INKNESS | BABTQFTIM | VERY OL...

By Yellow_Abyss

Bendy And Boris the Quest for The Ink Machine x OC !! WORK IN PROGRESS!! !! THE COVER IS COMPLETELY ORIGINA... More

Prologue
1. Toon Town
3. We meet again...
4. Anger and Tears
5. Spoken Words
6. A Genuine Thank You
7. Friends...?
8. After a Day
9. A Nice Start To the Morning
10. A New Quester?
11. Final Goodbyes

2. The Mickey Mouse Crew

28 0 0
By Yellow_Abyss

Mickey POV

It was our show today, I was stoked but it was going to be the first one without Ozzy... We had taken a break from shows when Ortensia...passed away...

Ozzy doesn't talk anymore, he barely takes care of himself anymore and it's hard to see him like this.

I've tried many times to help him feel better but it's like he doesn't even see me.

I've been able to bring happiness to a lot of people... but I can't bring a single smile to my own brother....

No matter how sad it is, I plan to keep on trying..

Now, I've got a show to get ready for and to prep the kids for. The Kids are very excited to perform with me today.

==========================================

Bianca POV

I was looking around town and saw groups of people gathering at certain parts of town. I was confused until a poster caught my attention.

"Mickey Mouse and the Crew,

Live show today!

DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!"

Just reading that I could imagine how excited Boris would be if we went....

THAT'S IT!

We can go to the show and see Mickey Mouse and the crew. Boris will be ecstatic! Not sure about Bendy but I'm sure he'll tag along!

Rushing to the hotel, I busted through the doors and instantly caught Bendy and Boris' attention.

"Woah Bee, You good?"

I nodded eagerly and I darted over to Boris to show him the poster. I could visibly see him become excited as he began fangirling. We hadn't even left to go yet and he was already ecstatic, just as I predicted.

"So.... Mind filling me in? Bee? Boris?"

I had temporarily forgotten about Bends... Oops-

"We are going to see Mickey Mouse's circus today, no questions asked. Go get your things, let's get going!"

I didn't even need to explain, Boris had it under control...

===============================================

Bianca POV

Arriving at the circus I saw we made it just in time to see the opening.

The little rabbits were dancing, playing instruments and singing, with Mickey leading them as they performed. Honestly I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I did...

One thing that did cause me to think was...

'Where is the Magician and His assistant? Did

Something happen whilst we were disconnected from society?'

I could probably ask around and find out but I left it and continued to enjoy the show.

Later on in the show I glanced at Boris and Bendy, Boris was beaming, excited to finally see everything in person, and Bendy was smiling, clearly enjoying it at least a little.

==========================================

Bianca POV

After the show I saw some people going around to performers asking for autographs.

Nudging Boris, gaining his attention, I nodded my head towards Mickey's direction. He obviously got the point and started to walk towards him, with me and Bends following behind.

Once within hearing radius I could hear Mickey talking to himself.

"Oh Boy, that was quite a show!"

Boris finally had some courage to attempt to ask Mickey for an autograph.

"I-I've b-been a f-fan of y-you ever s-since I w-w-was small. And I-I was won-wondering if...if-f"

Boris stuttered over his own words so Bendy took pity on him and got to the point.

"He wants your autograph dude!"

Mickey just looked at us, then smiled.

"Sure thing Kid, What's your name?"

Mickey asked Boris as he took the Photo from him.

"b-B-Bb-Boris"

Mickey whipped out a pen out of thin air and began to write something.

"So, You three liked the show?"

Mickey asked us, filling in the silence.

"HECK YEAH WE DID"

"Eh, It was okay."

The difference between them both was honestly not surprising.

I noticed Mickey glancing at me through his peripheral vision, which I just smiled at him.

I suddenly had a question to ask him.

"Hey Mickey? What got you into singing in the first place?"

I had just blurted it, I didn't even process what I had said before it left my thoughts.

Mickey handed Boris back the Photo as he crossed his arms and looked down.

"Many things got me into singing... but Ozzy was the first and best reason ever. He used to come up with such cute songs and sing em to me when we were kids!"

Mickey unfolded his arms and looked slightly upwards.

"He used to say I'm better but I disagree."

I could only look at him as I saw small tears falling from his eyes. I shouldn't have asked that question, even if I didn't mean to ask it in the first place.

"M-mr Mickey? Are you Alright?" Boris had asked Mickey.

Mickey quickly flicked away his tears as he quickly responded.

"Nah, I'm okay kid! Just missing some good old days!"

I only half believed him. Maybe it was the fact I'm not 100% caught up on everything going on...

I noticed one of the small blue bunnies approach us whilst holding the hand of a much taller black bunny.

"Uncle Mickey! Uncle Goofy and I are going shopping, and we're taking Papa with us. You need anything?

Mickey stopped and faced them, clearly in thought.

"No, I'm all good. Just be good and take care of your father for me, okay?"

The Bunny nodded eagerly.

That's when I heard it. Bendy suddenly screams in pain.

I knew it was an attack. I knew it was the second one this week. I knew I also had this illness. But it still shook me to my core every time I would hear him scream.

I don't know how Boris seems almost immune to it...

I saw Mickey look back at us and His eyes quickly widened in shock. As Bendy continued with a long coughing fit.

I remembered that a child was watching. My older sister instincts kicked in as I ran towards the child and began to cover their eyes and ears.

What I didn't expect was the father to react in such a terrible way. I looked up at him, and saw very obvious tears streaming down his face.

In a matter of seconds I saw him grip his head and fall to the floor.

The child I had cradled in my arms leaped out and darted to their father as I too followed behind them.

"PAPA!"

The child's yelling clearly had no effect on the man so I gripped him in a hug as I barely heard Mickey's voice.

"Donald! Take Ozzy and the Kid away please!!"

Soon enough, Donald came running over to me and the kid as we held 'Ozzy' in our arms.

"What's going on here?"

Donald clearly chose the wrong moment to ask questions as Bendy stopped coughing and began screaming again.

"NOT NOW DONALD!"

Mickey yelled over the screaming.

Donald crouched down to me and 'Ozzy'. I got the memo and released him from the hug and grabbed hold of the child once again.

Standing up I followed Donald as we moved away from Bendy, Boris and Mickey. I could hear the screams fading. Yeah, I felt bad for leaving them behind, but I knew both Mickey and Boris had it under control....

====================================

Mickey POV

The Screaming and coughing had calmed down a lot. It was clear as day that the 'ink attack' as Boris calls it, wasn't over yet.

I honestly felt really bad for the kid, I sure hope he knows that he's going to lose him pretty soon...

"B-boris I'm s-sor.." He had started but Boris shushed him before he could continue.

I couldn't believe that another case had shown up so quickly, I thought we'd be clear of it for at least another year or so...

"I'm sorry I ruined your first impression Boris..." Bendy had muttered to Boris..

"Haha, you're so silly, Bendy. As if I care about that right now!"

They seemed alright... For now at least..

========================================

Bianca POV

I was still holding the child as Donald came out of the room.

"How's he holding up...?"

I felt nervous asking, I didn't really have any connection with him but I felt the need to check on him due to my brother's ink attack causing this...

"And here I thought his condition couldn't get any worse!"

Now I just felt even worse.. My attention quickly shifted as I heard sniffling.

Looking down into my arms I saw the child in my arms crying, frowning more if that was even possible as I held them tighter in my arms.

"And what are you crying about? You're not becoming a wimp like your dad are you?"

Sadness became shock, why would Donald even think of saying that, to a child even!

"N-no, I just don't like seeing dady cry!"

My emotions were on such a rollercoaster today, happy, sad, shocked, and now sad again.

"Sheesh Donald, at least have some consideration for the poor kid!" I snapped at him; how dare he say something like that to a child...

Tears were still in the kids' eyes as I directed my attention back to Donald.

"Hey now, I'm doing a very good job helping all these kids, And if it's not enough then at least I'm doing a better job than their father!"

Honestly I couldn't believe Donald. I walked past him and into the room Oswald was in. Looking at him we were clearly shaking and crying.

The Kid in my arms struggled once again.

Understanding the point I crouched down and put the kid into the bed, soon after the rest of the kids came into the room and huddled together around Oswald.

Somehow that seemed to calm him down, even if it was only a little.

I smiled to myself, when I remembered Bendy.

"Shoot-"

I ran out of the room, slowing down and quietly closing the door. Then continuing to run quickly back to where I last saw Bendy and Boris.

======================================

I saw figures coming into view, I knew they were Bends, Boris, and Mickey

I slowed down as I came closer to them.

"Thanks for everything Mr Mickey, I don't know how-"

Boris was cut off by Mickey hugging him. A small Eek- Could be heard from Boris as Mickey slightly tightened the hug.

"I'm so sorry.."

Mickey must know what the Inkness is then, to be apologising like that. It was almost as if he knew Bendy was going to die eventually.

I wonder what he'd tell Boris if he knew me and Bendy both had it...

Honestly I'm surprised Boris hasn't gone mad at the fact both of us may die one day, before we collect all of the ink machine pieces.

Mickey pulled away from the hug. Boris was still in shock, I mean if I'd met my idol I would too!

"Oh-? Bianca? Your Back..?"

I shook my head as I had realised Boris was talking to me. I looked him in the eye and nodded.

"Yeah, Is Bendy okay...?"

I glanced at Bendy, he looked unimpressed.

"I'm awake and sitting right here, you could've asked me."

I simply gave him a looks that just told him, 'as if I would believe you'

"Bendy is fine, Bee..."

Nodding, I took a seat next to Bendy.

"Boris, can we talk over here for a bit?"

Mickey was pointing in a direction, He obviously didn't want me or Bendy to hear or something. Does he already know I too have the inkness..?

Shaking my head I looked back to Bendy. We maintained eye contact for about five or so seconds until we both nodded our heads.

We weren't going to tell them about my Inkness. They clearly are telling Boris things involving the Inkness in a way, One of us had to know what was going on. Bendy was already a no-go so it's me.

We also agreed to get back to the hotel room.

I helped Bendy Up, we were going to go collect Boris and head back, honestly, I'd probably pass out once I touch my bed, I'm that bloody tired already...

After Bendy finished collecting his stuff we headed over to the direction Mickey took our brother.

"Boris! We're gonna head back to the hotel!"

I called out to him. He didn't respond, surely, he heard me though...?

"Come On Boris!"

Bendy called out to him, at least this time he responded to him.

Boris ran to catch up with us as we all made our way back to the hotel.

I'm going to sleep like a rock.

==================================

Mickey POV

I watched as they walked away. I didn't really get my point across...

I was frustrated, causing me to hit a wall with my bare fist.

I crossed my arms around myself, I can't believe I couldn't help another person...

"For the last time Mickey, you just can't help everyone out there... No matter how hard you try."

I closed my eyes tightly, I knew Donald had a point, not that I wanted to admit it... I opened my eyes and turned around to face Donald.

"But I just can't leave him, He's gonna be Alone in this world soon! I want to, NO! I need to be there for him! His older sister won't always stick around with him..."

I could just barely hear Donald mutter to himself...

"You're a lost cause..."

I stood there. That's when it hit me.

"OH NO OZZY!!"

I can't believe I had forgotten!! I had gotten so hooked into helping Boris I forgot about Ozzy.

"Calm down, He's fine!"

I turned around to face Donald once again.

"He was acting kinda strange, But that girl and the kids helped him feel better I guess.."

'That girl'..? Does he mean Boris' older sister..? She had disappeared during the commotion..

I should probably thank her for helping Ozzy... she doesn't really know him but she helped either way.

"Come on Mickey, we need to get back."

I nodded and followed behind Donald as we made our way back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 270 23
[TICA Book #1] it all started when the ink illness went to far because of a nuclear explosion that was being tested to cure the illenss but went wron...
6K 97 18
Cuphead was minding his business, having his adventures with the crew, but when he comes upon a Demon, not a ink Demon, but The Devil's Demon, things...
426K 5.5K 31
Basically what the title says. Either Ships or Character x reader. Will write lemon/smut. Just give requests and I'm write them. (Sorry if it takes a...
4 6 8
You (She/her pronouns sorry my guys and non-binary pals you can change them in your head if you want) are on a quest with Bendy and Boris to find the...