cheered.

Need to see if we can come up with something for a fight.
Ok focus,mission time..... Let's see if our suckers are here.Okay and here we -ooppp!" I quicker ducked back behind the wall after just a quick peep but only now has it occurred to me that guys also go to bathhouses ,......old......hairy ......men
"Eugh,why are there so many of them,why couldn't it have been two cute girl officers that we could borrow from?....Wait,do female officers even exist?I wonder if Mitsuri knows anything about that,I mean it was her idea after all I'm sure"

"Blue!"

"Okay,okay yes you're right.Ive just gotta do it quick,fast aaaand....."I leaned over, scanned the crowd and spotted our unlucky duo sadly not before burning my eyes with unspeakable horrors. "Sigh,I hope I never have to do that again"
I made my way for the entrance to the bath when Mitsuri walked through the door in nothing but a towel *Boing* "Mit-Mitsuri,what are you doing here?Why are you only in a towel?!"I whispered yelled embarrassed turning away from her to hide my own friend downstairs.

"Well since we're here I wanted to take a dip"

"L-later, we'll do that later.Mission first!"

"Aww!"

-------
With that small situation dealt with I went over to the men's changing room and snatched the outfits we needed.
I handed Mitsuri one and took mine to a different part of the women's room and got changed.

"What do you think, Blue?" I asked the little slime girl looking in the mirror at my dishevelled appearance.

".... Messy..." she said and she wasn't wrong clothes were jacket was too big for me and the trousers were so loose, hanging off my hip,that I just decided to wear my usual ones and hope nobody noticed much.

"Sigh yeah, but it'll have to do" I told her readjusting the hat that had hung loosely over my missing eye. "Sigh I really should get something to cover this up" I muttered tracing a finger over my missing eye "Otherwise I'm just winking at everyone" I said with a short chuckle when I caught sight of something in the mirror.
I turned around to look if my eye deceived me or not and well....sitting on top of the window still was the a white cat "Snow?" I asked unconsciously as it bore a striking similarity to the very same cat I saved with Jirou,the one that had disappeared the next day,it didn't respond in any way but I swore I saw a glow in it's eyes "What -"

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Mitsuri called before jumping out from behind one of the walls drawing my attention away from the cat Ta-da!" she exclaimed joyfully.
I looked back towards the window still but the cat was now gone "(Y/n)? Are you okay?"

"Huh, uh yeah just..." I glance back at the window "... it's nothing"

Mitsuri didn't seemed convinced but let it slide "Okay, what do you think?" she asked posing to show off the outfit on her.

Too say Mitsuri's outfit didn't fit her was... a massive understatement, she was the complete opposite of me the entire thing looked too small on her, the entire thing was straining around her chest with the buttons threatening to blast off any second, but she looked so happy I didn't know what to tell her. "Uh, looks great Mitsuri"

"Really?!? Feels a little tight if I-"

No pov
Mid-sentece three buttons on Mitsuri's outfit gave in and blasted off her uniform two flying in random directions and the last directly into your mouth and down your throat were it got trapped "Gah?!!"
You dropped to your knees squeezing your neck to try and force the damn thing out before it killed you.

"(Y/n), oh my god are you okay?!"

"But...on... stu-... Gahhgaheund!" but just as everything was going black the button shot out directly at Mitsuri hitting her directly in the forehead.

"Ahhh!"

------------
Honestly if the goal was to become as noticeable as possible then our unnatural hair colors and messy uniforms that clearly weren't ment for  our figures at all certainly did the trick.

"If I'm honest I'm not used to all these stares we're getting" I said fiddling and trying to fix whatever part of this uniform I could to keep my mind of how uneasy I felt from the stares.

"Hehe, they're looking at you because you're cute,(Y/n)" Mitsuri said with a beaming bright smile.

"Th-thanks"I stuttered pulling my hat over my face to hide how red it felt.

"It's like a kid playing dress-up with their parents clothes" she added.

'Ah that's the kind of cute she meant' I thought a bit disappointed 'Ahhh why am I disappointed?! I've got fo-three...... lovely girlfriends waiting for me back home' I shook my head to clear those thoughts and got back to reality "Heh,thanks Mitsuri.You look cute aswell"
I paused ahead when I realised I couldn't hear Mitsuri's steps,I turned around and saw her looking embarrassed tugging on her pigtail talking to herself. "For somebody constantly expressing her love for everyone she gets flustered easy"

"...agree...funny..."Blue added

"Hate to spoil her fun but we should get moving on.Hey Mitsuri!"

"Eh huh?"

"Come on let's go!"

"Right,onward let's go!" She declared marching ahead without a care in the world.

"Child at heart,heh. Don't leave me behind now!"I shouted and chased after her.

Next up Chapter 43: Undercover till next time

End
----------
Wow I can't believe it's been over a year since I updated this story can't blame anyone for thinking it was done for.

I'm gonna finish the next chap as soon as I can so we can get back to the main story.
Funny how I created this side-quest to buy time for season 2 now we have season 4 on the way so yeah my bad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 295 7
It all began one night when Y/n awoke from bed with a dream of a Demon Girl Harem. Now due to a midnight happenstance she finds herself stranded in h...
154K 6K 75
(BLACK READERS ONLY) ♡YAN!Demon Slayer x Thick!Black!Reader♡ All minors are either aged up or platonic! Kinda OC, so please read this before you read...
65.3K 2K 58
Y/N L/N is a new and recent Hashira, the Nature Hashira. He is your typical pacifistic guy who wants to give the demons a peaceful death and doesn't...
106 0 40
Enter a world where the Taishō Period's clash of tradition and modernity sets the stage for a tale of unyielding determination and brutal reckoning...