π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€π“πˆπ‚ ; tom marv...

By -SOLARSAINT

π“πŽπŒ πŒπ€π‘π•πŽπ‹πŽ π‘πˆπƒπƒπ‹π„ : β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—˜π—‘π—œπ—šπ— π—”π—§π—œπ—– β€§β‚ŠΛš ➀ Where the twin of Harry Potter stumble... More

INTRODUCTIONS
I. The Zoo
II. The Letters
III. Hagrid
IV. Diagon Alley
V. Hogwarts Express
VI. The Sorting
VII. Dumbledore
VIII. Classes
IX. Flying Classes
X. 3rd Floor
XI. Troll In The Dungeon
XII. Qudditch Match
XIII. Yule Break
XIV. Forbidden Forest
XVI. End Of Year 1
XVII. Dobby
XVIII. Weasleys
XIX. The Car
XX. Back At Hogwarts
XXI. Howler
XXII. Lockhart
XXIII. Quidditch Teams
XXIV. Basisilk And The Heir
XXV. Chamber Of Secrets
XXVI. Quidditch
XXVII. Exploring The Chamber
XXVIII. Dueling Club
XXIX. Parselmouth
XXX. Polyjuice
XXXI. Tom Riddle
XXXII. Luna Lovegood
XXXIII. His 'Death'
XXXIV. Hagrids Return
XXXV. An Eventful Summer
XXXVI. Marge
XXXVII. Runaways
XXXVIII. Sirius Black
XXXIX. Dementors
XL. 3rd Year
XLI. The Shaggy Black Dog
XLII. Trelawney's Predictions
XLIII. Buckbeak
XLIV. Sirius Black Sighted
XLV. Boggart
XLVI. Diadem & A Chat With Lupin
XLVI. The Animagus & The Truth
XLVII. Marauders Map
XLVIII. Shrieking Shack & Another Horcrux Found
XLIX. Peter Pettigrew On The Map
L. Buckbeak's Death
LI. Mistakes In The Shrieking Shack
LII. He's A Werewolf
LIII. Time Turner Adventures
LIV. Firebolt
LV. A dream...?
LVI. Quidditch World Cup
LVII. Train Ride Back To Hogwarts
LVIII. Beauxbatons & Durmstrang
LIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LX. Not-Moody
LXI. Cedric
LXII. Goblet Of Fire
LXIII. The Five Champions
LXIV. Rita Skeeter
LXV. Firecall With Sirius
LXVI. Dragons
LXVII. Ferret
LXVIII. The First Task - Dragons
LXIX. Yule Ball
LXX. Golden Egg
LXXI. The Second Task - Lake
LXXII. Igor's Trial
LXXIII. Missing Supplies
LXXIV. The Third Task - The Maze
LXXV. The Graveyard
LXXVI. Goodbye's
LXVII. Explanations
LXVIII. Dementors & Getting Expelled
LXXIX. Number 12 Grimmauld Place
LXXX. The trial
LXXXI. Umbridge
LXXXII. I Must Not Tell Lies
LXXXIII. Thestrals
LXXXIV. Umbridges Madness
LXXXV. Inheritance Test
LXXXVI. Dumbledore's Army
LXXXVII. Training
LXXXVIII. The Vision & Occlumency
LXXXIX. Confessing The Truth To Sirius
XC. Bellatrix Lestrange
XCI. Death Eater Meeting & the resurrection
XCII. Found
XCIII. Grawp
XCIV. Healing
XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up
XCVI. Department Of Mysterys
XCVII. The Prophecy
XCVIII. Dumbledore's prophecy
Q&A
XCIX. Sirius's Trial & Custody trial
C. Malfoy Manor
CI. Minature Death Eaters?
CII. Shadow Stepping, Animagus Forms, & Umbridge's Trial
CIII. Sirius is Back!
A/N. HIATUS [?]
A/N. DISCOUNTED

XV. Quirrell

4.8K 148 25
By -SOLARSAINT

|| WARNING(S) - MENTION OF DEATH ||

"You mean you-know-who is out there in the forest, right now?" Hermione questions me with wide eyes as I nodded.

"But he's weak, he's leeching off of the unicorns blood...." I correct her as she sighs and nods, she had been petting nyx as I explained the circumstances to Hermione.

"I wouldn't worry y/n, there are so many people who care about you and will protect you no matter what." Hermione comforts me as I smile softly at her.

*Yeah! Nobody is going to get past the newly-found wizard, nyx!* The snake enthusiastically hisses as Hermione, despite not knowing what the snake said, laughs.

———

Draco, Hermione, and I were standing under the invisibility cloak as we waited outside for the pair to go to the third floor.

Once they walk out, we follow the two as they enter the corridor and unlock the door.

They slowly walk in as a harp was playing, making the dog fall asleep.

"Wait a minute... he's... snoring... snapes already been here..." Harry says as I resist the urge to roll my eyes. "He's put a spell on the harp."

"Ughh!! It's got horrible breath!" Ron complains as I scowl at the redhead.

"We have to move its paw, come on!" Harry demands Ron as they try to move the paw of the dog.

They open the trapdoor and it leads to pitch blackness.

"I'll go first, don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out." Harry says as I notice the harp stop playing and the dog awakening.

"Does it seem a bit... quiet... to you...?" Harry asks as the dog hangs his heads above the two.

The two jump in immediately as I take the cloak off myself as approach the dog slowly.

He growls at first, but once he recognizes me, he stops as he stares at me.

I smile at him softly before glancing towards where the two would be stood.

"It's alright, he won't hurt you now that he's calm." I say as Draco takes the cloak off him and Hermione as the two walk toward me.

I pet the dog's head as he nuzzles the side of his head against my palm.

"Would you mind if we went down? Someone is trying to steal what you're guarding..." I say softly and caring as the dog nods and wags its tail. I grin at the two before jumping down, dragging them with me.

I notice that the vines were wrapped around Weasley and potter as they quickly wrapped around us.

I recognize the plant as devils snare and glance toward the other two to see they've already figured it out. Harry glances at us as he copies us, relaxing his body.

Once we all fall down I glance up and see Ron calling for help. I roll my eyes as I take my wand out and point it up.

"Lumus solem!" I say as light shoots from my wand, making Ron fall through.

"By the way, I didn't save you cause I wanted to. I just didn't want to be blamed for a murder." I explain as I kick the Weasley boy before glaring at him.

"What are you three doing here?!" Harry questions as I roll my eyes with a smirk playing on my lips.

"I don't see how that's any of your business, Potter." Malfoy says before dragging me and Hermione out of there.

"Phew! Lucky we didn't panic." I hear Ron say as I roll my eyes before waiting for them to catch up.

I notice the sound of wings as the five of us walk towards the door, slowly opening as we're greeted with a rather large room with weird bird-key things.

"Curious.. I've never seen birds like these..." Hermione whispers as we look up at the rather weird bird-key thing.

"They're not birds, they're keys." Me and Harry say at the same time as we glare at each other before I let Harry finish the thought.

"I bet one of them fits that door..." Harry finishes while gesturing towards a door in the front.

He and Ron walk forward towards the broomstick before Ron heads towards the door.

"Alolomora!" Ron yells but it doesn't work as he glares at the door.

"Damnit! There's got to be at least 1000 keys up there...!" Hermione says as me and Draco roll our eyes in amusement.

"We're looking for a big old fashion one... probably rusty like the handle..." Ron mutters as Harry's eyes scan the different keys.

"I see it!" Harry says as he was about to get on the broom but hesitates.

"Oh, go on Harry! if snape can catch it on that old broomstick, you can! You're the youngest seeker in a century!" Ron yells at him as Harry nods as he slowly places his hand on the broomstick.

Unfortunately, as soon as he did, the keys started to surround him. He quickly got on the broom and tried to shoo them away.

I laugh as Harry panics and tries to fly up towards the rusted one. He hits the key towards Ron as Ron gets it and unlocks the door. The four of us go in as Harry flies in quickly, making Ron slam the door shut after him as the keys hit the door like darts.

———

We finished the game of chess as I had a few cuts on my face, and Hermione had a bunch of dust and a cut or two on her forehead. Draco didn't get injured but he was covered in dust.

The only one truly injured was Ron as Hermione and Draco said they'll stay behind.

Me and Harry walk through the final door, at the bottom of the staircase we're met with Quirrell standing in front of the mirror.

I suddenly grit my teeth as I stumble toward, the cut on my head suddenly burning.

"You...?" Harry says as he doesn't seem in as much pain as me given the fact he's not even touching his scar.

"No... it can't be... snape—- he was the one who—..." Harry trailed off as I roll my eyes.

"You're a fucking moron, harrykins. Couldn't even tell it wasn't snape? I mean, it was obviously Quirrell!! Hell, it's obvious the stutter is fake! Also, quirrell you could've layed off on the stutter, it was so annoying when taking notes." I explain while sending a glare towards the professor.

"Yes, he does seem like the type, doesn't he? Next to him, who would suspect, p-p-poor, st-t-tuttering Professor Quirrell?" He says in a mocking babyish tone making me snort but I quickly cover my mouth given the fact I probably shouldn't be laughing at the man who is helping the guy that tried to kill my brother (and who would've tried to kill me if given the chance).

"But— but that day, during the quidditch match, snape tried to kill me..." Harry says as I roll my eyes.

"Harry he was saying a counter-curse, harry. Could you not even tell that much?" I raise an eyebrow as I look boredly at my sibling.

"She's right, I had tried to kill you. And if snapes cloak hadn't caught on fire, breaking my eye contact, I would've succeeded!" Quirrell says as I look between the two boredly.

"Snape was trying to... save me...?" Potter mumbles as Quirrell scoffs.

"I knew you both were a danger to me right from the start, especially after Halloween." Quirrell says as a smirk forms on my face.

"Yikes, imagine your plans being spoiled by two eleven-year-olds.. that's gotta suck!" I laugh as Quirrell glares at me, I simply mockingly grin at the man.

"Th-then you let the troll in.." Harry realized as he goes further down the stairs.

"Very good, potter. Yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off! He, of course, never trusted me again... he rarely left me alone." Quirrell says as he looks towards the mirror and my scar starts to burn even more as I glare at the ground before looking back at Quirrell. "But he doesn't understand... I'm never alone... never. Now.. what does this mirror do?"

I look at him boredly as he stares in the mirror.

"I see what I desire, I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?!" Quirrell yells, agitated as I shrug.

"Use the boy." A voice whispers as I look around confused before shrugging and glances back towards Harry who was now being dragged by quirrell towards the mirror.

"Tell me what you see!" Quirrell demands the boy as I sit down on the stairs and bring my knees to my chest, putting my head on my knees boredly.

Harry's eyes widen as he glances at his pocket before he looks back at the mirror.

"What is it?! What did you see?!" Quirrell demands as potter glances at him fearfully before looking back at the mirror.

"I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the house cup..." Harry explains as I roll my eyes at the horrible lie.

"He lies." The same voice from earlier says as I roll my eyes.

"Really? Never could've guessed." I mutter (mainly to myself) as potter grimaces.

"Tell the truth! What do you see?!" Quirrell demands as I yawn and glance at the man.

"Let me speak to him." The voice says as Quirrell hesitates, but unwraps his turban, revealing on the back of his bald head, Voldemort's face.

"Yeah, this won't give me nightmares at all..." I whisper with a grimace at Harry stares wide-eyed.

"Is that... Voldemort..?" Harry mumbles in confusion.

"No it's Professor snape." I sarcastically remark as Harry rolls his eyes.

I glance towards the creepy head thing before sighing and shaking my head.

"I'm outa here..." I whisper to myself as I walk out, leaving the two who didn't even notice my absence behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 282 12
β”ˆβ”ˆβ›§β”ˆ tom riddle era au ⋆* post hogwarts⋆* romantic subplot ⋆* the knights of walpurgis β”ˆβ”ˆ Three years aft...
Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.9K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
748K 27.6K 33
What happens when Voldemort discovers he has another horcrux he doesn't know about-and that its vessel is hurting itself to feel emotion again? Why...
10.3K 622 64
"𝑯𝒆𝒓 π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’π’π’š π’ƒπ’“π’π’˜π’ π’†π’šπ’†π’” π’ƒπ’†π’„π’‚π’Žπ’† 𝒂 π’„π’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’ π’π’‚π’π’…π’Žπ’‚π’“π’Œ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅." IN WHICH ~ Jupiter Lest...