๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ; tom marv...

By -SOLARSAINT

๐“๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐•๐Ž๐‹๐Ž ๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—– โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the twin of Harry Potter stumble... More

INTRODUCTIONS
I. The Zoo
II. The Letters
III. Hagrid
IV. Diagon Alley
V. Hogwarts Express
VI. The Sorting
VII. Dumbledore
VIII. Classes
IX. Flying Classes
X. 3rd Floor
XI. Troll In The Dungeon
XII. Qudditch Match
XIII. Yule Break
XIV. Forbidden Forest
XV. Quirrell
XVI. End Of Year 1
XVII. Dobby
XIX. The Car
XX. Back At Hogwarts
XXI. Howler
XXII. Lockhart
XXIII. Quidditch Teams
XXIV. Basisilk And The Heir
XXV. Chamber Of Secrets
XXVI. Quidditch
XXVII. Exploring The Chamber
XXVIII. Dueling Club
XXIX. Parselmouth
XXX. Polyjuice
XXXI. Tom Riddle
XXXII. Luna Lovegood
XXXIII. His 'Death'
XXXIV. Hagrids Return
XXXV. An Eventful Summer
XXXVI. Marge
XXXVII. Runaways
XXXVIII. Sirius Black
XXXIX. Dementors
XL. 3rd Year
XLI. The Shaggy Black Dog
XLII. Trelawney's Predictions
XLIII. Buckbeak
XLIV. Sirius Black Sighted
XLV. Boggart
XLVI. Diadem & A Chat With Lupin
XLVI. The Animagus & The Truth
XLVII. Marauders Map
XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found
XLIX. Peter Pettigrew On The Map
L. Buckbeak's Death
LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack
LII. He's A Werewolf
LIII. Time Turner Adventures
LIV. Firebolt
LV. A dream...?
LVI. Quidditch World Cup
LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts
LVIII. Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LX. Not-Moody
LXI. Cedric
LXII. Goblet Of Fire
LXIII. The Five Champions
LXIV. Rita Skeeter
LXV. Firecall With Sirius
LXVI. Dragons
LXVII. Ferret
LXVIII. The First Task - Dragons
LXIX. Yule Ball
LXX. Golden Egg
LXXI. The Second Task - Lake
LXXII. Igor's Trial
LXXIII. Missing Supplies
LXXIV. The Third Task - The Maze
LXXV. The Graveyard
LXXVI. Goodbye's
LXVII. Explanations
LXVIII. Dementors & Getting Expelled
LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LXXX. The trial
LXXXI. Umbridge
LXXXII. I Must Not Tell Lies
LXXXIII. Thestrals
LXXXIV. Umbridges Madness
LXXXV. Inheritance Test
LXXXVI. Dumbledore's Army
LXXXVII. Training
LXXXVIII. The Vision & Occlumency
LXXXIX. Confessing The Truth To Sirius
XC. Bellatrix Lestrange
XCI. Death Eater Meeting & the resurrection
XCII. Found
XCIII. Grawp
XCIV. Healing
XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up
XCVI. Department Of Mysterys
XCVII. The Prophecy
XCVIII. Dumbledore's prophecy
Q&A
XCIX. Sirius's Trial & Custody trial
C. Malfoy Manor
CI. Minature Death Eaters?
CII. Shadow Stepping, Animagus Forms, & Umbridge's Trial
CIII. Sirius is Back!
A/N. HIATUS [?]
A/N. DISCOUNTED

XVIII. Weasleys

4K 139 45
By -SOLARSAINT

We sneak in the rather odd shaped house as Harry glances around, fascinated by everything in the house.

We walk into the living room as Harry stares in awe at the magic knitting nettles.

"Where have you been?!" A woman storms down the stairs as she glares at the three redheads.

"Harry, y/n, how wonderful to see you, dear!" The woman says with so much fake joy it makes me grimace as she walks towards us.

"Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could have died! You could have been seen!" She scolds the three as they look of in different directions.

"Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear." She smiles as I scowl inwardly at the woman.

"They were starving him, mum. There were bars on his window." Ron tries to explain, ignoring the fact that I also went through the same thing.

"Well, you'd best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley." The woman scolds as she ignores the starving part and clear child abuse.

"Come on, Harry and y/n. time for a spot of breakfast." The woman says as she summons some breakfast up. Another boy comes down and waves at us before sitting down.

Suddenly, a girl a little bit younger than us comes running down the stairs.

"Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" The girl asks the older woman, not noticing me or my brothers presence.

"Yes, dear, it was on the cat." The older Weasley says as Ginny then notices me and Harry as she stares wide eyed at Harry.

"Hello." Is all Harry says as suddenly the girls face turns crimson red as she runs off.

I snicker at the girls behavior, the Weasley twins did the same.

"Wh-what did I do?" Harry questions as I roll my eyes at the boys stupidity but let a small grin form on my face.

"Ginny, she's been talking about you all summer. A tad annoying, really." Ron explains as he looks back down on the food.

"Morning, Weasleys!" A man exclaims as he wears a stupid looking hat.

"What a night, nine raids. Nine!" The man complains as I look at the main, suddenly interesting.

"Raids?" Harry questions, blissfully unaware.

"Dad works in the ministry of magic, in the misuse of muggle artifacts office. Dad moves muggles! Thinks they're fascinating." Ron explains as i quirk an eyebrow with a grin playing on my lips.

Just wait till they find about nuclear bombs...

"Well now... ah.." the man says with the smile plastered on his lips until he faces towards the two of us.

"And who are you two?" He questions as my head lays against my palm.

"Oh, sorry, sir. I'm Harry, sir. Harry Potter." Harry explains as I look at him boredly.

"And I'm the better sibling, y/n potter!" I exclaim with a grin on my face.

"Merlin. Are you really?" He asks as Harry nods. "Well, Ron's told us all about you, of course. Though not much about you, y/n other than the occasional mutters of you being a slimy snake..."

I glare daggers at Ron as I spin the knife I was holding for breakfast in my hand. He shudders as he looks away.

"Well then, when did they get here?" The oldest Weasley asks as his wife turns towards him.

"Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to surrey and back last night." She says as the man stares in shock at the boys.

"Did you really...?" The man asks as his wife turns back around.

"How'd it go?" He questions further as his wife whips around and slaps the man's shoulder.

"I mean... that was very wrong, indeed, boys. Very wrong of you."

———

"Alright you go first Harry!" The woman says as she grabs a thing of floo powder.

"But mum, Harry and... y/n never travelled by floo powder before." Ron explains as the woman obviously grows annoyed but covers it up with a smile.

"Alright then, you go first Ron to show Harry how it's done!" The woman says as she nudges her son into the fireplace.

"Diagon alley!" Ron says as he drops the floo powder, erupting into flames the color that make the killing curse flash through my mind.

"You see! It's quiet easy, dears. Don't be afraid. Come on!" She says as she drags Harry towards the fireplace.

*Bold of them to assume you would be afraid!* Nyx hisses out as I smile at her comment, these Weasleys have been getting on my nerves and it's taking everything in me not to skin them alive right now.

Except maybe Fred and George, they're actually pretty cool.

Harry nervously steps into the fireplace as he takes some floo powder.

"That's it.. very good.. now don't forget to speak very, very clearly!" She says as Harry nods.

"Diagonally!" Harry panics as I groan with an eye roll as he erupts into flames before dissapearing.

"For Christ sake Harry!—" I yell as I grab the floo powder and get ready to go to wherever it was Harry went.

"Diagonally!" I exclaim as I stumble out, nearly tripping over Harry's body which was sprawled out on the floor with dust all over.

He gets up as he glances around confused before putting his glasses on after I cast a spell to fix them.

He looks curiously at everything as suddenly his hand gets trapped in another fake hand as he grunts and struggles to pull it out.

I cast a simple spell which makes it let go as Harry pulls his hand away.

We walk out the store as we're met with a sketchy alley way.

A deformed grin takes my face as I walk next to Harry with a skip in my step.

The people don't seem to pay much kind to me given the fact I was acting nearly as unsane as them but cornered Harry.

"Not lost, are you, my dear?" A woman grabs Harry's shoulder suddenly as he shakes his head and walks the out her way. Only to be corned by three other people.

"Come with us!" The woman speaks as I grab my wand.

"Let go of him." I demand while skipping into parseltounge slightly as her eyes widen as she backs up.

I put my wand against her throat as I stand infront of Harry.

I laugh with a hiss in my voice as they back up.

"Harry? Y/n?" I hear a voice, hagrids, question as the wizards take that chance to run away.

I hiss at them with a glare before following Hagrid.

———

As we walk down the street with Hagrid I see hermione, I run up to her catching her by suprise, she tries to push me off but stops when she realizes it's me.

"Y/n!" She exclaims as she hugs me back.

"It's so nice to see you! What happened over the summer?! I was so worried!" She exclaims as I just laugh nervously.

"Come on! We need to get our school supplies and maybe find draco!" She exclaims as I nod a follow her, Harry tagging along since Hagrid left.

———

"Oh Harry!" We hear a voice say as Hermione, Harry, and I turn towards to find Molly Weasley standing there.

"We were so worried!" She says as i quirk an eyebrow but stay silent.

she didn't even bother to go look for the two twelve year olds who were left in her care...?

"Oh! Here he is!" Mrs Weasley whispers as a man steps on stage, everyone clapping.

"Mum fancies him." Ron explains as the woman fixes her hair.

"Make way, please! Excuse me! Excuse me little girl! This is for the Dailey prophet." The man says after pushing me away, he had kicked me by accident as I was pushed out of the way.

"And this is my aching foot." I snap back sarcastically as the man on stage turns towards us.

"It can't be.. Harry and y/n potter?" He mutters as everyone turns towards us, I roll my eyes as I glare at the man.

"Harry and y/n potter!" The same man from before grabs us violently, tanking us on stage where the man had caught us.

"Nice big smile, y/n, Harry." The man says as I scowl at the man.

Nyx snaps her jaws at him, forcing him to let go of me as I back away.

"Excuse me? When did I give you permission to call my by my first name? Also, don't touch me. Your presence makes me want to vomit." I state as if it were a fact, pushing him away.

The purebloods and halfbloods in the crowd whispered, knowing how rude it is to call someone by their first name without their permission.

"Wait— I'm sure this is just one big misunderstanding..!" He says nervously as I scowl at the man.

"If I see even one picture of me on the Daily prophet.." i threaten him with a scowl before pushing off the stage.

Harry however didn't say anything when they started taking pictures with him as he stands there, clearly uncomfortable.

I sigh as I walk outside, holding Hermiones hand as she squeezes it to comfort me.

Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Percy, and Harry also follow as I sigh and close my eyes.

"Bet you loved that, didn't you potter?" I hear a familiar voice say as I open my eyes to see Draco. He walks up to Harry as he glares at him.

"Famous Harry Potter, can't go into a bookshop without making the front page." He mocks as he glares at Harry, I sigh and shake my head with a grin.

"Leave him alone." Ginny threatens as I laugh at the younger girls attempt to be threatening.

"potter got himself a girlfriend?" I tease as I grin at my brother mockingly.

Draco laughs as suddenly a figure approaches behind us and stops him.

"Now, now, Draco, play nicely." The male says as i quirk an eyebrow.

Draco rolls his eyes and grits his teeth as he walks to the side.

"Mr. Potter.." the older male says as i quirk an eyebrow at him.

"Lucius malfoy. We meet at last" the older man introduced at Harry hesitantly shakes his hand, suddenly the man pulls him forwards to look at his scar.

"Your scar is a legend, as of course, is the wizard who gave it to you." He states with a grin as Harry glares at him.

"Voldemort killed my parents." Harry states as he backs away. "He was nothing more that a murderer."

"You must be very brave to mention his name..." Lucius trails off as a grin forms on his face. "Or very foolish."

"There is no point of fearing the name." Hermione suddenly states causing Lucius to turn towards her.

"And you must be.. miss granger." Lucius as Hermione nods.

"Yes well I know all about your.. parents.. history." He says as I step infront of Hermione slightly.

"Muggles, aren't they?" He questions as I scowl at the man, my hand gripping my wand.

"Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions..." Lucius trails off as he suddenly grabs Ginny's book. "Tatty secondhand book..."

"You must be the Weasleys." Lucius concludes before Mr. Weasley walked up behind Ginny.

"Children, it's mad in here. Let's go outside." The oldest Weasley man said as he hadn't noticed Lucius's presence.

"Well, well, well... Weasley senior." Lucius said as the Weasley turned his head towards the blonde male.

"Lucius..." the male muttered with a glare at the male.

"Busy times at the ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids? I do hope they're paying you overtime, but judging by the state of this, I'd say not." Lucius says as he holds the book in his hand carelessly.

"What's the use in being a disgrace to the name of a wizard if they don't even pay you well?" Lucius questions with a slight grin.

"That's your father..?" I whisper to Draco as I look at the man with a glare.

Draco rolls his eyes before responding, "unfortunately, yes."

*I don't like tiny blonds father! He's annoying!* Nyx hisses as I grin at the snake in amusement.

"What did she say?" Draco asks as I snicker and look at him with a grin.

"She called you a tiny blond, and she said she doesn't like your father." I explain with a grin resting on my face as he groans in annoyance, glaring at the snake as she stares back innocently.

"I think we have very different ideas about what disgraces the name of a wizard, malfoy." Weasley says as I roll my eyes at the twos actions.

"Clearly." Lucius scowls at the man before glancing away from him.

"Associating with muggles..." Lucius mutters at he shakes his head.

For grown men they're acting more childish than us.

"And I thought your family could sink no lower." Lucius glares at the man as he drops the books back into Ginny's cauldron.

Wait— books?

I glance at Ginny's cauldron as I notice a black leather book in there aswell.

"I'll see you at work." Lucius says worth a glare at Weasley before walking off.

"See you at school.." Draco mutters to me and Hermione before following his father reluctantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 14.5K 19
AU: Harry never destroyed the diary horcrux in the Chamber of Secrets. So bright flames burned in our hearts that we found each other in the dark. Th...
749K 27.6K 33
What happens when Voldemort discovers he has another horcrux he doesn't know about-and that its vessel is hurting itself to feel emotion again? Why...
67K 2.4K 19
//// Sequel to The Charm of a Riddle//// Hermione Granger is back to Hogwarts, after risking literally everything and traveling back in time with Dra...
72.2K 1.7K 24
"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the dark Tom Riddle was never evil from the st...