Little Red Riding Hood

By buffyangel1313

Teen Wolf doesn't belong to me. (I wish it did though, and so many others do too.) This is the story of Littl... More

What Happened?

218 9 0
By buffyangel1313

What you think you know about Stiles is all wrong. You see what really happened that night was a little different than what appears to have happened.

Scott and Stiles went out into the woods that night to look for half of the body. Scott got bit, but what happened after Scott wasn't aware of. Stiles went back after his dad, Noah the Sheriff, took him to his Jeep, Roscoe, found Scott's inhaler and the other half of the body.

Stiles gets bitten, but not in the same spot as Scott (neither are aware the other got bit) (ps Scott got bit on the side of his abdomen) he got bit on the wrist.

Will Stiles tell Scott he got bit?
Will Scott tell Stiles he got bit?
What will happen to them?
Read more and find out. Let the curiosity be sated because curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
725K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 63.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...