My secret therapist

By Tythoughtslol

Maisly Ravera, 25. Far from home, with a man she * 𝙩𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™©* she loved and who she * 𝙩𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™©* lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Announcement!

18

425 4 0
By Tythoughtslol

Maisly Ravera

I follow him to my brothers room and I try waking him up. "Kylan wake up please " I say shaking him .

"Hm?" He says getting up. "I think someone been in the house .. my window is open and it was closed before I left home .. meaning someone could have crawled through my balcony and could have came in .." I say panicking which wakes him up fully

"Hey calm down..  just breath slowly we gonna get it situated and y'all can stay with me for a little till you find somewhere to stay okay?" Amir says holding my shoulders and pulling me into a hug.

"Hey look at me . Go and pack your clothes and I'll get mine and Leila's okay , don't worry I love you take amir with you " my brother says kissing my cheek.

I take a deep breath and walk to my room with him behind me instantly and he helps me begin packing my clothes in my suitcase. A tear slips from my eyes but I don't stop from getting my clothes and things I love together.

As I was done I sat most of my stuff downstairs but he stopped me and hugged me and I hugged back. "Stop worrying you gonna be okay . Okay?" He says rubbing my back and I nod .

I walk into my neice room as Amir went to go and get his sister who was still sleeping and went to put her in the car . As my brother was putting her clothes and thing she like in her bag I pick her up putting her on some warmer clothing and carry her to my car as he's going to fill his car up with they stuff and house stuff.

I sit her in her car seat and lock her in and I run back in the house getting my stuff as they did. Only thing we left was stuff we could possibly come back for . I grab a couple more things then get into my car and take another deep breath .

Amir comes to my window and roll it down and leans on it talking to me . "Try not to cry while driving so you can see just stay near me okay . It's gonna be okay give me a kiss " he says and I lean and give him one then he walks away to his car

I pull out after Amir then my brother behind me as we drove to his house. I'm happy Amir is letting my brother stay he's really sweet . Once we get there I leave my stuff in the car and lock it as we all went inside his house . First thing me and my brother did was look around for apartments.

Amir wanted me to come to bed but I was into the groove not even realizing he was the only one now up. "Baby please come to bed.. we can do this tomorrow okay?" He says and I shake my head no

"Please.. you need sleep okay it's freaking 3am and I want you to get some rest ..." he says hugging me from behind . "I wanna sleep with you .. so please " he said leaving open mouth kisses on my neck cause he knew I would give In.

I stood up closing my computer and he pulled me close to his chest and we soon walked upstairs to rest.

I crawled into bed laying on my stomach as he got in beside me pulling me closer to him. "Please get some rest ok?" He said and kissed me forehead as we went to sleep.

-
-
-

I didn't wake up till around 2 pm cause I went to sleep late and Amir stayed by me the whole time making sure I was okay.

I woke up once again seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed I rolled over and hugged his body as he turned around looking at me.

"Good afternoon your up" he chuckled . "Yea I'm up " I say and let him go as he laidback so he could see me and I laid back on his chest looking at him

"How you feeling ?" He ask me rubbing my back.
"I don't know... I just want all this to be over ..anyway where is my niece and little sister " I say getting up

"Your niece is resting she is taking another nap and autum is eating which you need to be doing so come on" he says pulling me up and I whined not wanting to move yet.

He picks me up and throw me over his shoulder.
"Amir I don't have pants on" I giggled as he was about to walk out but he turned around getting some shorts from my bag and he sat me on the bed as my hair covered my whole face and I laughed.

He slipped some shorts on me as I laughed then I jumped on his back as he carried me downstairs.
He sat me down and fixed me a plate of food as I watched him.

"So what are y'all like a a couple now?" My brother asked laughing as I blushed trying not to smile .
"Mmmmm" we both said which made us laugh.

"We will be when he ask me to actually be his girlfriend " I said as he looked back glaring at me chuckling as I laughed too.

"Alright bet" he says and my brother laughed and shake his head . His daughter came running up to him and laid her head on his chest as I smiled . Amir slides me my plate and sat there as I ate.

"So I found two apartments I know you been looking all night so I found one for you too and they are right across from each other we can go check them out today if you want " he says and I nod and smile

I stood up going to throw my trash away and then I walked upstairs to shower. Once I got out Amir was in the room.

"What?" I say looking at him who was waiting on me obviously. " nothing just waiting on you so I could shower cause they using the other shower " he says

"Oh .. you can go ahead " I say and he nods. I pull out my clothes and put them on as he walked into the bathroom to shower . It was a simple shorts and a tee.

I waiting on the bed for him since he waited on me but he scared me when he pulled me closer to him while I was on my phone not even noticing him.

"Why would you do that" I laughed as I touched him on his body. "Cause you wasn't listening to me " he chuckled as he pulled me against his body . "Put a shirt on your still steamy from your shower " I laughed. "Pick one for me then" he says and I excitedly get up running to his closet and excitedly jumping up and down on each feet as I picked out a chill Nike shirt for him.

"Your that excited? Imma start making you dress me more " he says looking me up and down acknowledging my outfit. "Damn you look good cmere " he said in his sexy voice . "Boy go get ready" I laughed pushing him back but he grabbed me by my hips pulling me to him.

"We need to go come onnn" I said ready to leave . "Alright stay right here then" he said as he was about to change into some pants and of course I watched while smirking and blushing.

"Your staring " he says pulling up his jeans . "I know " I say rolling my eyes . He finished getting ready as I watched him checking him out . He looked at me and say " you ready love? By the way you been looking at me it don't seem like it " he chuckled and I laughed.

I stood up rolling my eyes as I laughed and walked away downstairs as he followed. I grabbed my keys and walked outside seeing my brother in his car .
I walked to my car as autumn and amir followed me getting in.

I started the car as he grabbed my face and kissing me passionately " that's for earlier " he laughed kissing me again before letting go. "Y'all get on my nerves I can't wait to get a boyfriend " autumn mumbled from the back laughing.

"Too bad your not getting one stop playing " he says snapping his seatbelt in. "Stop doing that .. she's getting older and you saying that don't make anything better ..she's almost 17" I say starting to feel bad for her.

He lets out a sigh and says." I just don't want her growing up too fast " he says not looking at me . " let's her live like a teen and if you see her heading that way correct her on her wrongs okay " I say holding his face making him look at me as he nod.

He turns around to talk to her. " you can have a boyfriend but I need to meet him and His parents and try not to rush into things so fast okay?" He says as she smiled nodding his head.

She kissed his cheek and thank him while smiling very wide as I laughed pulling out the yard . I played music while following my brother to meet the real estate agent.

I don't know why I was nervous but I was . We pulled into a nice area home that was really pretty and we went up to the 5th floor and met a woman there . Amir walked with me to view my apartment as autumn walked with Leila to keep her busy .

The apartment was really nice it was black and white on the inside two bedroom and 1 bathroom and one inside the big room.

I loved it then we went to check out my brothers and it was nice . We talked to the woman and we did the process of buying it and it was gonna take a week for the papers to be final so we could officially move in.

"Yea so that it for today I'm glad you guys enjoyed it " she says eyeing Amir. I rolled my eyes and then he wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my ear.

"It's okay I'm only yours and your only mine love " then he kissed my cheek as she rolled her eyes looking at my brother. I stared at her cause I'll really hurt her for even trying to get with him.

"Look at me not her " he say tilting my head back so I could look up to him . I gave him a fake smile then went back to my regular face and he let me go by my face not my waist.

After we was done talking to her we walked to my car and stood outside. "After I take these packages to ship them off we can go out to eat " I said to them and they nodded .

"Yes! I wanna see how this works " autumn yelled excitedly. I got into the car driving to the post office place and I had Amir  and her helped me carry the 215 packages inside and ship them off to the buyers.

"Thanks guys" I say putting the rest in the bin. "Your welcome " they reply and we go back to the car and drive home to meet my brother and niece.

————————————
Hey boobies. How are y'all liking it .

Fav characters?

Least fav?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25.6K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, π’—π’π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’ π’”π’„π’π’‘π’‚π’“π’•π’Š " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Žπ’†π’‚π’ ? " "𝑢𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’˜π’π’“π’“π’š π’…π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’šπ’π’–'𝒍𝒍 π’‡π’ŠοΏ½...
1.8K 151 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
540K 9.7K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...