β‡’π—¦π—¨π—–π—ž π—œπ—§ β€’ π™Žπ™π™ͺπ™Ÿπ™ž οΏ½...

By zizing1e

˗ˏˋ π’π”π‚πŠ πˆπ“ ࿐ྂ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ 𝗣𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗒 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗒𝗗𝗬, π—¦π—œπ—‘π—ž 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ π—§π—˜π—˜π—§π—› π—œπ—‘π—§π—’ 𝗠𝗬 π—™π—ŸοΏ½... More

Authors note

Author's Note Please Read

1.3K 9 2
By zizing1e

Hello my dear readers we met yet again,

I just wanted to announce that I will be closing Suck It for some time so I can properly rewrite some parts so they make sense since I wasn't paying much attention to the grammar as much as I cared about writing the chapter and finishing it and for that I am sorry. The story will be back in a little while I just need some time to rewrite the grammar mistakes and to decide which pov it's gonna be since I did make it into multiple povs.

This will be the only chapter this is going to have for now. You have can leave son thoughts on the fanfic in the comments id love to read your thoughts and feelings about it, enjoy the rest of your summer!

Love you all truly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 90 3
What if the dragon slayers saw their dragons again? How would they react if they saw them? Well, this is gonna be their reactions if they saw their...
359K 12.3K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
155K 4K 44
Hyakushiki (Y/n), who is the little sister of Nanba's warden, Hyakushiki Momoko, decided to visit her unannounced to surprise her beloved sister. The...
78.6K 2.8K 41
[ F A N F I C T I O N ] L/n Y/n is a 23-year-old average college student who has an unusual part time job. She's a camgirl. But what would happen...