๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ; ๐“. ๏ฟฝ...

Od blckkrsu

Takemitchi attracts some dangerously handsome delinquents, without noticing. Viac

๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
announcement.
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19

13

2.4K 99 37
Od blckkrsu

—🌙

“Bloody Halloween Part 1”

October the 31st finally arrived.

Takemitchi let out a sigh‚ roaming his sapphire blue eyes at the abandoned car lot in which a brawl is going to happen.

The black haired male was early than ToMan than he expected.

Then he noticed a two boys not far away from him.

A boy with a lanky build and small face with purple downturned eyes, blond eyebrows, and a thin mouth. His shoulder-length hair is alternately dyed in the colors of black and blond, with his roots and their end sections black and the midsection blond styles in two neatly-woven pigtail braids. He is wearing a single black earring on his left ear and is also wearing a  gray loose-fitting sweatshirt and black pants.

'oh I like his hair very much' thought Takemitchi.

Then Takemitchi roams his eyes at the other boy besides him.

A boy with an average height and lean build with neckline-length blond hair in a curtain style. He has purple downturned eyes, blond eyebrows, wearinga pair of circular glasses, a silver earring on his left ear.

After he inspect the two he stood silently, looking around the abandoned car lot. He tried his best to ignore the intense stares he could feel being pointed at him from the direction of the brothers.

After a couple of minutes, he turned to stare up at the Haitani brothers. He tilted his head to the side.

“Hey there. I could feel you two staring at me. Is there something I can help you with?”

Takemichi asked softly, smiling up at the two, who had blank expressions on their faces.

Takemichi stayed silent, waiting for some kind of response and the longer the silence went on, the more nervous he got.

He stayed silent, uncomfortable to the starings he got.

Then out of nowhere , a voice called out to him.

“Partner!”

Takemichi and the brothers turned to look at who called out, and Takemichi was glad he's saviour came.

Chifuyu, who was in his Toman uniform, was waving his arm as he ran up to Takemichi,

“Hey partner. You got here a lot earlier than the others.”

“Oh. Hey Chifuyu. Yea I did. hahahaha Are your wound healed up?.”

Takemichi fussed once Chifuyu was in arm’s reach. The black-haired male cupped Chifuyu’s cheek as he eyed the bandages that were littered all over his partner’s face.

“I’m doing better. You don’t have to worry so much about me.”

Chifuyu’s cheeks tinted a bright red at having the pretty male holding his face so delicately.

Ran and Rindou eyed the two with disdain, wondering who the blond was to the black-haired male.

“We should get going. The brawl will start soon. We have to get back to Toman.” Chifuyu said, motioning for the male to follow.

Takemichi nodded before turning his face to face the two and wave slightly.

Chifuyu then drag him away to where Toman was announced and gathered.

—🌙

Hansen, a member of the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members, acts as an overseer for the fight and calls for both gangs to enter. Hansen called out the representative of each gang infront of him.

Draken and Kazutora, respectively, step up staring at each other.

"A five in five with your best guys or an all out brawl with everyone. Which will it be?" asked Hansen.

"Valhalla picked this fight with us. You decide Kazutora." said Draken.

"Huh?"

"We just have one condition, to retrieve Baji Keisuke. If ToMans will win this battle, we will take Baji back." said Draken, calmly.

"Huh?! Baji joined our gang on his own. You're making no sense." He said laughing.

Draken step forwards even more, towering Kazutora.

"We're taking Baji, back. That's all." He repeated, louder this time.

Kazutora grins while clenching his fist.

"You bastard, bring it on!"

"Hey, don't just start yet --" said Hansen but was cut off when Kazutora punched his gut.

"So lame! Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game? We're here to beat your asses to death." Kazutora shouted while spreading his arms wide.

"Shall we begin? Mikey~♡" Hanma said grinning ear to ear.

Mikey gritted his teeth and then shouts.

"Let's do this ToMan!"

Both Gang charge at each other with a battle cry.

—🌙

Takemichi charged side-by-side with Chifuyu, ducking the punch that was aimed for him before kicking the Valhalla member. He quickly looked around for Mikey and Kazutora. He weaved his way through, making sure to aid other Toman members when they were suddenly overwhelmed.

Mikey was standing still as Kazutora charged at the blond. Draken got in the way, only for Hanma to barge in.

Takemichi let out a yelp when the back of his collar was pulled, and he was met with a punch to the face. Takemichi fell to the ground, a bit disoriented from the hit. The guy that punched him looked ready to aim a kick at him when he, instead, was kicked by Mitsuya who appeared out of nowhere.

“You okay Takemitchy?” Mitsuya asked, holding a hand out for the blue-eyed male.

“Y-Yea. He just caught me off guard. Thank you Mitsu-chan.” Takemichi winced when he placed a hand on the area he was punched.

“Watch your back, okay? You’re part of the second division now. Make me proud.”

Takemichi watched as Mitsuya left, punching a Valhalla member that charged right at him.

Takemichi let out a squeak when two large looking delinquents seemed to pop out of nowhere in front of him but soon regain his sense.

He charge at this with his unbelievable speed, kicking the first guy in the gut making him cartwheel. Then he landed gracefully knocking the other one to the ground. He then punch the guy repeatedly.

"You piece of shits." he said.

He fought his way through, screaming his head off. “I’m going to fucking crush all of you!!!”

His body started to feel drained  after knocking a good number of Valhalla members. He could feel his world tilting to the side. He was caught immediately by Mitsuya who chuckled fondly.

“Not bad, Takemitchy.”

Toman started to get re-energized and started fighting the Valhalla members.

Then Takemitchi saw Draken, he watched him with blatant awe, still not used to how powerful Draken is as the second-incommand fought his way through to get to Hanma.

Takemitchi then heard a Mikey screaming Kazutora's name, running after the banana haired male.

"KAZUTORA!!!"

"Is running all you can do?!" Mikey shouted. Then Kazutora stopped on his tracks looking over to his shoulder, smiling at the blonde. Then out of nowhere a guy named Chonbo kick Mikey hard, making him fall back a meter, kneeling.

His ToMan jacket fall off his shoulders, revealing his toned body, a pack of abs and muscles. Then a certain someone blush.

"What's wrong Mikey? Why are you on your knee?" ask Kazutora, provoking Mikey.

"It should've taken you by surprised but you still guarded, huh" said Chonbo, the same person who kicked Mieky earlier.

"Must be a fluke." Chome said as he stares at Mikey.

"People are hardly as strong as the rumor said." Chome added.

Then got up from his knee, staring intensely at Kazutora.

"Kazutora, you scumbag. Can't even do a one on one properly?"

"One on One? Says who? Thses two are fighting experts I bought just for you." Kazutora said opening his arms.

"They were the strongest guys at my juvie." added Kazutora.

Then Chonbo charge first at Mikey. He punched Mikey but he guarded himself.

"Get away from, Chonbo!" shouted Chome while making his way down slowly.

Then, Mikey landed a kick where Chonbo was standing and Chonbo dogged just in time.

"Tsk. Swifty bastard." said Mikey

"Why do you think I lured you here for? Mikey?" taunt Kazutora. Then Kazutora reveals that the uneven surface of the cars prevent Mikey from using effective kicks.

Then Chome kick Mikey's back making him stumble forward.

"Now! This the real fight begins!"

The dou charge at Mikey, busying him. Then Kazutora picks up a metal pipe beside him. He watches as the the two secured Mikey in place making him unable to move. Then he lept towards Mikey, metal pipe at hand aiming for his head.

"Got you!" He shouted making Mikey face Kazutora but soon meet a metal pipe to his face making him fall down.  This results a tud making some Valhalla and ToMan look at their way.

"MIKEY!--" shouted Draken making the ToMan captain, vice captain including Takemitchi look at Mikey's way.

There Mikey lay, blood oozing out from his head.

— 🌙

Hey guys, it's my birthday.  Just survive another 365 days. 🎉❤️

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

322K 10.8K 32
-๐˜ผ ๐™™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐Ÿ˜ญโ™ฅ๏ธ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐Ÿ˜ผ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
121K 4.2K 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—ฌ/๐—ป) (๐—Ÿ/๐—ป) ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ...
113K 4.4K 24
what would happen if the school's most promising student fell in love with a notorious delinquent?
8.2M 275K 92
After six new boys meet (Y/n), they begin an unhealthy obsession over the female and soon take it too far. There's not much chance of her escaping th...