meant to be || h. ran x fem...

By daintybubbles

Ran Haitani, a taken man, gets in an arranged marriage with a strange woman he doesn't know of. He vows to hi... More

| I N F O |
| C H A R A C T E R S |
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
โœจA P P L A U S Eโœจ

four

2.4K 78 3
By daintybubbles

"Hurry up, I'll be in the car." Your father shouts from the living room and getting out of the mansion. You had to wake up early to get ready.

It's been 2 weeks now since your future husband signed the contract. It took a few days for your father to convince you.

But he did it, he convinced you to sign.

Today, your father persuaded you to dress up and look as pretty as you can, 'no reason' he stated.

The man your father praises so much, I wonder if he is actually that handsome my father bragged about.

The mysterious man keeps you up at night thinking about your marriage life.

"Coming!" You shout back.

You quickly run out of the mansion and step into the car. "Where are we going?" You ask.

"We're going to meet your husband today at his Head Quarters." Your father answers as he checks his phone.

He's not my husband yet.

"EH!? Meeting him today?" You ask, realizing why your father wanted you to look your best today.

As the driver drives, your father gives you a weird look, "Yeah?" You ask and look at yourself, wondering if there was something on you.

"What happened to your car? You always go out but I see you home more often now.

I don't see your car in the garage as well." He says.

Your eyes widen then soften, you nervously chuckle and avoid his gaze. You totally forgot to explain what happened to your car.

"It's in the shop." You mumble.

"In the shop? Why?" He asked.

After explaining to your father what happened about your car situation, he was furious.

He needed to know who damaged the car he bought you but you told him that it was alright since you used the cash the man gave you to fix the car which he was relieved about but he was still furious.

You were still mad about the dumb situation as well. It was not even enough to cover everything, only some.

Once you both arrive, you realize where you both are.

"Bonten's Headquarters?" You ask him with a raised brow.

Your father smiles at you, "Yes." He answers and steps inside the building as you all get greeted by the employees.

After getting into the elevator, your stomach starts growling, "You okay?" Your father question.

You give him a nervous laugh and shake your head. "I ate Korean Spicy Noodles last night." You admit.

He was in disbelief, "Can you take her to the restroom once we get off the elevator?" Your father asks Haku, your personal guard.

Haku nods and clears his throat after seeing how miserable you are.

He couldn't hold onto his laugh.

Once the elevator door opens, Haku leads you to the restroom, "Don't stay near the restroom door. Wait in the hallway over there." You point at the hallway across from the restroom and sprinted in causing Haku to chuckle.

Why did I decide to eat them again?

Gosh that was embarrassing.

You wipe your hands clean with a paper towel after washing your hands.

You walk out of the women's restroom, dusting off your clothes and accidentally bump shoulders with a taller figure.

"I'm so-" You turn around to see the familiar face who is apologizing.

"Oh, it's you." You blurt out remembering the male instantly.

It was the guy with short purple hair from the car incident.

"Why are you here?" He asks with his arms crossed over his chest, he seems annoyed like last time.

You also cross your arms over your chest, "That's none of your business. Now excuse me." You take a step forward and try to walk around him but he traps you.

He rest his long arm against the wall to trap you, "You're quite feisty, aren't you? Tell me why we keep bumping into each other?" He whispers into your ear causing your face to flush red, hoping he wouldn't see it.

You stomp harshly on his shoe earning a yelp in pain from him. "Idiot." You mumbled and walked away.

"We can go now." You announce once you reach Haku.

Haku leads you to the familiar room where you met Rindo.

"Miss Milli is back." Haku announces.

You take a seat next to your father and exchange handshakes with Rindo once again, "Good Morning Rindo. How are you? It's a pleasure to meet you again." You smile at him.

Rindo can feel his heart race faster just feeling your touch against his. You look extremely beautiful today in Rindo's point of view.

He smiles back as he removes his hand away, "Good Morning. I am doing fairly well, how about you?" He asked softly.

Soon the conversation dies down with a few chuckles, the familiar man you encountered earlier enters the room with a shocked expression on his face when he sees you.

"YOU-" The familiar male and you shout and point at each other in unison.

Both Rindo and Mr. Keiji stares at you guys with dumbfounded expressions.

Author's Note:

You finally met Ran 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 917 27
๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง /lษ™st/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐Ÿท. ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šก๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ. ๐Ÿธ. ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š. ๏ฟฝ...
40.2K 1.5K 27
ูฌูฌ ๆฑไบฌๅใƒชใƒ™ใƒณใ‚ธใƒฃใƒผใ‚บ ห ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท ๏ปฟ ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท โ™กโƒ• ึดึถึธ ี™ี™Kill me. Iีšll gladly close my eyes if itีšs you.ีšีš ๅœ‹ ึดึถึธ ...
37.4K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...