Eleanor Ariti

By 0fucksgivenbyme

Just another little story for all the lonely bitches out there <3 #6 - trope #10 - onebed #29 - cure #1- frie... More

Intro
Uh- Pasta?
Blame it on my period!
BODY SHOTS!
YOU ATE ALL OF IT?!
Flipped!
What's your strongest whine?
I hate birds.
Don't tell me to shut up
Gummy bears
Jaspy?
Sshhh
Nope, nope, nopity no
No fucking way...
I could get drunk right now.
I love vaginas
You forgot this.
Are you done?
Scary women.
You ready to swim boys?

I need to pee

108 5 1
By 0fucksgivenbyme

Kaden

I text the group to come over.

They all answer back saying they're on their way.

As I enter Aiden's room, Dylan is sitting on the floor with a car in her hand and Aiden is walking around talking.

Dylan looks up at me and for some reason I can't control what I do next.

I take my phone out of my pocket quickly before she moves and take a picture.

"Stooppp!" She covers her face looking down.

I chuckle and give her my hand so she can get up.

As I pull her up her face comes inches away from mine and then her full scent fills my nose.

We stay like that for not more than a second but it's still enough to make her blush. I wish I could take another picture right now.

"Hey! You're taking Ellie away from me!" Aiden stomps his foot.

"I'm sorry, but look there are more friends coming so you have more people to play with!" She leans down a bit so she's talking in his level and her ass going slightly against my-

I clear my throat. "I'm going to take a shower."

She comes back up and fixes a hair that fell onto the wrong place in my head.

Her hands are soft.

"Can I also get dressed? I swear these shorts always go up my ass." She pulls on her shorts.

"Sure." We head upstairs and I hear Aiden going to the living room, probably going to watch some tv.

As we enter my room I go straight to the bathroom.

"Kaden?" I hear her behind the door.

"Yeah?" I start to take off my clothes.

"Can I search your drawers for the clothes?"

"Sure, wear whatever you want." I get into the cold shower and my dad fills my thoughts all over again.

I think I might have to take an even colder shower so I can calm down all over again.

***

I open the door and my eyes immediately go to the brunette laying on my bed on her stomach.

She's wearing my boxers and a black t-shirt that obviously looks big on her.

The t-shirt went upwards from the way she's laying down so I can see her ass in full display with my boxers.

Holy fu-

"Hey Kit Kat did you kno-" her sentence is cut into half when she turns around and looks at me.

A white towel around my waist and the rest of my body, naked to her. I smirk knowing I cause the same effect on her that she does to me.

"Wanna take a closer look?" I smirk and she scoffs turning around in my bed.

"So I've started to make the dialogue on my phone and you just need to translate it."

She says still not turning around. I get dressed, and my outfit consists of boxers and grey sweatpants.

"You can turn around now." I say.

She moves around and props herself on her elbows and gasps covering her eyes.

"You're still naked!" I chuckle and toss my towel to the hamper on the corner of my room.

"I'm going to stay like this all night so you better get used to it."

I'm not naked. I have sweatpants on.

She grunts and unplugs her phone from the charger.

"Translate it. Now." I'm now standing in front of the bed and I stare at her.

"Please." She gives me her phone and I type the translation next to what she already wrote.

I toss her phone to the bed and a simple smile plays on her lips.

"Wanna go eat?" I suggest.

"Sure. Are you going to cook for me?" She slaps my ass as we go down the stairs.

I turn around and stare at her and she just gives me a huge smile reaching her eyes.

***

"No! Not like that!" She whines taking the wooden spoon from my hand as she gets in front of me.

"Fine, you do it then." I roll my eyes and sit down looking at Aiden stirring the salad.

I can do that too.

"I'm sorry, here." She pulls me up and hands me the spoon.

I start to stir the sauce very slowly and look at her. She's standing in front of me and although she's not very short, our height difference is very noticeable right now.

She's looking at the pan like her life depends on it.

"Okay, that's good! Just get the edges a little bit more."

I do as she says and soon we finish making dinner. We go brush our teeth with Aiden always following us around, that little shit.

"Aiden you look like you're going to sleep standing." Dylan chuckles.

I look at him and his eyes are droopy. I give his head a little smack and Dylan gasps rubbing the spot I just hit on his head.

"Don't do that!" She says.

"Ellie can you put me to bed?" He says tugging on her t-shirt.

"Mhmh" She agrees and they start talking about random stuff heading to Aiden's room.

Finn texts me saying him and Noah already here.

I go outside and they're parking.

"Heyy mann!" Noah slaps my back.

"KADY-BOO!" Finn jumps and hugs me. I grunt and I hear a door shut behind me.

Finn gasps and runs to Dylan.

"EL!" He hugs her and lifts her up swaying her around and putting her back onto the ground as she laughs.

"Hey Noah."

"Sup dick face." They do a handshake that I didn't even know they had.

"We brought snacks." Noah lifts a plastic bag in his hands.

"Ooooo, what did you bring?" Dylan opens the bag and grabs the reese's chocolate and the gummy bears.

"This is going to be mine." She says and heads inside.

Leaving us three dumbfounded.

"Well I'm not just going to stand here." Noah goes in and Finn follows.

***

"I'll go!" Dylan hops off the couch as someone nocks at the door.

"HI!" They say at the same time and start laughing.

"That was fucking weird." I remark.

Noah nods agreeing.

"Are we like that?" Finn asks.

"We can't talk too loud because Aiden's sleeping." Dylan says coming back.

She sits next to me cross-legged. Finn is next to her and Olive is sitting beside him. Noah is lying down on the floor since he said that he was getting hot.

"Did you invite Jackie?" Dylan asks throwing a gummy bear at me.

I grab it from my chest and eat it. "No, I didn't know."

"Well, start inviting her to stuff. Finn likes it." She whispers the last part.

"Let's watch a movie!" Finn jumps with his ass on the couch making it move.

"Stop!" Olive shouts.

"SHHH!" Finn does it in her face "The baby is sleeping."

"Get out of my face then." Liv goes closer to his face if possible.

"Ooooo" We all say at the same time.

Finn puts a hand on his heart and makes a hurt face.

"You're mean."

"You're an idiot."

"Oh! Let's watch Knives Out!" Noah grabs the remote and chooses the movie.

"What even is that?" Finn asks.

"It's comedy with mystery. It's basically the shit."

Where's Bear?

Fucking Aiden had to be the one to name it. The only word he knew at the time was bear because of his teddy bear. And Teddy was out of question.

I get up and start looking for him and find him laying down on the kitchen counter. He gets up as I get closer to him and I pet him, scratching behind his ear.

I grab him and take him to the living room with me.

As I sit down Dylan gasps. "I didn't know you had a cat!" She comes closer and pet's him.

He walks into her chest and lays down on the top of her boobs.

She looks down at him and smiles at me.

How the fuck does this girl make me fell this way with just a smile?

"Can we watch the movie?" Noah rolls his eyes and whines.

***

We're in the middle of the movie when I start to get fidgety and uncomfortable.

Dylan is sitting and her legs are spread out, Bear still on her chest.

"What's wrong?" She whispers trying not to bother the others.

"I don't know." I mumble rolling around.

"You can lay here if you want." She pats her lap.

I rest my head in there and we're in the same position we were earlier when we were watching the pregnant girl movie.

She starts to play with my hair, her nails giving me little scratches just in the right spots.

I have to hold in a grunt from how good this feels.

***

"Shut up." I hear shuffling and whispering around me.

"Finn, if you wake them I swear-"

I grip something squishy and then remember where I am and I squeeze it again.

I feel Dylan's thighs around my head and my hands on them. One of her hands still in my hair and the other on my face.

She squirms a little above me and moves her hips a bit.

"I'm not going to!" Finn whisper yells.

I hear a photo being taken and that makes me open my eyes.

"Oh no. We've awaken the beast."

"Shut the fuck up." Is all I can say.

"What time is it?"

"It's three in the morning." Olive says.

"And you are all still up??"

"Nah, Noah fell asleep like thirty minutes ago but except from him.. yeah."

Dylan mumbles something in her sleep above me and I look up at her.

Bear still hasn't moved and her fingers start moving again in my head.

"We're gonna go get snacks at the kitchen. Want something?" Olive asks.

"First of all, stop taking photos. And second.. bring another pack of gummy worms."

"Okay." She snaps another photo making me hit her phone to the floor and her jaw dropping.

I shrug my shoulders and she gives me the finger checking her phone for anything broken.

I tap Dylan's thighs trying to wake her up.

"Dylan?" I whisper shaking her gently. She moves a little but her eyes stay closed.

"El?"

"Hm?"

"Can you continue playing with my hair?"

Her eyes open slightly and she furrows her eyebrows.

"So you woke me up to tell me that you want more of what I've been doing for the past hour?"

Her sleepy voice is cute. Her voice is normally husky but it's heavier now.

"Yes." I say looking at her.

She grunts and rolls her eyes.

"Fine but we need to switch positions. I don't know how long I can go with my legs open like this."

I smirk and she slaps me.

"Don't be dirty."

I get up and she grabs Bear very gently and puts him on the couch.

She lays down more and pats the seat beside hers and I smile.

"Wait."

I grunt "Whaaaat?"

"I want gummy bears."

"Here." Finn tosses the bag and it lands on my face.

They both laugh at the same time. Fuck them.

"What time is it?"

"Three. Now shut up." I hug her waist subconsciously and rest my head in her stomach again.

She gives my head a little slap but soon begins to play with my hair.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this.

***

"Kit Kat?" I hear Dylan.

She shakes me and I cover her whole face with my hand.

She's got a small head.

"Stop."

I leave my hand there and she wets it with the tip of her tongue.

I've suffered this before from a 5 year old it doesn't bother me by now.

"I need to pee." She shakes me again.

I sigh but nevertheless give in and get up.

She gets up and runs up the stairs in her tip toes to not make noise.

I head to the kitchen and Finn is sitting on the counter while Olive is on the floor, looking at his foot.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"He stomped his foot and now he thinks he has something there."

"Well, does he?"

"No."

"I do! I can feel it."

"Bitch, feel it where? There's nothing here."

"You know what I won't take this level of disrespect." He nudge's Liv's face with his foot and she gasps.

"I need a bath." Olive makes gagging sounds.

"Where's Noah?" I ask filling Bear's bowl with food.

"Outside."

"Heyyy!" Dylan jumps on my back.

"I'm gonna go outside."

"Me too!" Finn jumps off the counter following me.

As I step foot outside a chill breeze hits my face.

I sit down at one of the couches next to Noah.

"You two seemed cozy." He nudges my side.

"Me and Finn?" I scrunch up my nose.

"No dumbass. You and El." He rolls his eyes.

"She just gives good head scratches that's all."

"Really? Maybe I should go ask her since I've been having a hard time falling asleep."

He starts to get up heading her way.

"Sit back down." I say. It came out way more agressive than I intended.

"Oooo someone's jelly!" Finn rubs his hands together and Noah laughs.

"There's nothing to be jealous of." I scoff.

"Hi guys." Dylan steps foot outside with Olive next to her.

Finn laughs loudly and covers his face.

"What?" Dylan asks smiling.

"Nothing, he's just sleep deprived." Noah sits back down.

"Hey El?"

"Hm?"

I swear this guy-

"Can you give me head scratches?" He smirks.

I feel my knuckles turning white. Maybe I'm being dramatic. I know she's not my personal massagist, but she does that to me.

"Sure." She sits down in between us two. Finn and Olive are already having their fifth fight.

He leans down more so she can reach his head and she starts massaging.

I get up and head to Aiden's room. As I look back once again Noah is smirking at me, Dylan has rosy cheeks and nose from the cold air. I flip him off and head inside.

***

A/N: Hey whores!! How were these chapters?

I never know how to finish them.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 17 33
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...
25.5K 998 21
Fast paced book. WARNING: contains abuse, self harm, cursing, etc. Also contains a lot of happy, funny, friendship moments. It's worth the read :)
2.7K 115 10
(𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍) 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮!!! 𝙊𝘾𝙨!!! 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞!!!
3.3K 35 15
Just sharing headcanons amongst other little scenarios I've made up. Also don't expect any smut related situations with this. Angst-🌩 Comfort-💔 Mi...