destined. ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค...

By vvinterdawn

"i guess it was destiny" ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ y/n was set to be married off to the zen'in clan's heir in order to... More

๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. to seal one's fate
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. to be reunited with an old friend
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. to meet new people
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. to be sanctioned accordingly
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. to be grateful
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. to be targeted by a curse
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. to protect someone
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. to follow an order
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. to fight and protect
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. to realize
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š. to understand
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to admire the moon
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to make it official
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to stand up for herself
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to celebrate
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to welcome another year
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to wait for you
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to be free
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ 

๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. to be oblivious

5.1K 172 139
By vvinterdawn

"Wow you both look...tired" Itadori said. Today they were all gathered in the morning for some announcement. They are currently waiting for the second years to arrive as well as their teacher, Satoru.

The incident yesterday was already explained to Y/N.

"But Y/N! Are you already okay?"

"Yeah" she replied in a monotonous tone.

"Did something happen?" Kugisaki sat besides her. She remembered everything that happened last night—or morning rather since it was already 2 in the morning, she unconsciously looked at Megumi and their eyes met. She was the first one to look away.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you last night, Megumi" she said.

"No need to apologize" he replied shortly. Y/N sighed in relief.

"What. What happened? You spent the night again together?!" Itadori's voice was too loud that it reached to the walking 2nd years.

"Who spent the night with each other?" Panda asked when they got near them. Megumi, suddenly remembering Itadori's explanation about the other meaning of that sentence to him back then suddenly got flustered and turned red.

"We didn't—"

"Fushiguro and Y/N" Kugisaki replied nonchalantly, already knowing that question means nothing to the two.

"YOU TWO WHAT?!" Maki's loud voice resonated that the birds on the trees flew away.

"Okaka!" Inumaki was also disappointed, he could not believe what he's hearing.

"Huh?" Y/N only tilted her head.

"Y/N, tell me I just misheard it" Maki grabbed both of her shoulders in disbelief, only then Kugisaki realized this was going to be trouble if Y/N did not deny so she pulled her to the side and whispered something to her, her eyebrows furrowed at the things she said and then eventually her eyes widened, her cheeks starting to get red because of embarrassment. For a moment both Megumi and her gazes met and they both looked away from each other.

"No! We did not spend the night with each other!" they both said in unison.

Kugisaki then tried to explain to her senpais what's going on like what happened before.

They all sighed in relief.

"I almost had a heart attack!" Maki was complaining but was cut off when Satoru finally appeared.

"Yo! Everyone!" he greeted with all smiles but Y/N only frowned even more, she clicked her tongue and wasn't able to hold her emotions back.

"Where were you last night?" everyone froze at the tone of her voice, it was so cold and serious, they've only seen this side from her once, they were surprised to see it again today. This made them question what really happened and what is happening, so they all turned to Megumi but he never spoke a word as the tension was currently rising.

"Eh?" Satoru tilted his head now with a nervous smile. "I...craved for sweets so I spent the night at the convenience store?"

Now this made Y/n disappointed, she could've understood if he was out for curses but he wasn't, and did he forget what day is it today?

"You never even picked up your phone" she added and clicked her tongue. "Whatever" she said and walked away.

"Y/N!" Itadori called but Megumi stopped him.

"Let her be" he said and turned to the blindfolded man.

"Gojo sensei...she needed you the most last night" he said and something clicked in his mind which made him sweat drop. He looked at his phone and saw the date.

"Shit"

"You messed up, big time" Megumi added and Satoru panicked.

"Let's postpone the meeting later I need to go to her" he said and ran away. This was the first time all of them saw a panicked and scared Gojo. And only Megumi was so calm about the situation.

"Oi, Megumi" Maki called. "What the heck really happened?"

Megumi only looked away. He still hasn't fully grasped what he's learned about Y/N last night, he's still making it sink in. "It's best for Y/N to tell you herself" he said. "Just...don't make her feel alone, she needs us the most" and with that, he put his hands in his pockets and walked away, leaving his classmates and senpais confused.

"Y/N..." Itadori blurted out her name. "...needs us the most? But she's so strong" this earned him a smack from Kugisaki.

"Baka! Y/N might just look like she's strong but she's also human!"

"Needs us the most...needs us the most..." Maki kept repeating the words Megumi left, she's now in deep thoughts.

"Konbu, sujiko" Inumaki spoke.

"Huh, you're right, it must be about her future marriage, no—that's not enough for her to act like that...maybe it's about her deceased brother?" Maki put her fingers on her chin.

"Her brother?" Kugisaki and Itadori asked confused.

"She has a brother?"

"She had, I only knew he died years ago, nothing else..." Maki said as she stared at the path they all walked out. "Gojo sensei must have done something really bad"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/N-chan, Y/N wait! Let's talk, please?" Satoru caught up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"I'm sorry, Y/N I have no excuses" he looked sad and hurt, now normally he doesn't care about mending things if this was some other human being, but this is Y/N, and when it comes to Y/N; his only cousin that he already treats like his little sister, even his mountain like pride will crumble.

Y/N faced him with a hurt look. "Had Megumi not been there last night, I...I might have gone crazy"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I forgot" he sincerely apologized. "I put my phone on silent last night, I really have no excuse"

Y/N wasn't stone-hearted, in fact she's a softie inside, she just doesn't show. Seeing him apologize sincerely just makes her sigh. 'I can't really be angry for long, can I?'

"I...accept your apology" she said and this made Satoru perk up and hug her tight.

"It won't happen again" he said and he felt Y/N nod and hugged him back.

"Satoru, do you think I could visit him today?"

Satoru went silent for a while, hesitating to reply.

"Actually, Y/N" he let go of her and looked at her with a serious expression. "I think it's best if you don't show yourself in the estate for a while" Y/N got confused.

"Huh? Why?"

"Aside from the preparation you must be doing for the exchange event with the Kyoto branch, your father is still quite in rage for what you "did" to Naoya, you probably can't come back immediately here" he said.

"Damn it!" Y/N cursed. "To deprive me of my freedom to go in and out of the estate just because of that freaking Naoya! I hate him so much"

"I told you we should just revolt"

Y/N went quiet, it wasn't visible but Satoru's brows raised, usually she would say no, but why is she not responding now?

'Hmm? Did she have a change of heart?'

"Guess I have no choice but to skip this year then, I'm sorry Arashi" she muttered. 'I'm tired crying all night anyway, there's no more tears left to cry today, guess I should go on with my day and rest'

"So? What's this exchange event you're talking about?" she asked.

"Oh, that was what I called for all of you today" he said. "But don't worry about it, just take a day off today, we'll discuss it later!"

"You sound like a responsible teacher right now, so weird"

"Y/N-channn!" Satoru whined. But she already walked away.

"I need more sleep" she said. 

Satoru decided not to bother her anymore, she looked like she needed to be alone, on her tracks she met Megumi and upon remembering the events last night, she tore her gaze away.

"I'm...sorry you had to witness me like that" she said, not looking at him, she heard him sigh.

"You really don't need to apologize Y/N" he replied. "It's alright to break down sometimes, I think" Y/N gave him a faint smile.

"Thank you for being there Megumi" she said and he only hummed in response.

"Thank you for trusting me, Y/N" he smiled a bit and ruffled her hair before walking away.

Something in her felt weird at the words he said and action he did, Y/N stared at Megumi's figure until he completely disappeared.

"Huh" she muttered and unconsciously touched her head then her chest. 

'Why is my heart beating so fast'

━━━━━━━━━━━

Both the first years and second years decided to start training for the Kyoto sister school exchange event. Maki was very competitive so she took the lead to gather everyone and train and it has been a week. They were told that this year, the first years will join because the third years were suspended and they lack members. 

This day they decided to enhance their already mastered skills. Since Y/N is a long-range weapon user, she got beaten up by Maki in close combat, same goes for Fushiguro and Kugisaki. Only Itadori was great in close combat so he was put to use a long weapon yesterday, which he failed a thousand times.

"Y/N really looks hot when she wields her bow and arrows and the pistol too" Itadori commented while watching her shoot arrows and fire bullets using her pistol, but yelped when Kugisaki suddenly smacked him. They were currently resting and sitting on a bench, only Y/N did not stop practicing.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"Stop checking her out? It's disrespectful!"

"Ha? But I'm only stating facts? Look at her! The way she poses, the way she holds her weapons, right Fushiguro? She's scary when she teaches me how to use those tho" he turned to the male who was just sitting quietly.

"What?" he grumbled, irritated that his name was suddenly mentioned.

"Don't you think Y/N looks breathtaking when she wields weapons?" he asked. Suddenly, both Itadori and Kugisaki's brain cells connected even without telepathic powers, they both grinned inside their heads, this was the time to catch something from Megumi.

"Well, Maki-san too but that's a different story, I'm only talking about Y/N today"

"Ha??"

"Don't you think she's hot?" Kugisaki added, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Haa??"

"Don't you think she's cool?"

"What are you two even going about?" he asked irritated at the sudden questions they are asking.

"Don't you think she's amazing?"

"If you didn't like her, I would have really snatched her away from you, Fushiguro" Itadori laughed evilly inside his mind.

"Haaa???"

"Oi Megumi close your mouth" Maki said as she approached them, telling Panda and Inumaki to distribute the water.

"Come on, it's obvious that you like Y/N!" Itadori exclaimed but Megumi only looked away.

'The heck he's talking about?'

"Aha! You do like her!" Kugisaki shouted and forced him to face them. Kugisaki's loud voice actually caught Y/N's attention but shrugged it off as she was quite far away from them.

"Ne Fushiguro! You have to admit it to us!" Itadori also forced him to face them.

"Megumi, you like Y/N?" Maki asked although it was already kinda obvious actually.

"Shake"

"Eyy Fushiguro you like her?" Panda joined and teased.

Megumi's brows only furrowed and smacked Itadori and pushed away Kugisaki, they were really getting annoying.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he replied and walked away taking a short glance at the field, but noticed that Y/N wasn't there.

"Tuna, tuna" Inumaki warned but they weren't paying attention. 

"Oi! Fushiguro come back here this instant!" Kugisaki shouted and grabbed him by his collar.

"What the—"

"What are you all making a fuss about?"

"Konbu, tuna mayo"

There goes the person they were all talking about.

"Nothing really, just me and Itadori disagreeing again! Hehe" Kugisaki let go of Megumi's collar.

"Uhuh? But why were you grabbing Megumi tho?"

"Uhhh" Kugisaki went out of excuses, she was literally panicking inside but suddenly a sound of a bullet being fired resonated within the grounds. They all looked at the direction it came from and saw two people looking down on them.

"Okkotsu Yuta! You better come home and face me!" he screamed and ripped his shirt out.

Maki clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Ikura..."

"Annoying piece of shits"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.1K 23
"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four years later, they met again, yet it seem...
6.3K 252 13
Nanami's old coworker moves in right next door to him with her son. You may think she's married but Y/n recently got divorced from her husband. She n...
3.9K 122 13
Yuji Itadori vs Megumi Fushiguro x Reader Second & third person point of view The female reader takes the place of Nobara in this story as the third...
681K 30.4K 26
Uzui Tengen x Female Fushiguro Toji Reader [Ft. Little Megumi]. _________________________________ โ๐—œ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ... ๐—ฎ...