Chase

By AntonineStrike

Two Chases, Rylie and Carson had been accepted in two different institutions.Rylie had been marked by a vampy... More

Author's Note
I Am Not A Freak! {{2}}
I Am Not A Freak! {{3}}
I Am Not A Freak {{4}}
Chapter 5
Chapter Six Cha
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

I Am Not A Freak!

968 11 2
By AntonineStrike

Chapter 1 ----  

" You brother is coming home for the Easter Holiday. " Momma said as she handed me a glass of milk. I was in my bed lying with my laptop propped on my lap. 

" Oh yeah? That warlock son of yours? " I mumbled and rolled my eyes.

" Don't talk of your brother that way! " Momma scolded me and gave me piercing, cold look.

" Sorry. " I muttered and Momma's warm smile appeared on her heart shaped face again.

Well, you see, my brother  had been accepted at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Gosh! That is just so weird. My brother, a wizard? That fact knocked out my eyes off its sockets when he read the letter in front of me five years ago. He's now at his fifth year at Hogwarts and he belongs to a House. Raddengrow? Oh no.. Ravenclaw! That's it! He also said that he was in some kind of a sport played on broomsticks with seven players in each team. He said he was a beater in their team. i don't know what that means. The sport was called...ermm..wait..uhh.. Yes! I remembered! Quidditch! 

Wait a sec.. why am I even taking my time thinking about my brother's LIFE?! Hmphh. 

"So darling, how's school? " Momma asked, curiousity dancing in her corn flower blue eyes.

I breathed in, flexed my fingers and shut my laptop. 

" Well, school's okay. Pretty NORMAL! " I said, putting an emphasis on the word normal. Momma fidgeted and she nodded giving me the  go-on-tell-your-momma-some-more look.

" Are your grades okay? " Momma asked softly. Usually, I would glower at Momma whenever she ask me that question. She's been comparing me to my oh so genius FREAK brother'S grades. Duh!?!

" They're good. " I said shortly.

" Are you sure, Rylie? " Momma wanted to know.

" You don't believe me? " I said a little sharp.

" Of course I believe you, I'm just making it sure.

" Alright. By the way, I have soccer game on Saturday Mom. " 

Momma's eyes widened. She was clearly surprise of the idea of me playing a sport after I vowed not to engage myself in any more sports after I lose a match in Karatedo one year ago.

" Baby! That's good! MOmma's so proud of you! " Mom said, her eyes were shining with hapiness.

" Thanks Momma. " 

I crawled from my bed to the edge and gave my Momma a hug. When we broke apart, she smiled at me warmly.

" Rylie, I want you to be nice to your brother when he arrives on Easter Holiday. " Momma said in a firm voice.

I shrugged my shoulders and groaned.

" But Momm!"

" NO BUTS, Rylie! he is your brother and you are going to be nice to him. Understand? " 

" Yes Momma. "

" Rylie, please. Your brother didnt want to be a part of that school. But its' Fate responsible for that. I hope you understand. He's your brother. You don't have to be mean to him. " Momma said in a soft tone.

" Yeah right. In one condition though. " I said nonchalantly.

" Oh Rylie dear. What is it? "

I put on an evil smile on my face and Momma stared at me.

" You have to let me get a boy friend. I want a boyfriend. " I said in mocking voice.

" Honey! But you are too young! Only fourteen! "

" Then I'm not going to be nice to my brother when he comes home for the holidays." I teased and sneered.

" Fine! Alright! " Momma said as she thrust her hands up in the air in exasperation for giving up to my silly condition.

" Yey! " I screamed in gladness and gave my Momma another hug.

Momma rolled her eyes and then she got up from my bed. She took my empty glass from the bedside table and told me to get a sleep now.When she turned off the lights, I felt my eyelids beginning to droop. That's when I fell asleep.

***

The Next Morning:

" RRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! " My stupid alarm clock woke me up from my sleep.

I got up from my bed and stretched. After I have done a little exercise, I hurried to my bathroom and took a nice, hot, shower. I shampooed my hair with Melon Mint and applied my moisturizer soap on my body. I let the warm water washed over my hair and body and then I dried myself in a towel. I changed into my purple Lakers cute shirt, knee length shorts, and Fila purple sneakers. I went over to my vanity table and looked at myself on the mirror. My bright blue eyes were shining, and my orange blond red hair was like flames framing down my face. I was lost staring in my own reflection when Momma hollered down the stairs yelling that the bus was already here. I ran for my shoulder bag on the foot of my bed and sprinted downstairs, kissed Momma on the cheek good bye and hopped on into the school bus.

" Hi Rylie! " Jenna, a friend of mine greeted me when I took the seat beside her.

" Hey. " I said shortly. Completely lost in thoughts about my brother. My freak, oh so genius brother. Blech! 

" You seem deep in thinking." jenna said.

" Oh yeah? " was all I could say and then opened my bag and reached for my mp3. I searched for Blue Foundation's Distant Dreams and then I sing along to the song silently.

When we reached the school, I hopped down the school bus only to bumped to Tristan Dennings, my classmate, my suitor and my  ULTIMATE crush.

I blushed and muttered a sorry but Tristan got hold of my wrist and surprised, i turned back to him.

" Uhh.. Rylie? "

" Yes Tristan? "

" Can I eat with you at recess later? " 

" Y--Yeaah. Sure thing. " I mumbled.

He let go of my hand and I felt electric shocks circling my wrist. I stumbled towards my first class which was English.

When I arrived inside the room, my classmates were talking, singing, reading books, and all kinds of whatnot.

After five minutes, Prof. Like went inside our room and began to drawl our lessons in a lazy voice.

English class passed in a blur and then Tristan was quickly by my side.

" Tristan! " 

" Hi Ryles. Uhh, can I ask you something? "

" What is it? "

" Can you be my girl friend? " 

It was like a fireworkd exploded in the sky. I looked up to Tristan's messy dark hair, cool gray eyes and curvy lips. He was dressed in jeans and a green shirt. GOSH! He's taking my breath away. Because I was some kind of a crazy, in love NORMAL fourteen years old. I decided not to waste the chance to have a boyfriend.

" Yes! "

Tristan smiled at me and took my hand in his, he kissed it lightly and I heard all of our classmates howl and whooped. I giggled to myself and said WHOA.

Just then, all hell break lose.

Because  my normality is about to end. 

The door burst open and in came a tall, pale faced guy. He looked dead. No. But he's alive looking. okay, Undead. He was dressed in all black and he had intricate tattoos spreading across his forehead and down his neck.

Uh.. Who are you? I said to myself. Who's this moron breaking into our class? 

I heard my classmates gasp and Tristan too. 

And then he strided towards me.. Me? Why me?

He lifted one chalky finger and he pointed it to my forehead. Now, I was getting chills run down my spine.

" Rylie Evannah Chase ! Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night calls to thee; hearken to her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits you at the House Of Night! "

My classmate screamed like pigs as my head exploded in pain and everthing went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...