The Villain Is Doing My Homew...

By 10J21U11L

Jiang Mi wore a dumb and poisonous female partner in an entertainment article. The female cousin had a relati... More

Chapter 01-02
Chapter 03-04
Chapter 05-06
Chapter 07-08
Chapter 09-10
Chapter 11-12
Chapter 13-14
Chapter 15-16
Chapter 17-18
Chapter 19-20
Chapter 21-22
Chapter 23-24
Chapter 25-26
Chapter 27-28
Chapter 31-32
Chapter 33-34
Chapter 35-36
Chapter 37-38
Chapter 39-40
Chapter 41-42
Chapter 43-44
Chapter 45-46
Chapter 47-48
Chapter 49-50
Chapter 51-52
Chapter 53-54
Chapter 55-56
Chapter 57-58
Chapter 59-60
Chapter 61-62
Chapter 63-64
Chapter 65-66
Chapter 67-68
Chapter 69-70
Chapter 71-72
Chapter 73-74
Chapter 75-76
Chapter 77-78
Chapter 79-80
Chapter 81-82
Chapter 83-84
Chapter 85-86
Chapter 87-88
Chapter 89-90
Chapter 91-92
Chapter 93-94

Chapter 29-30

1.2K 14 0
By 10J21U11L

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 29 :

The next morning, Cheng Shuangshuang did not ask Jiang Mi, she brought her a papaya coconut milk sago.

Jiang Mi looked at Gu Yanfeng with a bitter face: "Teacher Gu, can I change with you?"

Gu Yanfeng never picky eaters, but he can't understand Jiang Mi anymore: "Did you not like to eat yesterday?"

"No, I just wanted to challenge myself yesterday, and then found that I was not suitable for the challenge." Jiang Mi said calmly.

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Then changed with her.

Halfway through the meal, Gu Yanfeng suddenly looked up: "Do you still eat pig's feet?"

Jiang Mi shook his head: "One week, no, at least one month, don't let me see the pig's feet."

Gu Yanfeng laughed: "It's finally back to normal."

Jiang Mi was embarrassed and had to bow his head to drink porridge.

The door of the dressing room was knocked at this time.

"Come in." Gu Yanfeng raised his head.

The door was pushed open, and a group of people came in. At first, the man was handsome and elegant, and his temperament was excellent. When he saw Gu Yanfeng, he laughed: "Yan Feng, are you still eating?"

"Mr. He." Gu Yanfeng stood up hurriedly, "Why are you here?"

Jiang Mi also stood up.

"Come to the class." He Yunyong hugged him, "hard work."

Gu Yanfeng said with a smile: "You came here so early to work hard."

"It's okay." He Yunyong said, his eyes falling on Jiang Mi next to him. "Yo, it really is not where you meet in life."

Jiang Mi gave him a brilliant smile: "Hello, he is good!"

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Is it necessary to be so happy?

He Yunyong did not expect to disappear for a while, she would suddenly become more enthusiastic, and she was a little flattered: "I believe I am not a liar this time?"

"I didn't think you were a liar last time." Jiang Mi was a little embarrassed. "Okay, I didn't know Taishan before. I have a lot of adults, don't you bother me?"

"Is this the little fairy playing coquettishly with me?" He Yunyong said with a smile. "Then I must not care, right, right?"

Gu Yanfeng turned to the beginning, indicating that he did not want to participate in this topic.

This is the first time he has seen Jiang Mi so passionate about other men.

"You go out, I will say a few words to Teacher Gu." He Yunyong sent away all those who followed him.

There are three people left in the dressing room.

"Do I need to avoid it?" Jiang Mi asked.

"No." Gu Yanfeng said, "He talked to me, but he never avoided others."

The implication is that Jiang Mi is here today because he is calling people away.

He didn't realize it himself, with a hint of sourness in it.

Jiang Mi did not notice that she was happy because He Yunyong might know Gu Yanfeng's past, but she could not ask in front of Gu Yanfeng. Now that the two have something to talk about, she just cleverly aside.

"I specially came to visit you." He Yunyong said, "How did you think about the last time I told you?"

Gu Yanfeng quickly said: "Push it."

He Yunyong seemed quite surprised, and looked at Jiang Mi: "I really don't think about it?"

Gu Yanfeng shook his head: "No."

"That was really a good opportunity..."

"You don't need to mention this again." Gu Yanfeng interrupted him.

He Yunyong nodded: "OK."

Then it might not have been that Gu Yanfeng was so decisive. For a while, he seemed to be unable to find a topic, which was cold.

Jiang Mi noticed that the atmosphere was wrong and looked up uncomfortably.

"Is there any news about the things I asked you to ask?" Gu Yanfeng asked actively.

He Yunyong shook his head: "The old monk is haunted, and it's really hard to find."

Gu Yanfeng stopped talking again.

"Miss Jiang." He Yunyong turned to Jiang Mi. "Are you really not interested in entering the entertainment industry?"

Jiang Mi scratched her face embarrassedly: "Actually, I applied for Qingdian."

"Don't admit to treating me as a liar?" He Yunyong said this, but apparently didn't care. He smiled and said, "Our company is planning a youth campus drama. Are you interested in auditioning?"

"Me?" Jiang Mi was surprised. "I still can't act."

"It's acting stuff...Look at talent." He Yunyong said, "Like your teacher Gu, at the age of 16, making the first movie, he took the film emperor. At that time, he had never learned acting."

Jiang Mi looked at Gu Yanfeng with admiration: "Ms Gu is the most powerful person in this world."

Gu Yanfeng ticked off the corner of his mouth.

He Yunyong: "... Don't you have to blow it like that?"

Jiang Mi thought about it and changed his words more rigorously: "Teacher Gu is the most powerful person in my heart."

He Yunyong: "Okay, just be happy."

"Not convinced?" Gu Yanfeng smiled.

"No." He Yunyong said, "I'm somehow your elders, you are great, I am happy."

Gu Yanfeng had nothing to say, He Yunyong asked Jiang Mi again: "Do you really think about it?"

"The script and team materials were sent to me first." Gu Yanfeng said before Jiang Mi said, "I've seen it and asked her what she meant."

He Yunyong: "..."

"What expression do you have?" Gu Yanfeng turned to Jiang Mi, "Mi Mi, you have no opinion on my arrangement?"

Jiang Mi knew that Gu Yanfeng was going to help her check it. She didn't understand anything by now, and of course she would not have an opinion: "No."

Gu Yanfeng glanced at He Yunyong.

"Childish." He Yunyong shook his head. "Then you eat, I'll talk to Yu Director."

After he left, Gu Yanfeng asked Jiang Mi: "What do you think of acting?"

"Before I was at home, I thought I understood a little bit about acting. After I arrived here, watching you acting, I realized that I really don't know anything." Jiang Mi was a little lost, honestly, "He The total drama, otherwise, I'm afraid I'm not good at it."

"Why? I'm afraid He has lost money?" Gu Yanfeng asked.

Jiang Mi shook his head: "No, aren't you a good friend with him? If I act badly, isn't it the one who lost you?"

Gu Yanfeng laughed: "You don't need to think so much. The protagonist of a drama is not He He said whoever uses it, the director will also audition. If the audition passes, it naturally means that the director recognizes you, and you guarantee that you perform well. "

Jiang Mi: "Okay."

"If you really want to act, you should study hard in the crew recently." Gu Yanfeng added, "like Su Pan and Meng Lanjun, they climbed step by step. They have good acting skills and can learn a lot from them."

Jiang Mi agreed hurriedly, and dared not move some messy thoughts.

Gu Yanfeng went to shoot after dinner, and Jiang Mi moved a bench to sit on the sidelines, carefully pondering his acting skills.

It's a pity that the girl who played the opponent with him was really a bit bad, NG several times in a row.

Jiang Mi watched for a long time beside him, and he almost wanted to rush to the stage.

This episode is the first case in the play, and Gu Yanfeng played the murderer of the first case with the girl who played the opponent. She killed her husband.

Gu Yanfeng's teacher Lin froze at the first sight of the murderer in the investigation, because she looks like an old friend of teacher Lin.

The murderer saw that Teacher Lin was very powerful, afraid of exposing herself, she thought that the so-called "old friend" was a "lover", so she wanted to seduce Teacher Lin. But she didn't know that the old friend of Teacher Lin was his neighbor's sister when he was a child, not a lover.

This is the third time the two met. Teacher Lin went to the deceased's house to learn about the situation and brought a pack of cakes.

The murderer more and more determined that Teacher Lin was interesting to him, but her character was a timid and conservative little woman, so she didn't dare to make bold moves and only dared to test her words, so she had relatively high demands on the lines.

The girl said this line as if she were reciting the text. Yu Cong was already furious, but the more angry he was, the more nervous the girl was and the worse the performance.

"Ten minutes rest." Yu Cong couldn't stand it anymore and turned to leave.

It was also strange that the girl began to cry again. She couldn't cry when shooting, and the tears were like no money when the camera closed.

Gu Yanfeng strode over to Jiang Mi, and Jiang Mi hurried to get him a cold drink.

"You have been watching here for a long time." Gu Yanfeng said.

Jiang Mi was a little embarrassed: "Yes, what's wrong?"

"Any ideas?"

Jiang Mi didn't quite understand: "What's the idea?"

"Come with me." Gu Yanfeng led the way.

Although Jiang Mi didn't understand what he wanted to do, he immediately followed.

Gu Yanfeng stopped behind a relatively hidden tree and said: "The scene just now, you watched us NG so many times, you should have your own ideas? If you were the one who played the opponent with me, what would you do with this? Segment performance?"

Jiang Mi understood that it was Gu Yanfeng who was testing her, so he said seriously: "I have a little idea, but I don't know if it's right."

"You talk about it." Gu Yanfeng said.

Jiang Mi said: "If Sister Su Pan's acting is good, it doesn't need too much processing, the lines and expressions are enough. But I'm not as good as you guys. If it's me, I might borrow Some small movements to show it."

"For example..." Gu Yanfeng paused. "So, you come and play with me again."

Jiang Mi was so nervous that her head was blank for a moment, and then said: "Okay."

Gu Yanfeng nodded and entered the play in a second: "I'll say goodbye."

Jiang Mi watched him turn around and walked two steps, before he said abruptly: "Teacher Lin!"

Gu Yanfeng turned his head and asked gently: "Is there anything else?"

"I, I want to ask..." Jiang Mi's fingers were tightly twisted together, "Want to ask, when will this case be concluded? I, I..."

"But what's the trouble?" Gu Yanfeng asked again, "but it doesn't matter."

"It's not trouble, but when the case is over, I want to leave this sadly." Jiang Mi bowed her head sadly.

Gu Yanfeng turned around completely: "Are you going?"

"What can we do if we don't go? How should our orphans and widows live in the future..." Jiang Mi's eyes were red. "Now I will be pointed out when I go out. I don't care, but the children are still young..."

After finishing the lines in the script, Jiang Mi glanced at the cold drink in his hand and regarded it as a pastry brought by Lin Shulang, and turned around violently: "This sweet-scented osmanthus cake is Bao Er's favorite food, but It has been a long time since our family smelled it..."

She couldn't talk anymore, turned her back to Gu Yanfeng, her shoulders shrugged, and the whole person was in a state of instability, as if she would fall down at any time.

Gu Yanfeng hesitated for a long time, and finally moved to her back, gently put her hand on her shoulder: "Don't be afraid, you can find me when you are in trouble..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Mi was like a frightened rabbit, and he jumped out so far.

The latter part is already a play added by Jiang Mi, and the performance is over here. She doesn't know the lines behind.

"Good, very thoughtful. The lines have been memorized only after listening to it a few times, and you can see the intention." Gu Yanfeng did not know where to take out a pack of paper towels, and took one to Jiang Mi.

After receiving Gu Yanfeng's praise, Jiang Mi burst into tears and smiled. After taking the tissue, she wiped her face and asked, "Where is it not handled well, teacher Gu, just say it."

"Go back and talk." Gu Yanfeng said.

Jiang Mi turned obediently, and suddenly saw a back in a hurry.

"Isn't that Gu An?" Jiang Mi was startled.

Gu An is the actress who has been playing the opponent drama with Gu Yanfeng for NG all the time. Because of her surname, Jiang Mi paid more attention to her.

Why is Gu An here?

Did you see the game they just played?

Do you have any ideas?

Gu Yanfeng gave a faint hum, not very concerned.

Jiang Mi looked at him and looked at his disappeared back again, and after a few steps, he stopped suddenly: "Mr. Gu, are you deliberate?"

"What do you mean?" Gu Yanfeng didn't admit it or deny it.

"Gu An has always been NG, and will definitely come to you to play against the rest, but you don't want to directly confront her, and you don't want to hurt her face, so I pulled me as a shield, right?"

Gu Yanfeng smiled: "Why don't you want to, I'm asking you to give her a sample?"

Jiang Mi froze: "Do you trust me so much?"

"It turns out that you played better than her, didn't you?" Gu Yanfeng said.

Jiang Mi grabbed two hairs and was a little embarrassed: "I'm just acting blind..."

Gu Yanfeng laughed lightly: "Okay, praise you, it's a great performance."

Jiang Mi returned to the rest area with satisfaction.

He Yunyong didn't know when he was coming and beckoned to Gu Yanfeng.

"How?" Gu Yanfeng walked over.

"I'm going back, say hello to you." He Yun Yong paused, said, "Just watched your opponent's play with Jiang Mi just now, the girl does have aura."

Gu Yanfeng kicked a small pebble under his feet: "If you don't see her, why do you get so kind?"

"How do I smell a sour taste?" He Yunyong stared at him.

Gu Yanfeng spread his hands: "You have a problem with your sense of smell... Besides, Jiang Mi is my own. If you really hit her, can I ignore it?"

He Yunyong: "...she can be my daughter at her age, what are you thinking? And, you deliberately let her act in front of me, don't you just want to pave her way? Pretend?"

Gu Yanfeng: "..."

Jiang Mi looked at Gu Yanfeng and He Yunyong from afar, thinking about how to inquire about Gu Yanfeng's situation from He Yunyong so that he would not look abrupt, and suddenly saw Gu An walk towards him.

Will she be irritated?

Jiang Mi has been mixing with Cheng Shuangshuang and they have listened to the intrigue between many celebrities these days. There is always an illusion that celebrities all over the world are grumpy.

"Jiang Mi." Gu An grabbed his finger and stood nervously in front of Jiang Mi.

"Ah? You sit." Jiang Mi was also a little flustered and stood up quickly to give her the stool.

"No, you sit and sit." Gu An panicked and hurriedly gave in.

"What are you two doing?" Cheng Shuangshuang looked puzzled. "Aren't there many stools here?"

She moved one to Gu An.

Gu An laughed and sat down, and Jiang Mi also sat down.

Cheng Shuangshuang looked at Gu An and stopped talking, and secretly aimed at her. It is estimated that the two of them wanted to say something privately. Zhao Jiang made a wink: "I'll get some food."

Jiang Mi nodded his head, and the large crowd, Gu Yanfeng, were all beside them, and she was not afraid of Gu An's spoiling.

As soon as Cheng Shuangshuang left, Gu An breathed a sigh of relief, but he opened his mouth and said nothing.

"If you have anything, just say it." Jiang Mi is not a roundabout character. I can't bear this atmosphere. "It's okay."

Gu An closed his eyes and pinched his hands and said: "I'm sorry, I just peeked at your performance."

Jiang Mi tightened his mind: "It doesn't matter, it's just about playing the game casually, there's nothing to see and see. It's mainly because Mr. Gu wants to test me, don't mind."

"No, no, I don't mind, I don't mean that. I just want to say, you acted really well. Really, I watched it, it was very good." Gu Anke said a series of consecutive words in one breath.

Jiang Mi was a little embarrassed: "No, no..."

"You don't have to be humble, I can see that you have your own ideas, which is very rare." Gu An said, "I can't do it. I'm always limited to the framework provided by others. It's hard to break through."

Jiang Mi didn't know how to take her words: "...Why did you think of acting?"

"..." Gu An was silent for a while, and then replied unanswered. "I may have finished shooting this drama, and I won't take the show again."

Jiang Mi: "Ah?"

"The director is urging." Gu An gritted his teeth and said, "Jiang Mi, I just wanted to tell you that I just saw your performance and I got a new idea. But that was based on what your performance gave me Inspiration, so it might be a bit... traces of imitation. I didn't mean to imitate you, but I really wanted to finish shooting early so that everyone would not suffer. You, do you mind?"

After she said this, her cheeks were flushed, and she could see that she was really embarrassed.

Jiang Mi froze for a moment, and said, "Do not mind, you play well, don't think so much."

Gu An nodded gratefully and followed.

Jiang Mi watched from the sidelines. This time Gu An performed better than before. He also deliberately designed some small movements, which were not exactly the same as Jiang Mi's small movements. But it can be seen that it is indeed affected.

"Do you mind?" He Yunong's voice suddenly sounded beside him.

Jiang Mi suddenly smiled when he saw him: "General He."

He Yunyun felt happy when she saw her smile, and looked at Gu An in the field again: "She just watched your performance."

"How do you know?" Jiang Mi's focus was crooked again, "You see it too?"

He Yunyong nodded: "Yes, you are very aura, acting well, I really did not misread people."

Jiang Mi was embarrassed: "Teacher Gu has taught well, but I am still far away."

He Yunyong smiled: "You have a good attitude."

Jiang Mi pursed her lips and simply said: "Here, President, can I ask you a question?"

He Yunyong: "You ask."

"You and Teacher Gu..." Jiang Mi hesitated. "How did you know each other?"

He Yunyong gave her a surprised look, but he replied: "I knew it very early, why?"

"Nothing." Jiang Mi bowed her head and played with the cup in her hand.

He Yunyong wondered what he was thinking, and suddenly asked a strange question: "Do you know why Gu An has been NG, but has not been replaced?"

Jiang Mi shook his head: "I don't know."

"In theory..." He Yunyong said, "Gu An should shout Feng Brother."

The Villain is Doing My Homework Again Chapter 30:

"Shout brother? Sister?" Jiang Mi's pupils were shocked for a moment.

After living with Gu Yanfeng for a few months, except for Fei Yiruo, Jiang Mi had never seen any of his family members, and almost thought he had no other family members. Unexpectedly, a sister appeared now.

The key point is that the performance of the two is not what they know.

Wouldn't it be the illegitimate illegitimate female drama code of dog blood?

"It's not a sister." He Yunyong found that Jiang Mi seemed to have misunderstood and explained, "It's a cousin."

"Oh." Jiang Mi relieved.

But then I felt that this seemed even more wrong.

Judging from the current situation of the two, the relationship is obviously not very good.

If it is understandable that the relatives and siblings have suspicions because of interests or family relations, there is basically not much interest entanglement and grievance between the cousins ​​and siblings. Is it possible that Gu Yanfeng will not deal with the whole family?

Gu Yanfeng, such a warm and kind person, how could it be?

Jiang Mi also wanted to ask, He Yun Yong cell phone rang.

He glanced at the caller ID, pressed the phone, and said, "I have to go. If you want to know more, you can ask Gu An."

Jiang Mi saw several people who had come with He Yunyong waiting next to him, knowing that he was busy, and stood up quickly: "General He, I want to ask you another question."

"You ask." He Yunyong responded with good temper.

"Mr. Gu, does he have..." Jiang Mi paused and changed his mouth, "Can I leave you a contact?"

She originally wanted to ask if Gu Yanfeng had claustrophobia, but when she came to her mouth, she suddenly thought, if He Yunyong didn't know? Isn't it directly exposed?

So she changed to Yu Heyun's contact information and had the opportunity to ask again.

He Yun Yong froze for a moment, then immediately took out his phone: "Yes."

"Thank you, Mr. He." Jiang Mi thanked him, and naturally scanned the code and added WeChat.

He Yunong looked at her, and several thoughts flashed in her heart.

When I first learned that Gu Yanfeng was engaged, he was also looking for a girl with such a complicated family background. He actually disagreed very much, but at that time he was not in the country, so he couldn't stop it.

It's not that he looks down on people, but two people who grew up in different environments, no matter their habits or hobbies, are unlikely to get together.

What's more, the other party has such a pair of parents.

He Yunyong can almost imagine that after the engagement, the girl brought to Gu Yanfeng, may only have endless trouble. Therefore, after returning to China, he still thought of a way to solve this matter, but Gu Yanfeng knew his thoughts, and refused to promise every time he asked him to meet.

This led He Yunyong to see Jiang Mi for the first time, in an unexpected situation.

That day he heard that Jiang Mi reported Gu Yanfeng's name and found it incredible. Later, after repeatedly confirming with Gu Yanfeng, he had to admit that he might be wrong.

Seeing Jiang Mi again today, He Yunyong finally admitted that he was indeed wrong.

But he still felt very strange. The little girl was confident and generous, and it was neither overbearing nor overbearing to contact him.

You know, he dare not say that he is the most powerful person in the circle, but at least he is also a person who can be called a "big brother".

Even the little celebrities who met him were very respectful and sincere and fearful.

The first time Jiang Mi saw him was calm, and it could be said that she didn't know him.

But now that she already knows his identity, she is still so calm... This temperament, by no means can be developed overnight, should have been accumulated since childhood.

Therefore, there are many contradictions in the little girl.

"Thank you, Mr. He." Jiang Mi added WeChat and thanked him again. "I think they seem to have something to tell you, so I won't give you away, all the way down."

He Yunyong smiled and nodded: "Help me speak to Yan Feng."

After he left, Jiang Mi sat down and continued to watch Gu Yanfeng and Gu An filming.

This is the second time, but Yu Cong's expression has eased a lot, it seems that there should be no big problem, just adjusting small details.

However, I now know that the two are brothers and sisters, and looking at their performances, Jiang Mi always feels strange.

After watching it for a while, Jiang Mi suddenly understood. Gu An probably couldn't get into the drama because of this.

"Sister Shuangshuang, do you know Gu An?" Jiang Mi turned back and asked Cheng Shuangshuang.

Cheng Shuangshuang: "Which aspect do you ask?"

Jiang Mi: "Family background."

"Xichuan Group's second lady." Cheng Shuangshuang really knows, "However, I heard that it seems to be an illegitimate daughter."

Jiang Mi: "Xichuan Group?!"

The Xichuan Group has appeared in the book and has several luxury brands under it.

Because of the relationship between endorsement and cooperation, it has an intersection with Bai Mo and Yu Bai. Overall, the entire Xichuan Group has a good relationship with the male and female owners. However, the Gu family has a third lady named Gu Ning, who is a big villain. She also likes Bai Mo, and tried to frame Yu Bai several times, and was beaten by Bai Mo and her family.

But Gu An... Jiang Mi thought about it for a while and finally remembered it.

In fact, Gu An also appeared, but no big name, just appeared under the name of Miss Gu Er.

Miss Gu Er is in charge of many luxury product lines of Xichuan Group. She has a rigorous personality and meticulous work. She appeared in the book at once.

According to Gu An himself, she is always limited to the framework provided by others, it is difficult to break through, and she does not have a rich imagination. It is indeed suitable for this kind of work.

Only in this way, Gu Yanfeng should also be related to the Xichuan Group. Such large groups are basically based on the entire family, but they are not mentioned in the book at all.

No one in the entertainment industry seems to know, Gu Yanfeng is also the Gu family of Xichuan Group.

"Yeah, the Xichuan Group is super rich, the key is those luxury goods... Alas, don't say it." Cheng Shuangshuang said silently, "I really don't understand why Miss Gu has such a good life, but why should I come The entertainment industry suffers. Alas, the rich are willful."

"Don't you just say that she is an illegitimate girl?" Jiang Mi guessed. "Maybe she was excluded at home?"

Although these people in the crew often gossip together, they haven't been familiar with it for a few days since they were turned on, so they don't know how to gossip. The actors in the crew are mainly talking about the things they encountered before, so Jiang Mi returned I really don't know these things about Gu An.

"Shouldn't it." Cheng Shuangshuang actually didn't know very well. "She entered the crew just because of the relationship, or else you think why she kept NG, but Yu Dao didn't say much?"

Jiang Mi: "Whose relationship do you rely on?"

"Of course it is the relationship of Xichuan Group. Many of the jewelry of our crew are sponsored by Xichuan Group." Cheng Shuangshuang paused. "So, she definitely won't come to the entertainment industry because of being excluded. By the way, I remember She once said in an interview that Teacher Gu is her idol. She put money into this crew, maybe she just wanted to get in touch with the idol. Alas, I have no money and I don't deserve to be a star chasing girl."

Jiang Mi: "..."

Listening to this, Cheng Shuangshuang didn't even know the relationship between Gu Yanfeng and Gu An.

Since Gu Yanfeng deliberately concealed it, it is better not to leak it casually.

Jiang Mi looked up and Yu Cong just shouted "too", everyone was relieved.

Gu Yanfeng came over and drank half a glass of water in one breath, and asked Jiang Mi: "Mr. He is gone?"

"Well." Jiang Mi nodded. "Someone has been urging him. He asked me to tell you."

Gu Yanfeng nodded and wanted to say something. When Gu An came over, he shut up.

"Jiang Mi, do you have time at night?" Gu An stood aside and looked at Gu Yanfeng abruptly without greeting him.

Jiang Mi nodded: "Yes, what's wrong?"

"I want to invite you to dinner." Gu An said, "Thank you today."

Jiang Mi is looking for an excuse to find her. He is a little moved when he hears Yan, but he still looks at Gu Yanfeng first.

"Go if you want to go." Gu Yanfeng said, "I still have to shoot at night, I can't go. You two girls, don't go too far, bring bodyguards."

His attitude is very gentle, and he can't hear any suspicion with Gu An, but he is not close.

"Okay." Jiang Mi turned his head and agreed to Gu An.

"I'm going to change clothes, you wait for me." Gu Anfei ran away.

Jiang Mi suddenly felt that Gu An was deliberately picking Gu Yanfeng to come to her for dinner at night.

"Teacher Gu." Jiang Mi looked back at Gu Yanfeng, "Are you familiar with Sister Gu An?"

Gu Yanfeng did not answer the question: "What's wrong?"

"It's definitely possible to chat at dinner." Jiang Mi asked implicitly, "Is there anything I can't talk to her about?"

Gu Yanfeng looked at her. Gu Jiangfeng smiled when Jiang Mi was taken aback, "No, you can talk to her about everything."

Jiang Mi was relieved.

"Go." Gu An returned quickly.

Jiang Mi took a closer look. Her clothes and jewelry were low-key on the surface. In fact, they were all big names. They were indeed rich.

As soon as Gu An came out from the crew, he became as confident as himself. "I have already booked a place, I don't know what food you like to eat, but I heard teacher Gu said you like spicy food, so I ordered hot pot, no Question?"

"Yes, I like to eat hot pot." Jiang Mi nodded and saw that the driver was there, not much to say.

The two got off at the door of the restaurant and Gu An introduced Jiang Mi: "There are actually a lot of delicious food here, but I love this hotpot restaurant..."

Jiang Mi walked side by side with her, and did not notice that a car was still parked at the door of the restaurant at the same time. A group of people came down, and one of them lightly hummed: "Isn't that Jiang Mi?"

Gu An had already booked the box in advance, and the two ordered good food, and Gu An invited all the waiters out.

"If you need it, I can serve you." Gu Anchao Jiang Mi smiled, "I don't like someone standing next to me when I eat."

"It doesn't matter, I don't have no hands." Of course Jiang Mi was also eager to have no other people present. "I don't like anyone watching."

Gu An was very happy, poured two drinks, put one of them in front of Jiang Mi, and raised his own drink again: "Thank you very much today."

"You are too polite." Jiang Mi and her touched and took a drink.

"You eat more." Gu An attentively gave Jiang Mi some chopstick dishes. "This is delicious, this is also delicious..."

"Thank you." Jiang Mi glanced at her and said, "We are not in a hurry, it is interesting to eat hot pot slowly."

Gu An then calmed down: "Yes, it's still early, eat slowly."

Then the two did not speak, and the air was quiet, a bit strange.

"I......"

"Teacher Gu..."

The two spoke in unison.

Gu An smiled: "You talk first."

Jiang Mi just said a few words she just spit out: "You call him Gu teacher?"

Gu An first gave a "huh" sound, and then was shocked: "You know?"

Jiang Mi pretends to be stupid: "Know what?"

"I..." Gu An hesitated for a moment, but said directly, "My relationship with Gu... the third brother."

"Third Brother?" Jiang Mi was a little excited. "Is he really your brother?"

"Not a brother, but my cousin." Gu An said it anyway, but he didn't hide it anymore, but was a little disappointed. "Did he really tell you nothing?"

Jiang Mi looked at her like this, a little bit unbearable, and diverged the topic: "It seems that few people know your relationship?"

"He doesn't want to recognize us." Gu An poked the meat in the bowl, very unhappy.

Jiang Mi grabbed her hand and patted it, and was about to talk. Gu An suddenly became happy again: "So, I'm going to call you sister-in-law instead."

Jiang Mi: "Cough cough cough..."

"Do you know why I am in this crew?" Gu An asked with a smile, regardless of Jiang Mei's ability to bear.

Jiang Mi had a bad hunch: "I don't know."

Gu An: "I came to see you."

Jiang Mi: "........."

What else did she want to say, the box door was suddenly violently opened from outside.

Jiang Mi looked up and saw that five or six men came in, among them there was actually an acquaintance-Ren Shan.

They looked like they drank alcohol, especially Ren Shan, who walked crookedly.

"Sister, what are you doing hiding here." Ren Shan looked drunk, but in fact he had a clear goal. He quickly reached Jiang Mi and reached out to touch her face. "Say to drink with your brother, don't run... "

The companions that he came with were blocked at the door, while saying "You are drunk, brother", while blocking the waiters and security guards outside.

Jiang Mi thinks something is wrong. This is a restaurant. How long can they block it?

Sooner or later they will not be kicked out? has no meaning?

She scanned it carefully, and found that two of them were holding the phone in their hands, and the camera was facing this side, which was obviously stealing.

Jiang Mi suddenly exploded and stood up as soon as he rubbed.

But someone reacted faster than her.

Ren Shan's hand stretched out halfway, and he was caught by his wrist and screwed to his back in a second.

But the ability is too big, and there is a "click" in the bone hair.

Ren Shan instinctively went down, unable to move in a flash.

Gu An slapped the other hand behind his neck, Ren Shan was forced to bow his head, a face less than five centimeters from the bottom of the boiling pot.

The hot and spicy soup splattered his face with the sound of "Goodong Gudong", so that he screamed incessantly.

Gu An: "Dare to bully my sister-in-law? Don't die!"

Jiang Mi: "...!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.4K 84
Su Tang just retrieved the memory of the court physician in her previous life, only to find out that in this life she had transmigrated into an ancie...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
42K 712 78
Others who wear books are either heroines or supporting actresses, at least they are cannon fodder. But Dai Fanxing turned into...an egg! It's about...
106K 1.5K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...